His Best Friend

Story Info
Fantasies of his friend's mum come true.
4.5k words
4.67
40.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

Julie opened her eyes and looked around the dimly lit room, confused for a moment. A single lamp on the table against the wall was the only illumination. Her bleary eyes refused to focus, her neck was stiff and her arm felt numb. In her hand was an empty wine glass, just a trace of red liquid left in the bottom, and on the table next to her, an empty bottle. She heard voices, laughing and swearing somewhere off in the distance, then a loud bang. Suddenly she was wide awake, there as another thud against her front door and Julie jumped to her feet. Her short silk dressing gown falling open as she put the glass down next to the empty bottle.

Pulling her robe tight around her waist and tying a loose bow in the belt, Julie crossed the living room to the window and peeped outside. Stood in the glow of the porch light were two men, one was leaning against the wall on the far side of the door, the other was trying to get into the house. There was a moments panic, and then the nearest man moved back and she saw her son Alex leaning precariously against the house, as she watched he slid sideways, just catching himself as his friend tried the door again. Julie giggled, her relief evident as she laughed.

She had been pampering herself, a long soak in the bath and a movie with a bottle of red had seen her fall asleep on the sofa. She had no idea what time it was, but now Alex was back from his night out and obviously had a good time. She watched as he slid sideways again, failed to catch himself this time, and fell over a large plant pot into the small front yard.

"Oh shit..." she swore and quickly made her way outside to help him up. The cold rain penetrated her thin gown quickly, and the chilly breeze blew up her robe, she felt her skin react with goosebumps. Alex's friend looked up from where he knelt at his friend's side as she approached, smiling sheepishly, feeling guilty about his friend's condition.

"I'm sorry Mrs K, I think he drank a bit too much." Julie bent down, not really hearing him, and took hold of her son's arm. Her son's friend, kneeling in her garden, stared open mouthed as her gown gaped and her ample breasts bulged dangerously from inside, the belt around her waist already beginning to slip it's knot. He tried not to look, but couldn't help himself, and as they helped the drunk teenager to his feet he stole furtive glances at her barely covered voluptuous figure.

"That's ok," she giggled realizing Alex was fine really, "lets just get him inside." Between them they manhandled the inebriated young man to the front door and squeezed through it together. Alex was babbling and waving his arms and as they tried to maneuver him into the hallway, his hand brushed Julie's chest, his fingers caught her robe and pulled it open. Julie gasped as her large soft breast burst free and bounced gently, swaying from side to side as she wrestled with her drunk son. She looked up at his friend and was mortified to see him gazing at her chest. She struggled with the decision for a moment, should she drop her son and cover herself, or keep going with him up the stairs to his room. She tried to do both in the end, and failed. So with half covered breasts she kind of helped carry him to his room and drop him on the bed, fully aware the whole time of her son's friend, whose eyes barely left her.

Julie pulled her robe tight around her curvy figure again and between them they removed Alex's jacket and shoes and pulled his trousers off in awkward silence. Then his friend left the room as she rolled her son over and tucked him into bed. She followed the young man back down the stairs and he stopped by the front door.

"I'm really sorry Mrs K." he apologized again, his eyes still flitting naughtily between her legs, her hips, her breasts and her face. She looked up at his handsome, blushing face and suddenly recognized him.

"Oh my god, William?" she asked, William was Alex' best friend at school, she had known him for years, but hadn't seen him since her son started college. Alex was in his second year at university now and had come home that weekend just for this special night out, so it must have been four years since she last saw him.

"Yes Mrs K, that's right, it's been a while huh?" he asked.

"It certainly has," she agreed looking him up and down "wow, you have grown... oh and it isn't Mrs anymore." He had always called her Mrs K, it was their thing, each time her son had brought him home after school.

"Oh yes... I heard... sorry" he apologized, his eyes still dancing around her curvy dressing gown covered body as he reached for the door handle. She could tell he was trying his best not to look, and if she had known she was going to have company she wouldn't have worn the thin skimpy robe with nothing underneath. His face was still flushed red with embarrassment as he tried his best to leave the house before she noticed him ogling her, it was too late for that. Julie giggled to herself, she felt for him of course, but couldn't help enjoying the young mans discomfort, and his attention.

The cold air blew in as he opened the front door, the sound of the rain was almost deafening. They stood together in the doorway and watched the storm in silence for a moment.

"How are you getting home?" Julie asked.

"Walking." he responded with a sigh.

"Oh you can't walk home in that," she insisted, "it's miles isn't?"

"Yes," he said, "yes it is." Julie reached across him and took hold of the door, pushing it closed.

"No," she said, "I'll call you a cab," With a hand on the small of his back she steered him into the living room and sat him down on the sofa.

"But..." he protested, "but you won't get a cab at this time."

Julie picked up her phone and called the cab firm she always used. He was right, there were no cabs, it would be at least an hour before one was available. She glanced over at William, he sat perched nervously on the edge of her sofa trying not to stare at her legs. Her robe was really quite short and only came half way down her thighs. She smiled and turned her back on him, knowing he would be watching, and bent forward slightly, messing with papers on the little table nearby as she confirmed her address for the cab firm.

"You're right," she said turning back to William, "it will be about an hour, but I can't let you walk home in this weather." She walked across in front of him, stopping to put her phone down on the coffee table and giving him a good look at her cleavage as her large breasts bulged from her robe. Again he tried not to stare, but couldn't help it.

"How about a drink while you wait William?" she asked him, he tore his eyes from her cleavage and up to her face. She smiled at him, the same beautiful, kind smile he remembered from when he was a kid., but with a twist. A cheeky, naughty glint in her eye, like she was enjoying some kind of private joke.

"Yes, please, a coffee would be good," he stammered, "and uum, please, call me Will."

"Of course Will," she agreed, "and how do you like it?" There was a moments silence, just long enough to be uncomfortable, as she stood in front of him in just her little robe, and smiled and Will's mind raced with the possible meanings of that question.

At last he realized she meant the coffee. "Milk and sugar please." he asked quietly, blushing again at his stupidity, of course she wasn't asking him if he liked her, idiot. He watched her as she left the room, she glanced back from the doorway and caught him starring, again. "Shit, fuck, fuck." Will swore at himself, for no reason other than he felt like such a fool. He had always liked Alex's mum, she was always so nice to him. But he wasn't used to seeing her like this, she had been a sweat pants and T shirt kind of person as long as he had known her. Seeing her full bodied figure in that little robe, her smooth shapely legs, wide hips, huge breasts and pinched waist was seriously messing with his head. He adjusted the front of his trousers, his erection making them just too uncomfortable. He leaned back on the sofa and slid his hand down inside the front of his trousers, gripping his thick shaft he pushed it to one side letting it expand out the leg of his boxer shorts and down his thigh. It throbbed as he touched it, blood flooding into it making it swell even more. "Shit," he swore again. He couldn't take much more of this, she looked so good in that robe, or almost out of it as the case may be. And the way she kept looking at him, it was almost as if... Nah, that would be crazy. But she knows I keep starring at her, she must know, and doesn't seem to mind, no stop it, that's crazy.

Julie entered the room carrying a mug of coffee. She walked over to the table with the lamp on and picked up a coaster, then walked over to Will and slowly set the mug on the coaster on the table in front of him. He never took his eyes off her, and when she glanced back at him the truth hit him like a truck and he stared open mouthed at her. She knew damn well he was watching her, and she was loving it. Julie didn't notice the young mans reaction, she had a plan to tease him some more. She turned her back on him and walked over to the window. Pulling the curtains apart slightly she peered outside. Bending forward to rest her hands on the low windowsill as she watched the rain fall. Her short robe riding up her straight legs, dangerously close to revealing more than even she intended.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there." she confirmed, then glanced back over her shoulder to make sure he was watching. He was, his eyes were glued to the shiny silk stretched tight across her round bottom, the full length of her legs on display as she bent forward. But his expression had changed, he watched her differently now. The look he gave her made her body tingle and she gasped, she instantly felt out of her depth, the bit of fun seemed to have become serious now. She stood, suddenly feeling exposed in her little bathrobe, and left the room, heading back to the kitchen. She watched Will as he watched her the whole way, breathing quickly her heart racing.

"Oh fuck..." Julie gasped in the privacy of her kitchen, what was she thinking, that is William, her sons best friend. But she felt a throbbing inside and a powerful longing to feel his hands on her. She fought the urge to slip a hand between her legs, even though her pussy was demanding attention. Slowly she gathered herself and began to think rationally. Obviously she couldn't go sit in the living room and wait for the cab with will, not now she was sure he knew she had been teasing him. But she couldn't hide in the kitchen all that time either. She decided to bluff it out, take him some biscuits, then excuse herself and go to bed.

Julie stepped back into the living room and instantly realized she had made the wrong decision, who was she fooling though, she knew all along it was the wrong thing to do. Will was watching the door, waiting for her return, and he studied her closely as she walked to him. She blushed as she approached him, still feeling exposed, stopping before him, her small bare feet and painted toes sinking into the deep carpet between his large wet leather shoes. She held the small plate out slightly and , in a small voice she asked "biscuit?"

Will looked up at her, the plate of biscuits not registering with him at all. He gazed into her big green eyes and raised his hand, moving it slowly by the plate of cookies, his arm extending until his fingers were close enough to touch the end of Julie's belt that hung from the bow at her waist. The silent room was filled with the sound of her panting, her heart pounding and the loud hiss of silk sliding over silk as the young man pulled gently on the end of her belt. "Please don't," she begged in an unconvincing whisper. He didn't stop, the slippery strip of material slid apart with ease and the bow dropped from her waist. The folds of her gown parted slightly revealing just a glimpse of what was inside, the curve of her breasts as they almost touched, the slight mound of her little pot belly with the deep dark well of her belly button in the middle, and below that, a soft mass of dark hair nestling between her thighs.

Julie stared down at the young mans wet hair, watching in horror as he slowly raised his hands, putting them together and easing them inside the front of her gown. She whimpered softly as his fingertips brushed her tummy, sliding round her sides, his arms opening her gown wide. The heavy slippery material sliding back off her breasts exposing the large soft globes and dark puffy nipples. Holding her with his thumbs at her waist and his fingers in the small of her back, Will looked at her, he drank her in. Perched on the edge of the sofa, holding the soft, warm, naked body of his best friend's mum in his hands. Her large soft breasts hanging before him just inches from his face, the dark textured skin of her large nipples bewitching him. He held her tight, pulling her closer.

Julie resisted at first, longing to feel his hands and lips all over her body, but torn by his age and closeness to her son. This was so wrong, so wrong, and yet she said nothing and after a moments hesitation she stepped closer to him. "Aaaaaaahhh..." Julie gasped as his mouth devoured her breast, kissing sucking, licking and nibbling her hungrily. The plate of cookies fell onto the thick carpet with a dull thud and Julie gripped his broad muscular shoulders, squirming in his hands as his lips explored her, kissing from one breast to the other, and sucking her dark nipples to full stiff erection.

His hands slid down over her firm ass cheeks, his fingers digging into her, squeezing and exploring as they roamed down the back of her thighs and pushed between them. He wriggled closer to her, teetering on the edge of the sofa as he worked his fingers upward between her thighs. Julie could feel her pussy aching to be touched, without even realizing she was doing it, she moved her feet apart, opening her legs just wide enough for his fingers.

"Uuuuuuurrhhhh...." Julie moaned, her hips twitching and shuddering as his fingertips grazed the soft folds of skin between her thighs. Will held her tummy tight against his chest, his mouth devouring her soft breasts, one hand gripping her firm bottom while the fingers of his other hand caressed and eased there way inside her. She opened for him easily, her warm wet pussy longing for him. His fingers quickly found her button, and pressed it, caressed it, excited it. She moaned and squirmed in his grip as he kissed and caressed her. Julie's fingers gripped his hard shoulders and her body shuddered at his touch. She could feel her orgasm building already, the excitement of the evening, the young man, the taboo, suddenly filled with passion, more than she had felt in twenty years of marriage.

Will slid slowly from the sofa onto his knees. His lips kissing their way down over her belly to the soft dark hair between her thighs. He gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her to him, burying his face in her pussy, his tongue seeking and exploring. Julie quickly lifted one foot over his thigh and opened her legs wide. She pushed her hips forward, driving her fingers deep into his cold wet hair and holding his head against her. His lips found hers and he began licking and sucking her eagerly. She pushed her squirming wriggling hips forward, grinding her soft wet folds into his face. Her orgasm growing, her body trembling with pent up passion, she closed her eyes, rolled her head back and moaned aloud as her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave of pleasure.

Suddenly Julie wanted, needed him, inside her now. She pulled away and stood back, trembling slightly. As Will lifted himself off the floor Julie slid her robe back off her shoulders letting it fall silently onto the carpet around her feet. Before he was upright she quickly stepped forward and pushed him back onto the sofa. He flopped back into the soft cushions and just as quickly Julie bent down and began unfastening his belt, he lay back and let her, watching her amazing curves and big hanging breasts in awe as she gripped his pants and pulled. He lifted his hips a little and his trousers slid down his legs, his huge engorged cock burst free, flipping in a long arc high into the air and landing with a thud on his taught stomach. Finally free his thick shaft quickly throbbed and pulsed to full erection. His foreskin rolling back off his big pink head as his massive, swollen manhood lifted itself and hovered above his tummy, hard and ready.

"Oh fuck," Julie gasped, it was the sexiest, horniest thing she had ever seen. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her, she quickly planted a knee either side of him on the sofa and reached down. She wrapped her little fingers around the thick shaft, lifting him upright. "hmm... hmm..." she whimpered in excitement, feeling his girth and weight in her hand. She wriggled closer, lifting herself over him and pushing her big soft tits into his face. Holding him in place with her fingertips she lowered herself onto him, her soft wet lips opening to receive him. "aaaah..." she moaned as his fat cock head slipped between them and eased inside. "aaaahh..... aaaaaaaaahhh... aaaaaaarrrgh." she moaned as she drove down onto him, his huge cock thrusting up deep into her soft warm cunt. "aaaaaaahh... aaaaahhh... fuck... yes..." she sobbed, gripping the back of the sofa with both hands and pushing down on him hard, her hips squirming in little circles as she pinned him to the sofa.

Will quickly realized he had started something but was just along for the ride now, and he was loving it. Julie's soft breasts and hard nipples pushed into his face, slapping and smothering him as she began fucking him. Slowly at first, lifting herself almost all the way off his hard cock before plunging it back inside her, faster, and faster, harder and harder. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them, pushing one nipple into his mouth he sucked and nibbled on it as she rode his huge cock. He looked up at her as she used him, her eyes closed, mouth open, panting and moaning like a whore as she bounced and squirmed on his lap. He felt like he was dreaming, he had spent his teens masturbating to fantasies of his friends mum, and now, OMG.

Julie was breathing heavily now, gasping and panting as she moaned and wriggled on the young man's huge weaponk. Will held her big hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, twisting and pulling on them. "Aaaaarrgh..." Julie squealed and instantly squirmed more and fucked him harder. So Will did it again, and again, pulling and twisting harder. And each time Julie responded, crying out and almost sobbing. "Yes... yes... aaaaaaahhh fuck..." Julie could feel her passion growing again, she bounced and wriggled on him as he punished her big soft titties and she felt a sudden need to be fucked, to be bent over and used, used hard.

Suddenly Julie lifted herself off the young mans hard shaft, it fell with a slap onto his firm muscular tummy, glistening and wet as it throbbed and twitched in the dim lamplight. She got to her feet and moved a little to one side before kneeling in the sofa again. She reached forward and held onto the the frame at the rear of the furniture, arching her back and pushing her big round ass out. She looked back over her shoulder, Will was already on his feet, his pants around his ankles, and his huge wet cock thrusting from the front of his shirt.

"Fuck me Will..." Julie begged on her knees, her legs and pussy wide open for him, "fuck me hard." Will didn't need to be asked, he was already on his way in, holding his shaft in one hand he positioned the head between her soft wet pink lips, slipping just the head in. "Aaaaargh..." she cried, pushing her ass back, trying to get him inside her. Will gazed down her her wide spread cheeks, the dark skin and tight little bud between them and the dark folds of her pussy as they wrapped around his fat cock head, the shiny pink hole, wet and ready for him. "Aaaaahhh..." she moaned again and pushed back still trying to impale herself on him. Will thrust his hips forward, plunging all of himself deep deep inside the older woman's gaping pussy.

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers
12