Hiring Cindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

A few days later, I asked her to wake me the same way again, and after I came I said that I had a special reward for her. I told her to sit on her feet on the bed and spread her knees. Then I told her to rub her tits for me. She started to get excited, and then I told her that she could touch her pussy and make herself come. Normally, a somewhat reserved girl like this would have been very uncomfortable doing that with someone watching, but in her current state of frustration, she looked incredibly relieved. She immediately started roughly stimulating herself and quickly had an orgasm. I was really enjoying the show... After the waves finished, she started to blush and looked embarrassed at what she had done. Now that the lust was satiated she appeared to have a different perspective on things. I told her that would be all, and she left the room.

The next day was the end of the first month and a Sunday. I deposited the $20,000 in her account and told her that it was her day off. I said that she was welcome to hang around the house, but there were also some restaurants and tourist stuff I could recommend. She took the info, thanked me, and headed out. She got back later that night and said it had been kind of boring.

I told her that it was still her day off, so she could speak openly. I wanted to know how she felt about things so far. Was she willing to go on? I reminded her that we were just starting slowly, but she could quit if it got too intense and keep the money in her account. She looked kind of embarrassed to answer, since she was no longer hiding behind the arrangement. Eventually she said that she definitely did want to continue, as the money was so good. I asked her if there was anything she needed or wanted to change. She was kind of uncomfortable answering, or perhaps even having trouble admitting how she felt to herself, so she just kind of mumbled a 'no'. I let it go at that.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers
12