Hiring Cindy Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy is the hostess at my dinner party.
3.1k words
4.66
78.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Chapter 4 - The Dinner Party

The start of the fourth month was basically more of the same sort of things. I was having more sex than I probably ever had and I was loving it. We spent a lot of time doing normal sorts of things, but usually with at least some touch of the erotic, and some of the time, of course, I would have her posing for me and whatnot. One night I had her climb up on the table while I was eating and face away from me on her hands and knees while she masturbated. Another night I had her climb under the table and suck me off while I ate.

Mid way through the month, I told her that I was going to have a dinner party and that she would be the hostess of course. She asked me exactly what I meant by that, but I said that she would just need to wait and see. I was having a group of six male business associates from Germany over for dinner. I didn't see them often, and didn't really know them very well, but when I was in Germany they'd taken me out to a number of good strip clubs, and I was very confident that they would enjoy what I had planned. As long as Cindy went along with it...

The day of the dinner she was preparing the food in the afternoon. I went out shopping for her clothes for the night. Before I left I told her to dress in her French Maid's outfit. It was sexy, but didn't show anything. It consisted of a very short dress with the ruffled petticoats underneath, a strapless top that was very low cut and pushed her breasts up impressively and had low back. I instructed her to wear a very small pair on panties and the garter belt and fishnet stockings with very high heels. When I got home she met me at the door wearing the outfit. She was nervous. She had worn less in front of strangers a number of times, but something about being the hostess and clearly wearing this outfit for the excitement of the guests made her feel more of the pressure of attention. Regardless, she didn't complain and the guests started to show up shortly afterwards.

The guests all complimented her on her outfit. Some with very lewd looks... She served us dinner and each time she put down a plate one of the guys or another would lean back to catch a glimpse of her ass. One time a guy did it very blatantly and I happened to catch his eye as he was doing it. He looked embarrassed, and he apologized as soon as she went back into the kitchen.

I said, "no, by all means, she is a very attractive woman and I appreciate the fact that other men like to look at her."

They all concurred that she was very attractive, especially in the outfit she was wearing. I said that they hadn't seen the half of it. I explained that she was a bit of a exhibitionist and tended to wear very revealing outfits. They were trying to be subtle, but one of them couldn't help but ask what kinds of outfits I was talking about. I said that I wasn't very good at describing that kind of thing, but maybe I could persuade her to show them one or two of them. They all looked a little surprised, a little embarrassed, and a good deal excited.

When Cindy came back in I told her that we had just been talking about some of the wonderful outfits she has and I asked if she wouldn't mind showing us one or two of them. I had left the shopping bags in the den, so I 'offered' to grab them for her. I went and got the new things I had bought that day and gave her the first bag. She took it with her into the other room to change. It was a very short white dress and high heels. The dress was low cut, barely would cover her ass, and was so low cut in the back that from some angles you could see the curve of the top of her ass. I put a note in the bag earlier explaining that she was not to wear anything other than what was in each bag.

She came back out after what really seemed like too long of a delay... She looked great. The dress was extremely sexy, but almost had a class about it as well and she carried it off well. She brought us out drinks, and more than a few times one of the guys would catch a glimpse of either the top or bottom of her ass, or part way down her chest, but I don't think anyone saw her nipples or pussy or anything. She was fairly nervous and was moving around very carefully. The guys ooo'd and ahh'd over her outfit and I kept leading them into being comfortable telling her how sexy she was. They picked up on it and were pouring compliments on her.

After a while, one of the guys asked if perhaps she had any other wonderful outfits that she would like to show them. I jumped in and said that of course she did. I handed her the next bag. This one had a matching skirt and tank top. They were both made out of a very thin, silky material that clung to her body very closely. The skirt was incredibly short and had slits in the side as well. I knew that no matter what she did, she would likely be flashing part of her ass from time to time, and if she wasn't very careful she would be flashing her pussy as well. The top was fairly small, but tight and the way it clung to her you could clearly see the shape of her nipples through the fabric. She must have been looking in the mirror pulling together some courage for a while, but when she came back out the guys were stunned. She was a vision, and the nervousness she was showing just made it more exciting. She brought out desert and was very careful how she moved, so I don't think anyone saw much of anything. At least not much of the very small portion of her body that the outfit hid...

After she gave everyone their deserts, I pulled her onto my lap sideways. I put my arm around her back and my other hand on her thigh. Everyone was talking for a while, but it was pretty clear that everyone's minds were on her body. After a while I started kissing her and we got pretty heavy for a bit. I was rubbing my hand up and down on her thigh, and maybe pushed the skirt up slightly and brushed against her breasts, but nothing too intense. Finally, the guys couldn't pretend not to focus on her any more. They all just started talking at length about how beautiful she was, and how wonderful it was that she was so open, and how much they liked her outfits. She was clearly loving being the center of attention and getting so much over the top praise... She giggled and squirmed around a little, but didn't say anything to discourage the guys from looking her up and down in her half naked condition. Finally, she stood up and started clearing all the desert plates.

As soon as she left the room, one of the guys asked whether I had any, um, other outfits that she might like to show us. I hesitated, and then said that yes I did. In fact, I had one that was significantly more interesting than the ones she had worn so far, but that I wanted to be very clear about something- this was not going to turn into a gangbang. I would only ask her to try on the next outfit if I was comfortable that all the guys understood that she was for looking at only, and that none of them would be allowed to touch her in any way. I would be the only person that would be allowed to touch her at all. They would have to go back to their hotel rooms and jerk off at the end of the night. I asked them if they were comfortable with that and wanted to see if I could get her to try on another outfit. I made sure that I got agreement from each one individually. A couple of them seemed a little bit disappointed, but they all agreed, and I knew that I could trust them. Most of them I trusted individually, since I knew them, and with the whole group here I didn't think anyone would try anything inappropriate.

So, I grabbed the last bag and went into the kitchen to talk to Cindy. She whispered that she had overheard our conversation and she thanked me for being so careful, but she said that she was sort of apprehensive about what would be in the bag I was holding that warranted such a fuss....

First I told her the plan of what she was to do, and then opened up the bag for her. The bag held a small, transparent black nightie and a tiny, transparent, pair of panties. Worn together they were enough to hide her pussy, but either one by itself would be transparent. She was very nervous about some of the things I had told her to do when she was out in the room again, and the outfit didn't help calm her much, but she was definitely excited as well. While we talked, I lifted up her top and rubbed her breasts with one hand and reached under her skirt to touch her ass with the other. Then I guided her hand into my pants and let her stroke me for a minute before going back out to let her change.

When she came back in, conversation stopped and everyone's jaws dropped. Her gorgeous breasts were plainly visible through the nightie, and really the only part of her body you could not see clearly was her pussy. I think the guys were expecting something sexy, but not this revealing.

She strutted up to the table next to me and said, "so what do you think boys? Do you like this outfit?"

That broke the silence and they all started raving about how amazing she looked. A couple of them even said that she was making them horny. I told her that as good as the front was, we would sure like to see the back as well, and she turned around and bent forward accommodatingly. I was impressed. She was carrying this off with more confidence than I thought she would have. And I noticed that her nipples were very hard. The danger and 'naughtiness' of this was clearly a turn on for her as well as myself. The guys just watched her and she sort of half-danced, half-strutted around taking in their attention and finally came and sat on my lap again.

We all talked for a while, but nobody was even pretending not to stare at her anymore. One of the guys talked about how he wished his wife would experiment like this more, and so on. Cindy and I kissed from time to time and I fondled her somewhat. After a while, I started to slide my hand up her thighs, and then over her stomach and up to her breasts, lifting the nightie as I went. It was pulled up well above her belly and the front of her transparent panties were clearly visible to at least a few of the guys. They were not as transparent as the nightie, but you could definitely make out her pussy.

She pretended to be oblivious, but it was obvious from the way she was squeezing my arm that she was fully aware of what I was doing. I started to massage her breasts in earnest and then I whispered to her to pull her nightie the rest of the way off. She did, glancing some of nervously around at the other guys, who were all sitting there watching, enthralled while I rubbed her ass and tits while she sat on my lap wearing nothing but a flimsy pair of panties.

