His Bitch Enjoys Her Own Bitch

Story Info
...and then gets owned on top of her.
1.4k words
4.2
50.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_bitch
His_bitch
84 Followers

His shaft was so hard in my gentle hand, his skin so soft stretched over a beautiful cock that put me in a trance just looking at it. I couldn't wait to see it pounding in and out of the bitch we'd have over tonight. I love locking eyes with his as he owned the poor girl bent over in front of him. His rough hands glide all over my body with such strength. He mauls my skin, twisting my tits just right. Enough pain to hold me in my place but not enough to make me want him to stop. He always knows what I can handle even when I don't.

The new bitch is the same age as me, but obviously not as experienced. She isn't as eager as the last but she's prettier, her long hair and small frame. He'd put her in her place quick lol. I slowly kissed her and pushed her body down onto the bed while he undressed. She was so nervous she was slightly shaking as I pulled her pants down over her hips, kissing her further and further down in between her legs. He pulled off her shirt and undid her bra while I spread her legs.

She tasted surprisingly good and I just went to town on her waxed pussy. Her shaking only increased as I made her wet. My man climbed on the bed to get his dick wet in her mouth, but first slapped her on the cheek with it, I love that. Her startled face was perfect as he shoved his cock in her warm mouth. He started to get rough with her quickly, and I could tell she was starting to question whether she could handle taking it all, so I picked up the pace at eating her out. My two fingers started to probe her soaked sex and I roughly nibbled at her clit. She struggled to breathe as his cock found its way deep down her throat. I could feel her struggle but his stance over her made that difficult.

I pushed my fingers up to her G-spot to make her go crazy. I worked quickly as she moaned through his dick and tried her best to remember to breathe. Her hips couldn't stay still as I snuck in a 3rd finger, pumping into her with force now. I could tell she was starting to get afraid of the orgasm building inside of her. She was so wet it was easy to pump away at her after she started to relax enough to enjoy the intrusion.

Her focus on my handy work was distracting her from sucking off my man's cock, so he went deep down her throat, I thought for a moment she'd puke, but she recovered and found her rhythm. I kept up my pace also until I felt she was focused on him more, and then I pushed in a 4th finger. Her back arched and I could feel her resist, but I got it all the way to the last knuckle. She was breathing pretty hard and I knew I couldn't keep it up without her coming, his shaft thrust down her throat erupting with quite a force, cum oozed out of her mouth and I could see her totally lost in what I was doing. I kept up the pace of fucking her with my fingers until I could tell she lost control. I sucked her clit into my mouth as I picked up speed quick and shoved that fifth finger up into her. Her tortured pussy gave way and engulfed my hand as I fucked the shit out of her cunt.

Her face was frozen in shock and amazement that I just did what I did, but she quickly lost herself in orgasm as I fucked her brains out. She came so hard and with such force she squirted all over my bed spread. My man was gnawing at her tit while she recuperated. But my man had other plans for her. And for me.

In her daze she was easy to tie down to the bed with the rope we always keep secured to the bed posts. She tried to refuse but she quickly found herself muffled by my muff. I pushed my clit into her face and ground up against her lips till she opened her mouth and let her tounge take over. My man wanted at that ass of hers so he handed me her feet and I held them tight while squatting over her face. His lubed up cock was beautifully throbbing as it slipped up to the head into her tight, most likely virgin, ass. She bucked and fought, crying into my pussy she didn't do that kind of thing. But I didn't waste my time finding a bitch for a 3way to stop now. I gave my man a kiss and watched his dick force its way up her fighting ass. I held on for all I had but she fought against the pain, I wasn't enjoying her panic gasps into my pussy so I got off her face and tied her legs up by the knees to the head board.

It didn't look all that comfy but it was secure, I leaned down and bit into her nipple, I loved feeling her try to wiggle away under my man, his cock fully into her now, her screams getting louder as she quits trying to fight and bargain with us and starts to try to escape. But she wont and no one around here reports anything. But I'm not cruel I knew she needed help enjoying it, so I rubbed her swollen tired clit and pinched her nipple hard. I could see her start to enjoy it. His speed increased, slamming into her over and over. Watching me as he owned this bitch. I was so wet. I couldn't take not getting some.

I grabbed the butt plug from the vanity and lubed up my ass. He watched as it disappeared inside of me, it was almost too big and I thought of taking it out, I normally worked up to that size. It was far bigger than a normal cock especially one that would go in my ass, but he was watching so I had to take it all. I adjusted as best I could before bending over in front of him, alongside the bitch. My ass up as high as I could get it, I felt his strong hand land just right on my ass cheek. The butt plug effected by the spanking I gasped, knowing I would only get louder I muffled my mouth on the bitch's nipple, biting and sucking.

His hand hits my upturned ass till its bright red and I'm soaking the bed from my horny pussy. I open my legs a little and brace myself for getting owned as well. A well lubed hand starts rubbing my lips and clit over and over in a circle, moving inward I feel suddenly full as he pushes several fingers inside of me. I couldn't believe I was getting the same treatment as the new bitch. I was suddenly fear full of also getting fisted. I take his fingers as long as I can orgasming like always over and over, he knows my body so well. As I near another orgasm I feel fuller and realize he's pushing the rest of the way into my cunt. I try to take it but I let out a yell as his hand starts to slip inside of me. I've never felt so full the butt plug feels like a second fist next to his large hand.

I punish her nipples as he starts to pump into both of us. Fucking us hard we both near climax as the pain in my pussy increases and I realize he's pulled out of the bitch, leaving her on the edge of orgasm only to be disappointed. He's pulling out my butt plug, I moan uncontrollably as I feel his dick pushing into my ass. His speed picks up and I'm getting pummeled in both holes as he unloads what was left in his balls.

I orgasm till I pass out on top of the bitch. I clean her up and lick her cunt till she comes like crazy all over my face. Then I untied her and let her leave. We knew she'd be back.

His_bitch
His_bitch
84 Followers