His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers

"What... what does it say?" she asked him, indicating the little tag that now hung under her chin.

"On the front it says 'Sex Slave Andrea' and on the back my address. Kinda like a dog's tag, you know?" he said with a growing smile. He took strength from the fact that she was now wearing a clear sign of his dominance around her neck, and the instant power-rush was intoxicating, more so than alcohol to the budding, young master. In a sudden, violent move he grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her face close to his own.

"I own you know. Understand? That's what the collar means; that I'm your owner and you're my... well, bitch!" the last came out with a grin.

Eyes glazed over with lust and love she merely nodded, accepting his ownership. Her wilful acceptance only fuelled the fire in James and led him to further prove his authority.

"Kiss my foot," he demanded, determined to show his dominance and her submission. Without hesitation, she bowed her head down and kissed his right shoe, slowly and deliberately. Her soft lips caressing the not-too-clean surface of his brown sneaker, the instant disgrace of bowing down to anyone, admitting to be his slave and her pride in wearing his collar turned them both on. If James had looked -- which he couldn't because of the angle -- he'd have seen a very tell-tale wet trail down her lovely thigh, as her pussy was quickly over-flowing with juices. Likewise, James' cock was straining with all its might against his pants, trying to break free and return to where it belonged -- inside his sexy slave.

"Up on the bed," James ordered when he deemed her show of submission to have gone on long enough. Eagerly following his orders she crawled up on her bed and placed herself with her ass turned against him, wriggling it provocatively at him.

"Like this... Master?" she teased him while looking back at him. She didn't quite know what 'title' James would prefer but from what she'd read on the internet, 'Master' or 'Sir' were quite popular.

Looking at her shapely ass, James realised the futility in trying to discuss how their relationship would change, though he had had some vague plans in that direction. Instead he quickly got rid of his clothes and thus released his proud and very hard dick. Grabbing the lube on the night table he crawled up in the bed to her.

Licking her lips in a show of eager anticipation while staring from his erect rod to the lube in his hand, Andrea quickly gathered what was about to happen. With the collar around her neck, he had claimed her as his but since he still hadn't fucked her ass... well, it was not hard to imagine what he and his delightful cock was going to claim now.

"I've been looking forward to this..." he said, almost menacingly and squeezed a large glob of lube out on his hand. Without hesitating he pressed his now slippery finger against her alluringly tight asshole. Knowing well what was coming, Andrea relaxed her sphincter as best she could, as his finger began probing inside her, trying to lube up her insides as best as possible. Meeting very little resistance, he was able to push it all the way to the knuckle without any problems.

"Mhm..." she moaned a little, encouraging her eager teenage-lover turned Master. Though she was a little nervous about taking her up the ass -- he was quite a bit bigger than anything she'd had up there -- she had no doubt that he would make her love it.

Still with his indexfinger buried James squeezed a good-sized glob of lube out on his hard cock. He threw the tube back on the nightstand (narrowly missing her bed-side lamp) and quickly spread the cool goo around his cock, making it all slippery. In eager anticipation he pulled his finger out, getting a little groan of protest from the sexy woman whose ass he was about to maul.

"You want it, don't you?" he demanded of her, wanting to hear her ask for her own degradation.

"Oh God yes," she quickly agreed, "I want it, I want you! Oh God, I want your cock!"

That was good enough for James. Carefully aiming his erect dick against her asshole he slowly added pressure against her tight sphincter. Painfully slowly the head of his dick began to sink into her, as her muscles yielded for the coming of his rock-hard cock.

And suddenly Andrea realises something: He was big. He was very big. In her hands, mouth or pussy, he'd never felt this big.

"Oh my God!" she shouted, half in pain half in lust, "oh God, you're fucking huge! You're gonna tear my ass to pieces!"

But he didn't stop. To be honest, he might have stopped -- or at the very least slowed down, if she'd told him to, but she was hardly even complaining (James took her words as a compliment, not a complaint). On the other hand... James had never felt anything like the wet, tight feeling of her ass. It was so soft, yet it clamped down on his cock, like nothing he'd ever felt. Maybe he wouldn't stop, even if she asked him to...

"Yeah," he groaned softly as more and more of his hard cock disappeared into her. He paused, about halfway in and held it there, wanting her to get used to the intrusion.

"You've got a tight ass... slave!" he told her, once again tasting the unfamiliar title.

"Ugh!" she moaned back at him, "thank you, sir, and you've got a huge cock... in my tight ass!"

"Heh, yeah, I do," he responded and continued the journey inside her ass, a little faster than before. James was not known for his patience.

"Oh yeah!" he sighed, as his pelvis finally rested against her firm asscheeks. His entire length was now inside her ass, getting a firm, wet massage.

"May I please touch myself?" she asked in a strained voice. Her ass hurt, but it hurt good! If she could just rub her clit a bit, it would go from 'bearable' to 'incredibly arousing and sexy' fast.

"A cock in your ass is not enough for you then, slut? You need something in your cunt too?" he asked with a grin, knowing his word would both humiliate her and turn her on.

"Oh, it's never enough with you, sir!" she moaned, telling him what he wanted to hear -- and what she wanted to say.

"Fair enough," he agreed, "you can frig yourself as much as you want, and cum as much as you want whenever I fuck your ass." He himself felt that was big of him, giving her a standing permission like that.

"Thank you, oh thank you!" she moaned as her right hand quickly found her engrossed clit and began to rub it fast and hard.

Nothing's free though, so James began withdrawing from her ass, moving faster and with more determined movements as he pulled his cock almost all the way out.

"Ngh!" she moaned, as he pushed back into her, putting a more and more power and weight behind his thrust. In response, she only pushed harder on her clit, feeling a powerful James-orgasm growing deep inside her.

Holding on to her hips, James began to move faster, though nowhere as fast (or hard) as when he fucked her cunt. Assfucking requires finesse, he thought to himself with a grin, as he noticed how Andrea was nearing her orgasm. He had become quite the expert on her telltale signs, the shallow, fast breathing, the little 'ticks' going through her entire body, her loud moans... oh yes, she was gonna cum. And he knew how to help her along.

He took a solid hold of her soft, dark hair and yanked her head back, causing an immediate, arousing pain, "you're gonna cum, like an ass-slut in heat, aren't you?" he demanded, wanting to humiliate her. He knew what kicks the formerly presentable housewife got out of being treated like a common whore.

"Oh God," she whimpered, "so close!"

Slap!

Her asscheek almost vibrated with the force he slapped it with, and at the same time he pushed his cock all the way in, hard and mercilessly.

"Aaah!" she all but screamed in pain and submission at the clear show of his power and dominance, "Yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna... I'm cumming! Oh fuck, fuck me, slap me, fuck, fuck!" she screamed out as the orgasmic feeling completely overtook her. Screaming, moaning and rambling she came as hard as she ever had while he continued to ravish her ass, no longer caring if it hurt her or not. The tight feeling around his cock, the intoxicating dominance and her obvious submission combined was enough to make the power-hungry teenager lose his control.

"Yeeeees!" he shouted as he fucked her with all might, wanting to prolong it as long as he could but knowing that his own orgasm was coming quickly. She had lost all coherent thought, she was nothing but nerve-endings being fed pleasure by her lover and master.

"Fuck, you're so good, my little slut!" he cried, as he shot his sperm up in her ass. In both their minds, this was the exact moment he claimed all of her as his own.

She belonged to him now.

END PART IV

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers