His Asian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"OHHHHHHFUCK... OHGAWDYESSSS.... FUCKME... CUMINMYASSBAYBEEEEE" Yan screamed, her body shuddering in spasms that gripped Mack's cock in a vise. It was all out of her control, her body responding to raw lust now. There was no more pain, only an incredible fullness in her loins. Every nerve in her rectal channel was on fire, causing the muscles to rapidly clench and release on her lover's sensitive organ. It felt amazing to her.

"nNNNGhhhh... nNNNGHHHH... OHYEAH.... NGHNGNGNNNHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH" Mack growled as his semen flowed in blasts into Yan's bowels. It was as if her bottom were milking him dry, squeezing every drop into her backside. Mack was experiencing the most intense orgasm of his life, and passed out in the process.

He started to pull out instinctively; but Yan's hands held him in place. "Stay in my ass. I can get you off again if you want to." she whispered, clenching her anal ring around his meat. "Pick me up and sit down, I want to ride you like this." she told him, completely ignoring Mike.

Mack couldn't believe his ears; but his cock definitely liked the idea of staying put in her sweet rear. Yan wrapped her legs around his waist and he stood briefly, just long enough to turn around and sit back down; but just that much movement dislodged his organ.

Mike was a little miffed that his woman was taking control of the situation; but he knew ultimately he was getting the best of it with the hours of video. He watched Mack stand and turn, watched his big dick pop free of her asshole, and smiled at the thought of that image captured for anyone he chose to see it. Her anal port gaped a good inch across, showing the puffy reddened insides of her rectal chute as they scrambled to get settled enough to resume.

Yan let out a yelp when the intruder popped out of her backside, and quickly reached back to grab Mack's dick to put it back in. She worked her hips to position the connection, then slowly lowered her body on his massive tool. A long, low growl escaped her from deep inside as the last six inches of his cock pushed her insides out of the way. Then she pushed her body back from his and smiled again. Yan cupped his face in her slender fingers and kissed him gently, then began rocking her hips back and forth, willing the muscles in her bottom to work on his organ as it moved an inch or two in and out. There was no more pain from the stretching, only pleasure from the heat of their connection. Within a few minutes she experienced the next of many orgasms, knowing that each one gave her lover a 'mini' as her clenching muscles spasmed around him.

Mike got himself another drink and moved a chair closer so he could watch the action. Then the idea struck him to warm up that taut fanny of hers while Mack's dick worked her butthole. He knew better than to risk hitting the man's dick, and selected a small paddle for the job. He took careful aim and without warning landed a sharp SMACK on her left cheek, followed quickly by another on her right cheek.

"OWWWWWFUCK Mike!!!!" Yan screamed, nearly dislodging Mack's cock before he grabbed her hips. "DAMMIT!"

Mack didn't care for the surprise; but had to admit the clenching in her ass felt good.

"Come on babe, I just thought maybe you needed a little encouragement is all." Mike said, laughing at her reaction. He gave her bottom a quick feel. "A few more of those and you'll be nice and warm." he added, then swung the paddle twice more, landing a clean swat on each cheek. Mack had a good grip on her hips this time.

"Ohhhhhhhfuck... no more Mike... please..." Yan pleaded. "Let me finish this at least, okay?"

Mike didn't answer except to land another swat on each of her pink cheeks. He gave her derriere a quick feel, enjoying the warmth. "There you go babe, nice and warm." he told her, taking his seat and setting the paddle down. "No more - for now."

Yan let the stinging in her backside subside, getting back to the intense sensations inside her rear. Her muscles began working at Mack's organ again as her hips gently rocked to move her ring an inch or two up and down. She knew from experience that men liked to feel like they were 'fucking' her ass; but she also knew they really enjoyed what she did inside. Mack's penis twitched inside her and she recognized the sign - he was close to another climax. She took his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his, sliding her tongue into his mouth as she drove her asshole down to the root of his cock and began clenching her sphincter. His grunts were muffled by her mouth; but his body jerked and shuddered as he emptied another load into her ass. Yan kept him pinned until she felt his dick begin to soften, then pulled back and gave him a big smile. "You like that Mack?" she asked, using her rectal muscles to squeeze his softening shaft out of her hole. "You like cumming in Yan's tight ass?" She laughed.

Mike was ready, and made certain he wasn't in the way of the video capture as Yan's gaping anus was again exposed. Her hole was so pink and puffy inside after anal intercourse; but especially so after taking a really large dick not once but twice. He leaned over her with the pretense of caressing her when his real intent was to spread her buttocks for the camera. He planted kisses on her lower back and the upper curves of both cheeks while his fingers held them apart.

Yan didn't know about the video; but was certainly aware of Mike's attention. "Why don't you suck my ass, lover?" she suggested with a giggle. "Stick your tongue up that nasty hole." she added, squeezing her muscles to push more of Mack's semen out of her stretched opening. She was feeling good; but would pay for it later...

Mack donned his clothes, a bit embarrassed at the way things were ending, and bid them good bye. Mike told him - out of earshot of Yan - that he would 'keep him posted'. Mack could only assume it would be to invite him for a viewing of the videos. Although the interpersonal aspects had been difficult for him, the sensations he had experienced were truly memorable. Seeing her again was a highlight in his week. Getting off in her pussy again was brilliant. Having the opportunity to sodomize her was unbelievable, and having her use her asshole to get him off the second time was beyond any expectations he may have had.That jerk doesn't deserve her he thought, wheeling his Benz onto the freeway for his drive home.

He might never get that chance again; but the image of her tight asshole stretched around his meat was a permanent imprint on his brain...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12