Hiring Cindy Ch. 10

Story Info
He brings on a few more girls to host a party.
5.1k words
4.77
80k
7
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers

Chapter 10: The Party

The rest of the months went by quickly. We were becoming ever more romantic. Despite the change in our mood towards a more normal relationship, Cindy's sexual appetite seemed to just increase and increase. She wanted to fuck all the time. She asked my permission to masturbate almost every day. Sometimes she used the dildo on herself. She was also naked by this point almost all the time that she was around the house. A few times I took her out in ridiculous outfits; once to the mall, once to a bar, and once to a nightclub.

The most exciting experience during these months was when we went to a strip club. I had her dress up in a total stripper outfit. It was this tiny micro dress that was basically just a super narrow strip of spandex around her ass and pussy that left a good portion of her ass showing, and a couple of narrow band that went up to the tiny bikini top. She wore the stereotypical stripper shoes- very high, platform, heels. Underneath she wore a very small, sexy thong. She wore a coat over the dress to get to the club, but left it in the car. I was very turned on watching her walk through the parking lot and past all the horny patrons. They all must have just assumed she worked there.

Once we were inside, I got a lapdance from a hot stripper. They are pretty touchy lapdances at this place, but they keep their bottoms on. After my dance, I had her give Cindy one, and they were even more touchy that the stripper had let me be. Afterwards I asked the stripper if she thought it would be a problem if my girlfriend gave me a lapdance. The stripper said that it was against the rules, but that so many girls worked there, and Cindy was pretty enough, that she thought people would just assume that she worked there.

With that, Cindy stood up and started dancing in front of me. She was very sexy. Slowly she stripped down to her panties, and slid on to my lap and started grinding against me. I think she would have let me pull her panties off, and probably even fuck her right there, but I kept myself under control because I didn't want to get kicked out... After a while, we left, and fucked right in the parking lot in the back seat of our car. A group of a few older guys walked past and saw us, which just turned us on more.

Anyways, other than that stuff, they were very nice months. I started to think that Cindy was really falling in love with me, and I was starting to feel the same way towards her.

Meanwhile, I was periodically emailing the two girls we had hired months earlier, and they would occasionally ask me if I wasn't interested in a second deal with them. Apparently they had told some of their friends about what they had done, and they told me one day that three of their friends from school had said that they would love to get involved as well. I asked them to send me pictures of the girls, and they sent a few pictures of all three girls together wearing bikinis and kissing a bit. All three were very much attractive.

Anyways, as the last month rolled around, I had another discussion with Cindy about her limits. I said that there was only one month left, and I still had fantasies that we hadn't been able to play out because of some of her limits about other guys. We talked for a while, and she admitted that she was a bit more curious, and a bit less nervous, about letting some strange guys get more physical with her. She said that she had loved having the guys touch her after the club that night. After a while we agreed that she was interested in taking it a bit further, but we agreed that I would keep in good touch with her to make sure that she was comfortable before going any further.

Mid way through the twelfth month there was a big conference was in town, and a ton of people I knew from work were going to be in town for it. Amongst them were the most of the six guys that had attended my dinner party. They started questioning me about whether or not I might have a couple of them over for dinner again, since they were in town. I agreed to have them over for a regular party instead of dinner. I invited a number of the guys that they knew too, since they had apparently already heard the story about the last one. Ultimately I had a guest list of 25 men, and even though I hadn't said anything, all of them seemed to assume it was going to have some sexy element to it...

I emailed the girls back and told them that I did indeed require their services. They were thrilled. But, I explained to them, this time it would only be for one night. I would give each of them $15K, and each of their friends $10K, to serve as hostesses for the party I was planning. Same basic rules as last time- any of them could leave at any point, but I'd only pay them if they stayed all the way through. They all five agreed to help me out.

On the morning of the party, they all five showed up at my house. They were wearing normal street clothes, but they all looked great none the less. The all helped put together the appetizers, get drinks, decorate the house, etc during the day. After dinner, I passed out what were to be their initial outfits. Each of them was to wear a very sexy, short, low cut, backless, tight, identical red dress, and matching red heels. I told them not to wear any stockings, or anything underneath the dress. They went off to get dressed, and done up. The three new girls were all visibly nervous and excited.

Meanwhile, I gave Cindy her dress. It was similar to the dresses the girls were given, except that it was ankle length. It had a long slit that came up to about 4 inches below her waist. She went and changed into it, and when she came back she looked great. The dress completely hugged her body, and made her ass look spectacular. The dress pushed her breasts up nicely too, and her cleavage looked extremely enticing.

A bit later, the girls came back in wearing their dresses. They all looked delicious. The dresses were indeed very short, and their legs looked amazing to me. We all finished getting the house ready for the party. As the guests arrived, I assigned the girls to meet them at the door, escort them in and get them each a drink. The girls flirted with all the guys, and the guys openly leered at them all. Everyone was having fun, drinking, talking, and listening to the music.

Once everyone was there, I turned the music down and made an announcement. I said that the reason for this party was to celebrate Cindy and my upcoming one year anniversary. They all applauded, and Cindy smiled. I said that this night was all designed for Cindy, and that I wanted everyone to show her the best time they possibly could. They all cheered, and some of them seemed to be taking a very lewd interpretation of my comments. I turned the music back up and walked around with Cindy on my arm greeting people.

We walked up to the ladies one at a time and explained to them that I wanted them to circulate, keep flirting with the guys and getting them drinks. I also told them that I expected them to react to anyone touching their asses or chests warmly and flirtatiously. I said that I did not want the girls kissing the guests or anything like that yet though. They all agreed, and I started telling some of the guests that they were welcome to get a little frisky with the help if they liked, but not to try to take off their clothes or touch their pussies or anything intense like that. The party went on for a couple of hours like that, and the guys got progressively more physical with the girls. They were all openly squeezing their asses and tits every time they walked past. Sometimes one of the girls would walk up to a group of a few guys to ask them what they wanted to drink, and end up with five guys caressing them all at the same time. They all reacted just as I had wanted them to. They giggled, didn't pull away, and did the whole "Oh, you guys!" kind of stuff. As time went on, some of the girls started periodically sitting on different guy's laps for a few minutes while the guys molested their breasts, and rubbed their hands all over their legs and asses.

Most of the time, most of the girls seemed like they were genuinely turned on by all the attention and fondling. At about one in the morning, everyone, including the girls, was starting to get pretty drunk, and things were getting a bit more heated up. More intense groping of the girls, more sitting on guy's laps, more 'accidentally' bending over too far and giving a bunch of guys a glimpse of their asses, etc. So, I decided it was time for the next phase. I called all of the girls into the kitchen and handed out different outfits for them to change into. These ones were red frilly baby dolls. They were completely transparent, and along with each one was a tiny red thong. Megan and Kerry didn't skip a beat, but the other three looked very nervous about really going through with something like this. I instructed them that I was also changing the rules a bit. Starting then, the guys would be allowed to reach under their nighties to touch their asses and breasts, but they were not allowed to touch their pussies or pull off their thongs. I also told them that they should kiss the guys now too, but they should not ever spend more than a couple of minutes with any one guy before moving on to the next. The three girls looked more apprehensive still, but I kept going. I told them to change right there in the kitchen after I left and come back out to bring the guys more drinks. With that I led Cindy back out, still in her long dress. Something about the idea of the five gorgeous women naked in the kitchen while they changed really got me horny.

Cindy and I milled around some more while the girls changed. It took them a while, so I was guessing that Megan and Kerry were spending some time convincing the others to go through with it. I passed on the new rules to the guys as we talked to them. One of them asked if the rules applied to Cindy, and I said that they did not.

Eventually, the girls came back out. Kerry, Megan, and the redhead were all looking very confident, and almost strutting their stuff for the guys. The blond and the brunette were looking a lot more uncomfortable, but came out and started circulating regardless. The guys let out a series of hoots and whistles for the girls when they came back in. They all looked stunningly sexy, and seeing all five of them together, dressed identically was a real turn on for me.

They moved through the crowd as instructed, and the guys took full advantage of the new rules. Sometimes they would be sitting on a guy's lap making out with him, and maybe even grinding against him a little bit. Sometimes one of them would end up in the middle of a group of guys that would pull their nightie up and all rub her breasts, ass, stomach, thighs, and legs at the same time. The girls would all smile and let the guys have free reign. Sometimes they'd even let out a little moan. When the blond or the brunette found themselves in one of these situations, they'd usually blush and freeze up, but the other three seemed to really enjoy the attention. Generally the girls were very good about keeping moving around so nobody was hogging them. The girls were fairly strict about enforcing the rule against the guys touching their pussies, but most of them would let the guys trace the line of their panties with their hands as long as they didn't go any farther then that. The guys were getting drunker and hornier, and the girls were all clearly getting more and more aroused too. The redhead seemed like she was seeking out groups of guys and kept finding herself in the middle of them being fondled from all sides.

At one point, I was sitting next to Cindy talking with a couple of guys when the redhead came by asking if we needed any drinks. The guys all took a quick squeeze of her ass, but then I pulled her on to my lap. She immediately started kissing me and I ran one hand up under the back of her nightie and started squeezing her ass while I ran the other up in front to her breasts. She moaned and started pushing her pussy up against me. After a couple of minutes, I reminded her of the two minute rule with a smile and sent her on her way.

After about an hour I gave the girls another instruction. Whenever they walked past one another, I wanted them to kiss one another, and touch. Some of them adopted this more aggressively than others, but it really got the guys excited... A couple of times, I saw two of them making out, and fondling each other. At one point, both the redhead and Kerry were caught in the middle of a group of maybe 8 guys. The guys started molesting them both, and pulled their nighties up to their necks. The girls looked at one another and pushed their bodies together, squeezing their breasts against one another while guys fondled them from both sides. The made out very passionately, and fondled one another. The skin-to-skin full body contact seemed to get them each even more aroused, and the guys smelled the blood in the water and got even more aggressive with them. After about 10 minutes, the girls finally stopped making out and moved on. It was quite hot, and Cindy and I just sat staring at them the whole time. After they moved on Cindy whispered to me that she thought that was incredibly hot, and was kind of jealous of all the attention they were getting. I assured her that when this was over, she wouldn't feel that way anymore.

Finally, at about 3 AM, I decided it was time. I took Cindy by the hand and lead her out into the middle of the room and asked the girls to join me. I had them turn the music down again, and asked if everybody was having fun. They all cheered and yelled out that they were. Then I asked what they thought about the girls, and they yelled even louder. Then I asked what they thought about the guest of honor- Cindy, and they yelled again, some of them talking about how hot she was and so on. Then I said that since this was her party, she was entitled to some special attention. With that, I signaled the girls to take off her dress. They grabbed it by the hem and pulled it quickly up over her head. As she wasn't wearing anything underneath, she was suddenly standing there completely naked in front of all the guys. That got her quite excited, and it certainly turned me, and the rest of the guys on as well. They all cheered again. I asked what they thought of her now, and they all yelled out things about her body, and how sexy she was.

Next I asked the girls to take off their nighties. They did, leaving them all in just the small red panties. But, Cindy was still conspicuously the only naked person in the room, and was enjoying all the attention it was getting her. Then, I said that I had a special treat planned for Cindy, and I whispered in Kerry's ear, and she went up to Cindy, pulled her body up against hers and started making out with her. I went around to the other women, and the blonde and brunette each went over and started sucking on one of her breasts. The redhead walked around behind her and started rubbing her body up and down against Cindy's. Megan got on her knees and slid in between Kerry and Cindy and started rubbing Cindy's legs and thighs. Cindy was in heaven. Almost every inch of her body had warm, sensual, skin caressing it. After a couple of minutes, Megan started teasing her pussy. Cindy reacted with a whimpering moan as Megan started in on her pussy with her tongue. Meanwhile, the redhead slid down her body and started kissing her ass and thighs. After a few minutes, Cindy was writhing around with total abandon. Excited by Cindy's arousal, the redhead started to push her tongue into Cindy's ass. Cindy immediately reacted with a scream of pleasure. She was obviously overwhelmed and out of her senses. She came just a second later, but the girls didn't stop until she had a second orgasm. After her second, the girls slowed down, pulled away from her ass and pussy, and were rubbing their bodies and hands all over Cindy's body while she recovered her composure.

Once Cindy regained her wits, the girls all stepped back and they guys broke out in another cheer. When they had calmed down, I said, "See how much these girls appreciate Cindy!" and everyone cheered. Then I asked whether the guys appreciated her that much, and the all cheered.

Then I said, "Alright, well why don't any of you that want to show Cindy your appreciation line up here!"

All of the guys cheered and lined up. The girls gathered between the guys and Cindy, and I said that they would be helping he the guys into the most appreciative state that they could for Cindy... Each girl took one of the first guys in the line by the hand and pulled them forward. Then they all kneeled in front of the guy they had grabbed and stripped them naked. Once the girls had their guy naked, they started stroking their cocks. After a bit, they would suck their cocks into their mouths. Meanwhile, Cindy was standing alone and naked in the middle, looking somewhat scared, but clearly overwhelmed with lust at the same time. The first girl led her guy over to Cindy as soon as he was hard. She guided him on to his back on the floor and nudged Cindy over him so that she was straddling him. Cindy and I had talked earlier, and she agreed that she wanted to try this out, but she was clear with me that she might freak out. The girl took hold of the guy's cock and guided it into Cindy's already soaked pussy. She stroked Cindy's clit for a second until she started thrusting up and down on the guy's cock, and then she went to get the next guy in line ready.

Cindy fucked the guy hard, and he came quickly, before she could come again. After she lifted herself off of him I whispered in her ear and asked whether she wanted more, and she said that she needed more at this point! So, I signaled to the girls that were warming up the next two guys. They brought them up and guided Cindy on to her hands and knees. Then one guy kneeled in front of her and she immediately took him into her mouth. The other girl brought her guy around behind Cindy and guided his dick into her pussy. It slide all the way in easily and he started fucking her roughly. Both guys came quickly. The girls were bringing them well along the way to cumming before they ever entered Cindy. But, two more replaced them almost immediately.

When those two came inside of her, they led out another guy and laid him on his back. Cindy moved to straddle him, but the girls stopped her and one of them poked a finger full of lube into her ass, and then they flipped her over above the guy. They held her by her hips and him by his cock, and guided it slowly into his ass. At first she pushed down on him very tentatively, grimacing, but after a minute she pushed him completely inside of her with a grunt. The girls moved another guy on top of her and he slid easily into her pussy. Another guy was brought around to the side where she could suck his cock. She was grunting and thrusting her body around like she had gone mad. It was impossible to tell how many orgasms she had in total, but at least four. The guy in her pussy pulled out and sprayed his cum on her stomach and she immediately reached down and started fingering herself through his cum. Next the guy in her mouth came, and she was so distracted that she didn't swallow it in time and it ended up all over her lips and chin, and even a little bit in her hair.

To my surprise, the guy fucking her ass still hadn't cum, and she started bucking her whole body against him while she fingered herself. The girls started to lead another guy to her pussy, but Cindy waved her hand and said she couldn't take any more. At this point, four of the girls were working on a guy, and they each led them around Cindy. Some of them used their hands, and some their mouths to get the guys ready to cum. As they came, the girls all aimed it so that it splattered all over Cindy's breasts, pussy, face and stomach. Cindy was still bucking hard against the guy in her ass, and fingering herself with one hand. She took the other hand and started rubbing the cum into her chest. Finally, the guy came in her ass, and she rolled off of him and laid next to him fingering herself until she collapsed into one final, huge, orgasm. Everyone cheered. At this point, she had had 8 guys inside of her, and another four had come on her, but there were still 13 guys left that were about to burst with excitement... A few of them started complaining that they had been left out.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers
12