His Best Friend Sees Her Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to have said that we all jumped into bed together on that first day, but nothing like that happened. We just did the usual touristy things, took him round the city to get a feel for the place and generally had a good time.

Jim and I did spend a bit of time on the computer the next day or two, as he needed to send email to some folks back home to say he'd arrived safely and he'd see them soon, etc, and I did show him some of the latest photo's, but that was all. Jen accepted his compliments gracefully, and blushed once or twice when she caught him looking at her, but nothing further happened.

It was only on the weekend following his arrival, after we'd thoroughly caught up on the happenings back home that any of us started thinking about the sexual stuff. I would have thought myself and Jim would have broached the subject first, but it was Jen that first mentioned it. After a long day hiking, we'd decided to turn in early, and as Jen and I were lying in bed she turned to me and said that she'd thought about flashing us both when we were on the trail. Surprised, I asked her if she was serious. Her answer was to slip under the blankets and take my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. I gathered that she was absolutely serious, and made up my mind to give her every opportunity to satisfy her exhibitionistic urges. But that was for another day. I pulled her lips off my dick, lay her gently on her back, and slipped my cock into her wetness. We fucked long and slow, finally falling asleep early the following morning.

We woke up earlier than we thought we would, and had a pre-breakfast quickie, knowing that we wouldn't be able to once Jim was awake. Jen was wet, and I slipped into her easily, taking her from behind. She pushed her ass back, allowing me to go deeper into her wetness. As I stroked gently in and out of her, she fondled her tits, pulling gently on the nipples. She was close to orgasm when I reached around and touched my finger to her lips. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue on my finger, licking it like she'd licked my cock the night before. Her hips pushed back harder, forcing me deeper still into her cunt. I knew she was fantasising again about fucking Jim and sucking me, or maybe the other way round, but I dind't mind. I felt her spasms begin, her pussy tightening round my shaft, felt her lips moving over my finger, and spurted my cum into her. What a way to start the day!

We jumped into the shower together before going downstairs to make breakfast, and while we were showering, I asked Jen if she meant what she'd said the previous night. She looked away shyly, and said she thought so, but wasn't sure if she could go through with it. I left it at that, got out and dried off, got dressed, then went down and made a pot of coffee. Jim was awake by this time, and was keen to get out for another day of sightseeing. I pointed out that the weather was fantastic, and we were spoiled for choice when it came to beaches. We'd already agreed that a day at the beach was the best idea by far when Jen came downstairs to join us. Why is it that women take twice as long as men to get ready???

Anyway, we packed a picnic lunch and headed off to the beach. Jen looked a bit edgy, but I didn't really pay much attention as Jim and I were chatting away about the barbeque we were planning for lunch, and the relative merits of the local beers, typical guy stuff.

We got to the beach, spotted a nice little area and staked our claim. Jim and I rushed into the water, played around like kids for a while and returned to the towels a little while later. Jen just looked at us and shook her head, muttering about boys never growing up. She asked me to rub on some suntan lotion, which I happily did, and slipped the bikini straps off her shoulders as I slathered it on. I heard an "Oooops", and looked up from what I was doing to see Jen quickly putting her left boob back into the cup. She'd accidentally lost control of the bikini top and it had dropped away to give Jim a good look at her left tit. I could see he was a bit flustered, and told him he'd already seen it properly, so not to worry. We grinned like idiots, thought about lunch and almost forgot that it had happened. It was only later that I realised that the "Ooops" wasn't accidental.

In the afternoon, we decided we'd had enough sun and headed off home. Jen was a lot more relaxed, and even had a wicked grin on her face. This I noticed and I asked her what was on her mind, suspecting something was up. She asked if I thought Jim had liked the flash of boob earlier. Hah!!! I knew something was up! I said I didn't know for sure, but suspected that if he had a penis and a pulse, he did.

At home, I hauled out some beers for Jim and I, and wine for Jen and plotted fiendishly how I was going to bring up the flashing incident. Jen chose that moment to get up for another glass of wine, and while she was gone I casually mentioned her slip earlier.

"Hey, how'd you like the way Jen dropped her top earlier? Funny, huh?" I not so subtly asked.

"Well, I have seen both of them before, but it was nice to see it close up this time." came the slightly slurred reply.

Jen returned and probably wondered why we were both grinning like idiots.

I waited a bit longer before bringing it up again, this time with Jen in the room. I jokingly asked Jim if he wanted to go to the beach agin the next day, and he said sure, maybe then he'd get to see the other boob. Jen blushed, grinned and gulped some more wine. When she stood up for a refill, I noticed she wasn't as steady on her feet as earlier. I knew that it was now or never.

"Ahh, c'mon hun, let the poor guy see the other one!", I said, "We've seen it before, after all."

She looked me in the eye, and turned to face Jim as she pulled the bikini top down, letting her gorgeous tits push over the top of the cups. The nipples, normally small and perky, stood out hard and straight now, the surrounding aureola puckered and tight. She was either cold or horny, but with the temperature hot enough for the beach, I doubt she was cold!

"There you go, hun...like it?" she asked.

We both nodded silently as she holstered them again and went to the kitchen for more wine, grinning wickedly.

The rest of the evening went by far too quickly, and it was soon time for us to head to bed as our eyes were closing. As Jim said goodnight, I jokingly asked Jen to make sure he had pleasant dreams, and she said sure, why not and once again flashed her tits at him, grinning away like a maniac. That pretty much established the routine for the next week. Every evening after we got home, we'd sit around chatting or watching TV or playing cards or whatever, and before bedtime Jen would show us her boobs to make sure we had sweet dreams.

We all enjoyed the flirting and teasing, and I think we would have just carried on like that till he left, but I found myself getting a hardon every time I thought about her exposing her tits to him like that. I wanted it to go a bit further. I thought more about it and formulated a plan to get her to show herself off to him totally.

The next day I suggested a relaxing day at home instead of the usual trip to the beach or tramping along in the bush. I think Jim may have been disappointed, as he wanted to see the scenery, but I have a feeling we more than made up for it later. My plan was simple. Get Jen a little tipsy, get her horny, and voila, naked!

We grabbed a few beers, some wine for Jen, some munchies and a lot of suntan lotion and went out to the pool where we lazed for a while, dipping in and out every so often to cool our sweaty bodies off. Jen asked me if I would reapply the lotion after a refreshing dip wich left her nipples poking brazenly through the fabric of her bikini, and I wanted to say yes, but thought better of it and suggested that Jim would do it while I fetched more beer.

Jen shrugged, handed the bottle to Jim and sat down in front of him. He happily applied the lotion, and I could see Jen was enjoying it too, having his hands roaming over her. I wandered into the house, got some more beer, and came back out. I saw that she'd slipped the straps off her shoulders so he could apply the lotion properly, and the devil in me made me say "Hey, did the left one pop out again?".

They both laughed and carried on with what they were doing, and without thinking about it, I went over and unhooked the bikini top, pulling it away and saying that Jim would do a better job without this hindering his hands. The atmosphere thickened and we all knew we'd done something new and exciting, but we all played the game and pretended nothing was happening. Jen started breathing a bit faster, and her nipples hardened and poked out more. I had a tremendous hardon, and I bet Jim did too.

Jen got up, turned around and let him see her tits full on again, thanked him for the oiling and went to lay on her towel again. She lay on her back, arms at her sides, breasts fully exposed so we could both see. She closed her eyes and lay there while we appreciated her charms. Jim and I spoke softly, not wanting to spoil the moment. He said that I was indeed a lucky bastard and I had to agree. That's when I took a deep breath and plunged right in.

"Jen, hun...you remember the night you first said Jim could have any pictures he wanted?"

