Hiring Cindy Ch. 07

Story Info
He takes the girls out to a club.
1.3k words
4.5
44k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

7: The Girls Go Out

The next day I left them in Cindy's hands most of the time, except when I fucked Megan and got a blowjob from Kerry. In the afternoon, though, I called them all three together. I said that we were going out that night, and they needed appropriate clothes. Cindy obviously had plenty to choose from, but I had decided that Kerry and Megan were going to make their own outfits. They looked puzzled, but I told them that I had the appropriate materials, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I gave Megan a square of light patterned fabric, and two strips of spandex to Kerry. They both looked at me kind of quizzically, but I explained what they were going to do. Megan was going to wear the fabric as a dress. She was to wrap it around herself in one piece. Kerry had a little bit more complex job. One of the strips was to be a tube top, and the other she had to make into shorts. They both looked kind of hopeless. I said that I expected to see them upstairs in the outfits in 2 hours. I said that they would only be allowed to wear a pair of heels and the fabric I had given them of course.

I went upstairs, leaving them to see if they could figure out a way to avoid indecency laws with those materials… Two hours later, they came upstairs wearing their new outfits. It had worked out exactly as I had hoped. Megan's wrap essentially stretched from about ½ an inch above her nipples down to maybe just above the bottoms of her ass cheeks. It was not quite long enough around either, so there was basically a big slit up the right side that was held together by string that I had given them. She was very nearly bursting out of the thing in every direction. Kerry had actually shown herself to be a fairly decent seamstress. She had made the top easily enough, just sewing the ends together, but the strip I had given her was only maybe 4 inches wide, so her cleavage hung out both on the top and the bottom. The shorts were where the real talent came in. There was not much material for them, but she had managed to cover herself and fashion actual shorts out of it. They were extremely tight, and only came down about half way over her ass cheeks. Kerry looked really slutty, but she didn't look like she was wearing something so home made as Megan did.

They both said that they didn't think there was any way that they could go out in these outfits. I said that, first of all, they were totally free to quit and leave at any time, and I would even give them $5,000, which I wasn't really obligated to do. But, I said that I knew of a club where women often went in much more revealing outfits than these, even topless sometimes once they got inside. And, if they were interested, I could give them ecstasy to help them get over their self consciousness. Kerry visibly perked up at the mention of e. She said that she loves e, and would definitely like some. Megan looked more nervous. She had never done it before, and wasn't sure it was a good idea. I said that it was totally up to her and she could just let me know if she wanted one.

Half an hour later we all went out to the limo. Cindy was dressed very sexily as well. She was wearing a short red dress with nothing underneath, and looked fabulous. The other girls looked very sexy, but bordering on ridiculous in their home made outfits. We drove to a club that I knew of, which was indeed a very open place with lots of semi-exhibitionist women frequenting it. When we walked in, there definitely were many girls dressed in similar outfits to what Cindy was wearing, but Kerry and Megan were on another level altogether. Megan was having a lot of trouble already with her outfit. When she would walk she basically needed to use one hand to keep the back down and the other to keep the top up. Kerry's outfit was less precarious, but didn't leave much to the imagination either.

Kerry, Cindy and I all took an e right away, but Megan wanted to wait. We all danced and talked and whatnot. After a while, Kerry and Cindy were really starting to come up on their e, and both got a lot more relaxed and really started having a good time dancing. Kerry looked great dancing in her tiny outfit. Megan was a lot more uncomfortable. Finally, Kerry convinced Megan to try the e. I gave her one, and we all hung out for a while longer. After about an hour, Megan was starting to seem kind of out of it from the e, but she was having the time of her life. She was dancing very erotically by herself, or dancing up very close with Kerry. Cindy was mostly hanging very close to me and being very affectionate. I started to notice that in her condition Megan wasn't doing as good of a job keeping her outfit in place…. The top would slip down, showing a nipple for a minute or two at a time. Sometimes she would sit in a way where you could see half of her ass hanging out the bottom of the dress. It was very erotic for me… Every guy in the club was watching both of them closely.

After another hour, something seemed to have happened to Megan's dress. The seams she had made on the side with the string were coming apart. Now she had to really focus to keep the dress on while she danced, and with the e and all it was not the easiest thing to do… The slit on the side was very wide now. Maybe 4 or 5 inches. When she lifted her arm on that side you could actually see the side of her cleavage as well as the top, which really looked great. On the bottom the situation was even riskier because with the dress being so short, the slit made it very loose and it was flapping all over the place. I'm quite sure at least some of the guys in the club got a good look at her pussy for a second here and there. Anyways, they were still dancing, and Kerry and Megan has started dancing erotically with each other, heavy petting, making out and everything. Nobody in the whole club was missing it. It was getting me very turned on as well, and I started fondling Cindy who was sitting next to me.

Then I called the girls over and gave them an assignment. Each of them was to make out with at least 5 men during the next 2 hours. The impact was probably softened by the e, but they both just headed out to find the right guys. I saw Kerry making out with a good looking dude right away. His hands were all over her ass and tits, and she was definitely not resisting. A few minutes later, same deal with another dude. I wasn't sure where Megan was, so I figured I'd go look around. I saw her on a couch in the corner with a dude. He was openly rubbing her breasts. The nipples were still under the dress, but with the low cut and the slit on the side, that was about all that wasn't exposed. I watched as he started rubbing her thigh before I went back to sit with Cindy. By the end of the 2 hours, I think Kerry had made out with, and been heavily groped by, about 8 guys. Megan had only been with 3, but I think she had gone much farther with each of them, so I figured that counted.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers