His Blackmail

Story Info
He blackmails a friend's wife.
1.9k words
4.1
394.9k
91

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid the card key into the door and slowly opened it. Following his instructions, she left the lights off and put her coat and purse in the closet. She glanced around the room. He wasn't there yet. She walked to the window and stared down at all the cars coming in for a night of gambling.

"I didn't think you were coming?"

Sara jumped at the sound of his deep voice behind her. She didn't turn but caught his reflection in the window.

"I didn't have a choice, did I?"

"We all have choices." He said, moving away from the bathroom and switching on a lamp by the bed, casting the room with dim light.

Sara looked down at her hand in the window. The moonlight flashed on her wedding ring. Love and Fidelity. She turned to face him. Her arms wrapped around her waist as if she was trying to warm herself.

"No one made you do it Sara. Remember that." He said stepping closer to her. He stopped two feet away and watched her.

She tried to hold his gaze but couldn't. Her eyes dropped to the floor.

"So what do you want?"

"You know what I want."

Sara looked up at him. She hoped to God all the hatred she felt for him showed in her eyes. She had never thought him capable of blackmail. But then again, she never thought of herself as a thief either.

He chuckled as he stepped closer. He was inches from her now. Looking down at her. She was a very attractive woman. Her brown hair had a bit of a curl and hung just past her shoulders. Her green eyes, pert nose and full lips captivated him. He had wanted her from the moment they were introduced. There was something about her that called to him.

Sara had to tilt her head to look at him. She hated how vulnerable that made her feel.

"I hate you Peter." She hissed softly.

"Hate me all you want Sara. I prefer it." He lifted his hand and ran his fingers lightly over her smooth cheek.

Sara pulled her face away and took a step back. Peter reached out his hand and grabbed her by the back of the neck, bringing her body flush against his.

"I have wanted you from the moment I saw you. So cool. So sophisticated. But I saw through your charade."

"What are you talking about?"

"You want me. You want me to fuck that up tight pussy of yours. You want to suck my eight inch cock and swallow all my cum, don't you baby."

"You're crazy." She said, trying to pull away.

"Crazy?" He let her go and she moved several feet away from him.

"Maybe I am crazy. And yet, here I am, with you, at my mercy." He said, his lips turning into a sneer.

They stared at each other in silence. Sara couldn't believe she had ever thought him a gentleman. When he had first started working with her husband, he had been so polite and so nice. He was so handsome, with his slightly salt and pepper hair and hazel eyes. He had ready smile and a great sense of humor. He and Martin had become good friends. She couldn't even count how many times he had been to their house for dinner. She thought she knew him.

"Peter, please, think about Martin."

"Martin? Did you think about him when you stole the money?"

Sara lowered her head in shame.

"I didn't think so. Tell me Sara, why did you do it? Why did you need that money? I know Martin, he would give you anything you want."

"It's none of your business Peter."

She could feel Peter watching her. Her reasons for doing what she did were many and private. Contrary to what Peter thought, Martin would never have given her the money.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked, meeting his gaze.

"That depends. What will happen if he finds out?"

"Divorce."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes."

There was another uncomfortable silence while she watched Peter. She had no idea what he was thinking.

"Tell you what, I can hold Martin off. Give you time to earn back the money."

Sara's face brightened and fell in the same second. She would never earn that kind of money. Especially in so short a time. Eventually, Martin would find out what she had done and then it would be all over.

"How?"

"Simple. I want you. Come to me, whenever I call, do whatever I say, and Martin will never find out."

"Sleep with you?"

"Fuck me Sara. Blow me. Let me do what ever I want to that delectable body of yours, for how ever long I want, and I'll put the money back when I'm through with you."

Sara just stared at him. All she had to do was let him fuck her and he would replace the money? Her heart beat faster. Could she do it? She loved Martin. She had never cheated on him before. Never even thought about it. But if he found out about the money, she would lose him forever. Either way she was screwed.

"I can't."

"Sure you can Sara."

"I've never cheated on Martin."

She watched the surprise flash briefly across his face.

"Never? My my, you are the perfect wife." Peter said sarcastically.

Sara felt hot tears come to her eyes.

"Come here Sara."

Slowly she moved to stand before him. Her tear-filled eyes looked up at him.

"Kiss me."

Sara leaned up and pressed her closed lips against his.

"You can do better than that." He said when she moved away.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, Sara leaned against him and covered his mouth with hers. She felt his lips part beneath hers and his tongue slide into her mouth. His arms circled her waist and pulled up her tight against him. His tongue met and duelled with hers.

It only lasted seconds but Sara's mouth felt ravished.

"Not bad." He said lowering her back to the floor. "Now, take off your clothes."

Sara didn't even pretend to misunderstand him. From the look on his face, she knew there was no way to get out of this. She just hoped he would fuck her fast and let her go.

Her hands went to her blouse and undid the pearl buttons. She let it drop to the floor in a flutter of pale green. Next her hands went to her slacks. She slid them down her thighs, toed off her shoes and stepped out of them. She stood before him in her lacy white bra and panties.

"Very nice." Peter said, his gaze traveling her body.

Sara fought the urge to cover herself.

"But I want you naked Sara."

Sara sighed and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let it fall slowly down her arms and join her blouse and slacks on the floor. Then she bent and removed her panties.

"Give them to me." Peter said, holding out his hand.

Sara gave them to him. She watched him bring them to his nose and with his eyes holding hers, take a deep inhale. The gesture was so intimate and erotic, Sara felt her pussy start to leak.

"Hmmmmm.....delicious." He said, tucking her panties in his pants pocket.

"Peter..."

He said nothing and moved to the bed. He unbuttoned his slacks and let them fall to the floor before sitting down on the edge of the bed. He motioned to the floor in from of him with a quick nod of his head.

"On your knees Sara. Time to start earning back that money."

Sara walked slowly to him and sank to her knees. She never enjoyed oral. Martin always asked but it was only on special occassions that she would do it. And she never swallowed.

"Take my cock out Sara. I want to see those pretty pink lips stretched around my dick."

Sara opened his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and bounced before her face. Her eyes widened at the sight of him. He was a little bigger than her husband but much thicker. And veiny. Milky pre-cum oozed from the large, red head. His balls were tight and nestled just below.

"Peter-"

"You have sucked cock before, haven't you?"

"Only Martins. But I don't like too."

"Baby, when I'm through with you, you will crave the taste of my cock."

Sara continued to stare at the cock before her. She had only ever had her husbands cock in her mouth. And yet, kneeling here, staring at Peter's cock, she couldn't help but wonder...... She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum on her tongue. Moving her head closer, she opened her mouth and took him into her mouth.

"Oh yes." Peter hissed, his hands going to her hair and fisting in the silky strands. He pushed his cock further into her mouth.

Sara closed her eyes and tried not to gag as Peter forced his cock deeper down her throat. She fought for breath as he started to fuck her mouth. His hands holding her head still as he pumped into her. With each thrust, he went deeper until her nose was buried in his dark pubic hair.

"Fuck baby, your mouth feels so good on me." Peter said as he moved her head on his dick.

Sara brought her hands up and placed them against his thighs for balance. Her fingers flexed in the crisp hairs on his legs. The smell and taste of him filled her mouth.

"Use your tongue." He ordered, pumping faster.

Sara used her tongue to massage the thick length of him. Her slurping sounds filled the room. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch as she swallowed his cock.

"Christ Sara, that feels incredible. I'm going to cum baby."

Sara tried to pull her mouth off of him. Peter gripped her hair and pulled her harder against him. She tried to shake her head, anything to dislodge her head. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth. She heard him laugh seconds before he held head her tight against him and his cock jerked in her mouth, filling it up with his salty cum.

"Swallow." He growled, his cock buried to the base.

Sara couldn't hold back and with one deep swallow, she drank his cum.

"Good girl." He said, loosening his grip and letting her fall back to sit on her legs.

Sara kept her head bowed. She couldn't stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks. Her lips were bruised and her mouth was sore from sucking Peter's cock. Her throat raw from having it shoved halfway down it. She waited for him to tell her get dressed. All she wanted to do was leave. To go home and shower and go to bed. And hopefully wake up and realize this was all a nightmare.

Peter lifted her face with his finger under her chin.

"You're crying? You didn't enjoy that?"

"No." She said softly.

"You give great head Sara. You should be proud of that. I have never cum so quickly before."

"Please Peter, can I go now."

"Get dressed."

His face was once again unreadable. Sara quickly stood and began to dress.

"Peter, my panties?" She asked, holding her slacks up in front of her.

"They're mine."

Sara wasn't about to argue with him. She finished dressing. She noticed he had stood and pulled up and refastened his pants. She went to the closet and gathered her coat and purse. Her hand was on the door when Peter's voice stopped her.

"Sara."

She looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Any time. Any place. Any thing."

She said nothing, opened the door and left the room.