His Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter introduces Sara to his world.
2.9k words
4.47
110.3k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stared at her cellphone and willed it to ring. It was going on three months since she had last heard from Peter. It wasn't often that she stopped by the office, but when she did, she was sure to run into him. Lately, he had been avoiding her. She knew it. A part of her was glad. She didn't know if she could face him in front of Martin. Yet another part, missed him. Missed the way he made her feel. The sensations that went through her body when he touched her or called her his slut.

Sara realized too that she wanted Peter to treat her that way. He made her feel sexy when he called her his slut. She liked having the control taken away from her and liked being able to just feel.

Sara shook her head at her thoughts. What the fuck was wrong with her? She was being blackmailed into cheating on her husband. Forced to suck cock and swallow cum. For days after their last meeting, her ass tingled and her asshole hurt from the finger he had stuck up there. She knew she shouldn't like what he did to her. The way he made her feel. But she couldn't help herself.

Sara got up and put her cup of tea in the sink. She still had a couple of errands to do before she started dinner. She was drying her hands when her phone rang. Sara looked at it. It rang four times before she picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hello slut."

Sara closed her eyes as her body started to tingle.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master."

"That's good, slut. But I will have to punish you for forgetting. I want you to go to our hotel, room 2134 and follow my instructions."

"Peter -"

"Is another punishment in order, slut?"

"No Master."

"Good. Tomorrow. Eight o'clock."

He hung up. Sara closed her phone and sat down. Tomorrow night Martin was having dinner with a client. His dinner meetings usually ran late and he wouldn't be home until late evening. As always, Peter planned perfectly.

****

Sara opened the door and hung up her coat as usual. She looked around for an envelope with his instructions but didn't find anything.

"Now what." She mumbled, putting her hands on her hips.

"Undress, slut."

Sara spun around at the deep voice behind her. Peter stood in the bedroom doorway wearing black slacks and a white button shirt.

"Must I repeat myself?"

"No Master."

Sara unbuttoned her white blouse and placed it on the chair. Next were her green slacks. She stopped when she got to her bra and panties.

"And the rest?"

Sara sighed heavily but removed the rest. She stood before him naked. She didn't even try to cover herself. The look in his eyes as he looked at her naked body made her feel all the more sexy. Something she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Come into the bedroom slut." Peter said and walked away.

Sara followed Peter into the bedroom. The covers were pulled off the king size, four poster bed. She noticed that restraints were tied to the corners at the headboard. A quick look around the room revealed a dresser with an array of things on it. She shivered at what Peter had in store for her tonight.

"Nervous, slut?"

"Scared." She admitted.

Peter moved to stand behind her. His chest pressed against her back. His hands came up and caressed her bare body, causing goosebumps.

"No you're not. You're excited." He said, his mouth near her ear. "You haven't been scared of anything I have done to you. You secretly wait for me to call you. Your body getting wet," he moved his hand down her stomach and dipped it into her pussy, "at the sound of my voice."

Sara closed her eyes and tried not to sigh. Damn him, he was right. Right about everything. Her entire body had been on fire since she had gotten up this morning, knowing that they would be together. She was about to go up in flames.

"Tell me slut, do you want to cum?" He asked, his voice tickling her ear.

"Yes Master." She whispered arching her hips against his hand.

She heard him chuckle.

"Not yet my slut. First, you must earn it."

****

He spun her around to face him. He stared down into her eyes. He realized then that they had never kissed. Those beautiful full lips of hers had been wrapped around his cock, but they were never pressed against his lips. His tongue had never invaded her mouth and stroked along hers.

He ran his hand up her stomach, over one breast, and up her neck. He cupped her cheek in his palm, his thumb rubbing across her bottom lip.

"You have such an inviting mouth." He said, leaning his head closer to hers. "Kiss me Sara." His breath fanned against her lips.

He felt her lips on his. Hesitantly at first and then firmer. Her tongue came out and licked at his lower lip. He parted his lips and sucked her tongue inside. Her caught her gasp and fought the urge to wrap his arms around her and pull her body against his. Instead, he lifted his head.

"Do you know what I want right now, slut?"

He watched the expression on her face change and then his nostrils flared as she knelt before him. Her hands went to his belt and quickly removed his pants and boxers. He didn't say a word as she leaned forward and sucked just the head of him into her mouth. Peter held back his groan of pleasure at the wetness of her mouth on him. She was such a great cocksucker. He looked down and watched her pink lips stretch to take his thick cock. Her hands came up and one circled the base while the other squeezed and massaged his balls.

"Suck my cock good, slut." Peter hissed, his hips flexing, pushing his cock deeper down her throat.

Sara didn't gag this time but kept on sucking. Her lips were tight around him, her tongue stroking the underside of him. She let him slide from her lips and then blew lightly on the sensitive head. Her tongue came out and flicked the tiny hole, licking up any pre-cum that oozed. She rubbed his cockhead across her lips before swallowing him again.

Peter held her head and slowly fucked her mouth. He pushed a little deeper each time. Her mouth was magic and soon he was ready to cum. He thought about warning her but decided against it. Grabbing fists fulls of her hair, he pumped faster against her mouth. He felt her hands on his thighs and then slide around to his ass. She was actually pulling him closer to her. Peter arched his back and shot his load of cum deep down her throat. It surprised him that she wasn't trying to pull away this time. He looked down and watched as she swallowed his cum.

****

Sara licked her lips and then sat back on her legs. She kept her head lowered and waited for Peter's next instructions. When none came after minutes of waiting, she thought she had displeased him. She felt his hand under her chin, lifting her eyes to him.

"How did my cum taste, slut?"

"Delicious Master." She said softly.

Sara thought she saw a slight smile on his lips. He removed his hand and stepped away from her. She remained where she was, kneeling on the floor, waiting for him.

"Get up and get on the bed. On your stomach. Your hands above your head."

Sara slowly rose and climbed up on the bed. She assumed the position and waited. Her mind was racing with what he would do next. Would he spank her again? Fuck her? Play with her ass? She didn't know and the not knowing made her even wetter.

****

Peter studied Sara while he finished removing his clothes. Everything was progressing nicely and he decided to further her initiation into his world. But first he needed to punish her for her earlier disobedience. He walked to the head of the bed and lifted one restraint. He took her hand and slipped the padded cuff around her wrist. There was enough slack in them so that her elbows were bent. She didn't say a word but still she watched him. He went around the bed and did the same to her other wrist.

"Do you know why I have restrained you, slut?"

"No Master."

"Because it pleases me. It pleases me to see you bound and helpless." He walked away and moved to the bureau lined with toys.

He studied each item before choosing one. He lifted the whip and ran it's thongs through his fingers. They were butter soft. He smiled, knowing Sara would enjoy her punishment.

He moved to stand by the bed and lightly trailed the tails over her bare back. He saw her stiffen.

"Do you know what that is, slut?"

"No Master."

"It is called a pussy whip. I am going to beat you with it for your forgetfulness."

He saw her shudder.

"Your safe word it is yellow. You can use it anytime and I will stop and release you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"You are not to make a sound. And you are not to cum. If you get close, say edge and I will stop. If you cum without my permission, the punishment will be much more severe. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

Peter stood beside her and dragged the tails down her back and over her ass. He noticed how she squirmed on the bed. Was it from fear? Or was it from anticipation? Knowing Sara, he was guessing anticipation.

"Are you ready slut?"

"Yes Master."

****

Sara tensed and waited for the first lash. When it came, it landed on her ass and was hardly anything. Her body relaxed. She could handle them. The next one was a bit harder, but not hurtful.

"Get ready slut."

The lashes now fell harder and closer together, barely giving her time to anticipate the next one. Her ass was starting to hurt and surprisingly, her pussy was starting to get wet. Peter didn't let up and soon she found herself teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

"Edge!" She cried out.

The lash fell away and Sara felt Peter's hand caress her hot ass.

"You're ass looks lovely slut. Do you know what I am going to do to it now?"

Sara could only shake her head. She was trying to catch her breath and relax her body. She didn't understand how a whipping could make her body so hot and ready to come.

"Get on your knees."

It was awkward with her hands tied, but Sara managed. She saw Peter go to the dresser and picked up a tube of lubricant and a small butt plug. He moved to the bed and knelt behind Sara. He placed both items on the bed, in her line of vision. He saw her body tense.

"Relax Sara. You know I won't hurt you." He said, his large hands rubbing her bare ass, caressing it.

Peter felt her start to relax beneath his hands. He reached between her thighs and felt her soaked slit. He smiled. He knew it. He found her swollen clit and began to rub it. He felt her relax more. His hand was getting covered in her juices now. His thumb and index finger milked her clit.

"Do you want to cum, slut?"

"Yes Master."

"Not without my permission."

"Yes, Master."

Peter smiled wickedly and kept pulling and pinching her clit. Her breathing became labored and she dropped her head between her shoulders. He knew she was getting close.

"Edge!" She cried out and Peter immediately removed his hand.

"That's good slut. I wouldn't want you to come without my permission."

Peter spread her ass cheeks wide and used one wet finger to slide against her asshole. With one hand on her back, he pushed her down, leaving her ass up and open in the air. He took his time rimming her pink hole with his finger. He picked up the tube of lubricant and flipped open the cap. He squeezed a generous amount over her hole. He continued with his finger, alternating between rimming her and pressing against it. Peter was insistent and soon his fingertip was swallowed. He left just the tip in, giving Sara's body time to adjust. When he felt the muscles relax, he pushed in further until his entire middle finger disappeared.

"How does that feel?"

"Not that bad."

Peter smiled at the surprise in her voice. She was so aroused now. He withdrew his finger and picked up the plug and generously coated it with lube. He ran the end over her hole. He felt her shudder.

"Relax Sara." Peter said as he started to press the tip into her pink hole.

Slowly Peter inserted the small plug. He massaged her back as he did so. He felt the tight rings give way and the plug disappeared into her ass. She had no idea how erotic she looked. Holding the plug in place with one hand, Peter slipped his other one down and began to play with her clit.

"How does that feel, Slut?"

"O....k" She answered, her breathing coming in gasps. It was more than okay. She felt full. Stretched. And she liked it.

Peter used his thumb and index finger to milk her swollen clit. She was soaked.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Master." She breathed.

"Beg me."

"Please Master, I need to cum. Fuck me and make me cum Master....please"

Peter positioned himself behind her and after removing his hand, drove his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Sara cried out.

Peter held back his groan. Holding her ass steady, he plunged into her tight pussy. Sara cried out each time he entered her.

"Not a word slut." He growled, his dick being squeezed each time he thrust into her.

****

Sara bit her lip and tried to keep quiet. Peter rammed into her pussy repeatedly. And she fucking loved it. The plug in her ass made her even tighter. She loved the feeling of being filled. Her entire body throbbed and begged for release. But she knew she couldn't cum. Not until Peter had given her permission.

SMACK!

His hand landed heavily on her right ass cheek. She bit down until she tasted blood but didn't make a sound.

SMACK!

Her other cheek. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Edge!" She cried.

"Cum for me Slut. Cum!" Peter commanded, his cock pistoning in and out of her.

Sara threw her head back and cried out as the force of her orgasm rushed through her body. She felt Peter grab a fistful of hair as he leaned over her. His hands grabbed her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples.

Her body continued to spasm. Her head back against his shoulder, his chest heavy on her back, his teeth nipped at her shoulder.

"You are such a good slut." He growled, his hands going to her hips and holding her steady as he pumped furiously into her and with a shout, unloaded in her pussy.

Breathing hard, they stayed that way. His hand still rolled her now sensitive nipples between his fingers then slowly sliding down her slick stomach to slide between her soaked pussy lips.

He slid out of her and climbed off the bed. Sara fell forward, her breathing still rapid and her body tingling. He removed her restraints.

"You will wear that plug everyday alternating every hour. I want your ass ready for my cock."

Sara looked over her shoulder at Peter. He took his time getting dressed.

"Use plenty of lube or you will hurt yourself." He walked to the side of the bed and rubbed her ass. His fingers twisting the plug inside her.

"Do you understand, slut?"

Sara closed her eyes at the sensations coursing through her.

"Yes Master."

"Good." He slowly removed the plug, fascinated at her stretched asshole.

"Wash this off and get dressed. I'll meet you in the other room. You have five minutes."

Peter turned and walked out. Sara jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

****

Sara poured herself a glass of wine and stared out the bedroom window. She had come home an hour ago. After taking a hot shower, at Peter's command, she now stood naked, staring out into the darkness. She tried to come to terms with the way her body responded to Peter. The way she responded. She was coming to enjoy all the things he did to her. The way he made her feel. Every thing was so intense. The pain and the pleasure. Her mind rebelled at the thought of being submissive, of doing anything to please him. And yet, her body was wet and throbbing whenever she thought of being with him again.

She finished her wine and climbed into bed. It would be hours before Martin would be home. And she knew he would wake her and make love to her. And they would both enjoy it. The sex between them was never a problem. He cherished and loved her. It was what she always loved about him. And yet, she craved Peter's dominance over her.

With a heavy sigh, Sara closed her eyes and drifted into a contented sleep.