His Birthday Present

Story Info
She gives hime a happy birthday.
1.2k words
3.91
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers

Tonya awoke early, and looked next to her. Her lover, Troy, was still asleep. Feeling frisky, she ran her finger along his cock, waking him up. She sat up and laid her body over his, breast to chest, legs on legs. Her lips brushed over his as her body made contact with his. She felt her nipples graze against his chest, making them harden. She moved them slowly back and forth, exciting his skin, as well as hers. Tonya's tongue tenderly traced the outline of his mouth. Troy felt his cock rise from the feel of her nipples and tongue stroking his body. His hands found her back, slowly stroking the tender skin before moving lower to her ass. Tonya moaned when his hands made contact with one of her more sensitive areas. Her body rocked back and forth on top of his. As she pushed herself harder against his body, she felt his rigid cock against her ass.

"Mmm baby I feel your hard cock is awake and ready for some fun," she whispered into his mouth. Her mouth closed over his before he could answer, her tongue pushing its way into his waiting mouth. Troy's hands roamed over her back from her shoulder blades to her ass. He ran his fingers lightly over her skin, feeling the goose bumps he was causing. Her hands clamped onto his hair, pulling his mouth harder against hers. He squeezed her tightly against him and pulled her breasts against his chest. They moved together, touching ... kissing ... building their own internal desires of fire.

Tonya's pussy rubbed over his stomach, sending sweet sensations through her body. She was hot and there was only one thing that would cure her aching desire -- a nice hard cock buried inside her burning pussy. She lifted her lips off Troy and announced, "I'm so hot for you baby. I need to feel your hard cock in me." She reached behind her and grabbed Troy's hard tool between her fingers.

"Hmmm baby I love it when you stroke my cock and make it hard," Troy responded as his breathing quickened. Tonya's tits dangled in front of his face, tempting him to touch and kiss them. As Tonya stroked Troy's cock, he reached out and caressed each breast in his hands. He felt her nipples harden. When he grabbed each one she moaned, throwing her head backwards.

"Oh fuck baby kiss my nipples," she moaned as Troy lifted his head to one of her nipples. His lips captured one and sucked it deep into his mouth bringing about another round of moans. "Bite it baby ... bite it ... please..." she pleaded. Troy's teeth closed around the rubbery nub and bit down softly.

"Oh... yeahhh," came the moans from her lips as she grabbed his cock and squeezed harder. He used one hand to hold the breast to his mouth, while pinching her other nipple with his free hand. He switched off, paying equal attention to each nipple.

Tonya pulled her breasts away and moved over his manhood. Grasping it, she slowly slid it along her slit and moaned. "Ah ... yea, that's it ... Rub my cock over your hot juicy pussy," Troy moaned. He could feel her juices covering his cock head. When she slid it over and around her extended clit, Troy felt his cock jump with desire. He grabbed her luscious breasts as she moved his cock further down her slit. He felt her warmth engulf his cock when she pushed it inside her tunnel.

"I want to feel my cock deep in your pussy baby," he moaned when her tunnel opened and he slid inside. Both Tonya and Troy let out long low moans the further he slid inside. When Tonya's pussy had accepted all that he had, she started a slow rotating motion. Troy felt his cock head being massaged by her pussy. Tonya gasped when she felt his cock push against her walls deep in her tunnel.

Troy pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Leaning up he captured a nipple and began nibbling on the hard nub, then moved to the other nipple. Tonya cried out from the feeling of his teeth scraping on her nipple and his cock buried deep inside her. She rocked back and forth trying to push his cock deeper than it could ever go. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushed herself straight up over his cock. Pinching his nipples brought moans from his mouth as she rose above him. Tonya felt his cock sliding along her slick vaginal walls as she pulled herself upwards. Troy's eyes squeezed shut as he felt the exquisite pleasure on his cock. When she got to the top, she could feel his cock head lodged just inside her pussy. Her hips started slowly and then picked up speed, engulfing his cock once more. Again the moans of the two lovers filled the room when his cock filled her pussy to the hilt.

"Do you like this baby?" asked Troy. "Tell me what you want."

"Yes baby, just like that," Tonya moaned. "Fill my pussy with your hard cock. I want to cum all over you."

It was now a race to the finish. Tonya began a steady rhythmic beat up and down on his rigid manhood. When Tonya's hips descended, Troy's hips rose off the bed to greet her. Her head flew backwards with each thrust on his cock. Troy's body pushed harder into the bed with each upward thrust into her pussy. The lovers moved in unison, feeling their passion and desire grow with each passing second. Tonya's pussy quivered when she landed on his cock and held it deep inside her for a few seconds. With each thrust of her pussy over his sensitive gland, Troy felt his cock ready to explode. They both were breathing heavy ragged breaths and then Troy announced, "Oh ... fuck ... I'm going to cum baby."

"Yes ... baby ... yes shoot your hot load deep into my pussy," she responded as her hips picked up speed. "Baby you're getting me so hot." Troy felt the urge that comes at the height of sexual excitement and knew that he could not stop it. Grunting and panting, he thrust his cock harder and exploded deep into her tunnel. Tonya felt his cock throb uncontrollably, felt her pussy muscles spasm around his shooting manhood. Her orgasm shook her deep, making her cry out as her clit throbbed. Their combined cries of pleasure filled the room as they rode the wave of their orgasms.

"Mm, that's how I like waking up," said Troy as he rolled Tonya over and pulled her to him. They lay in each other's arms, holding on tight, their breath slowing down to normal.

"Happy Birthday," Tonya said as she kissed him again. "I love you. Hope you enjoyed your first present."

"Mm thank you sweetheart," he replied. "I love you too. I loved it, but what did you mean by first?" She leaned over with a gleam in her eye and said, "The day is just beginning lover. I thought we'd lie in bed for awhile then start again."

"Oh baby, that is why I love you," Troy said as he kissed her mouth.

Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers