His and Hers Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found me in the kitchen making dinner. I'm not much of a cook, but when inspired I can compete even with the memories of 1950s housewives. I was wearing only my silk robe and Mike moves so silently that he made me jump when he slipped his arms around my waist. I nearly sliced off my finger in the middle of chopping veggies.

"Geez you scared me!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist you standing there in your robe, wet hair and nothing else."

He started loosening the belt to the robe.

"I'm busy," I told him as he kissed the back of my neck.

"You haven't stared cooking yet, the stove's not on."

He now had the robe off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I'm glad that Lydia wasn't a hard player; she hadn't left any love bites or scratches on me.

"But I'm trying to make dinner," I only half protested.

"Your words say no, but your tone says yes," he said, as he worked the sleeves off my robe.

He was right too, which was confirmed when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirrored wall we have beneath the kitchen cabinets. There was pure ecstasy on my face. There was no way to fake that.

"You look like you want to be fucked," he whispered in my ear, seeing me looking at myself. By now I was completely naked while Mike was still fully clothed. "Maybe you've already been fucked today?" he asked me archly. I suppose I did have the same expression on my face I usually have when I come home after another man has had his cock in my pussy, but tonight I could give a different, and truthful answer.

"No, I haven't been fucked," I told him. To me, fucking would entail a cock, or at lease a dildo or vibrator up my pussy or ass, neither of those had occurred today. "But you're right. I think I want to."

I tried to turn around so that I could get to him, pull out his cock and suck on it. I needed a man right now to prove to myself that I suddenly hadn't crossed the rainbow line and was now a lesbian, but he wouldn't let me. He held me tight, walked me over to the table and bent me forward, exposing my ass and pussy. "Going to be rough tonight?" I half-taunted him, letting him see my still inflamed and wet pussy.

"Yes," he grunted tersely. Already his cock was out of his pants and rampant. Before I knew it he was inside me and thrusting away. It felt good. It felt right. He must have just pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock because I could feel his pants pressing up against my ass. I tried to turn over so that he could admired my tits and body as he fucked me standing up, but he wouldn't let me. Mike went so far as to take my hands behind my back and held me down so I couldn't move.

"I'm in charge," he declared, thrusting all the harder.

My tits were pressed into the cool wooden surface of the table and it felt so good. He was the boss tonight and I was there for his pleasure. A moment later he came and filled up my pussy with his semen. It was hot and wonderful and that alone made me cum as well.

Mike collapsed onto me and we rested that way a few minutes until his cock shrunk enough to easily slip out, only then did he stand up.

"I need to clean up," I told him heading for the bathroom.

He caught my hand. "No you don't. You've come home plenty of times with other men's cum in your pussy. You can make dinner and let mine stay there as well."

"It won't stay in," I told him. Already I could feel the semen starting to weep out of me.

"Doesn't matter," he said, tucking his cock back into his pants. "I just want to watch you cook naked anyway."

He was getting stranger and kinkier the longer he was away from Lydia. I resolved to make dinner, even if I did drip all of his cum over the kitchen floor, and then tell him exactly what I had done during the afternoon.

Later in bed when he dipped his fingers down into my pussy, he commented, "You're still wet," and kissed my neck.

"There's a good reason for that," I sighed pleasantly.

"Mmm?" if he had asked an actual question I might not have responded, but his vague response was enough of an opening for me to lead the conversation along..

"I fucked Lydia today."

He froze, I'm not sure if it was in shock, plain surprise or perhaps he thought I was making a sick joke.

"What do you mean?" was all he said after backing away a bit. His face was blank, perhaps a bit shocked even, but he was trying not to let it show.

Since I already stunned him, I decided to go in for the kill. "I emailed her, talked with her, seduced her, took her to bed and fucked her." That was all true except the seduction part, but there was no reason for him to know she had seduced me. I think. "I can't understand why you stopped seeing her, she's fantastic in bed."

He was dumbfounded. All he could manage to say to me was, "I didn't know you slept with women."

"You don't remember the cheerleader in college, what's-her-face?"

He nodded slowly. "I remember her. Mostly, we were pretty drunk. What was her name again?"

"I don't know it doesn't matter. Why did you stop fucking her?"

"The cheerleader?"

I dope slapped him to bring Mike back to his senses. "No! Lydia!"

"Oh, well, you start seeing a person for a long time and either you move on with the relationship or it ends."

I glared at him. "That's such a load of crap. What self-help book did you read that in?"

"Are you saying I'm lying?" he asked, trying to look innocent, a state that's hard for him to achieve when he still has two fingers in my pussy.

"Yes." I yanked his fingers out of me and gently twisted his wrist. "Now tell me the truth."

He opened his mouth to answer, hesitated a moment, tried to speak again, then cleared his throat before speaking. "I called her by your name when we were in bed," he finally admitted.

I looked at him in disbelief, but the blush on his face told me he was still embarrassed by his faux pas. I couldn't help it: I burst out laughing at him.

"It's not funny," he complained sulkily as I held my sides to control my laughter.

"It is!" I gasped between chortles as I rolled around the bed. "And to think she fucked the woman her boyfriend was thinking about when he last fucked her."

"I thought you said you fucked her?"

The near-epileptic fit of laughter was mostly over. "Po-tay-toe. Po-tah-toe. There were lips and pussies and tits and lots of orgasms." I grinned at him. "And you weren't there to enjoy it."

This made him angry, like I intended. "Why exactly were you fucking my ex-girlfriend?" he asked accusatorily.

"To see if she was worth the effort," I half-joked.

"What effort?"

"The effort of getting you two back together."

"That's not going to happen," he pouted.

"Oh, it so is!" I insisted. "You've been moping around here ever since you two broke up because you can't tell the difference between a skinny blonde and a voluptuous brunette."

"Okay, fine," he said dismissively. "What makes you think she's going to want to see me again. We had a huge argument the last time we saw each other, then sent some nasty emails, that was pretty much the end of it."

I looked at him as if he didn't know who I was. "Because I know women. And men. And I know that Lydia has a three-way fantasy she wants fulfilled and thinks her husband wouldn't put up with her fucking around. I got in bed with another woman, dear husband, for you, so that you could make up with your girlfriend and things around here could go back to normal."

His face softened. I call it his love look. "You really did all that planning for me? You had sex with another woman for me?"

"Yes," I told him. "That and because she was beautiful and I discovered she was a great lay."

He's so easy to shock. After I said that, his mouth moved, but no words came out. I sigh, half in frustration, half in amusement. "Now put your fingers back in my pussy and make love to me," I told him.

"Haven't you gotten enough yet today?" he asked as he complied with my request, his nimble fingers finding the spot that makes my knees shake and my stomach flip-flop.

"Not yet," I moaned. "The more I get the more I want."

It seemed like it kept getting harder and harder. Each step was another half-truth and lie that needed explanation and a guilty admission. When my mother told me the pleasure of sex is its own punishment, I thought she was crazy. Only now was I beginning to understand what she meant.

Lydia sent me three emails before I responded to her. This was where I would have to admit to her that not only was I married--which she knew--but I was married to her ex-boyfriend...and I wanted her to get back with him. And I was willing to help fulfill her fantasy to do just that.

Of course, being the coward that I am, I couldn't just come out and admit that. I simply invited her over to my place for another session in bed.

I failed to mention that we would be joined by Mike.

He knew what was going to happen. We planned it together. It was a dream come true...but we couldn't figure out a way to tell Lydia beforehand without giving her the opportunity to say no. So we didn't give her the opportunity to say no.

We met in an hotel bar and almost immediately went up to the room I had checked into earlier. For all that I wanted, Lydia would always be the more aggressive of us two. She was waiting at the bar for me wearing a tight black dress that left little to the imagination. I was pretty sure she didn't have anything on underneath; that would be a mystery soon revealed. The dress was practically backless, exposing a vast expanse of skin right down to the top curve of her buttocks. I greeted her with a light touch on her back. She turned and smiled at me. After a quick hello, she leaned in an kissed me, wrapping both her arms around my body, letting one hand trail down to my ass, not grabbing it, just brushing it softly to let everyone in the bar of her intentions.

Not that it wasn't obvious to everyone near us what we had planned. Her tongue was halfway down my throat and our lips were locked together like we were long lost lovers. Or brand new ones. My panties were immediately soaked from her attentions. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest, even through her dress and my silk blouse. She pressed her long leg up against me and couldn't help myself; I slowly humped my hips up and down against her thigh. It was heaven.

We broke apart for a breath and I caught both the bartender and at least one male patron gawking at us. Inspired by Lydia's boldness, I looked the drunk in the eye and said, "Jealous?"

Lydia and I laughed as we walked out of the bar and up to the hotel room. We held hands the entire way. If feeling like this was what lesbians felt like all the time, I would be willing to switch teams.

Except I knew that I had a generously proportioned cock waiting for me.

Inside the room I suddenly became a bit nervous. Not because I was going to bed with another woman, but for what I had planned for her. It seemed a bit underhanded, but then I realized it was all for the best.

We resumed our kiss and slowly moved toward the bed. She practically threw me down on the bed and grinned at me in triumph.

"I knew I'd get between your thighs again," she proclaimed.

"So did I," I agreed. "Take off your dress," I ordered her.

She complied, pulling the black dress over head and dropping it to the ground next to her. I was right. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Her rock hard cherry-red nipples stuck out proudly, showing me how turned on she was. She wasn't completely naked, though she had already kicked off her shoes. A wispy little black thong hid her quim from my view. "Ready?" she asked, approaching me.

I scooted to the end of the bed and sat up so that I could kiss her soft belly. Sliding my hands up the backs her legs I discovered she wasn't wearing a thong, but actually a tiny g-string. It didn't matter. I pulled it down anyway and inhaled the musky fragrance wafting up from her pussy. The soft light revealed her labia was already moist with her juices. Dipping my head down I gave myself the tinniest taste of her.

Heaven.

"Don't tease," she moaned, pressing forward with her pelvis.

I complied, pulling her bare pussy forward and burying my face into her sex. She moaned under the firm strokes of my tongue. She was insistent and her legs started trembling as her climax slowly built up.

"Stop," she ordered.

"No," I mumbled into her pussy.

She didn't take my no for an answer and pushed me back down on the bed. Following quickly her legs straddled by head and I found her cunt now pressing down on my face. I was slightly smothered, but it would have been a wonderful way to die. My death wasn't necessary. I found her clit with my lips and sucked and nibbled and teased until it was suddenly too much for her. She screamed, her body shook uncontrollably as her pussy filled my mouth with her wonderful gushing fluids.

In her moment of vulnerability I pusher her to the side and flipped our positions so that now I was on top. I straddled her chest and steeled myself for what was about to come. It was only now that I realized that I was still completely dressed.

"Ready?" I asked her. She had no idea what I was asking but she readily agreed.

"Yes. What are you going to do to me?" she asked between gasping breaths.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips then whispered in her ear,"Secret."

From its hidden spot under the pillows I pulled out one of the restraints and quickly looped it around her wrist securing her right hand.

"Oh!" she said, pleasantly surprised. "It's been a while since I've been tied up. I should have told you I like it this way."

I smiled and said nothing, but took the other restraint and fastened down her left arm.

"What do you have planned for me?" she asked.

The answer came easily. "Nothing you'll like."

"There isn't much I don't like," she replied as I started fastening down her legs.

"Really?" I asked. "And I thought you were a big dyke who only liked to fuck women."

"Ha!" she snorted. "I am married, don't forget." She waggled her left ring finger at me as I pulled the blindfold out of my bag. "Blindfolded as well?" she asked.

"Isn't he just a beard?" I asked as I started fastening the blindfold around her head.

"No. I like fucking men. I fucked a lot of men in my time."

"Good, good," I said, running my hand down the side of her face. She was beautiful and I so wanted to fuck her. But first things first.

"That's it, isn't it?" she asked, smiling. "You're going to watch as some man fucks me aren't you? You going to get off on that? What are you going to do when he's done? Something really vile?"

I turned my back so I could ignore her. Pulling my cell phone out of my bag I dialed and said one word. "Ready." Then hung up.

The knock came at the door a minute later.

"I'm ready," Lydia giggled.

"Shut up," I all but barked at her, "or I'll gag you as well."

I half expected her to keep up the smart comments, but she didn't, she just settled back and smiled. Opening the door, I greeted him with, "Don't say a word."

He nodded and handed me the camera. Why not record this? Actually that was all Mike's idea. Men. They have to do everything they can to see women naked, naked and fucking if at all possible. I had decided to indulge in this bit of kink for him.

"Take off you clothes," I whispered to him. That was entirely unnecessary because he was already half-naked. Mike's eyes hadn't moved from Lydia's naked, bound body since he walked in. And when he was completely naked, I noted he was already erect.

Perfect.

"Fuck her," I ordered him.

Mike didn't even look at me as he moved onto the bed and quickly penetrated Lydia's already sopping pussy, thanks to me.

I was half-shocked watching my husband fuck my girlfriend. I hadn't seen anything like that in years.

It was beautiful.

Without missing a beat I raised the camera and started snapping pictures. Evidence in a future court trial or memories to be cherished when looking back on a misspent life?

Lydia was moaning and groaning away as Mike slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. I'd seen plenty of porn before, but seeing it live was something else.

I knew I wouldn't have a moment of regret for this. Though perhaps Lydia would.

"Fuck you're good!" Lydia suddenly burst out. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She hadn't been that verbal before, previously she was just moans and groans, but now she was sounding more like a porn star. Maybe it was just something she did with men.

"I want to touch you," she burst out. Her hands strained to reach toward Mike who was still up on his elbows pumping away. Mike had always been the silent type in bed, practically silent until he shot his load.

"No," I ordered. "Just let him fuck you." I found I liked being in charge.

She started bucking her hips up to meet Mike's thrusts. Lydia was almost out of control. I had never let myself go wild in bed as much as she had. I felt a pang of jealousy as I dropped my fingers down between my legs and started stroking my pussy. The only thing that would take the edge off was a nice little orgasm.

Suddenly Lydia screamed and strained against her restraints like a woman possessed. Mike let out a strangled cry and I knew he was cumming. I had seen that look on his face and heard that cry so many times before.

"Fuck," he breathed as he collapsed on top of her. Lydia did nothing. Her body shook slightly as they rested from their orgasms. A sheen of sweat covered their skin and Lydia moaned slightly as she came down from her high.

I couldn't resist and worked my fingers rapidly along my clit. My own orgasm quickly washed over me as I finished as well.

"Get off her," I ordered him.

We hadn't planned beyond this point. I told Mike I wanted to watch him fuck her and cum inside her pussy, but after that we hadn't discussed anything. I decided I would be in charge from here on forward.

He nodded and pulled himself up off the bed. Lydia moved slightly but was too exhausted from her own exertions to make even a feeble and useless attempt at stopping him. "No," she protested weakly. "Don't go."

"Don't say a word," I told him as I looked at his semi-flaccid cock covered with his semen and her juices. With as much self-control as I could muster I forced myself not to reach out and either fondle him or take his cock into my mouth. I did have presence of mind enough to snap a few pictures of his nude body as he moved away from her and then took a few more of her pussy as it leaked their combined fluids.

Mike was the perfect gentleman and said nothing. I pointed to his clothes and he got dressed as Lydia moaned slight. I swore that I saw a tiny tear trickle out of the corner of her eye as it mixed with the sweat that had beaded on her face.

"Don't make him go," Lydia all but whined.

"You're not in charge," I told her. "Leave," I ordered Mike. He looked confused for a moment, then I winked and nodded at him to let him know everything was okay. The door opened and closed. Lydia let out a gasping sigh when she knew he was gone.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why not?" I replied. "Sometimes you just need to live in the moment and enjoy the sexual thrill."

"I've never fucked a complete stranger before," she admitted.

"I don't count?" I asked.

"I knew you," she snapped. "At least a little."

"Mm-hmm," I hummed noncommittally. The temptation was too much to resist and a dipped my fingers between her legs, scooping up a bit of Mike's cum and her juices. She shivered a bit as I did so. Then I licked the flavors off my fingers and savored the thrill it danced on my tongue and down my throat.

"Delicious," I announced stripping off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, hearing me moving about.

"Getting some pleasure," I said, mounting the bed and kneeling over her face. I looked down at her blindfolded visage as I lowered my pussy down, the thin trail of my pubes pointing downward to her lips until I made contact.