"Mmmhmmmm..." she nodded slightly, eyes still closed.

"Well, how about now. Can he still see whatever he wants to?"

"Yes." she whispered.

I motioned for Jim to move closer to her. Jen lay there, eyes closed, breathing quickly. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly. Jim and I looked closely again, examining Jen's tits as her chest heaved. We saw the nipples, hardened and pointy, and watched as they seemed to harden even more. I saw Jen trembling excitedly, and knew she was probably gushing wet already.

"Hun, I want you to relax totally. If anything happens that you're not comfortable with, tell us. We want you to enjoy this."

She nodded again, eyes still closed.

"OK, what I want you to do is just open your legs slightly." I said gently.

Jim and I looked at her, both quiet as she hesitantly moved her legs apart. We looked on, fascinated, as she opened them. She didn't open them totally at first, but she made sure we could see her crotch. We saw that the material was already a bit damp.


"That's beautiful, baby...just a bit more now..." I whispered, "Let Jim see a bit more."

She shuddered and moaned a bit, and opened her legs wider. Lookng closely Jim and I could see a few stray hairs poking round the edges of the bikini. We could see the outline of her pussy lips, becoming more defined as she spread herself and stretched the fabric across her crotch.

"Lovely. You're so sexy, hun."

"What now?" she whispered.

"You relax, babe. I'm going to just move the bikini to one side and show Jim your hair down there, ok?"

Another small nod.

Jim and I moved closer still, he on one side, me the other. I reached over slowly, touched Jen's leg gently, stroked it lightly as I made my way from her thigh to her crotch. I ran a finger under the edge of the bikini and lifted it gently. Slowly I moved it to one side, bringing into view Jen's neatly trimmed bush. She sighed, Jim sighed and I sighed. There! I'd done it! I'd gotten her to show herself, ok...let me show her, to another guy, for real. I looked over at Jim, and asked him what he thought.

"Boy, that's beautiful. Thank you so much, Jen, for allowing me to see this."

I could see Jen turn a bit red as she said "It's my pleasure."

"Jen, hun, you remember what you said...anything goes?"

"Yes."

"Is it still like that?"

"Yes...please..."

"OK, Jim's going to watch, hun...I want you to relax and let me do things to you...I think you'll like what I have in mind."

"Jim, buddy, sit back and relax...I want to show you all of Jen..."

He sat back, a dazed but happy look on his face, as I began to move things along.

I told Jen to raise her hips off the ground, and I slipped off the bikini bottoms, leaving her lying totally naked on the towel. She still ahd her eyes closed, but was smiling, knowing Jim was watching all this from only a few feet away.

My hands moved to her knee again, and I gently nudged it outwards, making her open her legs again. There was no hesitation this time. Her legs opened wide. My hand moved up, pausing briefly at the juncture of thigh and crotch, touching lightly. Jen moved her hips forward slightly, impatiently. I took the hint and ran my hand over her pussy, making sure that Jim could see clearly how I dragged my fingers through her most intimate folds. I felt her juices on the tips of my fingers and knew that she was ready for anything.

"Jen, I want you to take your boobs in your hands and squeeze them. Let Jim see how you like playing with them."

Her hands moved up her sides and cupped her full tits. She covered her boobs, letting the nipples rest in her palms. She raised both hands slightly, and dragged the palms lightly over the nipples, teasing herself, and then when she could stand no more she grabbed them between thumb and forefinger and started pulling and rolling them.

My hand was busy down below, alternately stroking over and moving between her cunt lips, spreading the wetness all over. Every so often I looked over at Jim who was sitting there, gazing intently at my naked wife, who was so happily letting me expose herself to him. I stilled her rolling hips with one hand, and quickly used the other to spread apart her cunt lips, exposing the delicate inner lips to his view.

"Oh my god, look at that beautiful pussy!" he said.

As he said that, I plunged two fingers deep into Jen's wetness, drawing a cry of total pleasure from her. I stroked in and out a few times, then pulled my fingers suddenly out of her. Jim looked on in awe as her open cunt slowly closed up again.

"Hun, remember...anything goes..."

"Yes." she whispered again.

"I want you to let Jim feel you. I want him to touch you, I want you to let him slide his fingers into you...whatever he wants."

"Yes...please..."

Jim moved closer, and gingerly reached out his hand. He didn't know where to start, first touching her leg, then her breast, then her leg again.

"Go, Jim, touch her pussy." I said.

He reached up and his hand found the spot mine had left. He touched her engorged lips, opened them to look more closely at the delicate lips inside. He slid first one, then two fingers into her, and soon started pumping away, fingerfucking her to her first orgasm of the day.

I stood and left them there. Jim was still stroking her pussy, marvelling at the textures, the sensations of her pussy gripping his fingers. Jen was asking him what he wanted her to do for him.

I went inside, fetched my camera, and came out again just as Jen was getting on to her hands and knees. Jim was sitting behind her, watching still, as she gave him a closeup view of her beautiful ass and pussy from the rear. Even from where I was standing, I could see how swollen she was. Her clit was engorged, her lips were swollen and pulled apart, and she was trembling with excitement.

"Hun, I want you to pull your ass cheeks apart so Jim can see your asshole."

She did as she was told, spreading her butt to let him see her most private opening.

I wandered over and took a shot of Jim staring at her ass.

"OK, bud, push a finger or two into her, make her cum."

Jim popped two fingers into his mouth, lubricated them with saliva and jammed them into Jen's pussy from behind as I took a photo or six. Jen orgasmed again.

My next thought was that he should explore her asshole as well, but he was way ahead of me because he reached over with his other hand and started to push a finger into her butt. Jen orgasmed again and again. I almost came then too, watching my wife's every hole being examined by my best buddy.

The point of no return had come, and I asked Jen again...

"Hun...is it still anything goes?"

"Oh god yes!!!"

I motioned for Jim to take his cock out. he looked at me in surprise. I don't think he expected me to offer to let him fuck her. He looked pretty content just touching her.

"Jen, turn around..."

She turned round, still on all fours, and was confronted with Jim's cock at eye level. She gasped, looked at me and I said to her that "Anything goes..."

Her mouth opened and she moved forward, taking most of Jim's cock in her mouth, and she even pushed forward to swallow more as I photographed his dick sinking into her waiting mouth. She pulled back, clamping her lips on his shaft, then pushed forward, trying to get as much ofhim as she could down her throat. I know from experience that she can get quite a bit down her throat before she gags, and the feeling of softness and warmth is incredible.

A few minutes and strokes later, I saw his balls twitch, heard a grunt, and knew he'd just shot his cum into her mouth. Another click, another pic. Once again, I was amazed that we'd done what we had. Jen had just sucked off another guy while I watched and photographed her doing it.

"Babe, I want you to do one last thing if you think you can..."

"Anything..."

I moved closer to her, pulled my cock out and fed it into her mouth. I saw a semi-erect Jim behind her, and motioned for him to fuck my wife. He rubbed his cock over her ass and pussy for a bit, getting it all hard again, and when he was ready, he pushed it into Jen's waiting cunt, plunging as deep as he could while she pushed back, then forward. As my cock slid out her mouth, so his slid into her cunt, and as he pulled back, my cock slid into Jen's throat. Soon enough, I dumped my cum in her, and collapsed into an exhausted but happy heap. Jen and Jim continued for a while longer, she craving more and more as he plunged in and out of her. We dontinued deep into the night, alternating between her masturbating for us, and either one or both of us fucking her. The pattern repeated for the remainder of his stay, and when we finally said goodbye at the airport, we knew that whatever happened, our memories and friendship would never fade.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Shows Off Wife Husband convinces her into ever daring poses with friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories