Hired Gun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us stood in the kitchen watching the coffeemaker and chatting about horses. The more he spoke the more I realized how ill-prepared I was. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted but Trace was tossing out suggestions that made me aware of more options.

"Maybe I should have built a bigger stable!" I jested, interrupting him. "Five horses may not be enough."

"Well, you've got room to add on if you decide to." Trace responded, sipping his coffee. "And, you've got plenty of pasture for grazing."

We talked for another hour or so, putting our ideas together on paper. I realized that owning horses and everything that went along with them wasn't going to be cheap. But money didn't matter as long as I was happy.

"We haven't talked about your pay." I reminded him. "I'm not sure what a fair wage would be."

"That depends on how many hours you'd want to work." Trace asserted. "And, if you'd need me every day."

"Well, I travel a lot so I'd be gone for several days at a time, maybe as long as a couple of weeks." I divulged. "I'd wanna make it worth your time seeing you have to drive all the way from Branson."

"Branson's only fifteen miles from here. But I live in Lakeview." Trace disclosed. "It's just up the road a few miles."

"Oh, that's good!" I exclaimed, allowing my excitement to show. "You'll be close by then."

"Yeah....real close." Trace muttered, leaning into me.

His lips were mere inches from mine, our eyes locking onto each other's. Trace's lips pressed softly against mine, stoking the smoldering embers of my desires. Our kiss lasted for several moments, neither of us wanting it to end. I wanted Trace more than I ever wanted any man.

I wasn't sure what to do next so I let Trace take matters into his own hands. Without saying a word, he led me upstairs. Waiting for me to point out the master bedroom, I nodded my head towards the last room at the front of the house.

Warmly embraced in his strong arms, our lips pressed once again for a passionate kiss that raised my body heat. Grinding our lips together, I felt his hard cock pressing against me through the heavy denim material of his jeans. Trace's hands slipped downward, giving my butt a squeeze.

We practically tore our clothes off, tossing them about the bedroom. Trace didn't give me enough time to finish undressing. Kicking off his boxers, he scooped me up, tossing me on the bed. I still had my bra and panties on but not for long. Trace's deft fingers unhooked my bra, tossing the garment across the room. Ripping my panties off, he tossed them aside.

"Sorry about that." He murmured, grinning. "I'll make it up to you."

Our bodies crushed together, my teeth sinking into his lips until I drew blood. I grabbed for Trace's long, thick cock but he pushed my hand away, making me wait until he was ready.

Pinning my wrists above my head, Trace nibbled at my ears, which drove my senses crazy. Arching my back, I tried to throw him off but it was useless. He was in control and I loved it!

Kissing me along the neck, his moist lips brushed downward over my heaving breasts, taunting my hard nipples. Suckling lightly on each one, he flicked his tongue over each nub until I let myself cum.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed out, the sensuous rippling passing through my body.

I felt Trace's hard cock vibrating against my tummy, then down over my pubic mound.

"PLEASE! FUCK ME NOW!" I begged. "FUCK ME HARD!"

My pleading fell on deaf ears. Trace wasn't about to concede to my desires until he was damn good and ready. His tongue licked at my pussy, tasting my juices that flowed freely. Again, I arched my back but that only made Trace grasp my hips tighter. I came the instant his tongue snaked inside my pussy, grabbing his hair and pulling his face hard into me.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" I cried. "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

The astonishing orgasm zapped all of my strength, seeming like it was never going to end. Trace's tongue manipulated my clit, prolonging my sexual bliss. Grabbing the comforter, I dug my fingernails into it until the orgasm finally faded into memory.

Trace picked up my limp form like it was nothing. His strong hands cupped my ass, raising me high enough until my pussy was touching the head of his cock. Slowly, he lowered me onto the steel shaft, savoring the feel of my pussy sheathing his thick cock. All I could do was drape my arms over his shoulders and hang on while he lifted and lowered me on his cock. I came once, then again before he shot his hot, thick load into me. I was near passing out but I kept fighting off the urge to let it happen.

The next thing I remember was waking up the following morning. Every one of my muscles ached. I laid there until I gathered enough strength to slide out of bed. Looking around the bedroom, I saw my clothes had been picked up and thrown over the back of a chair. There wasn't any sign of Trace or his clothes so I assumed he'd already left. Making my way to the opposite side of the house, I looked out the window, hoping to see Trace's pickup in the driveway. But it wasn't there and neither was Trace.

I was disappointed to find him gone but more concerned about seeing him again. Was he just another guy I'd fuck once and never see again or was Trace different. Either way, it was out of my hands!

I soaked in the tub instead of showering, treating myself to a bubble bath. My pussy was a little sore from having Trace fuck me like he did but it was worth the discomfort.

TO BE CONTINUED...