His Bitch No More? Ch. 01

Story Info
She's punished beyond anything she's ever known.
1.5k words
3.18
59.9k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

This time I'd really done it, I'd made my Master so angry with me he couldn't even look at me, let alone talk to me. I knew I'd messed up even more by not keeping the cardinal rule, which is keep your cool, no matter what, in the end the situation will be worked out. I acted a fool that night, and now I was paying for it, if only I'd kept my hurt and anger to myself until he and I were alone, and approached him then with it. If I had, I'd have gotten the apology of a lifetime, the apology I deserved, for in reality, he had no right to embarrass me like he had in front of a stranger, and it was so out of character for him too. Why I lost it I can't say, I couldn't even think when he'd embarrassed me as he had. Sometimes I wondered if he did the things he did, such things so out of character for him, things that hurt me to my heart, as a way to test me. If it was a test, I'd failed, miserably and now I was paying dearly.

I'd been blindfolded, and taken from my house to... I didn't even know where I was, all I knew was that I was naked, chained heavily to a wall, blindfolded, and cold. I could sit on the floor but it pulled at my arms, I could stand but it pulled at my legs. The best position would have been to sit in a chair, but I was allowed no chair. I was made to use the bathroom where I was, only the minimum food and water was given me so that I might stay alive through this, or at least as long as whomever these men where that had taken me wanted me alive. I'd lost all track of time, it could have been days, weeks, or even months. I did not know. For awhile I cried, but I'd lost my ability to cry, I only felt the pain.

Whippings were delivered what felt like every few minutes, but I would find out later was every few hours. I'd been whipped many times into unconsciousness. I was then brought out of it by ice cold water being thrown on my body. I bled from the different holes in my body, from my pussy, my ass, and even at times my mouth. I'd been fisted without lube into my pussy and ass, and punched in my mouth many times. The only real comment when I was hit in the mouth was that it was punishment for having opened it when I should have kept it closed. Different sized objects where put inside me and some had things on them which tore my insides. I was brought to the brink of cumming many times, but never allowed to cum. These men would jack off over the cuts and bruises on my body, and squirt their seed onto whichever cut was the worst, making it sting horribly, several were infected.

On this day, I was brought face to face with my captors, a large group of men, and in the center... in the center of them stood my Master, the anger on his face so evident I could only look down. I was forced to look at him, forced to face what I'd done and any amount of begging or pleading was gone unheard, I was hit for trying to beg forgiveness. He backhanded me hard, knocking me to the floor, then he pulled me back to my feet by my hair. You filthy little slut, do you really think you'll receive forgiveness? I didn't have an answer ready, and again I was hit. I asked you a question, do you really think you'll receive forgiveness this time?

No Sir, I don't. I've failed you once too many times, and expect no forgiveness. I don't even expect to live. He nods and pulls my face upto his, looking down at me he leans forward and kisses me, biting my lip so hard it bleeds. The tears stream silently down my face. Letting go of me he walks over to the side of the room and sits down in a chair, with a slight nod to those that I now take to be the associates of my Master, they move toward me. I'm whipped and beaten, my slut holes are used over and over, their seed filling me and covering my body, when they'd finished they made fun of me, of how I now looked covered in their seed, of how I'd cried and begged for mercy. Finally my Master's hand went up, and silence ensued. Standing again he walked over to me, pulled me up once again by my hair, and forced me to look in his eyes.

If you live through this, you will be forgiven, if you do not... he shrugs, lets me go, turns and walks out of the room, leaving them with the word that they may do whatever they so wish with me, until it's time for them to go to bed. Then each will take shifts with me, as had been done thus far. They used me as a play thing, only fucking me when they felt the need to get pleasure for themselves, never allowing me to cum, and beating me to bleeding unconsciousness over and over again. I couldn't feel my body anymore, different things were thrown on my wounds to make them sting and burn. The worst was the alcohol and peroxide mixture, not only did it sting and burn, but it bubbled and the pain lasted for hours. I screamed and cried and nearly passed out. I couldn't lift my head anymore without help. I no longer had the strength to eat by myself, and the food was forced down my throat. I was forced to drink my own, and their pee in order to stay alive.

I knew I deserved this, I knew it was nothing to what I should be getting. I didn't complain, at times I begged for more. I saw my Master infrequently, he said very little, beat me heavily and used my body for his pleasure, then he left me. Sometimes he said things to me, sometimes he only degraded me and sometimes he talked directly to me... the easiest thing he said to me was that a small part of him hoped that I lived and learned from this experience, because if it EVER happened again, what I got then, if I didn't learn from the experience, would be worse then anything I was now experiencing. I truly couldn't imagine what that would be, I never wanted to experience anything like this again. If I lived through this experience. At that point I was no longer sure.

Whenever, and however infrequently that I was left alone, I would cry, I asked only once after my family, but was hit and told that I'd been taught not to ask questions, I should be listening. Onto my knees I was pushed, and forced to suck the cocks of every one of my Master's associates in the room, each one cumming on my face. Different pictures of my body were taken, me covered in their slimy sperm, pictures of how the different parts of my body looked after I'd been beaten, and after each of the different liquids were poured onto my wounds. One cut in particular was cut deep into my body, it was cut into my body with a razor, and daily it was irritated and a special liquid was poured on it. I knew not what it was, only that it hurt horribly bad, I don't even know what the shape was but that it bled badly, and my Master was the one who did it, and he was the ONLY one who tended it after each time he'd cut it into my skin.

I started to scream when he first started to cut the shape into my skin, but was hit for screaming out in pain. I was told that eventually I'd learn that no matter what the situation was, I'd keep my mouth shut until I was given direct permission to open it. In one of his softer moments he asked me why I didn't obey him as though it hurt him, as though he fervently wished that I would just be good so that we could just be Master and Slut. When he said it, I turned and looked my Master directly in the eye with the one of my eyes that wasn't swollen shut. He ran his fingers gently down the side of my bruised and swollen jaw. He kissed me gently and went back to his work on my cut. During the whole ordeal, I had never, and I would never again know him to be so gentle with me as he was at that moment. It was from that moment that I decided that if it killed me, I would make my Master proud...

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers