His Boss's Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Renita is rockin' that ass, lesbian style.
1.1k words
4.56
95.7k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRELUDE:

Since their first encounters, Jen has been the "bizness" end of Renita's huge "dick" on a dialy basis; the near constant anal sex, though still somewhat uncomfortable, has left the stacked housewife stretched and loose enough to tolerate the randy black woman's rough, energetic butt-fuckingg sessions. Her husband has been occupied with business meetings by day and drinking himself into a 'poor, poor me' acoholic stupor by night, leaving Renita free to avail herself of his wife's abundant charms to her heart's content (Jen rearely makes her way back to her and Paul's suite before sunrise). We find the lovely sex slave preparing for an afternoon "quickie" with Renita; Paul is in a meeting scheduled to last three hours, butt Renita will be in a meeting of her own in an hour, hence the sense of urgency...

After her shower, Jen dries and powders her delectable body, then assembles the items she will need to get ready for her "date" with Renita: an enema bag, a few quarts of warm salt water, and fluffy hand towel. She fills the bag to the one and a half quart mark, and hangs it on the shower rod. The white plastic tube has been cleaned and sanitized previously, so Jen lies on the carpet, on her left side, and carefully reaches around with her right hand to insert it into her rectum. She releases the clamp, then lay back and relaxes as the surge of warm water flows inside.

The enema solution depletes itself, so the brunette homemaker works her stomach in a sort of "belly dancer" undulation, as Renita has shown her, to loosen-up any excrement that may be clinging to the walls of her intestine. While doing so, she removes the enema tube and places it on the towel beside her. The water does its thing.

The feeling of the water moving around inside her, going from place to place in the inner recesses of her entrails is still a very new sensation to Jen. Twenty minutes or so later, Jen stands, carefully, and shuffles over to the toilet. She tries to relax her rectum completely so that expelling the water will be as easy as possible.

Once it is all out, and she satisfied that she is as clean back there as she can be, Jen pads into the bedroom to get dressed.

She has purchased lingerie in Renita's favorite colors, black and red, and selects a bra and garter belt ensemble, complete with stockings and pumps, all in black, and dresses quickly-just in time, it turns out, as the knock she's expecting comes as she fastens the final garter-clasp.

One look at the sexy beauty and Renita can't keep her eyes or hands off of her...she is barely inside the suite before she is all over Jen, kissing, fondling, and stroking every bit of exposed skin with lips, teeth, tongue. She doesn't have much time to waste, as she has a meeting of her own to attend, so she quickly strips-off the white cloth robe she wears and orders Jen onto all-fours. As always, she is "strapped" for action...

Jen is hot, wet, and ready; her asshole is already pre-lubed and slack from her enema.. As soon as Renita's hands settle onto her hips, Jen's knees slide farther apart and her butt lifts higher.

One hand, her right, slides down between her legs to rub at the excited nub of her clit, poking boldly through her engorged cunt-lips as the blunt head of Renita's thick butt plunger settles against the dark star of her anal opening.

Jen shivers as her lover's/mistress's hands leave her hips and caress her back and the upper swells of her buttocks, then move upward, over her ribcage to her heaving, lace-covered breasts...

The red nails rake along the sides of Jen's full, heavy tits. The thick brown nipples grow stubby and rubbery as Renita cups them in her palms and milks them firmly with her strong fingers. A wave of heat flows through the horny brunette, her hormones racing at full speed.

The pressure of the oily cock tip against her now-veteran brownie increases, bit by bit, stretching her open; Jen bites her lip against the stinging pain, gasping as the insistent truncheon has its way and bullies it way past her weakened rectal barrier.


As always, Renita begins slowly, using long, staedy strokes to loosen her partner up before getting-into the hard, rough-house back-door bum-fiddling she's known for.

After a few days together, Jen is able to take more cock into her ass than in her pussy...

Her big, firm ass cheeks fill the space between Renita's thighs as if made for that very purpose as she's pumped up her rump over and over...

Jen's heavy tits swing pendulously below her as Renita starts to bugger her more energetically, her prodigious hips and buttocks ripple and wobble as the black woman's muscled thighs contact them on each in-stroke. Jen groans deep in her

throat as the long thick rubber spike digs deeper and gains more ground inside her beleagured bowels. Her pooper opens wide in its struggle to accomodate the massive tool.

Once the oily piston is moving smoothly in and out of her horny ass-guts, Jen begins to buck backwards against lover, shivering delightedly each time this action causes the ceaselessly-thrusting butt-buster to hit bottom.

The black woman begins thrusting counter to Jen's movement, and soon they have a nice rhythm going where Jen pushes her ass up and back and Renita pushes her hips forward to meet her. Renita is determined to force more of her "erection" into the enormously-titted housewife's asshole, her thrusting speeding up and increasing in intensity.

Renita is driving her like a team of mules. The busty housewife's whole world revolves around her obscenely-stretched rectum and the wonderful black rubber dick stuffing it like a out of control jackhammer. Her eyes are shut tightly against the glorious, yet sinful sensations; she sees crazily-spinning stars behind her closed lids as thunder-bolts of pleasure knife through the core of her being.

Pleasure vibrates through Renita's soul as the hard driving strokes and the resultant scrubbing and scraping against her erected clit conspire to send the dominant ebony beauty to the brink of explosion.

As for JEN..........................

Perspiration and tears of want course down the brunette's beautiful face as she pants and gasps her way through one of the most intense orgasms yet. Finally, Jen arches her back and releases a throat-searing, primal scream before nearly passing-out from the intense pleasure.

I'll try not to take so long to put-out the next Chapter!