His Agony, Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven imagined they would finally fuck, that the night would finally glide to an end. He moaned back in approval.

"Ohhhhh! Good! I was hoping it wouldn't be!"

As Steven instinctively tried to begin thrusting into her, Monica brought the hand holding her candle over until it was poised over his chest. With a muffled giggle, she slowly tipped the candle.

The stinging pain caught Steven's body off guard. The searing heat sent a torturing shockwave throughout his body. For an instant, Steven was helpless to do anything about it. Monica's seemingly insane giggling echoed hauntingly through his mind. A reminder of his punishment. Did worse await if he screamed in protest?

Grimacing, Steven raced to find a way out. As his prick lurched deep into her, he held his position as best he could, focusing on the pleasure, trying desperately to divert his mind away from the pain.

Looking up at her lover and stopping more wax from being poured, Monica found humbling delight in Steven's twisted expression. It was one of unbridled pain, yet one of obedience and respect. Furthermore, she knew he was enjoying it too. When the wax hit his body, his prick jolting in her sent an indescribable wave of pleasure through her. He hadn't cum, but the experience was no doubt pleasuring - for both of them.

Mouth agape with joy, she resumed pouring the hot wax onto his body, giggling out loud all the while. Monica continued to enjoy the painful contortions of his face, his restrained grunts, each painfully warped expression corresponding to a surge of raw pleasure he sent back into her. As his prick continued to leap forcibly in her with the flowing sting of the liquid wax, her own breathing became heavier, her sensations increasing as his manhood jolted out of shock inside of her. She found herself gasping during her giggles like a woman gone mad, her eyes fixated on the event between them.

Monica randomly drew on her new-found canvas with her unusual new sex toy, until the molten wax was no more.

Although brief, the moment seemed to last an eternity...

She stayed on his prick for a moment watching the wax harden on Steven's body. They both breathed heavily, coming down from their exciting new highs. Her heart pounded strongly for him. He could have screamed, wrestled and complained his way out of this scenario if he truly wanted to. She told herself she would have complied, but instead he took it. He took it as she had hoped he would. And he was still playing along.

Slowly, she lifted herself off of his incredibly stiff member. She could tell Steven had fought through the pain and was sexually ready to burst, but she didn't want him to cum quite yet. There were many more things she wanted to try. While she may not be able to tend to all of her desires tonight, she wanted to drag him through their erotic pleasures as far as she could.

"Ohhh I'm so sorry if hurt you a little too much, my dear," she cooed. "But I'm afraid you had to be punished. But don't worry, I'll help you cool off..."

With that, Monica lowered her hips and her incredibly wet pussy back down onto his chest. The globs of crimson wax on his stomach had not cooled, but none the less she pressed herself onto it, simply for the taboo nature and amusement of it. She continued by dragging her hips along his body, close to his chest plate. Within close range of the nightstand, she retired the candle to its holder - its work being done for the night.

In leaning over, Monica had unconsciously put her breasts in close proximity to Steven's head - feeling his still strong breathing, his moist breath, cascading over her tart, erect nipples. The feeling alone made her pause a moment to enjoy the sensation.

For Steven, the past moments had been nothing but incredible, even if the pain still stayed with him. He had found that her infliction of pain to his body during intercourse had increased his sexual appetite. While the molten wax poured onto his body, the increase in pain that he endured was matched by an increase in pleasure from their union!

Steven had never felt such an incredible primal energy through any other experience in the past. He was finding himself in fear of what Monica might do next, while at the same time yearning for it, knowing it would heighten his sexual experience when she did it! The sensations she opened up to him were indescribable, and he could only crave for more...

As he contemplated his new found experience, he felt his own breath coming back onto his mouth. The proximity of warmth and her prevailing scent told him that it must be her body; her position holding momentarily signaled to Steven that perhaps he should take action. His sexual drive having reached new heights, he gave in to his lustful urges. Steven's head moved up to kiss her essence, delighted by the presence of her nipple. Without hesitation, he gorged himself on the feast that awaited of him.

"Ooohh!!!"

His move excited Monica tremendously, causing her to gasp for air and lose control, even if just for a moment. She knew Steve secretly enjoyed this despite his earlier worries, but she didn't expect him to be this into it this much. His breath caressing her breasts made her nipples extra sensitive, and now he was feasting himself on her!

While she secretly enjoyed it, she also knew she couldn't allow Steve to direct any of the action. Still, the wave of pleasure it sent through her body couldn't be denied, and she decided to allow him to enjoy this much. After all, he was being a good pet, and deserved a little treat.

Steven suckled on her tit for a moment before Monica pushed his head back. Anticipation of what might happen next was driving him wild. His breathing grew even heavier now - his cock getting close to climaxing.

"You like my nipples, don't you?" she asked in a soft, curiously nervous voice. Steven grinned at the comment, remembering to not make any noises, unless he was to invite more pain to besiege him. "I can't blame you," she continued, regaining her composure by stroking the back of his uplifted head. "I have to admit, I'm pretty fond of them myself."

He began to feel Monica descend back onto his rigid pole. The wet warmth that once again enveloped his rigid cock made him incredibly excited. As she continued to slide down his cock, he felt his climax bubble from within.

Once descended completely down his cock, Monica said in her seductive tone, "I love your cock just as much, Steven. It fills me like I've never been before." Her words tickled his ego. He knew he satisfied her - he could feel it in her muscles around his cock. And he knew he could pleasure her even more if he came. His animal lust in effect, he began to hump with as much energy as he could muster, deep into her womanhood.

His drive surprised Monica once more. She could tell he was close to cumming, and if things continued, he will have ended things on his terms. While she enjoyed his thrusts and their union, quick action clearly needed to be taken.

*Slap!*

With a flick of her wrist and a sweep across his face, she slapped Steven. His face turned with a grimace in the direction of the blow. The humping ceased.

And much to Monica's delight, his prick leapt in her.

Although Steve still did not cum, he was right on the verge of it, and they both knew it.

Monica thought about this for a second, realizing what this meant. She had made him a glutton for sexual punishment. At least for tonight. This could make all their future encounters all that much enjoyable. She cast a devilish grin across her face. "Oh Steven", she thought, "what wicked fun we shall have in the future".

She noticed Steven's controlling his breathing now. She could sense he was preventing himself from cumming, trying to make his pending orgasm last as long as he could.

With a stern voice, Monica stated, "That was for not obeying my direct order to not touch! You suckling my breasts and humping my snatch are clearly out of line!"

And with a wicked thought instantly crossing her mind, she leaned forward ever so slightly. "And this," she continued, readying her hand, "is for what you've done to me!"

*Slap!*

She slapped his face again.

Steven gasped, his prick thrusting mightily in her.

He came harder than he ever had before, almost blacking out from the intensity.

His gushing fluids, spurting and mingling with her juices, brought her that much closer to cumming herself.

Breathing heavy, Monica found herself gently riding his spewing cock. Watching her lover enjoy the throes of a well-earned orgasm, she herself wanted to taste the fruits of victory.

She continued to bounce on his cock as he emptied himself into her. With every spurt, Steven wanted to scream in release. In addition to being his strongest orgasm he ever.

Once she was filled with his seed, his breathing came down off its high.

Now, she thought, for the grand finale. "Mmmmm... that was incredible baby. That was really impressive, wasn't it?"

Steven remained silent in his blissful, albeit scarred state.

Again, she put her hips on his stomach, dragging her pussy along his body to his head. Steven could feel the sticky mix of their juices trailing behind as she made her way towards him. After the restraints, candle wax, slapping and other deliberate teasing she had done to him, he found this gesture tame and, frankly, welcome.

"But you made a mess in me honey," Monica said when she scooted to his face. Lifting herself up and grasping the front of the bed for support, she squared her hips above his mouth. "I need you to clean me up!"

She lightly descended her bushy cunt to his mouth, the scent of their mixed sexes a strong indicator of what she wanted him to do. Steven had eaten out girlfriends in the past - but never quite like this! He had always done it on the condition that they had shaven, and never would he eat out anyone whom someone came in.

But he was hardly in a position to negotiate. After all that had happened, working his mouth through her bush, mixed with their juices and bits of wax to get to her sloppy hole, didn't seem so bad.

He slowly worked to lap up their mess, but it was hardly to Monica's liking. Growing impatient, she forced herself down onto him, demanding, "C'mon! Work me baby!" Grabbing the back of his head, she nestled his face into her pussy.

Fully engorged in her opening now, Steven worked her interior with his exploring tongue with a surprising willingness. The strong scent and wicked taste discouraged him, but the whole perversion and taboo nature of what he was doing, of what was being enjoyed tonight, drove him on. In no time he was working her clitoris and g-spot, causing Monica to whimper.

Steven relished eating her, finding more of his sperm trickling down from deep within her and lapping it up. Her whimpers turned into moans, becoming louder and louder. She began to melt over his face, intoxicating him with her pungent aroma.

Then briefly, her moaning and subtle movements stopped. Only the sound of Steven's persistent mouth could be heard.

Monica's body tensed up completely. She had been brought to the gates of bliss with such an energy pent up in her as never before. And Steven was bringing her closer.

And closer.

And closer!

With a piercing release of ecstasy, Monica came, sending Steven's face awash with her juices.

He continued to eat Monica out as well as he could through her climax, but her triggered orgasm shaking through her body, as well as the rush of her fluids made it difficult for the intrepid explorer.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she found him simply lapping up the trickle of juices from her womanhood.

"This once conservative boy," she thought as she looked down at him, "has given in completely to me. Willingly. Perhaps, maybe, we aren't so wrong for each other after all..."

As Monica's breathing normalized, she slowly began to slide back down his body. Her weakened body slithered over the slimy trail of their juices - those she created over his body only a moment ago. Her breasts caressed his face as she passed over him, coming to lie on his side, half perched over her lover.

She caressed his face, as they did at her doorstep earlier that evening. The same hand that hurt him earlier, now reassuring both of them. For a moment she looked at the expression on his face. His mouth, covered heavily in their juices, was slightly agape. Missing was the telling truth of his eyes.

Moving in, she kissed him softly, tenderly on the lips. She followed with a deeper, more passionate kiss, tasting the mixing of their union well inside his mouth, before kissing him softly once more.

On the side of the bed, with her body, breasts and self warmly pressed into him, she removed his blindfold. The opening of his eyes showed the mixture of emotions that had run through him during his experience: fear, panic, confusion, ecstasy, anticipation, lust, rapture. But most importantly, and that which most stood out, was his passion for whom she was and what she has shown him. The bond between the two had not been jeopardized, only strengthened.

With a smile of absolute happiness on her face, in the flicker of the candlelight, they looked deep into each other's eyes throughout the night.

"Now was that so bad?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Authors note:

This is based off a dream I had one night. The differences are that in my dream I wasn't blindfolded nor was there any candle. I was just tied up and she was doing me eight ways from last April. But I think they spice the story up nicely. Nor was she Goth - she was just sorta there, but how!

Anyway, since I'm not one who participates in BDSM, bondage or anything like that, I'm sure I screwed up in a lot of places (yes, opened to interpretation ^_^). I apologize if Monica's methods were less than sanitary too. By the way, I do not condone the pouring of wax onto anyone. I'm sure Steven will suffer second degree burns at least.

Also, although there is no mention of it in the story, I advocate the use of safe sex. There's too great a risk today to ignore it. And please, if you're gonna do it recreationally, at least use a condom!

With that, I'm done! Its my first erotica, and I hope you like it! I would sincerely appreciate any and ALL feedback possible. If you're reading this on Literotica, at least provide a vote if you won't e-mail me.

Thanks again! flawed_ethics

12