His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,443 Followers

It was brown. Not even dark brown, but a boring, everyday kind of brown. He did prefer her dark-red mane, he decided, but he was still going to inquire a bit more about this... later. For now, he had a beauty to torment.

"Milfs in Chains," he said casually as he picked up the DVD and put it in her player. She had a television in her bedroom, of course, with a DVD-player. He quickly skipped through menu and the intro, arriving at the first scene.

Andrea certainly hadn't expected this. She'd asked for the cuffs herself, so that was really no surprise, and James seemed rather focus on her ass, so the butt-plug was to be expected as well. But she had figured he would have already started whipping her ass by this time, or spanking her, or fucking her...

But a porn-flick, even one they'd bought together?

Oh well, I guess I'll see where this is heading, she resolved, he usually knows what he's doing -- at least well enough to get me off. She giggled a little at the last thought, and focused on the screen.

An almost naked blonde was standing in a dark basement-cellar. Her hands were cuffed high above her head, forcing her to stand in a stretched, uncomfortable position. She was wearing high-heeled boots, stay-up stockings and a collar, nothing else. The woman looked to be around forty, undeniably sexy with her huge, obviously fake tits, tight stomach and round ass. She wasn't beautiful but she seemed to emit a raw sexual energy that Andrea envied her. At the same time though, she felt relieved that she was better looking than the 'actress' (though she did feel a need to start dieting...) and hoped that James felt the same way.

A man entered the screen, a large, heavily built man, tattooed, pierced and mean-looking. He was carrying a crop and without any hesitation he started smacking the blonde's ass with it, making her cry out and moan in pain.

Andrea couldn't help but imagining herself in that position -- with James doing the cropping, of course -- and she started to get wet. Every time the heavy-set man let the crop fall on the blonde woman's ass, Andrea gave a little moan - she didn't notice it herself, but James did and it caused some well-known reactions in his boxers. He loved that she got turned on by pain and his domination.

He was standing next to the bed, still dressed in his 'date-clothes', watching the little slut enjoy herself. Starting to get aroused himself, he sat down next to her, gently letting his hands caress Andrea's naked body, from her neck, down her chest (teasingly avoiding the her nipples) to her hips, and back up again. At times he used his nails on her skin, sometimes just the soft touch of his fingers, aiming to make her mad with sexual heat.

"Mhm..." she moaned, telling him that he was well on his way, just by his teasing. Grinning, he bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it into his mouth. He bit down on it, not overly hard but not gentle either, drawing another moan from his bound prisoner.

She took a sharp breath when he released it again, only to turn his attention to her other nipple, biting down on it, hard.

"Yeees," she panted, "more, more!"

To her despair, he released her nipple at her words and quickly scanned the floor, finding her discarded panties. They were quite dirty with a mix of his sperm and her juices -- perfect!

"You couldn't be quiet, and you're being punished for it... but you're still making noises and giving orders!" he exclaimed and showed her the panties with the words: "open up."

She looked at him like he was kidding but when she saw that he was serious, she obediently opened her mouth wide with a little "oh my God..." Mercilessly, he shoved the panties inside and forced her to shut her mouth around them.

This incredible humiliation only spurred her on further. God, he can make me do ANYTHING, she thought in awe as the strong, salty taste of his seed spread in her mouth. He came in me, it seeped out into the panties... and now I'm sucking on it.

On the screen the large man had started fucking the blonde milf, while she was still cuffed to the ceiling. Her loud moans and the easily-recognised sound of sex filled the room. Andrea had never really been into porn -- like many women she had considered it repulsive and demeaning to women everywhere. She hadn't even seen any with her ex-husband. As she lay there, tied down, gagged and teased by her lover while the blonde woman's cunt was getting hammered by a huge man's huge cock, she realised how wrong she'd been. Oh, it might be demeaning, but considering her current position, that wasn't really something she worried about, and it was NOT repulsive -- it was hot as hell!

James's hand slowly crept down her soft stomach towards her soaked pussy, and Andrea steeled herself for the pleasure to come, but her lover seemed bent on teasing her tonight. Instead of going straight for the wet centre, he circled the entire 'area', scraping her inner-thigh with his nails, briefly touching her labia, completely avoiding her clit and the eager pussy itself.

Desperate for his touch, she squirmed around, trying to catch his hand, but he was evading her with little problem, drawing enjoyment from her sweet anguish. Every movement she made, caused the butt-plug enlarged in her to bump around a bit, sending strangely mixed signals through her body. It was unpleasant... but it made her sooo horny!

"Mppfeeee" she muttered, trying to say 'please' but he completely ignored her, continuing his torment.

Remembering something, he suddenly got up and found the little box with the nipple-clamps, opened it and pulled out a pair of vicious-looking clamps. They looked like little metal clothes-pins, with a short chain connecting them. Watching James test them by opening and closing them, a shiver went down Andrea's spine at the thought of their powerful jaws closing around her nipples.

Her nipples were hard as rocks when James sat down next to her again, showing her up close the powerful spring-mechanism. He seemed to enjoy her mixed terror and desire at the prospect of having her nipples tortured. With excruciatingly slow movements, he finally closed one of the evil little things around her left nipple.

The pain shot through her entire chest like a bolt, (though for some reason it detoured down to her cunt and caused a small flood) and left her gasping for breath through her gag. It hurt so bad! And yet, it hurt so good too! Just as she was getting used to the pulsating pain in her left nipple, James placed the other on her right one.

"Mmmffff!" she cried as the pain started all over, only worse. Yet if it was so horrible, why was she rubbing her thighs together in arousal, trying to rub her clit juuust the right way? She didn't even understand it herself!

James seemed to take pity on her -- or at least understand that she needed a respite. He sat down next to her on the bed and helped her by gently rubbing her willing sex, touching her hard little clit, generally turning the pain into pleasure for her.

She eagerly spread her legs wide for him, craving his touch, like she always did. It wasn't until an orgasm began to build in her loins, and he saw the clear signs in her movements, that he removed his hand from her pussy, much to her dismay. His hand was totally soaked in her pussy-juice, so he removed her temporary gag and had her lick his fingers clean -- or at least cleaner -- which she did eagerly. He threw the used panties on the floor -- they had served their purpose.

She was almost in a daze. Everything was just happening too fast and too... much for her brain to catch up to, so she obeyed James' directions almost automatically in the hope he'd give her what she needed: another orgasm! Oh, how she needed that! But James was unrelenting. To him, she was being punished, and the pain from the nipple-clams was just a minor part of it. The real punishment was the desperate need for her desired orgasm - and the terrible abstain from it. He figured that it was time to take Andrea's mind off her nipples, so he found the remote-control to the butt-plug and started it. He didn't quite know what would happen but he assumed that it would vibrate.

It did. The bound, tortured and insanely turned-on Andrea had forgotten all about the plug. Her ass felt strange and arousing, but it was just one more fact in a world gone up-side down -- a fact far overshadowed by the pain in her nipples and the need in her pussy. But suddenly her ass once again caught her attention -- it was as if someone suddenly lit a fire deep in there. She gasped loudly as the plug suddenly jumped to life, but the surprise quickly became one more thing that turned the desperate woman on.

"Please," she begged, "let me cum..."

James merely smiled at her and refocused his attention to the screen where the large man was mauling the exposed blonde's tits while he fucked her from behind. James -- like Andrea -- could easily identify with the scene, though he agreed with Andrea that she was quite a bit hotter than the blonde.

"Doesn't it look good?" he asked her casually and nodded at the screen. Andrea, having trouble with paying attention to anything outside her body at the time, stared at the screen before looking back at James. She got the message though -- no cumming... not yet.

"She certainly looks like she's enjoying it," he commented. She looked at the screen again. The blonde woman's face was contracted in what could either be pain or pleasure. Probably a little bit of both, but Andrea didn't really care. Almost all conscious thoughts were gone, her entire body ached for the orgasm -- which she couldn't have!

James hit the control again and set the plug to speed two (there were three speeds), and watched as her eyes glazed over at the increase feeling from her ass. Could she cum just from the vibrating plug? James wondered but decided that if she could, she'd have deserved it.

She couldn't. Though she did her best, rotating her ass, rubbing it against the bed, doing what she could for a bit of fraction to bring her off, but it was all in vain. All it did was cast fuel on the fire and make cumming that much more unreachable -- and desirable.

"Pleaaase?" she begged again, but James just kept watching the film. They saw the rest of the scene with her occasionally begging him for release, and him caressing her body, rubbing her clit, pulling the chain between her nipples... anything to keep her on the edge.

The scene ended with the large man releasing the blonde from the cuffs and pushing her to her knees before cumming in her open mouth and on her face.

James looked at the DVD-player -- the scene had lasted 32 minutes. He had abstained from using his tied-up and very, very willing lover for 32 minutes, while watching hardcore porn and sexually torture her. That has to be some sort of record, he thought as he stood up and removed his pants. His cock strained against the fabric of his boxers and he discarded those as well, and his shirt. He crawled back into the bed, sitting atop of her with his ass resting on her tits and his proud cock right outside her face. Andrea couldn't take her eyes of it -- it was so big, so strong and just what she needed!

"Listen here," he said, catching her attention, "you're gonna get me off with your mouth. If you do a good job, I'll let you cum too... if not, you'll sleep with your hands cuffed so you can't get yourself off. Understood? I'll smuggle you into my bedroom, so I can watch you and make sure you don't get off," he assured her sternly. With panic rising in her eyes, she nodded franticly. I gotta cum, I gotta! her entire body screamed.

James wasn't bluffing -- not really. But he knew beyond doubt that she'd make him cum, and as he was the judge of what constituted a good job... but a little incentive never harmed, he figured, as he slowly lowered his hard cock down to her open, waiting mouth.

"Oh God," he muttered as her warm, moist tongue eagerly licked his cockhead as her mouth engulfed the tip. He couldn't keep this up for long; he doubted he'd last even a minute -- despite the fact that in her position she couldn't really use her usual technique. She began to bob her head up and down his shaft as best she could, and he was nearing the orgasm with lightning-speed.

He grabbed her hair in one hand and started forcing her head up and down with greater speed, just wanting to get off now. She just went along with the ride, so to speak, hoping that he would cum soon, so she could get her just reward.

Finally he pulled her head off his dick, and jacked it off for a few seconds before shooting his load into her waiting face with a loud groan. Unlike the guy from the porn, his aim wasn't good enough to hit her mouth though. The long ropes of warm, salty sperm hit her forehead and hair, creating white, sticky lines on her tanned face and in her dark-red hair.

"Ahhh..." he sighed when he'd finished cumming. He sat for a moment and relaxed, before crawling off her. He could see the need in her eyes, a need that hadn't exactly diminished after he came on her face.

"You want it, don't you?" he asked her.

"Yes! Yes, please, please!" she nodded, "you promised!" The proud woman had become transformed into a bunch of nerve-endings, each desperate for release.

With a smile, he slid his hand down her drenched cunt, found her clit and began rubbing it. The pain in her nipples, the vibrations from her ass, the porn-flick (where a dark-haired woman on a leash was being led on all fours through a house) the sperm on her face... it all mixed together with the unbelievable feeling of him finally rubbing her clit. Like his, her orgasm was waiting just under the surface, and it didn't take long before it finally crashed through, sending waves of pleasure through her body, starting at her pussy and ending in every little part of her.

"Yeeeeeees!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Mooooore!"

Then she collapsed, completely spent. They both were.

---

Half an hour later James walked in the door at his own home... though it more and more felt like a place he spent a lot of time, not like his home. He knew he'd have some kind of showdown with his mother -- in the end, he hadn't been able to find a good excuse, so he'd just left without her knowledge.

"Do you know what time it is?!" her voice thundered the moment he closed the door behind him. James looked at his watch, it was half past ten.

"Yeah, it's-" he began but she quickly cut him off.

"And how are you dressed!?" she shouted at him, noticing his date-clothes, "where've you been dressed like that?!" Wow, she's really pissed, he thought. A week ago that would have scared him but he was not afraid of her anymore. When you've got a gorgeous woman to fulfil your deepest, darkest desires, other matters start to fade in comparison.

"On a date, what else?" he asked nonchalantly, perhaps even a bit arrogant. Why was it strange that a nineteen year old guy had a date? Granted, he'd never had a date before, but still...

"A date?!" she screeched at him, "with who?"

James considered telling her the truth: 'I went out with your best friend, fucked her in an alley, took her home, tied her up and teased her till she begged me to cum. I didn't let her though, not before I'd shot my load on her face,' but figured this wasn't the time to do so.

"None of your business," he told her in a cold voice -- one he'd never used with his mother before.

"Now, you just listen-" she began but he didn't really care what she had to say. He was still high on the power and control, Andrea had yielded to him, and his mother's concerns seemed insignificant to him.

While she was starting her tirade, he just went by her to the stairs, showing nothing but contempt.

Lisa, who had been worried sick about him while he was out, was stunned at his boldness but decided to use her last and heaviest weapon: The eviction-threat. She'd had to use it on a few occasions when James got out of line and it had always worked. James had always been terrified of not having a place to live...

"If you want to live in my house, then you gotta play by my rules!" she shouted at his back. That stopped him, she saw with satisfaction.

But when he turned around she didn't see the impotent rage of a normal teenager. She saw the domineering, power-hungry man he was becoming.

"If that's how it's gonna be, I might not be staying for too long then..."

With that he went upstairs to bed, feeling immensely good about himself.

END PART III

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,443 Followers