His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

"Easily," he smiled self-assured at her, about to impress her with his computer flair. He looked Carol up -- which took a little longer than usual because there was very little blood left in his brain. For some odd reason, it had all detoured to his cock that was harder than ever.

"There we go!" he finally told her breasts, "Carol Harrison, like I said in the North Building, Room 114." Andrea took a mental note of the number.

"Now," Frank continued with his most charming smile, "I was about to close the office for today. Maybe you and I could go back to my room..."

"Oh," Andrea said, having gotten what she wanted," I'm afraid I really have to talk to Carol right away... maybe some other time?" she tried giving him a friendly smile, which of course seemed to be more than just friendly to the horny young man.

"Just come to room 41 in the East Building when you're done," he tried as she left. She shrugged as she closed the door behind her, leaving Frank with a serious hard-on... and a good story for the next time the Dungeons & Dragons Club met.

---

Carol sighed in pain as she rubbed the antiseptic cream on her sore, sore nipples. It had felt so wonderful when James had played with them but now... ouch! Well, okay, it wasn't just James that had been a little rough on them. She was really the victim of a vicious circle here:

She'd rub the cream on the piercings, but that turned her on to no end. So, seeking some release, she'd masturbate, getting that release she craved. Though nothing like with James, it should be enough so she could focus, at least a little. Except that while frigging her cunt, she couldn't help but to tease and play with her nipples, which again gave her a dirty and sore feeling in them. So she'd start over with the cream...

She'd done this three times since James left about five hours ago. She was going crazy here!

Her task was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Hoping it was James, back for another round, but expecting her neighbor she yelled out, "Just a second!" and quickly found her clothes. Bra, t-shirt, skirt... where the hell were her panties?

Oh fuck it! It was probably just Esther, wanting to borrow some shampoo or something...

"Hey..." she started as she opened the door and got the surprise of a lifetime. Because it was not her neighbor, not at all. It was the most troubling person in her life; the person she perceived as the greatest threat to her life with James, and at the same time the only woman who could make her hotter than hell:

Andrea.

"Whaa wwhat are you doing here?" she asked, wide-eyed, shocked to see the sexy, adult woman standing at her doorstep.

"Visiting you," the beautiful woman answered frankly, "May I come in?"

"Eh..." Carol began. She didn't really want her inside, did she? But she couldn't turn her away either, could she?

"Of course..." she finished reluctantly and stepped aside, letting the mature woman in.

Andrea knew Carol wasn't exactly happy to see her and understood what went on in the teenager's mind. She was still wearing her coat, but she took it off the instant she was inside Carol's room, revealing the mini-skirt and ridiculously thin top. Just like Frank, the outfit instantly took the blonde's breath away, and Carol had even see Andrea naked and in various sexy positions.

"Wow..." she muttered, before remembering this was her competitor to James. Her eyes narrowed as she studied the well-shaped mature body so brazenly put on display in front of her. She wished she had the guts to walk around like that. Even though she'd worn some sexy clothes lately, to impress James first and foremost (and perhaps Andrea as well, even though she wouldn't ever admit to that) she couldn't walk around strangers in such a slutty outfit. The fact that Andrea had felt the need to hide under a long coat had already escaped her jealous mind.

"James already left, if it's him you're looking for," she informed the old slut, taking some solace from the fact that James had been with her today, and that he'd really liked her new piercings.

"James was here?" Andrea asked surprised, feeling a sting of jealousy in her heart. Carol noticed the displeasure in Andrea's body language and it brought her a sense of petty joy.

"Oh yes, he was here. We decided to skip class and eh...have a little fun," she smiled, sitting down on the bed, letting the meaning become quite clear for the older woman who didn't seem happy to hear that either. James had never skipped school to be with her.

Feeling the need to put the blonde, usurping bitch back in her place, Andrea opened her purse and found her collar. With a superior smile towards Carol, she strapped it around her neck, showing how James had claimed her as his own.

"James ordered me to wear this when in private. Since you already know, I guess I have to wear it around you as well."

Carol understood the gesture very well, and it hardly made her happier to see Andrea.

"Okay," she said, trying to sound indifferent, "but why are you here?"

Feeling she'd won their little contest, Andrea got down to the real reason she was here.

"Do you know it's James's birthday on Thursday?" she asked, hoping that James hadn't told her.

"What? No, he hadn't said a thing. Did he tell you?!" Carol looked shocked at hearing this. Why had he told this ancient sleazebag and not her? Why?

Oh, how Andrea wished she could say yes, just to see the crushed look in Carol's eyes.

"No, actually, he didn't... his mother did," she explained, deciding the truth would be better in this situation.

"His mother?!" Carol exclaimed, surprised. This was getting weirder and weirder.

"Yes, she's... she's a friend of mine. My... my best friend, as a matter of fact," Andrea said, blushing slightly, "and before you ask, no, she doesn't know. She doesn't know anything."

Carol nodded in understanding, without really understanding. How could she not know?

"But to get back to James and his birthday... I have an idea..."

---

The next couple of days passed without James paying too much attention to either of his females -- lucky for them, or he might have sensed something was up -- but with Andrea excusing herself for 'work', and Carol apparently caught up in homework, he spent a lot of time moping over his birthday.

When it finally did arrive, it was the usual depressing celebration. His mother woke him up with song and a present (an iPhone, which would have delighted him, had he gotten it under any other circumstance), and though she tried to put on a cheery facade, it was clear she just went through the routines, doing her motherly duty without expecting it to be any different than the other years.

It wasn't. The day went on like any other James-birthday, no one at school knew about it and thus no one paid him any special heed. Carol was nice to him like she always was, and it was pure joy to feel her up before class, making her sigh while trying to be quiet as he played with her magnificent tits and the special little toys she'd put in them.

But she didn't invite him to her room after class and he didn't feel like visiting her anyway. In fact, all he wanted was to get home and get this day over with.

Nope, it wasn't until the birthday dinner was almost over that something happened to make his twentieth birthday different from the last six ones.

>>I hear you've been a very good boy this year, so there's a surprise waiting for you over here << said the text he suddenly received, just as he was scraping up the last of his ice-cream cake.

Reading it, several thoughts flashed through him. Curiosity, arousal, annoyance that she'd gone behind his back, pleasure that someone cared about this day and a sudden desire to see and hug the woman he'd fallen in love with.

Without letting his mother know anything, he wolfed down the last bites.

"That was really good, mom," he smiled -- the first smile she'd seen today -- and got up, "I'm gonna take a walk... you know..."

Ignoring her surprised protests, he found his jacket and was out the door, leaving his suspicious mother with a rather good clue as to whom had texted him: the mystery girlfriend.

"Oh well," she muttered to herself, actually glad to have something cheer him up. She hated his birthdays as much as she hated his bastard of a father.

---

"Happy birthday, Master!" Andrea greeted her love with a genuinely happy smile as he entered her house. He hadn't bothered to ring the bell, not that he had needed to; she'd been waiting at the door ever since she'd sent him that message.

"Thanks," he muttered before looking at her... and suddenly he felt very appreciative of his coming surprise. Never had the beautiful woman looked better or sexier.

She was wearing a dark-purple negligee that clung to her every curve, hiding the sexy forms yet still revealing her delicious figure. It only went down to her thighs, so when she walked and the fabric rose and fell with her steps, a thin, purple pair of panties was shown, covering her modesty. For once she was wearing stockings, a pair of fishnet ones in a dark purple color that matched the negligee completely. A pair of high stiletto heels completed the outfit, making her tall and giving her ass the tight look that James loved so. The purple color set off her tanned skin in a surprisingly sexy way, making her look even more like a temptress than usual.

Her face was delicately made-up -- the sexy slave had actually spent hours in front of the mirror, making everything just right, and the result was breathtaking. Her lips were dark-red and greeted him with a sultry smile, her eyebrows were plucked and painted to perfection, and her mascara and eye shadow were kept in the dark purple color scheme that seemed to be the theme of the day.

But the most shocking of all was her hair. Her long, normally dark-red hair was now the color of molten copper, flowing freely down her shoulders. The bright red gave her entire face a new, brighter look, but also unavoidably led the mind of onlookers into dark, primitive thoughts about sex, conquest and the coming surrender of this sexy creature.

Even the collar around her neck, proudly proclaiming this woman to be owned by James had been polished, looking new and shiny.

"Wow!" was all James managed to get out as his eyes feasted on this banquet of arousal she presented in front of him.

"You like?" she inquired, already knowing the obvious answer but always eager to hear him say it. She moved with careful grace to him, swaying her hips, giving him mesmerizing glints of her panties and the secrets they tried to keep with every step.

"Come here, and I'll show you how much!" he replied, grabbing her and pulling her body tightly against his, grinding his hard cock into her soft stomach.

"Mmmm ... you do like," she grinned, feeling the telltale hardness even through his jeans. Oh, it felt very promising. Even more so, when his hands slipped around her and cupped her ass, completely unhindered by the string of her thong that offered no protection at all. It wouldn't do to cover her pretty SWAK tattoo, after all, would it?

Pressing her soft, well-formed body in against his, his lips met with hers in an intense kiss, eagerly taking his pleasure from her, and she was only too willing to comply. Their tongues met, and in that kiss James forgot all about bad birthdays. His sullen mood disappeared as her eager tongue met with his and really welcomed him to her home - in that way only he was greeted.

"Oh yeah," he breathed in as he fondled her firm ass, "What's not to like?" She didn't get a chance to answer though, as he once again pressed his mouth against hers in a greedy kiss.

"Mmmm..." she murmured into his mouth, enjoying their tongues' eager dance (and his hands on her ass!) but vaguely remembering something... what was it...? Oh yes, the surprise!

"But come inside..." she asked him breathlessly when she finally managed to break away from his enticing lips, "and see your surprise!" She winked at him, turned around and walked carefully into the living room in her heels, making sure to give her young Master a good show as she did so.

Neither his grin nor his aching hard-on diminished at the sight presented to him: her sexy ass halfway hidden by the negligee but still very visible, the kissing lips tattoo he'd chosen for her, the way her lovely ass swayed back and forth with every step she took. Nope, James was not unhappy with the view at all, and he eagerly followed her, very curious as to what she had planned.

One thing was certain though, it was sure to be arousing.

Inside the living room there was another change. Her only recliner stood in the middle of the room, pointed towards an empty space where the coffee table usually was. That had been moved out of the way, almost creating a sort of scene -- at least to James's curious eyes.

Andrea walked to the chair and gracefully knelt next to it.

"Come, sit and relax, Master," she smiled at him from her knees. Not really knowing what was about to happen, but more than willing to see what his slave had planned, James did as asked and sat down in the comfy recliner.

Andrea immediately began untying his shoes, took them off and found a pair of soft, warm slippers for him. She'd bought them the day before in a spur of the moment, thinking how intimate and basically submissive the act of putting them on her beloved Master would feel.

"Nice," James admitted and she beamed up at him, pleased that he liked it. He more than liked it, actually, he felt like an old English lord being served by the maid. Except this maid was dressed more like a wet dream, but still...

"You want your surprise, Master?" she asked him, no doubt about the answer. James's cock gave a little twist in his pants, and he nodded enthusiastically.

Suddenly he heard the unmistakably familiar sound of heels on Andrea's wooden floors -- from behind his chair! As if someone wearing sexy heels had been waiting in another room... waiting for a cue?

With a quickening pulse, James whipped his head around, looking behind him and saw the last person he would have imagined waiting in Andrea's house: Carol.

But it was not the mundanely dressed Carol he was so accustomed to from school, not even the slightly-risqué-dressed Carol he'd seen on their 'date' with Andrea and the whip almost a week ago.

No, this was so-sexy-I-can't-believe-it Carol! Black knee-high boots in patent leather with heels so high she'd spent days getting used to them, black fishnet-stockings, with the hem clearly visible beneath a short, black leather skirt. But the most surprising, and by far the sexiest to James's young mind, was the black leather corset she wore.

It forced her stomach in, giving her a waistline as slim and sexy as she'd ordinarily only dream of, while pressing her always impressive tits up, mashing them together. Her cleavage was deep, so deep no man would ever look her in the eye. His eyes would irresistibly be drawn to the tempting line between her large tits, ever so alluring, ever so mysterious.

When she'd first tried on the corset (after she'd gotten used to the uncompromising stiffness and the constant restriction on her breathing) she'd been surprised --and very, very pleased -- to see the hourglass figure her hips, waist and bust suddenly presented.

Just like Andrea, her face was heavily made up (done by Andrea, by the way, while she patiently taught Carol how to put it on -- and how much!) and her blonde hair was set up in a tight bun, pulling her hair away from her face and giving her a strict look. In her right hand she was carrying a long crop, underlining the whole 'Mistress-appearance'.

"Wow..." James breathed, unable to say anything more intelligent. Her eyes lit up at this highest of compliments from a horny twenty-year old, and she continued into the room, walking slowly and confidently, with a small smile playing on her red lips.

Or rather, she managed to project such confidence, to quiet her screaming nerves. The couple of drinks she'd downed while waiting for the cue for her grand entrance had certainly helped but she still felt unbelievably nervous, and at the same time she was so wet, so aroused that she couldn't wait to get James's surprise started.

"Happy birthday!" she greeted when she reached his chair and bent down to give him a long, slow kiss. Of course, she had to bend at the hips, as her spine was now locked in a prison of leather, but the quick view of her two magnificent globes, offered to him in such an enticing manner, before her lips met his and his view was thus obscured, certainly didn't diminish his raging hard-on, oh no.

"Eh... thanks," he muttered when she withdrew, and she couldn't conceal her grin. Normally, this was the effect Andrea had on him, but here and now, Carol was willing to bet he didn't even remember she was in the room. Oh, what an ego-boost his eyes were right now, so enraptured by her (ah well, by her busty chest and deep cleavage that was once again in his plain view, as she stood before him, still bent down).

"Ahemm!" they suddenly heard a cough behind Carol. Andrea too had noticed that James was a tad too interested in the blonde, and that was certainly not a part of the plan. To cheer James up, yes. To give him a show and experience he'd remember to his deathbed, most definitely yes. To have fun, oh God, yes. But to let the two of them leave her out of it, making her watch from the sideline as that young hussy stole her James away? Hell no!

Screwing up her courage, Carol blew James an air kiss as she straightened up and turned around. Still carrying the crop, she walked leisurely to the redheaded slave. Perhaps it was the drinks, the sexy clothes and most likely the look in James's eyes when he had stared at her; whatever it was, she'd never felt such confidence before. Her heart beat faster than ever before; her blood was ablaze with desire and a strange notion of power!

Just as she'd done so many times in her secret fantasies of Andrea, she grabbed a fistful of her beautiful red hair and forced her mouth on hers in a hard kiss.

Andrea tried to resist, tried to pull away -- this wasn't what they had planned! But the blonde wouldn't have it, wouldn't let go. More used to the heels as she was, Andrea could probably have gotten away by her better balance, but, well, the show must go on. So she swallowed her protests and submitted to the suddenly willful girl who was so eagerly attacking her mouth. Carol sensed it, sensed the sweet surrender, sensed her power grow, and her pussy flooded with this new triumph. The hand not entwined in the red mane of the submissive slave slid around her waist and squeezed her naked ass cheeks, much like James had done not long ago.

"God..." Andrea sighed when Carol pulled her lips off hers for a second to breathe, this unexpected turn of events turned out to be quite arousing! This was not James, but to be grabbed and used like this in front of him -- as a show for him! -- was rather intoxicating indeed. She didn't even consider the possibility of simply the fact that Carol was taking command of her could be the cause of her heightened arousal. Nope, had to be because James was watching.

"Oh my," Carol muttered, loud enough so James could hear, "I think your little slave here likes it!"

Well, that made three of them! The scene in front of James was very erotic, and he was torn between joining them and staying put to see what more they had planned.

Carol's lips forced themselves against Andrea's again as she pushed her face towards her own -- and this time Andrea didn't try to hinder her. Instead, she let her take what she wanted, opening her mouth for the exploring tongue and pressing her ass against the groping hand.

The kiss lasted forever. No one wanted to interrupt, it felt too good -- and was so sexy to watch! James had seen such things in porn, of course, but this was right here, and real! The feeling, the smell, the little moans from both the girls... wow!

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers