His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers

"Seems someone likes this, huh?" he laughed at her, "I bet a hot little bitch like you are wet too!"

"No, I'm not, please let me go," she begged. It was somewhat unconvincing as she spread her legs a little to give him easier access at the same time. Not that it was hard to get inside, considering that her dress had slits all the way up to her thigh in both sides and she wasn't wearing panties anymore.

"Oh yes," he muttered as his hands found her slippery inner-thigh, "I knew it! You're a slut, aren't you?"

"No no, I'm not a-" she began to object but then his wandering fingers found her very wet and very eager cunt, and she couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure: "oh Gooood, yes!"

"Huh!?" he mocked her as he plunged two fingers deep into her willing slit, "Yes? You suddenly want this?"

"Yeees!" she whispered, "please!" All pretence about her being unwilling or even innocent disappeared quickly. She was back in her natural state -- a slut hungry for James' thick cock.

"You'll let me fuck you, won't you?" he asked her as a third finger started to stretch her pussy in its way up.

"All you want!" she gasped, "whatever you want, just don't stop!"

"What kind of girl lets a guy fuck her on the first date? And in a dirty alley no less?" he asked evilly.

"A slut!" she all but screamed, "a dirty whore, a fucking bitch! Whatever you want me to be, just please, please FUCK ME!"

He didn't really need more incentive than that. More gently this time, he spun her around again so she faced the wall and he was behind her. She quickly positioned herself a good meter from the wall and leaned in on it, resting her hands on it. With eager hands he flipped her dress up, baring her naked ass. Even in his sex-crazed state, he couldn't help but stop and admire its perfect roundness.

"You want it?" he asked teasingly as he ran his hands up and down the sexy, tanned globes.

"God yes!" she exclaimed, "take me for Christ's sake!" In a dark alley, surrounded by trash and next to a garbage-can... and still I'm begging him to fuck me! Andrea thought in wonder. Then she felt James' hard cock slowly -- way too slowly -- slide up into her waiting fuckhole and all conscious thoughts were gone.

"Yeees!" she moaned loudly, not caring who could hear her -- or what they'd think if they could.

Slap! James slapped her ass as hard as he could, catching her completely off guard, "quiet, slut!" he hissed at her -- he didn't have Andrea's exhibitionistic nature and he was concerned about getting company.

Either Andrea didn't hear him, didn't heed his order or just couldn't control herself -- he didn't know which -- but his order had no effect on her whatsoever. She moaned loudly, like a pornstar in heat, every time his fat cock forced its way into her tight cunt, stretching and rubbing her sensitive pussywalls and hitting her G-spot every so often.

That pissed James off. He would NOT stand for disobedience; he would not accept any rebellion against his control. Without warning he stopped his thrusting, and Andrea who was getting into a good rhythm almost stumbled in her high heels. He pulled his cock almost out of her and rested it at the entrance of her wet slit.

With an anxious whimper she look back at him, trying to figure out what was wrong -- and fix it so he could continue filling her with what she craved so much!

He grabbed a hold of her dark hair and pulled her head back. As she was still resting her weight on the wall, he forced her to arch her neck and spine back, so she could look up into his face. Despite her age, Andrea was a very flexible woman and though angry, James could not stop his eyes from wandering down the inviting view of her deep cleavage that was presented to him.

With a cruel smile, James regained focus on her punishment and took her panties from his breast-pocket. They were still wet and had a nice and arousing smell. Keeping eye-contact with her, he forced her own, used panties into her mouth.

"Maybe that'll shut you up?!" he wondered out loud.

"Mff mfooof!" she moaned into the gag he'd made, turned on further by this demeaning act. She could clearly taste her own juices. Oh God, she thought, what kind of slut gets turned on by her own pussyjuice? One of her frisky little hands --almost on its own -- snuck down towards her twat, hoping to continue what James had started -- until he himself would finish her!

"You know what happen to sluts who don't obey?" James interrupted her thoughts and looked down at her harshly. Her hand froze instantly as she thought he had discovered her.

Another punishment, she thought as she clearly remembered when he had whipped her -- and how hard she had cum from it. "She gets punished" she tried to say but all that came out through the make-shift gag was "Dffm gff pmffidd." Understanding her gaggled words, James laughed at her and nodded.

"She gets punished," he agreed, "I'll take care of that when we get home. For now..." he finished, "I'm not done here..."

Andrea's stomach soared at the mention of 'home' -- every mention of her and James together caused her stomach to soar -- but only for a moment before she felt him hammer his stiff cock into her as hard as he could and she forgot everything else...

"Mmmphf!" she moaned into her gag. The thick rod felt like it tore through her and it felt soooo good! She was glad he had gagged her as she would probably have screamed loudly in surprise and arousal if he hadn't. He didn't pause for a second when his entire length was inside; instead he pulled out almost to the edge before thrusting in again. To steady himself he grabbed a hold of her waist, using it as an anchor-point as he fucked his enthusiastic slut. Her willingness to follow his command and accept the punishments he dished out was a huge turn-on for the young budding Master, and the last of his self-control had been used up during the improvised gagging of Andrea. Now his only thought was to get his rocks off.

She on the other hand was quickly reaching that special place that only James could bring her to. The hard, fast fucking, the humiliation of being gagged with her own panties, the risk of getting caught fucking her young lover behind a garbage-can... and the promise of more punishment to come when they got home -- all the matters combined, Andrea needed very little more to push her over the edge into the pleasurable oblivion of orgasm.

"Mfffp!" she moaned, unable to remain silent, even gagged. James, too far gone in his own ecstasy to care if anyone heard, just slapped her tanned ass as hard as he could and kept pounding into her, rapidly nearing his own orgasm.

"Moooofff!" Andrea screamed when she felt the sudden, stinging pain from his hand on her ass and she started thrashing as her entire body exploded in complete bliss as she came in a thunderous orgasm.

As James felt her orgasm, he lost the last part of his self-control. He pulled painfully hard on the tuft of her hair he still held onto and hammered his cock as hard as he could deep inside her, cumming as he did so.

"Arrrgh!" he groaned, forgetting his own rule about being silent when he shot his warm, sticky cum up her welcoming cunt.

They stood locked together for a couple of minutes, enjoying the afterglow. When they finally separated, James told Andrea to put her panties back on, to stop his cum from running down her thighs...

---

Half an hour later Andrea was in her own personal mix between Heaven and Hell. She had assumed that the date would end at her doorstep -- she was still floating on a cloud from her explosive orgasm and she assumed that he was feeling the same way. But when she stopped at her doorstep, thinking to end the date with the traditional goodnight-kiss. Albeit it was only 9.15 pm but it felt like the date was over.

James, however, felt otherwise. Once she'd unlocked the door and turned around to kiss him, he stepped by her and entered her house, not caring what she thought was going to happen. Confused, she scrambled to follow but as soon as she came inside and had closed the door, James looked at her with his deep, piercing eyes.

"Kneel," was all he said. She complied immediately, dropping to her knees without hesitation, getting pleasurable flashbacks from her masturbation-session earlier. The punishment! she thought as her libido awoke again. It never seemed to really sleep these days, especially not when she was around James... how could I forget the punishment?

"You need to be punished, don't you?" James asked her, mirroring her thoughts. Humbly, she nodded, looking down, feeling somewhat ashamed. But how could he expect her to be quiet when he was pounding that wonderful cock into her? That would take superhuman self-control -- something Andrea certainly didn't possess.

"You won't stand up until I'm done punish you, understood? That's a part of your punishment -- you'll be on your knees, where a horny slut like you belongs."

Again, she nodded her agreement. She understood, and just kneeling here, at his feet gave a tingle down her spine -- down to her cunt.

"Now, where's the stuff we bought online? The toys, the DVD and all that stuff?" he asked her. She looked up at him and just remembering what they'd bought brought another excited feeling to her greedy little cunt.

"Ehh..." she began, focusing on his words instead of her own submission, "it's upstairs. In my bedroom."

"Next to your bed, huh?" he smiled at her, knowing how wanton she'd become over the last week. She blushed at that but nodded -- it was in her bedside table's topmost drawer.

"Well, crawl up and get it. I'll be right behind you... enjoying the view," he smiled. She smiled back at him and begun crawling through her house. She liked that -- being on display for him. And she liked even more that he wanted her on display, so she gave him the best show she could, though it would have been easier to sway her hips seductively if she'd been allowed to stand, she mused. Nevertheless, James did enjoy the view, as he'd said he would. The fact that he made a gorgeous woman crawl around in her own home for his amusement, didn't hurt...

"Pull your dress up," he ordered suddenly, deciding that the flimsy dress interfered with his enjoyment. Smiling to herself, Andrea obediently obeyed, hiking the dress up around her waist, freeing her sexy ass. She wiggled a little with it, showing off for her intrigued audience, before she continued crawling towards the stairs.

"Very nice," was his only comment.

When they made it to the stairs, James spoke again: "Get upstairs, put the things we bought and your cuffs on the bed." She nodded eagerly and began up, when he finished with, "and take your dress off too!"

While she did that, James collected a few items from the bottom floor before following her upstairs. The sight that awaited him in the bedroom was simply breathtaking. She was sitting in the bed in a cross-legged position, naked except for the little thong as he'd ordered and with her arms locked behind her. This really caused her naked tits to stand out, proud and impressive -- there was no doubt what anyone entering the room would notice first: Andrea Cinder's magnificent double-D's.

"Wow!" James muttered under his breath as he came into the room, his gaze locked on her chest. Andrea heard and sent him a radiating smile that lit up her face. She had been feeling a bit glum when she stripped off her dress -- even though she had had an operation "lifting" her tits, she had noticed that they had started to sag a little again. Of course, that was to be expected, even by her -- gravity will certainly take its toll on a pair of breasts that size -- but it still made her feel a little bad. She knew James loved tits, and she loved him. The logical conclusion was that her breasts had to be sexy, beautiful, outstanding.

His gut-reaction to seeing her was just what she needed to boost her fragile ego. Every time James -- voluntarily or not -- made her feel sexy and desirable, she felt a little more secure in his attraction to her.

"Turn around," he said and made a circle in the air with his hand, "head down, ass up."

She smiled invitingly at him and unfolded her legs in one long, slow and careful movement -- or so it should have been, but it's difficult to be seductive when one's balance is off-centre. Having her hands cuffed behind her back made Andrea a little clumsy -- she tripped and fell on her nose. Luckily the bed was soft, and she actually ended up in the position James had ordered. She pretended it was on purpose and didn't move, and he decided to let her keep her dignity. Or how much dignity a woman can have with her face pressed down in a pillow, her hands cuffed behind her back, wearing only a dirty thong -- all on the order of her lover.

"Mhm... so nice," he said admiringly, gently stroking her backside, up along her side and ending in dark-red hair. He'd already decided on her punishment and it was not what she was expecting. She'd laid the whip out with the rest of the toys but James had other plans...

He picked up the DVD 'Milfs in Chains' -- he'd been meaning to see it with Andrea for the last couple of days but something had come up, usually the temptation to use his little slut's excellent talents. They'd watch it tonight though. But first... he took the vibrating buttplug out of its box and studied it. The plug itself was a bit bigger than the small one Andrea had used a couple of times, but he figured she wouldn't have any difficulties taking it anyway. He noticed with quite a bit of pride, that his own equipment was quite a bit thicker as well as longer.

It was hollow -- batteries not included of course. He'd brought some from the kitchen though -- he was already getting the hang of where Andrea kept her stuff -- and he quickly made it and the remote-control ready.

"So, my little slut..." he said as he crawled into the bed, feeling her up from behind, "are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes..." she uttered, sounding quite tensed. She was probably waiting for the whip, he mused. He liked to be unpredictable and he liked giving her surprises.

"Gonna get rid of these," he muttered to himself as he slid her panties down her thighs. They stuck a bit to her pussy, but came off with a little work. He took them down around her knees and all the way off -- leaving her naked, with her inviting cunt and ass plain in his view. Smiling to himself, James tenderly touched her swollen pussy-lips. It wasn't wet -- yet! -- but it was definitely starting to get moist.

Andrea, always ready and eager, rubbed herself against his fingers, signalling a craving for him that was undeniable. He found the lube and smeared lots of the greasy stuff on the plug before he squatted some on his fingers.

"Relax now, slut," he gently told her and started the invasion of her desirable little butthole. Though he didn't warn her about what he was going to do, Andrea wasn't stupid. She knew what kind of toys they'd bought and she recognised the sounds the tube of lube was making, so she was prepared when he started the journey into her. Though far from as experienced in this department as James envisioned her to become in the course of their relationship, she did know that he was right -- she should relax as best she could.

It was just hard to do, when an ice-cold finger suddenly started to press on her sphincter. Nevertheless, the unrelenting finger made its way up inside her. As always, a foreign object up her ass just felt strange and uncomfortable -- and God, it turned her on! She didn't quite understand why, but as James slowly stretched her butt, she started to become really horny. When James' second finger began to worm its way inside, she really wished he'd stop playing with her ass and just fuck her! And knowing that James didn't care what she wanted done to her own body, just made the craving in her pussy so much worse...

"Does it hurt?" he suddenly asked when both his fingers were inside her to the knuckles. He knew it couldn't be too bad -- he knew from experience that her threshold for pain was quite high and she hadn't protested yet -- but he did feel concerned for her.

"No, I'm a big girl," she said in a slightly strained voice, but still with a smile.

"Good!" he laughed, and gave her an admiring slap on her ass-cheek. Then he began to fingerfuck her ass, ever so slowly at first but gradually faster and faster. She gave a protesting groan whenever he sped up, but she accepted it all the same -- like a good little subslut should, the both of them thought.

James finally figured she'd had enough and was ready for the plug, so he withdrew completely from her tight little ass and picked up the lubed buttplug.

She started missing his touch, the second he pulled out of her -- even though it had hurt a bit, it had felt so good! It was difficult for her to wrap her head around it when she wasn't aroused, but pain and humiliation was so sexy to her.

She didn't have to wait for it for long though. She soon felt the cold, unforgiving tip of the buttplug, as it slowly slid inside her. It felt bigger than his fingers had, and she could only imagine how out-stretched her poor ass was becoming while it slid into her.

"Nnggh," she groaned into her pillow, and she almost asked him to stop (at least for a break!) when the widest part of it finally slid inside, and her powerful sphincter squeezed the slightly thinner base of the plug, effectively sealing it in place.

"Nice," was his only comment. She suspected he didn't know how it hurt to have one's asshole torn open by a huge latex item (or what felt like a huge latex item...). And he didn't care. I'm his to use as he pleases after all. That thought sent a bolt of desire down her pussy.

"Where's the key?" he asked her.

"The key?" she replied puzzled, "what key?"

"For the cuffs, of course," he answered impatient.

"Oh. On the bedside table, I think," she replied. Why does he want the keys? Isn't he gonna whip me and fuck me?

It seemed not. He found it and unlocked the cuffs and told her to turn around. She obeyed, still a bit confused but she figured he had a plan. He usually did, after all. He laid her down on her back and cuffed her hands to the bars of her bed's headboard, leaving her completely defenceless with her arms secured above her head. He rearranged the pillows for her, trying to ease the strain on her arms and shoulders and stepped back, looking down at her.

She was beautiful. It was almost as if he really saw her for the first time. He'd seen her lots of times, of course, in various states of undress, but he felt like he'd never taken the time to just see her.

Her dark-red hair flowed down her shoulders, looking like a bloodied halo and her striking, blue eyes were locked on his, patiently awaiting his next move. Her make-up, that had been so carefully applied before their date was now smeared and grimed -- caused by the rough alley-fucking and her powerful orgasm, James figured, but it just made her more attractive to him.

Her ruby-red lips smiled up at him, silently conveying her unshaken faith in him to take care of her. His eyes continued their journey down his captive prey and naturally stopped at her enticingly large breasts. So big, so sexy, James thought as he looked at them. Her nipples were hard, like two little buttons, clearly betraying her arousal to the world -- and the large letters JB showed to whom she belonged!

His gaze continued down her luscious body, noticing her soft belly and the gentle swell of her hips, before it came to rest on her glorious pussy. The pussy-lips themselves were clean-shaved (he liked that) and there was a neatly trimmed landing-strip above it -- a landing strip that didn't match the colour of the hair on her head! He hadn't really paid too much attention to it before, paying more attention to the delicious mounds beneath it, but now...

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers