Hiring Cindy Ch. 09

Story Info
He takes Cindy out to the beach.
2k words
4.51
45.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Chapter 9: The Beach

The next month and a half after they left was very much more tame. Cindy and I were starting to act more like a normal couple than master and slave. We still had sex constantly, I still had her spending a lot of time naked and dressed up, but we spent a lot of time just relaxing, hanging out, going out to dinner, and so on.

A couple of times we went out for drinks and I had Cindy wear some over the top outfits, and a couple of times we played out little games at home, but nothing as exciting as the stuff with the girls. After that, we needed a break. But, about the time the eighth month rolled around, I was started to get a few new ideas...

One day, I decided to go to this 'clothing optional' beach I had heard about. Cindy put on her bikini, and I put on my suit and we drove out to it. When we got there, I was surprised by how crowded it was. Apparently the area nearest the parking was where people wore their suits, and the further down you went the less people wore. As we walked along, we saw a few women with their tops off, and towards the end two couples, and one shady looking old guy, that were totally nude. We set up our towel maybe 80 feet past the last nude couple. We laid down to get some sun and I told Cindy to take off her top, which she casually did. When we decided it was time to flip over on to our stomachs, I had her take her bottoms off too. I took the opportunity to help her put some sun block on, and rubbed it all over her back, the backs of her legs, and her ass. She pushed subtly back up against my hand when it was between her legs and I teased her a little bit. She seemed very comfortable being nude down here, since the other people were pretty far away, and the ones close enough to see where all naked themselves.

After a while we went out for a swim, and made out in the water a bit while I fondled her. When we walked back in, the nearest couple got a good look at Cindy's nude body, but she didn't seem to mind. We sunned for a bit longer, and a group of guys wearing their suits walked by along the water line and stared at Cindy. There were other nude women on the beach, but no one that looked anywhere near to as attractive as Cindy.

About an hour later, I told Cindy that I had just realized that I'd forgotten my camera in the car, and I asked if she would go get it for me. She sat up and grabbed her suit, but I stopped her. She looked and me plaintively, and said that she couldn't possibly walk past all those people naked. She protested that there must be 500 people between here and the car! I insisted that she do it, and reminded her that the whole area was officially clothing options. And I pointed out that we hadn't seen any kids or anything like that, so I thought it would be fine. She really didn't want to do it, but after having spent a couple months without really asking her to do anything intense, she decided to suck it up and do this for me. But, she insisted that I follow her from a discrete distance just to make sure she was ok.

She stood up and started walking back. Every guy, and most of the women, she passed, openly checked her naked body out. She looked very uncomfortable already, and we were still in the area with the nude and topless people. But, she pushed through and kept walking past more and more crowded sections. A number of guys whistled, or called things out to her. Finally we were approaching the really crowded part, where no one was topless or anything, and she suddenly turned and kind of hid behind a big scrub bush and waved for me to come over.

When I got over there, she pointed out a sign that I hadn't seen before that said that swimwear was required beyond that point. And she said that she just remembered that the car was parked on the outside of the lot, within sight of the street and a handful of shops. She protested that we had a rule that I wouldn't make her do anything that could get her arrested, and this definitely could. I had to admit that I saw her point. She had already been incredibly brave walking by maybe 100 people totally nude, and it had really excited me. So, I suggested a compromise. She still would have to get the camera from the car, and she still wasn't allowed to put on any clothes, but she didn't have to walk along the beach. She could sneak her way there. She could sneak around in the brush on top of the little sand hills, and she could do her best to hide between the cars. She objected, and we argued about it for a minute, but finally I convinced her that it would be possible, and wouldn't get her arrested. And I said that if she did somehow get arrested I would pay her and extra $100K on the spot. That was the final convincing she needed, and she headed out.

I followed her along the beach, but she was crouching and sneaking around among the brush on top of the little sand hills. Most of the time I couldn't see her, and neither could anyone else, but in some spots, I caught sight of her naked body sprinting across open areas. I noticed at least a few people noticing her as well. When we started to get closer to the parking lot the cover got less thick, and there were more people there as well. A few times, groups of guys got nice long looks at her as she scuttled along, and a few guys were openly whistling and drawing even more attention to her. Finally, she slipped into the parking lot and hid between two rows of cars. She ran around trying to stay low and out of sight as much as possible, but more than a few groups of people saw her as she made her way to the car. As soon as she got there she got into the back seat and hid down low until I came along and got in the front.

She was mad. It hadn't really worked out nearly as well as I said that it would, and she had been seen by tons of people! I calmed her down, and tried to convince her that no harm had been done. Ultimately, I grabbed a t-shirt that was sitting in the truck and let her put that on for the walk back. It didn't totally cover her ass, but someone she walked past would have probably assumed that she just had a thong swimsuit on beneath it or something. After a bit she calmed down, and I asked her whether it had been exciting at all for her, and said that I had loved every second of it. I was really horny. She impishly admitted that she was pretty turned on as well. She was lying down on the back seat now wearing the t-shirt. I told her that I wanted to see her touch herself. She slid the shirt up on to her stomach and started touching herself. At one point, a car pulled up next to us, and I told her not to stop. She was very close at that point, so she just kept in on her pussy. A guy got out of the car that had pulled in and did a double take. He stared for a minute, and then I heard his wife say something and we walked away starting back into our car over his shoulder. Cindy came right before he went out of site, and let out a loud enough grunt that he must have heard her.

After she had recovered, I grabbed the camera myself, and we headed back holding hands. As she walked, the back of her shirt would periodically blow up and people caught glimpses of her ass, but she didn't seem to mind much. When we got back to the sign about suits being required, I had her take the shirt back off, which she did grudgingly. I had her stand by herself for a minute, with her back to the more crowded section and took a picture of her. Once we got down to where more and more people were at least partially nude, I stopped and pulled her up against me and kissed her. While we were kissing, I slid my hand over her ass and she squirmed away from it. After a minute I stopped and we walked the rest of the way to our blanket.

When we were there, I had her pose on the blanket for a couple of pictures of her sitting there. After a few tame ones, I told her to get up on her hands and knees and I took a picture of her from the side. The more overtly sexual pose drew some attention from the nearest couple and the weird single guy.

After a couple more photos, we laid down side by side facing each other. My back was towards the rest of the people. I pulled her up against me and started touching her chest. I was blocking everyone's views, so she didn't protest as I started fingering her slowly. Then I took her hands and slid them under the front of my suit and she started stroking my cock. We kissed and fooled around like that for a while before she said that I should just take my suit off.

"It is a nude beach after all!" I agreed, and let her pull it down and off.

She slid back up against me and started stroking me again. After a minute, I turned her around so she was facing away from me and positioned my dick between her legs. She reached down and lined me up with her pussy from behind, and I thrust it deep inside of her on the first stroke. I was pretty sure that the nearest three or so people could guess what was going on, but what were they going to do? After a few minutes, she started to moan pretty loudly, and I did as well. At that point, I figured the people that were nearest would definitely know what was going on.

So, I pulled out of her, and rolled on to my back. Having my cock visible to these strangers was kind of a rush for me, and I pulled her on top of me. I snuck a discrete glance at the nearest groups, and the three people were indeed watching us intently. I nudged her upright so she was sitting on my dick when it slid back inside of her. She kept nervously glancing back over towards the other people, but as we fucked she seemed to forget all about it. I noticed that the guy that was alone appeared to be jerking off himself. Just before I came, the group of guys that had walked past going the other way rounded the corner coming back! They were yelling things, whistling, and hooting, but Cindy didn't stop. She kept thrusting herself up and down on my cock until we both came and she slumped forward. The guys had stopped just down the beach from us to watch, but I said something about the show being over, and pulled the blanket over our bodies, and they started walking along the beach again.

We cuddled there for a while, went for a swim to rinse off, and then left. On the way back I let her wear her bikini this time. A couple months later, Cindy told me that that day had been one of the most exciting days of the whole experience. She said that it might even have been her favorite, despite her nervous complaining she had found it incredibly exciting.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers