His

Story Info
First lesson in obedience.
1.4k words
4
23.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't expected her to fight back. The futile struggles that she put up in her apartment all weekend were just that, futile struggles. They had both known that she was no match for him. He was a good foot taller than her and out-weighed her by at least 150 lbs. Which caused him to completely forget rule one, 'When dealing with a new slave never let your guard down.' So, he never saw it coming when she raise her knee and made that painful connection with his balls. He went down like cement, cursing and grabbing his offended groin. As he lay there on the floor she saw her chance to escape and took it. Running through the door and up the stairs into the long hallway that lead to the main house. She didn't care that she was naked, she just wanted to get away.

The hall let out into a large comfortably decorated living room that was bright and sunny. Not used to so much light after spending a day locked in the dim little room she was temporarily blinded and disoriented. She could hear his curses as he came up the stairs. Panic and fear sets in as she turns toward the light. One whole wall was almost completely windows, with large french doors leading outside in the center. She begins pulling frantically on the doors to no avail, they are locked. Letting out and cry that is part frustration, part desperation and all fear she turns and looks for another exit.

He recovers quickly and storms up the stairs after her. Damn but the little bitch can move fast. He curses his own arrogance for letting his guard down and her audacity for attacking him. Halfway through the hall he slows his pace knowing she can't escape. All the glass is shatter proof and the doors are locked electronically. He's been through this before, live and learn. As he nears the doorway into the living room he can see her pulling at the French doors desperately. Even in his state of rage he finds her arousing. Once he breaks her she will be a pleasure to own.

When she turns she sees him coming into the room. "NO" is all she can say as she dashes across the room towards the kitchen. He chuckles to himself as she does, knowing the only other exit from that room is also locked. Reaching the little door in the kitchen she begins to cry. Tears run down her cheeks and blur her vision as she sees him standing in the doorway. Looking around the room she realizes she is trapped. Her breath comes is ragged bursts as she shakes her head and moves to the further end of the room. She can see the anger in is eyes and knows she has made a terrible mistake. He moves slowly, enjoying the look of terror on her face as she begins to understand escape is impossible.

She matches his stride backing away as he advances. Her head shaking slowly, "Pl...please stay away from me. Let....let me go." Her eyes are full of fear and desperation as she stares into his. Through her tears she can see the rage and amusement in his. They move almost mirror image to each other. Later as he watches the tapes he would think how much it resembles a lion stalking it's trapped prey. Just like any other animal when cornered she would fight to the death if necessary.

She continues to back away until she hits the counter and has no place left to go. A little straggled whimper escapes her lips as she realizes she has been herded into this spot. He grins triumphantly, taunting her, "No place left to go pet." She remains motionless as her eyes dart from his to door on the other side of the room. "You'll never make it" he says in a low voice. He doesn't see her hand close on something left carelessly on the counter top just as she braces herself for his attack. Still advancing slowly he continues to taunt her. "Of course you know darlin' I'll have to punish you for this little diversion." In what she is sure will be her last desperate act before he kills her, she whips the object out in an attempt to defend herself.

He hesitates for only a second, "PUT THAT DOWN" he commands with total authority. It's enough to cause her to falter, giving him the advantage. He closes the short distance quickly grabbing her wrist in a vise like grip as she swings making her drop the knife. In a total rage he backhands her hard, knocking her senseless as she crumples to the floor in a daze. Reaching down he grabs a hand full of her hair and hauls her up. "You dare take a weapon to you Master?" he growls low into her hear.

Before she has a chase to regain her senses he drags her back the to little room by her hair. He quickly moves her to a post that sticks out of the floor. Grabbing her arms he locks her wrists into a set of manacles attached high on the post. Then he locks her ankles into a set attached to a steel bar that will prevent her from closing her legs. As she struggles trying to get free he grabs her jaw and forces her mouth open. Pushing a ball gag into place he makes sure to fasten it good and tight.

Her heart pounds in terror as she whimpers and struggles in an attempted to get free. He goes to the wooden cabinet in the corner and opens the doors to reveal a wide selection of whips, floggers and crops. He scans them all taking his time before choosing a flogger made of 20 braided rawhide straps and a thick leather handle. It has a good weight in his hand and if used properly will leave a nice weave of welts on her back, ass and thighs without scaring.

She can hear him moving around behind her but can't turn enough to see what he is doing or is about to happen. He stands behind her admiring the view. Reaching out he runs his hand lightly down her back and across her ass. At his touch she jumps and a gives out a muffled cry. She can feel his hard bulge as he presses his body tight against hers, breathing in her ear, "Lets see how well you take your punishment."

Her struggles become more violent as she feels the braids of the flogger brush across her back and ass teasingly. He enjoys toying with her this way. It give her a something to anticipate and him a chance to calm down before punishing her. If rule one is 'Never let your guard down,' then rule 2 is 'Never punish in anger.' Because when you do you loss control and a good Master rarely lets that happen.

She jerks, arching her back and screaming behind the gag as the first blow hits her ass leaving its angry red mark. He spaces his blows enough to give her a chance to catch her breath and think about what she has done. When he is through; her back, ass and thighs are covered in burning red welts. She hangs limply in the chains crying having long since given up struggling and accepting her punishment. He puts the flogger away making sure to lock the doors to the cabinet.

Coming back to her he removes the gag, unlocks her legs and gently releases her wrists; soar bleeding from her struggles. Lowering her to the floor he sits and cradles her in his arms. Holding her against himself carefully as not to cause too much pain. Her disobedience forgotten now that her punishment is over. He can't help the smile that comes to his lips as she puts her arms around his neck and lets him comfort her. "Good girl, you took your punishment very well. I'm proud of you." He coos in her ear.

His hand gently strokes her hair as they sit and watch the tape of her first lesson in acceptance together. Her head rests against the side of his right thigh. He was right those many months ago. Once she came to accept her place as his she has been nothing but a pleasure to him. She can see in his eyes as he looks down at her and by the bulge in his pants that it is going to be a long and satisfying night.