His

Story Info
She meets her Master for the first time.
2.5k words
4.44
15.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been talking for a few months. He had messaged her responding to one of her posts about looking for someone to train her to be the perfect submissive for her boyfriend. But after a while her boyfriend had lost interest and she became more and more attracted to her mentor, who she now calls her Master. He means the world to her. Not a day goes by where she doesn't talk to Him, and on the days she doesn't get a chance to she thinks and dreams about Him constantly. He had taught her so much. All He has to do is say the words "Cum slut! Cum hard for your Master" and she explodes into a wild frenzy of orgasms. She messes up sometimes and He makes sure she gets the right punishment. As much as she complains, the majority of the time she loves it when he punishes her. She loves when He tells her she isn't allowed to cum until He says so. She goes crazy when He calls her His little cum slut, fucktoy, and among all the names He's ever called her, the one that gets to her the most, the one that can drive her absolutely insane at just the sheer thought of Him saying it, His slave. Because that's what she was for Him. His slut, His fucktoy, His slave.

She had been waiting for the longest time for the day when He would clip His collar around her neck. She thought it would never come until the day He told her He wanted her to come see Him. She was ecstatic. She was so nervous that she would mess it up somehow by saying or doing something wrong. But He assured her that even if she did, He would correct her and think no less of her. The thought of being in His home, sleeping in His bed, His arms wrapped around her at night made her practically dripping like the leaky faucet she was for Him. Then the day finally came for her to board the plane and meet Him. He told her she could only have one drink on the plane to calm her nerves and take the edge off and she obeyed, as she always tried her very hardest to do. She had seen pictures of Him. She thought He was the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on. But what she saw when He wrapped His arms around her from behind was nothing at all what she was expecting. Her heart nearly failed when He turned her around and hugged her tight, and she almost exploded into one of those all too familiar frenzies when He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I've been waiting so long for this slave of Mine." Her knees went weak and He had to help her into the car but she was the happiest she had ever been, and He could feel that.

Before He started up the car He leaned over and separated her legs slightly and ran His finger lightly up and down the very wet pussy. She was told not to wear any panties, so she didn't, and now she knew why. He leaned in next to her face, which was just about as red as a cherry and gave her the hardest, most passionate kiss she had ever had, and she had had more than her fair share of kisses. As His tongue played with hers and He nipped gently at her bottom lip she couldn't help but notice that He now had two fingers in her pussy. Her pussy was already twitching from the dreams she had the night before and she would have killed for release but she knew that she wouldn't be able to until He told her she could. He broke the kiss all of a sudden and started the car. She started to close and cross her legs but He turned to look at her and she knew that look even though this was the first time she had actually seen it and kept her legs spread the way He had moved them. He spent the entire ride teasing her, poking her here and there, tweaking a nipple every few minutes and kissing her deeply every time they stopped at a red light. By the time they pulled into the driveway her knees were shaking and she could barely walk again, which is what she usually felt after He made her cum five or six times in a row. He helped her up the driveway and into the house where she collapsed onto the couch and He covered her up and let her sleep it off, after all, she did have a very long night coming up if everything went according to His plans.

She woke up feeling a little groggy after about four hours of sleep. He was sitting on the chair next to her waiting for her to wake up so she could shower and get ready for dinner. He pointed out where all her bags were, where she would find the towels and how to work the shower. He sat in the kitchen while she was in the shower and thought about how lucky He was to have her in His home, after so long, she was finally His, for the time being anyways. She had told Him that she wanted to be His for a long time, possibly forever even, but He wasn't exactly great at telling her how He felt about her. But that didn't matter to her; she knew how He felt about her. She knew how lucky He considered Himself to own her. He felt she was a special treasure to Him; a diamond in the rough. She just needed a little polishing, and so far she was beginning to prove Him right. He couldn't wait until she was His all the time, but this visit was simply a trial run, to see how things went in person. They were great over the phone and online but He needed to see how they clicked in real life. For some reason He had a feeling they would be just fine.

She stepped out of the shower, freshly shaven and scrubbed from head to toe in the body soap she knew was His favorite and wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel. She went into the master bedroom and found an outfit laid out on the bed for her. After slipping on the light pink sundress that was a little see through and the white flip flops she kept looking and realized that He hadn't laid out any panties for her. "Figures," she thought to herself. She shrugged off the thought and walked back into the kitchen where He handed her a glass of wine and pulled out a chair at the table for her. She had always joked with Him over the phone and online, being a smartass and talking back sometimes, but now that she was face to face with Him, she couldn't bring herself up to it. She was quiet as a mouse. He walked over to her and sat down in the chair beside her and pulled her feet into His lap.

"Is something wrong?" He asked while looking into her eyes the way only He can. She looked up and met His gaze and suddenly began to tear up a little.

"Nothing's wrong, I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I'm actually here with you. I never imagined I would be sitting here with you, my feet in your lap and your face so close to mine." She blushed and looked down at the glass in her lap and He reached over and tilted her face up to meet His again and gave her another kiss like the one He gave her at the airport.

He broke the kiss because He didn't want to get things started just yet. He wanted to give her something first. He pointed at the floor in front of Him and knelt and looked up at Him with a question in her eyes. "Not to be rude or anything but I thought you said I didn't have to kneel?" He rolled His eyes and giggled at her and went to get a box out of the living room.

"Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and she heard Him open the box and take something out. She then felt her hair being pulled to the side and something soft around her neck, before hearing what seemed like a deafening click. She squeaked after He moved His hands away because she immediately knew what just happened. They had gone shopping for collars online together about a month ago and they had picked out a beautiful collar. It was black leather with a fleece lining. It had little red hearts on it and a little D-ring for a leash, or in this case, a tag. She looked down at the little red heart shaped tag she was holding and almost fainted again when she ran her fingers over it and whispered what it said. "Eddie's" She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Him and he held her close and tight. She stood on shaky knees and looked at Him.

"I didn't think you were actually going to get it." He smiled and held her face in His hands as she continued to fidget with the tag.

"I told you I wanted you to have it. I want you, I want this collar to remind you of me when we aren't together, and to remind you that you belong to me when we are together. I know you don't need a collar to stop you from doing things you know you shouldn't, but I specifically remember you telling me that you couldn't wait for me to wrap my collar around your neck. And if that's what will make you happy, then so be it." She felt the tears starting to stream down her cheeks that seemed to be engulfed in flames and jumped on Him again. This time she wrapped her legs around His waist and kissed Him hard and passionate on His lips. He moaned into her and walked until her back was pressed against the wall. He knew she had a thing about being pushed into a wall and being fucked, hard, and that is exactly what He intended to do.

She lowered her legs and He turned her around and pushed her face into wall and raised her arms above her head. He reached around and pulled the already low cut dress down so that her breasts were naked and squished against the wall. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Is this what you think you want slut?" She whimpered nervously and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe that's how you answer me." He lifted the bottom of her dress and landed His hand on her left ass cheek a few times until it was red and hot. "Try that answer again slut!" She cried out after He spanked her and tried to think straight enough to answer Him again.

"Yes Sir! This is what I want! I want you to use me like the slut I am for you! Please!?" He laughed from behind her and reached forward again and took one of her nipples in between two fingers and pinched hard. She screamed out in slight pain but thoughts back to all the times He had her pinch them hard by herself and almost came at the thought. He noticed this and bellowed out at her.

"Don't you dare cum slut! I control you and your body! You can try to cum all you want but you know you can't until I tell you to!" She moaned out loud and He shoved her into the wall harder and ran a finger up and down her wet pussy. "This pussy right here? This belongs to me! This is MY pussy! Tell me! Tell me who owns this pussy, tell me who it belongs to!" She whimpered in frustration and swallowed hard.

"It's your pussy! You own it! It belongs to you!" He smiled to Himself and pinched her nipples harder and then twisted them.

"These nipples belong to me too! Every part of you belongs to me. Your body, your mind, your soul, and especially, your heart. It all belongs to me. And you know that don't you slut?"

"Yes! I belong to you! Everything I am and have belongs to you! Please! Please, please, please!!!" He pushed into her back with His forearm making it damn near impossible for her to move.

"Please what fucktoy? What do you want?" She wiggled against Him, "Please fuck me! Use me! Take me! Take what belongs to you and use it as much and as hard as you can! Please! I'm begging you!" With that last few words He had His pants undone and slammed His rock hard cock into her with one thrust. She screamed out, not in pain, but in the pleasure of knowing that He was using her in the way she wanted Him to. She moaned and wiggled and bathed in the moment. He fucked her, hard. He started fucking her harder then she had ever been fucked, His balls slapping against her every time He slammed into her. He reached up and yanked her head back by her hair and nipped at her ear while still holding her hands tight and high above her head. Then He whispered those two little words that make her explode like nobody has made her explode before.

"Cum slave." When she heard Him she did all but hit the ceiling. Her body started shaking and she could no longer control herself. She came harder and harder every time He whispered in her ear. "Cum for me slut. Cum hard for your Master. I own you; you belong to me and no one else. No one can make you feel this way; you will only feel this way with me. My pussy is and always will be wet for me, for your Master." She moaned out louder. "Oh fuck! God yes! Yes! I belong to you!" He pulled out and slammed into her ass in one swift movement. She screamed out again but this time it was in pain from having Him in her ass.

"Fuck! Oh god yes!" He came in her ass and moved out from behind her. She stayed against the wall and He moved back up to her and turned her around and picked her up and carried her to the bath. He laid her on the floor while He filled up the tub with vanilla scented bubbles and warm water. He leaned down and picked her up and laid her in the water, then climbed in behind her and began washing her, head to toe.

"That's just the beginning of our little visit baby. Wait until you see what I have planned for tomorrow."

She giggled and leaned into Him. "I can't wait to see. Hell, I might never want to leave, you might just be stuck with me."

He kissed the top of her head and wrapped His arms around her, "I wouldn't have it any other way."