After playing for a while I asked her to get us another round of drinks. That gave the guys that were not lucky enough to have had a good view of her when she was on my lap a chance to take her whole body in, and it gave all of us a good look at her ass as she walked away into the kitchen.

As soon as she went into the kitchen, I said that I was very serious about what I said about this not being a gangbang, and emphasized that anyone who took this any farther than I explicitly said was allowed would get kicked out right that second. But, I said that maybe we could be a little bit flexible on the strict no-touching rule... I said that I would allow them to cop a quick feel of her ass or her tits as she gave them drinks, but no more.

Just a second later, she came in carrying a tray with the drinks. She went around the table giving one guy a drink at a time. She had to hold the tray with one hand while she put the drink down with the other, all the time balancing on some fairly ridiculous heels, so the guys basically had free reign of her body. Most of them grabbed for her ass, since that was the easiest, but a couple snuck a quick feel of her tits. She neither pulled away nor encouraged them. It didn't seem like she knew how to react, so she just didn't. At least, not outwardly. She brought me my drink last, and when she leaned forward to put it on the table I reached around her and grabbed one of her breasts with each hand. I had to bend her forward slightly to reach, which was even hotter. I slid my hands all around her body in front of all the guys, and finally I stood up behind her and pulled her back up straight. I massaged her breasts for a while, and let my hands slide over her pussy from time to time. She leaned back into me and moaned a bit. By the way she was breathing and moving I could tell she was extremely aroused.

So, I took her hand and moved it to one of her breasts. She started touching it while I touched the other and teased her pussy and stomach. After a few minutes, I reached under the sides of her panties and pulled them down, leaving her naked in front of all 8 strangers. She didn't miss a beat, and kept working her breast while I started to rub her pussy. She was rapidly approaching an orgasm, but I wanted to milk it out longer so I slowed my pace. She was moaning and writhing against me and all the guys were in awe at what they were seeing. I noticed two of their arms moving back and forth below the table. Then, I took her left hand and slid it down to her own pussy and whispered that she was to keep herself on the brink of cumming, but was not allowed to make herself cum yet. She was clearly having trouble following that instruction, but managed to hold off. I stepped back and walked around to the other side of the table to take the spectacle in. It was incredibly erotic to see her touching herself, clearly in the sway of her passion, in front of all these strangers.

Finally, I went back to her side and whispered that she could cum now. I rubbed her breasts while she brought herself off. One or two of the guys appeared to beat her to the punch... She came very quickly, and extremely loudly. She was shaking uncontrollably for a couple of minutes, and when she finally slumped back into my arms she was beat. I lead her into the bedroom and laid her back on the bed naked. As she sat down on the bed she reached out and unbuttoned my pants and quickly fished my cock out and into her mouth. I let her suck on it for a minute or two, but then told her to wait there, as she was, and not to touch herself, until I was back.

I went out into the dining room again and 5 of the guys had already left and one more was getting his coat together. He gave me a very grateful thanks and goodnight and went on his way. The other two were still drinking the last of their drinks in the dining room. They both said that they were blown away by Cindy, and thanked me over and over again. We talked for a few minutes, and then I said that I had matters to attend to with Cindy, and that I would have to wish them goodnight. They were clearly both hoping for something more, but they started to get their things together. I told them both that if they would be interested, maybe I would have them back another time... Maybe for a more interactive night. They both heartily encouraged that, but went on their ways.

I went back in to the bedroom and let Cindy suck my cock until I came in her mouth. We both dozed off for a couple of hours, but I woke up later with a raging hardon and I rolled over and slipped it into Cindy's pussy almost before she was awake. She was still so wet, and must have been dreaming of something pretty hot because I slipped right in.

The rest of the month was comparatively tame. We had both probably used up a lot of our sexual energy on that night... A few nights after the party, though, she did tell me that she never thought something like that would make her so horny, but that it was incredible how it took hold of her. She was definitely embarrassed about what she had done, but excited by it at the same time.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers