His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers

"Fuck, fuck!" he muttered into her mouth and thrust into Andrea again and again, bringing himself closer and closer to his second orgasm of the night.

It was all quickly becoming too much -- her tight pussy, her still form that despite being unconscious was still moaning like a whore, seeing her trapped under Carol and being made to service her, and the sheer naughtiness of kissing and feeling up one woman while fucking another!

"Arhh!" he finally moaned, let Carol go, grabbed a solid hold of Andrea's hips and hammered his hard cock up in her while pressing her down on him. She gave a high-pitched moan but remained otherwise still while he shot his precious fluids up in her. He kept going a little, instinctively jerking in and out of her wet pussy, before he finally relaxed.

Carol sent him an air-kiss across the fucked-out body of his slave, and he couldn't resist. Once again he reached in and kissed her, this time in a long, slow, loving kiss that made Carol's entire body shudder in delight. A kiss that certainly would have made Andrea quite jealous, if she had seen it...

---

It didn't take long before Andrea came to again. When she did, she was still laying on her stomach, though the cuffs had been taken off, and her master was gently and carefully rubbing 'some lotion' he found in her bathroom-cabinet on her back.

"Mhm..." she sighed, her entire body feeling awfully tingling after the most intense orgasm she could remember. She felt wonderful -- sexually abused and loved at the same time -- the most powerful combination Andrea knew.

"It feels sooo good, Master," she muttered, and he smiled, quite pleased with himself. Carol had left the room, choosing to focus on the powerful thrill of dominating Andrea and the intimate kiss she'd shared with James after they both came. She didn't really want to see him care for Andrea as well...

She returned after a little while with a coke for her and James each though, pointedly ignoring the slave on the bed, once James was done with Andrea's back. They ended up in the bed all three, James in the middle with an arm around each girl.

"My bitches," he grinned wickedly and turned on the television...

END PART VII

Feedback will be highly appreciated, as will any and all story-ideas.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers