His Best Friend's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"I guess we should get dressed before your family gets home," Matt said, a little disappointedly, as he picked up his shorts and underwear and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"We don't have to worry about that," Craig replied with a smile. "They went over to Middletown to visit my grandmother. They're not coming home until tomorrow afternoon."

"Really?" Matt asked, a rising note of joy in his voice.

"In fact, just so I don't have to spend the night in this big empty house alone, why don't you call your mom and see if you can stay over and keep me company?" Craig suggested.

"I think she'd go along with that," Matt said and smiled.

They decided to go out and grab a burger rather than cook. Matt and Craig wound up at Clancy's Drive-In, a popular hangout from another age. It still served as a magnet for young people from all over. In the short time they were there, Matt must've said hello to at least a half-dozen friends.

With each greeting, the same thought came to his mind: did they ever think about being with another guy? How much easier life would be if there was no stigma attached to being attracted to someone of the same sex! But even if half of them had entertained the same kind of thoughts

Matt had harbored, the odds were that they'd never admit it. No, they'd just keep it inside and laugh when someone made a joke about faggots.

Across the dining room, Matt saw Cathy Bond sitting with a few of her girl friends. He wondered for a moment what her reaction would be if he thanked her for the lesson in how to give good head. When he saw Cathy whisper something in Virginia Carlson's ear, he also wondered how many girls in town felt the same way about their girlfriends as he did about Craig. Matt remembered reading somewhere that, on the whole, girls had an easier time dealing with same-sex relationships than guys did. After all, they were already constantly touching each other, sharing kisses and such. It was less of a leap to intimacy.

"Do you want to stop off and get a movie to watch on the VCR?" Craig asked as finished off one of Clancy's famous cheeseburgers.

"Sure, if you want," Matt answered absentmindedly.

Looking around the room, Matt thought there were a lot of really great-looking guys that hung out here - but none better-looking than the one sitting no more than a few feet across from him. Underneath the table he knew he had a first class hard-on, fueled by the memory of Craig's cock in his mouth and how that and more would be coming later tonight.

After paying their bill, they drove over to a small video store on the far side of town. Matt thought this a little strange, because there was a even larger store only a few blocks from Craig's house. Craig said that he knew the man who owned the small shop and would rather give him the business. When they pulled away from the store, Matt saw the owner look out at them through the plate glass window. He realized at that moment that he knew him, too. It was Cathy Bond's father.

It was starting to get dark by the time they got home. Since there wasn't going to be anyone else home tonight, Craig said, they might as well watch the movie on the large screen television in the living room. Why strain looking at a thirteen-inch screen when there was a sixty-inch available? The older youth tossed the tape he had rented into the VCR and went into the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch while I get us a couple of beers," he called out.

Matt sat on the large couch and put his feet up on the coffee table. In a way, he wished that they were watching the film down in Craig's room. He thought he might feel a little funny playing around up here.

"Here you go," Craig said, as he handed Matt a beer, grinned at him and plopped down on the sofa next to him.

"Grab the remote, will you?" he said as he took his first sip of beer. "It's on the end table next to you."

Matt picked it up and looked at it. It was one of those universal jobs that controlled everything. It took a moment to figure out how to turn on the television and then the videocassette player. The screen glowed to life for a moment then faded to black as the lead-in of the videotape played out.

"What did you get?" he asked as he opened his own beer and took a taste.

"It's a surprise." Craig laughed. "But I think you'll like it."

Matt took a longer drink, just as the image on the screen turned from black to a multitude of images. The picture on the screen caused him to suddenly gag and he spit out some of his drink.

"Easy," Craig said, laughing. "We don't want you choking. At least, not on the beer."

"Shit!" Matt managed to say as he got his breath back.

The giant screen was filled with the image of a half-dozen guys of all sizes and colors. They were all nude and engaged in an orgy scene. He had never seen anything like this in his life.

"You got this in that video store?" Matt asked incredulously, never taking his eyes off the screen.

"That's one of the reasons I go over there," Craig said. "He has a good collection of adult films that never make their way to the counter. Also, for certain customers he doesn't keep a record of what they rent."

"Why would he do that?" Matt asked.

"Maybe because those customers let him suck their cocks once in a while in the back room of the store. That way, his wife never knows that he has an interest in young guys, too."

Matt look at his friend for a moment, then realized that he wasn't kidding. Cathy Bond's father! Damn!

"Good movie." He laughed as he turned he attention back to the screen.

"I'll be glad to introduce you to Mr. Bond and get you one of his special memberships," Craig replied.

"Might not be a bad idea," Matt said, remembering that Mr. Bond had been in pretty good shape for a man in his forties.

The blond-haired young man then became aware of two things. One, that he had a raging erection, brought on by the movie. Second, that Craig's hand was resting on his cloth-covered cock.

"Must be mighty uncomfortable in there," Craig commented as he rubbed his hand up and down the stretched material. "Why don't we let the big guy out so he can breathe?"

No sooner said, Craig pulled down Matt's shorts and underwear. The full length of his six-inch hardness sprang to life in the open air. Gently running his hand up and down the sides of Matt's legs, Craig pulled Matt's balls free as well.

"Why don't you enjoy the movie while I take care of this?" he said.

Matt let out a loud moan as Craig bent over and swallowed his cock.

"It's okay," he whispered as he let Matt's pole slide from his mouth. "Just sit back and relax."

Instead of sitting back, Matt swung his head from side to side. Despite knowing that they had the whole house to themselves, he needed to satisfy himself that they were truly alone.

Satisfied they were safe, he relaxed and enjoyed the image on the screen where a truly gorgeous hunk was duplicating Craig's action and the reality of the mouth on his cock.

In his most vivid fantasies, Matt could never have imagined it could feel so good. His mind just seemed to drift among waves of pleasure as he finally sat back and closed his eyes. He was no longer really interested on the celluloid lovers.

The soft, warm wetness engulfing his cock was like nothing in his young memory. Like silk, Craig's tongue covered every inch of Matt's shaft before dropping down to his balls. One at a time they disappeared into Craig's mouth, until he released them and returned his attention to Matt's now-glistening dick. Taking its entirety once more into his mouth, Craig applied such pressure that he seemed to draw the very life essence out of Matt's body.

On the screen, three guys were nearing their own explosive climax as Craig deep-throated Matt once more. The enthralled teen's body quaked and a sudden rush of energy drained out of every pore in his body.

The recesses of Craig's throat filled with the first burst of Matt's warm and salty whiteness. He swallowed it quickly and without hesitation, knowing that there was much more to come. A second wave followed a few moments later. This time, Craig allowed it to fill his mouth, permitting himself time to savor the taste as he whirled his tongue from one side of his mouth to the other. A third spurt he let slide out of the corners of his mouth and down the base of Matt's cock. Then Craig ran his tongue up and down Matt's shaft, relishing both the tangy taste and the intoxicating aroma of his youthful sex.

Finally, Craig took him in his mouth one last time and began to wash away the last remnants of his efforts. By the time Matt's manhood slipped limply from his mouth not a trace remained.

"That was fantastic!" Matt exclaimed as Craig climbed up next to him on the couch.

"That was just the warm-up." Craig grinned as he planted a kiss on Matt's lips.

In less than a minute, both teens had tossed their clothes on the floor. Their excitement was heightened as they rubbed their bodies against each other. Hands and mouths became interchangeable as they explored each other's hot flesh.

"Oh yes, ... yes!" Matt called out as Craig's nimble tongue caressed his nipples.

Craig continued to lick and kiss his way back up Matt's slim, muscular form. Again, he kissed him hard, pushing his tongue deep within his friend's mouth. Giving as good as he got, Matt pressed his own tongue into play, playing a sensuous duet with its twin.

"Do you remember that picture you were so interested in this afternoon?" Craig whispered into Matt's ear, as he playfully nibbled on it. "The one with the guy who you thought looked like you?"

A broad smile filled Matt's face. He knew exactly the picture his friend was talking about - the one of the teenager being fucked in the ass. It had given him a major hard-on as he imagined he was on the receiving end of that stiff cock.

"Well, I'm going to fuck that pretty ass of yours just like the guy in the picture,'' Craig added. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

The smile on Matt's face grew even brighter. It gave Craig all the encouragement he needed. He eased the smaller teen onto his back and lifted his legs high over his own broad shoulders. From beneath one of the cushions, Craig pulled out a small tube he had hidden there earlier.

Popping the cap, he squeezed a large measure of clear lubricant into his hands. Then he smeared it across the head of his eager cock and up and down the sides. With a generous amount still all over his fingers, he reached down under Matt's balls and rubbed as much as he could against his friend's tight asshole, pressing his fingers inside to help spread it there also.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," Matt said as he reached out and pulled his upraised knees closer to himself, giving Craig better access to his goal.

Satisfied that Matt's hole was indeed well-lubricated, Craig took his thick cock and rested it against the entry point. Carefully, he pushed it up and down the smaller teen's cheeks, mixing the lube with his own pre-cum.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah," came the reply.

With a hard push, Craig buried almost half his length inside Matt's ass. Craig couldn't believe the tightness of this virgin ass, or how good it felt around his cock. Then he paused for a moment to let Matt get used to the feeling. Pushing forward, his cockhead slid in as Matt's ass wrapped itself around the gel-covered cock. He slid back a little, drawing it out about an inch, then two, then thrusted forward and buried his shaft deep inside.

"Ooooh!" Matt called out, in a mixture of excitement, pain and pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Craig. I've dreamed of this for so long."

Buried as deep inside his friend as he could get, Craig began to slide in and out of the tight hole. A passion born of the friendship they'd shared over the years brought a fire and intensity to his moves.

As Matt's hole relaxed more, Craig began to develop a rhythm, thrusting harder with each stroke. Matt followed the rhythm, rocking his ass to meet each new thrust. Craig's balls slapped against his friend's ass, his frenzy increasing with each new penetration. Such was his fever that he could no longer speak, only utter a grunting noise each time he hit bottom .

Even as Craig's cock rammed inside of him again and again, Matt reached down and began to play with his own recently-spent cock. It didn't take much to work it back to a full erection. Craig pumped faster and faster, feeling the rising tide building deep in his balls. Looking down on Matt's face, he was greeted with a look of total euphoria.

"Oh yeah, harder...harder," Matt muttered as he pulled on his own cock as fast as Craig was impaling him with his.

"I'm gonna come," Matt grunted as he felt his cock grow even stiffer in his hand.

Seconds later, the warm sticky fluid erupted from Matt's cock, covering his hand with its whiteness. It was only a small amount, the residue that had remained after Craig's remarkable oral action. Still, the sensation that accompanied its release was as strong as ever.

"Now, it's my turn!" Craig panted as he pushed his pulsating cock deep inside Matt one last time.

"Ohhh, shitttt!!" the taller teen yelled as he felt his cock explode like never before.

His knowing that the guy beneath him was not only his friend, but also a virgin enhanced the eruption. His cock was so hard it was almost painful when he shot.

Matt called out as well out as he felt the first bursts of hot cum splashing against the inner walls of his ass. Craig continued to pump away as he sent burst after burst of hot whiteness into the tight cavity. It wasn't until he began to feel his cock begin to soften from exhaustion that he stopped his frantic pace.

Letting his cock slide free from the constriction that had gripped it, Craig collapsed on top of his lover. Matt was only too happy to take him in his arms and pull him even closer. Gently he kissed him, over and over again.

"I think I'm in love." He grinned.

"I think you're in lust," Craig said as he smirked back at him. "But that's not bad, either."

The two sweat-covered young men lay there for a dreamy half- hour, enjoying the warmth of their embrace. It had been a day of discovery for both of them. But it was only the first of many.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers
12