His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked up at her with surprise written on all over his face. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, immediately feeling ashamed of her outburst. But James grinned widely, gave a slight bow and pulled her bra down below her nipple. It took a little work, but he was very enthusiastic and succeeded in freeing the hard little nub.

"Like this?" he asked with a shit-eating grin and took the left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it, sending shocks of delight through the eager girl.

"Ahh... oh yes!" she gasped. A gasp that turned to a loud moan when he bit down on her, mixing the pleasure with the familiar pain. He freed the other nipple from her constrictive bra and teased it with his agile fingers while he sucked and bit the other. Carol had been sexually aroused since he had opened the door and she had felt him devouring her delicious forms with his eyes, and she was sighing and moaning quite loudly now. She knew she was getting quite wet quite fast and hoped that he would move his attention further down... 'down there' as she thought of it.

But no such luck for the horny blonde. James seemed content with playing with her breasts -- especially the nipples of course and kissing her soft mouth. He couldn't get enough of her, and tried his best to cover everything.

"Ahh!" she moaned loudly as she he bit her particularly hard but she didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure. The two were blurring quite fast... somehow James had that effect on her. Nevertheless, James slowed down a bit -- he wanted her aroused out of her mind after all, so he'd better avoid anything that might turn her off. It wasn't too hard either, just doing what he wanted with her huge knockers seemed to make her forget everything else around her.

"I just love your breasts, Carol. They're so big and sexy, I can't keep my hands off them!" he confided to her, taking a moment from kissing, licking and biting them and looking up into her eyes.

"Ehm..." she began, taken a bit aback by his sudden praise but liking it nevertheless, "well, oooh!" Whatever she was going to say was lost in the sudden gasp as he once again found her stiff nipple that just seemed to beg for his attention and sucked it in between his lips.

"Aaah, yeah!" she sighed and let her hands run through his hair, pressing his face gently into her breast. Not the kind of pressing James would do (commanding whoever was pleasuring him to continue or take his cock deeper) but it was rather a hopeful encouragement and a desire for more. Not that James needed any encouragement when he had a massive set of tits to play with but still...

Or maybe he did. He still hadn't touched her nether region after all!

But if she hoped he was going to do that, disappointment was coming for her. Reluctantly, almost wistfully James straightened up and covered her hard nipples with her bra again.

"Come," he just smiled at her surprised look and stood up, pulling her with him. Despite her confusion at this abrupt change, she followed him, and hand in hand he led her through the strange house, her still with her shirt unbuttoned. She was about to ask where they were going but she already knew. She was finally going to meet SexSlaveAndrea.

---

Andrea was in a submissive, self-torturing heaven. She knew James was with that girl downstairs, and seeing how it was at least fifteen minutes since she'd heard the doorbell, she could only imagine what was going on down there -- images of the big-titted blonde riding on James' cock (her cock!) kept popping into her head, and it only served to make her hornier. She was still jealous, sure, but right now it felt so submissive, so slutty to just lie here, tied up while her master and lover was downstairs having fun with another girl.

Oh, God, she'd give anything if he would just come up here and finish her off, but she knew he wouldn't. Not when he'd say he wouldn't touch her again all night. Would she ask that strange girl to do it for her? Could she?

It had a strange, arousing effect on her. She knew this Carol was only nineteen like her master, and she was her sworn rival. The thought of asking -- no, begging! -- her to let her cum was extremely humiliating. So humiliating in fact that her pussy-juices were starting to drip down on her bed...

Finally she heard them on the stairs -- James' quick walk and the unmistaken sound of heels. So, the little slut has dressed up, she thought, not really knowing if that thought made her jealous or hot. Probably both. Ever since becoming James' slave, various feelings had intermixed so tightly that she couldn't tell them apart... all she could do was sit back and enjoy the ride.

She turned her head towards the door and got her first glimpse of the blonde that had caused her so much turmoil.

---

Carol was not prepared for what awaited her in the bedroom.

"Oh my God!" she gasped at the sight of the naked woman lying tied down on the bed. The bound, dark-haired woman looked up at them, clearly straining her neck to do so. Their eyes met, and both of them felt an incredible, sexual rush in that moment.

Andrea of pure humiliation at a strange woman (who James obviously had had his hands on -- she hadn't even buttoned her shirt again!) seeing her naked and exposed like this. The thought that her master wanted this girl to be present while he whipped her was extremely arousing.

Carol's mind worked in the same direction, from the opposite point of view of course. To see this beautiful, mature woman in a humiliating pose like this... and knowing that she had let herself be bound to the bed, simply because James wanted it was insanely arousing. Unlike Andrea who had only seen Carol shortly and from a distance, Carol easily recognised the sexy slave on the bed... except she was even sexier in real life than the pictures she'd seen online. God, that collar made her look so erotic -- she had seen close-up pictures of it on the page and knew it claimed her as James' property -- like a pet or something! And the tattoo as well! To think that James just suddenly one day had told her that she was to have a pair of kissing lips on her ass! The teenager was somewhat confused about her own feelings on that issue. What if James ordered her to do something like that? It was highly erotic but also a little worrying...

"What's that at her feet," Carol asked James in a hushed tone. It felt a little wrong to talk about Andrea in front of her but she was really curious.

"Andrea, tell her," James commanded with a smile.

"It's a spreader bar," Andrea said with downcast eyes. It seemed that the only one who thoroughly enjoyed this awkward situation was James. "It keeps my legs apart," she explained.

"And why is that important?" James asked with clear amusement in his voice.

"So I'm always available for my Master's enjoyment," she answered blushing and still looking down. It isn't enough for him that I'm on display for his new girlfriend; I have to describe it for her!? she thought. She would have been angry with him... except it all made her so goddamn horny!

"Any other reason you could think of...?" he carried on, taking a great and obvious pleasure from her discomfort.

"It... it keeps me from rubbing my thighs together," she muttered, barely audible and now flushing scarlet. She had tried this (and even rubbing against the mattress) ever since he gave her permission to cum and then left her hanging -- without success.

"See, Andrea here is kinda a slut," James explained to Carol, speaking as if the embarrassed and totally humiliated slave wasn't in the room, "and I gave her permission to cum as much as she wanted. But a good slave has to earn her orgasms, so..." he made an explanatory movement with his hand towards the spreader bar.

Both his women were blushing hard, and both were horny as hell! Carol was having a hard time keeping her hands off her pussy that had been calling out for attention since they got off the couch (or keeping her hands off James whom she knew could give her pleasures out of this world), and Andrea was now silently praying for someone to stuff something -- anything! -- in her needing cunt. Preferable James' terrific cock!

Ignoring the ladies' obvious needs, James picked up the whip that lay next to Andrea and showed it to Carol -- who hadn't noticed it next to the view of the erotic slave on the bed. It was long and menacing, and Carol felt a shiver at the sight of it. God, he's gonna use that on her? she thought in awe -- and could barely wait.

"Wow," she breathed, "this is gonna hurt, isn't it?"

James just smiled at her, "that's kinda the point... But you're gonna love it, aren't you?" he asked the bound slave who nodded eagerly.

"She likes pain," he explained to the surprised Carol, "kinda like you... only more extreme." Oh my God! Carol thought mortified, why did he say that in front of HER?!

"Fair's fair," James answered her unspoken thoughts with a smile. He had no trouble reading her shocked and rattles expression, "now Andrea knows a little about your kinky sides as well..."

Carol only blushed harder in response.

Suddenly tiring of the conversation, James spun around and swung the whip. His aim wasn't perfect but fairly good, and he struck the bound, helpless slavegirl just above the ass, leaving a long, thin, pink mark, easily distinguishable against her dark skin.

"Ahh!" Andrea moaned as the pain shot through her body, only to be turned into the most erotic, submissive pleasure in her aroused mind.

"Oh my God," Carol muttered, unable to tear her eyes off the mark, that was forming on Andrea's skin. She felt her cunt grow very wet, very quickly, and she had to force herself not to touch it. It seemed so strange to the young girl, but it was so hot at the same time. She couldn't quite decide whether she imagined herself in James' place or Andrea's -- all she knew was that she somehow wished to be involved!

Swiiip, slap! Another stroke hit Andrea, this time squarely across the buttocks, leaving the new mark across her SWAK-tattoo on her left cheek.

"Oh!" both women moaned in unison, though neither heard the other -- both were they too lost in their own world of lust. James heard it though, and he smiled wickedly. He had imagined that Carol would be interested in this, and he hoped one day to have her tied down and getting whipped. Perhaps he should by a crop for her though? The whip might be a little harsh for her... "Now, Andrea," he said and held the next strike back for a little while, "tell me, do you deserve this? To be punished like... like a criminal?" He was pretty sure what she was going to say, and he loved to hear her debase herself.

"Oh yes, Master!" she said eagerly, "I was bad, I was very bad! Slaves shouldn't think about their own feelings! Not when my Master is around." The begging, pleading note in her voice, and the honest eyes, looking up at him left him with no doubt that she meant every word she said -- and caused his cock to try to burst through the confinement of his jeans.

He struck her again, and again and a third time in rapid succession, making her cry out in lust and pain.

"Phew, this is thirsty work," he said and turned to Carol who was still staring hard at the naked, bound, helpless woman. Her large, pretty eyes were full of desire, and her hand was rubbing her pussy through her short skirt, though her conscious mind wasn't aware of that.

"Carol?" James asked, trying to get through her aroused stupor.

No reaction.

"Carol?!" he tried again, and she gave a little jerk as he finally made contact. Her hand was immediately removed from the front of her skirt and she looked sheepishly at James.

"Yes?"

"Go down and get my glass of wine, will you? I'm getting thirsty..."

Carol nodded eagerly and left, staggering down the stairs in her heels. When she was gone, James turned to Andrea.

"She shouldn't be too hard to train, do you think?" he asked her, suddenly speaking to her as an equal, "she certainly likes the whip well enough, and she didn't seem to mind getting told what to do..."

Andrea gave him a proud, beautiful smile, "you can turn anyone into your slaveslut, Lover," she declared honestly, "I'm just glad I'm your first."

"Me too," he replied and gently stroked her soft, dark hair, "me too." Their intimate moment, however, lasted only 'till James heard Carol's steps on the stairs. Then he swung the whip again, across her upper-back this time. Andrea wasn't prepared at all and screamed her pain out. Her back wasn't as padded as her ass but then again, it was supposed to be a punishment...

The pain was strong to the poor woman but the arousal it caused was equally so. God, if only he would fuck me! she thought mournfully. A constant scorching pain gradually arose from her back and ass and was intensified every time the whip struck her.

Carol heard Andrea's scream through the open door, and hurried into the room. She knew she should feel sorry for the woman -- she clearly didn't love that last stroke, it sounded like it really hurt -- but all she could think of was that she had missed it! Missed seeing Andrea's face contract in pain and hear her cry out.

She was carrying James' glass and the bottle of wine. She hadn't thought about bringing one for herself, she just wanted to complete her task and get back into the room. James noticed this instantly and filed it away for further use -- to him it screamed out submissiveness on Carol's part, and as such it was a good sign...

"Here you go," Carol said breathlessly and handed him the still half-filled glass. James smiled thanks at her and emptied it in one, fast sip.

"No rest for the wicked," he muttered and swung the whip again. Carol gasped, and Andrea moaned, and all three felt the rush of arousal as the whip once again connected with Andrea's tanned skin.

Again and again Andrea felt the sharp sting of the whip, and she felt like she was going out of her mind with desire. She was sure if James would just touch her clit, he could make her explode, but he wouldn't. He was satisfied with torturing her. He just continued whipping her, striking her time and again.

Andrea knew it only made her situation worse but she couldn't help rub her very hard nipples against the mattress, heightening her arousal. It felt so good, but added only the overall burden -- yet she didn't have the willpower to stop.

Swiiip, slash! "Ah! Hurts... so good!" she moaned, unable to restrain herself. James hadn't given her any orders but she'd tried to remain still -- take her punishment with dignity (what little dignity there could be found in being whipped by a man half her age while his latest conquest watched and rubbed her cunt) but it was too much.

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" James laughed triumphantly and looked back at Carol with a smug smile.

Carol, however, didn't really notice. She was leaning against the wall, her skirt hiked up around her waist and her tits pulled free of the bra. Her right hand was busy in her cunt, the other squeezing her huge tits and tweaking her sensitive nipples, and her eyes were locked on Andrea's back where lots of pink marks, criss-crossing each other spoke of a fun evening. Little moans escaped her lips but had been completely drowned by the sound of the whip and the moaning and screaming Andrea.

"Holy shit," James said, having not noticed how far Carol had gone.

Acting purely on instinct, he grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed next to Andrea's naked body, before following himself. She didn't offer any resistance, but willingly spread her legs for him, wanting it as much -- if not more! -- as him. It only took a few seconds to get the jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, and then his cock buried itself to the hilt in Carol's flooding cunt.

"Yes!" she moaned loudly as she the now well-known pleasure that James's cock gave her spread from her pussy, "gimme!"

Grinning broadly, he hammered into her, making her moan and buckled under him. All the lube she had produced made her feel less tight than usual but damn she was a hot fuck!

"Fuck her like a little slut!" Andrea cheered him on from the sideline. She would give anything to be the one getting fucked by James right now but she took her pleasure from watching him enjoy himself -- and from seeing the blonde bitch get brought down to her level!

"You like his big cock, don't you, you little slut?!" she taunted, as the entire bed shook under them as James pounding into the blonde bitch's cunt, "oh, yeah, I can see how much!"

To Carol it felt like her entire body had become one, sensitive nerve-ending, and no matter where she was touched, it felt so erotic and hot. His hands had grabbed her around her waist, holding her against his thrust, and even there, in her un-erogenous stomach-flab she felt waves of pleasure start and pulsate into her body.

Andrea's words only spurred her on further -- they didn't annoy her and turn her off as she would have expected. The old slut was right after all!

"Yeah, I like it!" she whined loudly in response, "are you jealous... that you... aren't getting... any?" Her breathing had become hard and every so often her speech was cut off by James' big cock hammering into her, shaking her body.

Hearing that, Andrea shut up. The blonde bitch was clearly not as demure while getting fucked as James had described her -- or perhaps seeing Andrea get whipped and heard her moan in pleasure had made her less respectful to her?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck!" Carol screamed out in orgasm, the first really good one since last time James took her -- her hand was a pale substitute for him. The old, reserved Carol had evidently completely vanished and been replaced by a foul-mouthed slut who clearly enjoyed James' cock.

James didn't slow down though, he continued, and so did Carol's orgasm. Instead of subsiding, the waves of pleasure rode higher and higher, and her entire body felt like being bathed in pure bliss.

"Ahhh!" she cried out in her high-pitched voice, "more, more, MORE!"

Who was James to deny a damsel in distress her desire? Grabbing a firmer hold, he sped up, pistoning in and out of her well-oiled pussy, making her cry and moan louder and louder.

"YEEEEES!" Carol screamed, her first multi-orgasm ever making her lose control, "fuck meee! God, whip that... bitch and then... fuck meee!"

Without slowing down, James shifted around, seized her enormous, tempting tits and squeezed them with all his might. He was cumming soon too, but before then he would take as much enjoyment out of the submissive teenager as he could!

"Fuck, I love your tits!" he shouted, "I love your ass, I love your fucking cunt!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Carol answered, the pain shooting through her chest only increasing her pleasure. She wasn't really thinking anymore, but subconsciously she was wondering if she could cum a third time -- the orgasm was already building well within her horny body.

"So fucking big!" James continued and squeezed them again, "see those huge tits, Andrea?" It was perhaps a bit cruel to point out Carol's most obvious advantage over Andrea -- who had very nice breasts just not quite as big as Carol's, and not at all as real -- but James had long ago lost any sense of tact. He wanted to cum now!

"Uh-huh!" Andrea answered enthusiastically. For now, she had come to turns with James wanting to use Carol, and that the girl had bigger breasts than her -- but she had so much the teenager didn't have, first and foremost experience and complete willingness to do whatever her master desired.

"Squeeze those huge knockers, Lover!" she cried, in her arousal and eagerness she forgot to call him Master, but no one noticed or cared, "and slap them like she deserves!"