His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers

Finally, just before she was going to break his hold of her and get off his cock, he let go. She pulled her mouth off his cocked and gasped for air, filling her lungs with oxygen. She knew she wasn't supposed to leave his cock but she couldn't help it. She looked up at him, needing him to understand and hoping he wouldn't be mad.

He wasn't. He looked down at the sexy woman kneeling at his feet, gasping for air. She was a mess, her careful make-up was streaked because of the tears and she was actually drooling a bit. She behaved just like he'd seen actresses do in pornflicks when they were being facefucked -- and he loved it!

As soon as she was ready, she took the tip of the cock into her mouth again, focusing more on the head this time, caressing it with her tongue and sucking gently on it. It felt heavenly to James who started to get problems with holding back the impending orgasm. The combination of her blowjob skills and his command of her rushed him towards the edge of orgasm.

"So as I was saying," James continued in a slightly strained voice, now that she had caught her breath enough to be able to pay attention again, "you'll pick me up at the school's parking-lot at twelve tomorrow. We've got some important errands to run." He looked down at her, not sure if she were paying attention -- she was slurping and sucking on his cock like it was the best thing she ever tasted.

"You understand?" he asked to make sure they were clear. She looked up at him and nodded vigorously before returning to work.

"Good. And you'll wear the absolute sluttiest, the most tramp-like outfit you're willing to be seen in public in," he finished and looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction. Her cheeks quickly became bright red as she imagined some of the outfits she could wear tomorrow. Imagines of tight mini-skirts and low-cut shirts flashed through her mind -- as well as strange men ogling her in those outfits!

"Ghlad!" she gargled into his cock, the instant humiliation making her cunt wet. She fought a losing battle with herself to keep from rubbing it -- she knew that James wouldn't approve, not without orders... or at least permission. Except that she couldn't ask for permission with a cock in her mouth, and she knew better than to take it out. Reaching that conclusion there was really nothing she could do, other than do her best to bring him off and get his delightful sperm down her throat. Or on her face, tits or hair -- wherever James wanted it, really.

She began bobbing her face up and down on his big cock, not taking it all inside but still more than half, working faster than she had before. Her tongue shifted between playing with the tasteful head, licking the long shaft and adding pressure to the soft spot just below the head -- she knew from experience that he loved it when she paid attention there.

The result was undeniable pleasure for James. Although he had more about tomorrow he wanted to say, he couldn't focus on anything but the sight below him, his cock gliding rapidly in and out of the mouth of a sexy, beautiful woman -- his sexy, beautiful woman!

He was already fighting to hold back but when she grabbed the shaft with her well-manicured hand and started a pleasing pressure on every part of his rock-hard cock. He knew he was quickly nearing the edge.

"God YES!" he groaned as his entire body contracted in blissful orgasm and he unloaded into her warm, eager mouth. It was a big load this time, and the sperm just kept coming -- Andrea didn't have a chance of swallowing all of it and there wasn't enough room in her little mouth.

Just like he'd seen so many times in porn, the sperm ran out of the side of her mouth and down her chin, from where it dropped down onto her sweater. As she looked up on him, with love and lust in her eyes and a trail of sperm down her face, smeared make-up and stained lipstick, he realised that he probably loved this woman. He had used her, humiliated her, punished and tortured her -- and she kept coming back for more, yesterday she actually given him her very freedom as a gift for him!

With the sleeve of his own shirt, he wiped the cum off her first and pulled her to her feet. Then looking into her eyes, he told her the words she wanted to hear more than anything else: "Andrea, I think I love you..." he sounded confused, even to himself but she didn't care. With eyes shining with her own love and passion for him, she wrapped her arms around him in a lover's embrace and kissed him as hard as she could. Not used to let her take the initiative, he kissed her back, tenderly.

"I love you too, James!" she happily exclaimed, beaming up at him.

They stood for a while with their arms around each other, before he tried to take back the control.

---

"So ehh... about tomorrow? We're still on?" she asked, trying to sound casual but betraying a concern in her voice. She wanted whatever James had planned for her tomorrow, wanted that horrible and wonderful humiliation of being on display.

"Hmm?" James looked up from his book. They were sitting in the kitchen again, James eating a sandwich that Andrea had made him and reading for his history-class the next day. He liked to read while he ate, though his mother hated it. He figured that in the presence of his own slavegirl, he'd do as he pleased.

"That... date tomorrow? With me dressing as slutty as possible? Are we still on for that?" she asked nervously. She wondered if him saying those wonderful words to her had changed anything between them. Maybe he wanted a more... vanilla relationship now?

"Of course," he said nonchalantly, "didn't you understand that when I explained it to you? My orders stand unless I say something differently."

She smiled nervously at him and muttered an "of course," and started to think about what she was going to wear.

"And I want you to wear the butterfly we bought on the Internet," he told her, "make sure it fits and has batteries."

"That... that ehh... vibrating-thingy?" she asked, blushing. He's gonna make me wear that in PUBLIC? She wondered, half in fear, half in anticipation.

"Yes, that one. I'm sure we'll have... fun with it," he smiled at her with a gleam in his eye.

They both sat in silence for a while, each having their own idea of how the coming day would unfold.

"Ehm... another thing," she said, interrupting his thoughts, "About the money-rule? I just want to make sure I understand... If I buy a pink see-through nightgown or a black thong, you won't mind?" she asked "but I can't buy a dress or some new shoes? Isn't that a little silly?"

"Well, you can buy the dress if I allow it -- and I might if I see it first," he said, determined not to back down or admit that there was any flaw in his plan, "but if you want, we can change it so you have to ask before buying lingerie as well..."

"No-no, that's not what I meant!" she quickly interjected, "but what is lingerie and what is underwear? Can I buy regular underwear?"

"Not without my permission... and why would I allow you to buy some boring granny-panties? I prefer you in lacy thongs," he told her with a wink.

---

"By the way... I'm thinking to go shopping for something to wear tomorrow -- can I buy some new clothes for that? I think I'm running low on... nice things to wear," she said, blushingly slightly.

They were in the hall-way, where James was putting on his jacket and shoes. Andrea hated to see James leave but understood he had to go before his mother returned from work.

"Yeah, sure. You can buy whatever you need to wear tomorrow and don't tell me what it is. I want to be surprised. In return though, you aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to."

She gaped at him. Blowing him and practically being ordered how to handle her own money had turned her on to no end -- and now he told her that not only wouldn't he take care of her, she wasn't even permitted to do so herself! Just to be allowed to buy clothes to wear for him?!

"But-but," she said in total befuddlement, trying to find words to tell him how much she needed to get off!

"No buts," he cut her off, "no frigging yourself off till I say so! And if you do it anyway," he continued with an almost threatening glare, "I'll find out -- you know I will -- and we'll buy you a chastity-belt and lock you in it for a month!"

That shut her up -- and turned the poor woman on even further.

Just before he left he had one last message for her though. He'd kept this one in, just to have something to tease her with before he left: "You know," he said as he opened the door, "icecream and chocolate and such things... they aren't groceries..." then he went out and closed the door behind him, leaving her to ponder the meaning of his words. Not groceries? She wondered, oh my God, he means I have to ASK him if I want chocolate!? Andrea was devastated; she really enjoyed her chocolate -- especially when she had her period. Why did him cutting her off from one of her favourite pastimes -- eating chocolate -- make her so wet?

---

"Is everything okay, James?" Carol, his lab-partner, asked him. It was half past ten but he kept looking at the clock on the wall, willing it to go faster. They were in the lab, doing an experiment and usually James loved that. But the thoughts of his hot lover meeting him at the parking-lot and the day he had planned for her made it a bit hard to focus on test tubes or acids. For the first time since she became his lab-partner Carol felt she was actually responsible for the results they were achieving.

"What do you mean?" he asked, taking his eyes off the clock on the wall and looking at her. That was another difference, Carol noted -- he usually didn't look at the girls in the class... at least not while they knew he was looking. She had no doubt that he enjoyed watching the girls when they weren't noticing but now he was looking her straight in the eye. He didn't seem as flustered or nervous around her as he used to. She liked that because she liked James. Maybe she didn't like like him but it bothered her that he always was so tense around her.

"Well, for the first time ever you seem like you want to get out of the lab... you usually love it here," she pointed out for him.

"Yeah," he admitted, "guess I'm just looking forward to the weekend." He was, he was very much indeed. His mother thought he was staying at a friend's and going with him to a party -- or that was at least what he had told her and she hadn't objected. She had been considerable nicer to him since their row Sunday night after his date.

"Why, got big plans?" she enquired curious.

"Oh well, just gonna relax, really," he answered vaguely while images of Andrea on her knees flashed through his mind.

"Oh," she said, returning to her work. She could see a rejection when it was presented for her. Carol was very curious by nature and hated not getting her curiosity satisfied. James stood behind her and studied her. She was kind of cute, actually, in a nerdy way. Andrea was way sexier, of course, but there was something about Carol that he liked. She had long, blonde hair, she wore glasses and no make-up. She was about Andrea's height which made her somewhat shorter than James -- he hated girls that were taller than him -- and she was a lot heavier built. Perhaps that was why she always wore thick sweaters and loose pants. James didn't mind her forms though; he preferred big tits to small ones.

"What are you gonna do in the weekend then?" he asked, trying to ease out the negative atmosphere that had arisen. He wished he could tell her but he doubted she was even going to believe him if he told her he would fuck his submissive neighbour till she couldn't walk straight. The best course was to change the topic to her instead.

"Ehh..." she said, turning back to him, caught completely unaware by his question. He had never shown an interest in her before, never asked what her plans were. Come to think about it, he had been acting different all week. It was hard to put a finger on but there had been subtle signs -- and now this!

"I- Well, nothing, I guess," she admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed. It was obvious that he had some plans, and most of the class was going to the party hosted by their classmate. Yet she was doing nothing... What's next, he's gonna ask me out? she thought in wonder, not quite sure what she'd do if he did.

For the first time ever, she looked at him and didn't see the shy, estranged geek. He wasn't ugly, she realised, he was smart -- and he had always been nice to her.

"Ah, fair enough," he smiled, completely clueless about her thoughts, "sometimes it's nice to just relax." James was getting good at reading Andrea, and he was no longer shy and nervous around all women, but he still had quite a lot to learn about the beautiful sex. So, not gonna ask me out? she thought as they returned to work (after James had cast a fast look on the clock on the wall) with a small hint of disappointment.

---

When the class was dismissed, Carol did not go home. She never knew why she decided to follow James out, except that she hated mysteries, and he was acting like one big, walking mystery. She didn't exactly sneak after him but she made sure she could see him without him noticing. And what she saw shocked her to her core.

---

Andrea was impatiently waiting for James in her car. She had parked in one end of the parking-lot where few people came, hoping to avoid attracting attention that way. She knew she wasn't exactly dressed like most people coming to pick up students.

She looked at herself in the rear-mirror once again, gathering courage from the fact that she'd done her best to obey James' directions. She really couldn't imagine being dressed sluttier than she was now -- and certainly not being seen in public!

She was wearing a brand new white shirt, one that was several numbers too small. She could button the lower buttons but there was simply no way the material could stretch across her chest, it only just managed to cover the lower half of her bra. The other half proudly showed off her enthralling tits that were pushed together and out by her new, black push-up bra, almost defying gravity. The result was a cleavage with almost hypnotising powers. The small shirt ended just above her navel and left a lot of her tanned stomach bare. She couldn't stop focusing on it being a bit... less taunt than it used to, but she prayed that everyone else -- and especially James -- would focus more on her alluring tits than her stomach.

She had found a pleated skirt in her wardrobe and wore it. It was chequered in dark red and black colours and reached the middle of her thigh. It wasn't as daringly short as some of her other skirts but the pattern really led the mind to a school-uniform, and that was what she was trying to pull off: A slutty schoolgirl.

Most guys had a fetish for that, she'd figured, why not James? She had set her hair up in two pig-tails, and wore a lot of dark make-up, creating an image of corrupted innocence.

She had tried to find a tie that would match her skirt but had failed. Instead she wore a small black one that pointed directly down at her cleavage, further drawing the eye to her mesmerising tits.

She had considered wearing stockings -- maybe some pink ones? -- but had decided against it. She had no doubt that James would have liked it but she really disliked wearing stockings -- it just felt weird. She had only worn them for him on the first couple of dates to catch him, so to speak, and she hoped she never would have to put on a pair again... The rest of her outfit should more than make up for her lack of stockings, she had decided. God, I hope he likes it, she thought insecurely. ---

Carol could not believe her eyes! James -- her shy, geeky and awkward lab-partner was meeting with a gorgeous woman, a gorgeous woman dressed like a total tart! She watched from afar as he confidently walked to the car as the sexy woman stepped out and revealed her clothing -- or lack of clothing. As the most natural thing in the world, James kissed her deeply on the mouth and let his hand slide up beneath her skirt, possessively groping the woman's ass. And she accepted it -- enjoyed it even! Various emotions fought for control of Carol's young mind; surprise that the alienated James had landed himself a hottie like this, repulsion that anyone would dress like she did, envy that the woman looked so much more sexy than Carol herself, jealousy that the woman had taken James from her (she didn't quite know where that come from since she'd never considered James 'hers' nor had she had any interest in 'having' him) and finally... arousal!

The scene in front of her was definitively the sexiest sight she had ever seen; especially when the woman turned around to step into the car again and James gave her a playful slap on her ass. The woman just smiled back at him and wiggled her ass a bit, seemingly eager for more.

Carol was very inexperienced in the world of sex and she didn't quite know what to do with all her confused and conflicting emotions. She considered going to them, though she didn't know why... except that she wanted to be part of what they had, perhaps supplanting the woman's position. Do I want James to slap my ass? she thought, completely disoriented. She'd never had desires in that direction before and didn't know where they were coming from now. But she did know that the couple out in the parking-lot gave her all kinds of erotic feelings between her legs.

In the end though, she merely hid until they drove off, not willing to risk making a fool of herself in front of James and the mystery-woman. One thing was certain -- the puzzle had become even more complicated, though she could understand some parts of James 'new' behaviour. If he had a woman like that, why should he be nervous about talking to a girl like her, Carol?

---

Andrea had outdone herself, James decided with a smile as he placed a hand on her thigh. They were driving downtown with him pointing the way.

"You're really sexy, you know?" he said casually as he began massaging her thigh, just above the hem of her skirt. Throughout enjoying his touch she smiled at him, "oh yeah?" she asked, fishing for more compliments.

"Yeah. When I saw my little schoolgirl-slut, I-" he said and leaned in to her, letting his hand glide further up her skirt to the soft skin of her upper-thigh, "got an instant hard-on."

"Yeah?" she asked and spread her legs a bit more, giving him easier access. As his hand found its way further up her thigh, instead of panties like he would normally find (or her delightfully soft pussy, if she weren't wearing any...), he met a rubbery, foreign object.

He smiled as he recognised -- or thought he did at least -- the butterfly they'd bought online, the little remote-controlled clit-massager.

"Oh yeah," he said, "you look younger than any of the girls at my class, and no one else I know would have the guts to go anywhere dressed as slutty as you."

She beamed at him; his compliments making her feel ten years younger and very satisfied with her choice of outfit. James too was genuinely pleased with her slutty looks -- it only posed a single problem: He was way more turned on that he had expected to be. Should he have her park the car somewhere and give him a blowjob, or perhaps even a fucking, or should he go through with the plan as it stood? Get laid now or later, he thought with a grin -- the irony of the situation was not lost on him. A couple of weeks ago he'd have given anything for either of the options he could now choose freely from.

He finally decided that the plan was more important than his immediate relief and let his hand fall down a bit lower on her thigh, still below her skirt though. He kept massaging her there, knowing how his touch anywhere near her pussy usually caused her to flood.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers