His Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sara. No edge. Come for me! Come NOW!!!" Peter demanded. He and Michael driving faster and deeper into her.

She heard Michael shout seconds before his hot cum filled her ass. That was all she needed and cried out as her body tightened with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched on Peter's cock, wringing a cry from him. Moments later, his head thrown back, he was holding her hips still against him as he pumped his cum into her milking pussy.

Sara clung to Peter. Her body shuddering and shivering as her most intense orgasm still coursed through her.

With his arms tight around her, Peter carried her to the bed and laid her gently down in the center. He went into the bathroom and came back with two towels. Together, he and Michael washed Sara.

"Rest, Sara." Peter said, pulling the sheet up over her.

****

Peter and Michael left the room and dressed. Michael watched his friend dress in silence, then go and pour a drink.

"Are you okay?" He asked, taking the offered drink.

"Fine."

"She is something else, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is."

Michael watched as Peter checked on Sara. He had never seen his friend like this.

"So what happens now?"

"She meets her new Master."

12