Hired Man

Story Info
A loving husband hires a male for a intimate threesome.
1k words
3.69
37.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers

Ella's husband was the first one to suggest it. Ella had talked about it before but he was the first one to make a move on it.

He was the one who organised it and put tonight together.

Ella watched as her husband, Matt, talked to the man they had hired for the night, over a glass of scotch.

Brendan was tall enough to cast a shadow over Ella, but not tall enough to be intimidating. His shoulders were broad and held a very well toned behind.

"Well," said Brendan as he finished his scotch, "Should we get started?"

Matt nodded towards his wife Ella and she smiled. Ella came and grabbed her husband's hand first, then Brendan's, and lead them both to the bedroom.

"So, how does this work?" Ella inquired.

"Well, I find that if we all get naked first, at the same time, then things tend to get moving," Brendan replied.

The married couple obliged, undressing themselves while the hired Brendan undressed himself.

"I want to watch you fuck her first," Matt was excited.

There was no need for any further foreplay, Matt and Ella had spent months building up to this.

Ella climbed on the bed - wet and excited. She had been excited all week. It was all she could think about.

She looked at Matt and his member was standing to attention. It looked harder than it had been in years.

Ella rested on all fours, waiting for Brendan to enter her from behind. Brendan slipped on his condom and walked to the back of the bed.

She felt his hands caress her behind, then his fingers slowly drifted onto her wetness. He gently touched her, sending shivers through her body.

He rubbed slowly and she could feel his eyes adore her body.

Brendan placed both his hands on the small of Ella's back and he slowly pushed himself into Ella.

Ella moaned with built up ecstasy. It had been years since she had felt another member other than her husband's and she loved having Brendan inside her. He felt so strong inside her.

So big.

He rotated slowly inward and outward, gently holding Ella's hips. He was a lot bigger than her husband and she could feel all of him.

Matt stood aside, rubbing his member, watching his wife on all fours, being taken from behind. Matt stood very excited by what he was watching –

"Harder," he said to Brendan.

Brendan obliged, pumping his hard cock into Ella.

"Ohhh..." Ella moaned as he pumped her, "Yes!"

She wanted Matt's cock in her mouth while Brendan pumped her, and Matt held his hardness close to her mouth. She put him in her mouth, sucking while Brendan jammed her.

Oh yes.

Matt pulled and tugged her hair and Ella loved the feeling of being completely dominated. Matt held her head still with a fist full of hair and began thrusting himself into her mouth.

Oh yes.

Brendan pumped and Matt thrust.

Even if she wanted to, she couldn't stop them now. They were in control.

Oh yes.

The men pumped her with their hardness.

Oh yes.

The men dominated her.

Oh yes.

Being pumped and thrusted, Ella came.

Wow.

Matt stopped and lied on his back on the edge of the bed, indicating that Ella should climb on top of him. Ella obliged quickly, sliding onto his hard cock and pushing him down.

"Stick it in me," she told Brendan.

She slowly rotated on Matt as Brendan bought his hard cock behind her. He first felt with his fingers, opening up her anal. Brendan rubbed lubricant onto her behind, readying her for his entry. Ella stopped while Brendan prepared for his entry, she had never been double penetrated before and she wasn't sure what to expect. With her husband still inside her, she allowed Brendan to enter her anal.

Wow.

Brendan slowly pushed in, until he was all the way in. He stopped.

Ella's was breathing heavy, feeling the manhood of two men inside her.

Wow.

Matt began thrusting upwards into her and Brendan began jabbing her with little movements.

Wow.

Soon, both were thrusting with force, belting her with their manhoods.

Wow.

She loved to be the meat in this sandwich. Her body squashed between two men. Her breasts pressed onto her husband, another man ontop of her.

Ella moaned loudly as the men pumped inside her. She felt the pain in her behind ease when Brendan pulled out of her, and she climbed off her husband. Brendan laid down, indicating for her to ride him, so she climbed on reverse cow-girl, pushing Brendan's hard cock back into her anal. She left her wetness open to her husband and he pushed his way in.

Ella growled with primal passion as both hard cocks re-entered her. She was pumped by them both and she was in a realm of frenzy as they thrashed her.

When her husband eventually pulled out, she was a mess of pain and ecstasy, falling off Brendan's cock and onto the bed. Brendan quickly changed his condom and both hard men put their cock near her face. She loved this.

She sucked on one while pumping the other. She slapped Brendan's hard cock on her face while sucking on her husbands. She could not get enough cock to fill her appetite.

She felt primal.

Then she could feel her husband's cock about to finish. She laid down on the bed, and as requested over drinks, this is the way she wanted to end it.

Both men kneeled over her body, rubbing themselves over her. Oh yes. She loved to be adored by two men.

First, Matt came, spraying juice onto her breasts then shortly after Brendan came, throwing more juice onto her. Yes.

Brendan played with gently with her pussy while Matt collapsed to the bed. Brendan knew what he was doing. He gently played with her sensitive pussy, moving in all the right directions.

She quietly came again, squirting her own juice onto the bed.

Oh yes.

rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers