His Ass Is Mine

Story Info
You beg her to let you cum
2.9k words
4.35
39.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoolu75
Zoolu75
1 Followers

I slip in quietly to the back of the large room, unseen and take a seat.

You take your place at the podium and begin your presentation to the members of the conference hall. Half way through your slides, you look up as you survey your captivated audience and I catch your eye, knowingly grinning at you.

You stammer slightly, flushed, your heart racing and your mind trying to grasp what the hell I was doing there. You quickly regain your thoughts at hand and try to continue your presentation, if somewhat now more rushed than you'd anticipated. As your speech draws to a close, I leave the room.

You answer the questions put to you by your audience and leave the stage. Hurriedly, yet trying to remain as casual as possible so as not to attract too much attention, you leave the hall in search of me, wondering where I've disappeared to.

"Mr Williamson," calls out the receptionist.

You walk over to her desk.

"A young woman insisted I gave you this as soon as your presentation was finished," replies the young receptionist as she hands you a package.

You thank her and a small grin emerges from her mouth. You double take a look at her, and brushing it off, you take the package to a seat in the large empty hallway.

You open the package, hands trembling with excitement and anticipation. Inside, you find a blindfold, soft leather wrist and ankle restraints, a room key and set of instructions.

You take out the key and put it in your pocket before reading the instructions:

•Go to room 786 at 5pm prompt

•Let yourself in and place the contents of the package on the bed

•Get undressed and take a shower

•Scrub everywhere thoroughly and shave

•I want you naked, on the bed, restraints and blindfold in place, turn lights off before you do so

•Wait for me to return

A grin spreads across your face and your cock hardens as you read your orders. You notice the P.T.O at the bottom of the page. You turn the paper over...

•P.S. under no circumstances are you to masturbate before I return!!!

Your face flushes at the thought of what's to come. You check your watch – 4.55pm.

"Shit almost 5pm," you curse to yourself.

You make your way to the lift and head to your destination. You turn the key in the door and enter the dark room. You do as instructed and lay the contents of the package on the bed. You get undressed and run the shower.

Your cock springs to attention as thoughts of me and what I may have in store for you run through your mind, but you try to contain your excitement. You enter the shower, the hot water tingling your skin, further enhancing your aroused state. You try to shake the thoughts from your mind and continue with the matter at hand...must get scrubbing. You lather yourself and grab the razor left out for you and carefully draw the blade over your skin, making sure not to miss a single hair.

You dry yourself off and pad over to the four-poster bed. You have no idea what time I'm going to arrive, so set about positioning yourself on the bed and fixing in place the blindfold and restraints, ready for my return.

You lay there, enveloped by darkness and silence, only the beating of your heart in your ears....waiting for what feels like an eternity.

In your excitement, you hadn't noticed the door to the adjoining room, where I've been watching your every move since you arrived via hidden cameras.

Smiling and satisfied that you have carried out my instructions well, I silently open the door and make my way towards the base of the bed, admiring your body splayed before me. You lift your head; sure you heard a noise, or maybe detect a slight fragrance in the air. I slide my way round the bed, not making a sound, my eyes drinking you in.

You adjust yourself in your restraints.

I lean over you and run my tongue across your lips and you jump, releasing a surprised gasp and grin. You begin to speak....

"Quiet," I reply in a low voice just inches from your ear, stopping you before the words escape your lips.

"I want to see how long I can tease you before you beg me to let you cum," I whisper teasingly.

"Fuck," barely audible, escapes your lips, your cock rising at the thought.

"If you're lucky," I reply.

I return to the base of the bed, and draw a fingernail up the sole of your foot. Your toes curl. I run another along the other sole and up the inside of your leg, your body shivering. I kneel between your legs and draw my nails across your inner thighs, up around your groin, avoiding your aching cock, my tongue tracing the route my fingernails have made. Moving alongside you, my tongue slowly licks round your navel, and up the centre of your beautifully ink imprinted chest.

You bite your lip, releasing a low groan. My nails dig hard into the flesh of your chest as I rake them down your torso, your body tensing and rising to meet them, small lines of blood emerging.

"Stick out your tongue," I request and you immediately oblige.

I lap up the blood and let it drip off my tongue onto yours, before leaning down and sucking it back off, my saliva mixing with yours and your blood. I continue to fuck your tongue with my mouth, just as I would your cock, which is aching from neglect. The tip of my tongue flickers slowly, deliberately over yours, my lips enclosing it, sucking gently, teeth slightly grazing it, your moans coming louder, wishing it was your cock in my mouth. My fingers tease at your nipples as I work on your tongue, pinching them between my fingers, lightly at first, then harder as your moaning indicates your pleasure. I release your tongue from my mouth and you lick your lips.

"I didn't tell you to put that away, I'm not finished with it yet," I demand. You rapidly extend your tongue from your mouth.

"That's better, now hold it there," I reply. You keep your tongue extended as ordered.

I remove the velvet cloth from a drawer and wrap it round your cock....the only attention it's had from me since I entered and I'm torturing it by wrapping it in the material you cannot bear to touch.

You let out a cry, "What the fuck is that!" I tie the velvet tight round your cock and balls.

"Please, please, take it off," you plead..."I can't bear it on my skin".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," I exclaim..."You'll endure it for as long as I want!"

I crawl up the bed, push my thumb in your mouth, my finger under your chin and pull your mouth open.

"I told you I wasn't finished with this," as I pull your tongue out of your mouth.

"Sorry Ma'am," you stammer. Your skin shivers and crawls as the velvet constricts your cock and balls.

I straddle your chest and you feel the warmth of my pussy upon your skin. Your tongue still extended, I dip my finger into the Baileys and allow a single drop to dissolve onto its tip. You moan as the liquid stimulates your taste buds.

I position my cunt over your awaiting tongue, hovering as my scent fills your nostrils. Slowly, I pour the Baileys over my breasts and watch as it trickles over them, down my body, over my pubic mound, off my labia and drips onto your tongue, taking your mind off the discomfort of your velvet bound groin. You clench your fists in their restraints.

I lower my cunt onto your tongue and demand you to lick. Without hesitation you do so. You apply long lavishing licks from bottom to top, your piercing expertly stimulating my clit, the Baileys mixing with my juices as your tongue probes deeper inside me.

My hips rise and fall faster as I fuck your tongue, my moans increasing in volume indicate your progress. I push myself down on you, your tongue extending its full length into my pussy, sucking and tasting as the orgasm erupts throughout my body.

"Good...very good my pretty," I praise, as you lick my juices from your lips.

I remove the knife from the pillow under your head and unsheathe it; the sound so familiar to you, makes you gasp. Slowly, I run the tip of the blade down from your neck and across each nipple, careful not to apply too much pressure. You inhale deeply at the cold metal traces your skin, working its way further down your body, over your hip, the tip finally resting on your bound balls.

"Oh Fuck," you whisper, a slight sense of panic in your tone.

Exerting the tinniest of pressure on your balls with the tip of the knife, I bend over and lick the pre-cum from the tip of your neglected cock. The sensation makes you cry out, your painfully hard dick in desperate need of release.

"God, please," you beg.

"Please what?" I demand.

"Please Ma'am, please let me cum," you utter in complete desperation.

I carefully slide the knife between the velvet and your cock and cut the material free. You release an appreciative sigh. I release the restraints first from your ankles and then your wrists and order you to remain still as I fix the collar and leash round your neck.

Tugging on the leash I pull you up into a sitting position, your legs hanging over the edge of the bed. I pull you off the bed and tug the leash down hard, forcing you onto all fours on the floor. I begin to walk to the base of the bed, and you obediently follow, your eyes still trapped behind the blindfold, unable to see. At the base of the bed I pull on the leash, bringing you up onto your knees.

I lean down and kiss you long and slow, my tongue tasting yours and the faint traces of my juices from moments ago. You moan deeply, your body shivering slightly as my lips tenderly caress yours, before releasing them. I pull you upright with the leash.

"Turn around and bend over," I insist quietly and softly.

You do so, placing your palms on the bed. Thoughts race through your mind at what will come next, only knowing that you desperately need to cum...and soon.

I kick your legs apart and kneel behind you, pulling on the leash and forcing your neck back. Slow and deliberate I run my tongue from under your balls up between the cheeks of your ass.

You grip the bed sheets; the sensation of my tongue on your ass, my nails digging into your skin is almost unbearable as your breathing shallows to small, fast gasps. I stand behind you, admiring you before me, before bringing a riding crop down hard across both your ass cheeks. You let out a low guttural scream.

"Now beg me to let you cum," I demand as I strike you again.

"Please," you implore.

"Please Ma'am let me cum".

I bring the riding crop down on you again.

"How desperately do you want to cum," I ask.

"I'll do anything Ma'am wishes, if she'll just please let me cum," you offer pleadingly.

"Anything?" I reply teasingly.

"Absolutely anything Ma'am desires," you respond.

I tug on the leash and pull you back upright and turn you round to face me. I take your hand and lead you a few paces to the centre of the room.

"On your knees my pretty, tongue out," I order.

Again you obediently comply. You sense me leave you, as you remain kneeled, tongue once more extended and awaiting its next instruction. Your ignored cock aches so badly, and you wish to rid it of its impending load. I return and stand before you, smiling.

You look amazing kneeled before me, mouth open, tongue out. Tiny beads of sweat glistening on your ink embossed body, your pierced cock hard and desperate to be engulfed by my pussy.

I slowly begin to finger myself in front of you then slide my finger over your tongue. You moan as you taste me, just as place the tip of the strap-on against your tongue. A frown creases your brow as I slide it into your hesitant mouth. But your own cock pulsates, revealing just how much this is turning you on. I withdraw the cock and smear my juices along its shaft before returning it to your mouth. This time you eagerly accept it, inch by inch. Watching you willingly take my strap-on cock enhances my arousal.

You hear a click, as the flashlight from the Polaroid camera flares, permanently capturing this image of you in print. I remove the cock from your mouth and pull the leash down, so you're on all fours again.

I walk around you, leash in hand and stand behind you. I gently at first, rake my nails down your back, then dig harder, causing you to arch.

"So, my pretty, are you still desperate to cum?" I ask.

"Yes Ma'am, God yes I am," you reply, your tone indicating just how close you are.

"Well, my pretty, you've been exceptionally good, so I'll grant you your release," I reply.

A grin spreads across your face. Finally your cock can release its burden. I coat the strap-on liberally with lubricant, part your ass cheeks and place the tip against your anus.

"OH FUCK!" you stammer in realisation.

"As you wish my pretty, I told you your ass was mine," I reply.

And with that, I force the cock into your ass, expanding it with each inch. You cry out a guttural, almost non-human moan as I thrust deeper into you. But your cries are stifled as a second cock is thrust into your mouth. You try to pull back, but that only serves to push you deeper against the cock in your ass. I watch as you take the cock of my friend the receptionist, her thrusting mimicking mine behind you. I grip your hips and pull them to me and you no longer resist.

Your mind confused at the heightened pleasure your experiencing. I thrust deeper and faster into your ass, as does my friend into your mouth and you moan loudly. I can feel your body begin to tense and you push back against the cock, as your own releases its burden in the most intense of orgasms.

The receptionist and I simultaneously remove our cocks and you collapse wearily on your side.

"One last thing my pretty," I grin.

"Yes Ma'am," you stutter exhaustively, trying to sit upright.

"OPEN," I order.

You open your mouth and I slide the contents of the saucer over your lips. It takes a moment for you to register the taste of your own seed in your mouth, but you swallow it all.

"Now what do you say?" I demand.

"Thank you Ma'am. Thank you for fucking my ass and mouth and allowing me to cum," you reply.

I remove your blindfold and look into your eyes, smiling as I kiss you. You lean up, hungrily tasting my mouth. I take you by the hand, pull you to your feet and you follow me to the bed. I stand before you as you sit on the edge, smiling at each other, your eyes tracing my body, your cock stirring again. I take your face in my hands and kiss you again, long and slow, your fingers tracing down my spine.

I gently push you back onto the bed, lean down and lick the length of your hardening cock. I pay it the attention it so desperately desired throughout the past hour or so, caressing its tip, sucking, grazing my teeth over it, before taking it fully in my mouth. You moan loudly at the attention it receives as I slide my lips slowly along its length.

Removing it from my mouth, I provide it a new home, as I lower my pussy down onto it. You stare up at me, grinning and shaking your head in amazement at the events of the evening.

I reach over to a small device and click it, bringing to life the footage of me fucking your ass on the ceiling above. You lift your hands and caress my breasts, still slightly sticky from the Baileys. Your eyes catch the image on the ceiling and they widen. Your heart beats faster as you watch the image of me fucking you on the ceiling, bringing your eyes back to look at me in front of you as I now ride your cock.

"Make me cum my pretty," I moan.

With one hand on my hips, you use your other on my clit, circling it teasingly. You push me down deeper onto your cock, thrusting slowly as you control my hips, retracting your cock to the tip and pushing it in again. Your fingers circle my clit faster, your cock penetrating harder and faster, my hips bucking to meet yours, my orgasm mounting.

You pull your cock out and flip me onto the bed. Your head between my legs, you apply one long sumptuous lick to my pussy, before thrusting your cock into it. In five long hard strokes my orgasm ruptures over my body and you fill me with your seed.

You lean down and kiss me. I can feel you smiling.

"Now my pretty...how about a shower, you filthy fucking Minx,"...

Zoolu75
Zoolu75
1 Followers