His Breeding Cow

Story Info
Could he be a sissy cuckold.
2k words
4.18
196.9k
89
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWGirl
SWGirl
30 Followers

(DISCLAIMER: If you're not a fan of interracial sissy cuckolding, go no further. Don't bother with the righteous indignation or the crude comments. Celebrate why you're here in the first place and move on.)

"He said he wants me off the pill, he's going to breed me Tony!"

"What!" I said. "Jenna, he can't do that.... You can't do that. You're my wife." I was in panic mode as I looked down at her swollen wet pussy.

"He said I had baby makin hips and that I was gonna be a perfect breeding cow." She had a numb look on her face as she stood there in front of me holding her coat. Besides her heals, it was all she had on. There were small bruises all over her arms and legs and red hickies on her neck and breasts. He had just dropped her off after keeping her all night.

"So you're a breeding cow huh!" I yelled at her as she gathered the garment tightly in front of her. She angrily looked over at me and turned to go.

"That's right, I'm his breeding cow, his whore, his whatever he wants me to be, all thanks to you! You were the one who wanted us to start this anyway so buster you're gonna reap what you sew. Last night he pimped me out to his friends and not one of them used a condom so it's gonna happen at some point anyway." Pausing as she was half way down the hall she looked back and added, "I'm tired and not only covered in cum, but full of it as well. I need a bath and by the way, I enjoyed every minute of it."

As I sat there with only a pair of pajama bottoms on I couldn't move. Not only had my wife just admitted that she enjoyed being a whore for her black pimp, but she was going to be black bred as well. A fucking 'breeding cow' as she put it. A seductive picture of her pregnant flashed across my brain

"Wait up honey, I'll wash your back." I yelled as I got up off the couch and quickly followed her down the hall. "I'm sorry!" As we entered the master bedroom she threw the long coat on the bed and kicked her shoes off. As she turned to face me tears were running down her cheeks.

"I know I am his slut Tony and I accept that, but I can't handle you ramming it down my throat like it was me who started this when you were the one who bought him into our life. I reached out and pulled her close to me.

"I know honey, I know. I'm sorry! God I never intended for it to get so far out of hand. All I ever wanted was to make you happy. I still do. You're my world Jen." I leaned into her to kiss her but she turned her head away.

"Don't... quit, please Tony. I'm tired!"

"I understand honey!" I said as I released her. "Here, let me start your bath." I took her hand and led her to the bathroom where I started the bath by first adjusting the water temperature and then added bubbles and oil to the hot water. I heard her in the medicine cabinet and when I turned around she had taken her birth control pills out of the cabinet and had laid them on the sink. She was just staring at them. I could tell she was deep in thought and was considering her next actions. Silently she looked over at me for a moment then turned and took the water cup from its place on the counter. She partially filled it, then looking back at me, sat the plastic container next to the packet of pills. It was like an elaborate production for my benefit.

"Is the bath hot?" She asked.

"Yes!" I replied as I extended my hand to help her into the water. Once again she glanced over at the items on the counter and then took my hand and climbed into the bath. She immediately submersed herself up to her neck in the foamy water and then reclined in the warmth of the bath. Normally it would be now that she would invite me in to join her and she would tell me all that had taken place in her absence. Her silence was deafening.

"Would you sit over there and keep the water hot for me honey? I'll tell you about last night." She finally said.

"Sure!" I said as I turned to sit on the commode.

"Loose the pants before you sit down. I know you'll want to play with yourself as we talk." She smiled, knowing me all too well. Despite being more hurt than angry, I wanted to work things out between us. After all, it had been almost a month since I had become a cuckold and for me to jack off while she relived her time with another man was not unusual. I kicked off my pants and closing the lid to the john, sat down facing her.

"Marcus was mad when I got there. I was late." She began. "He slapped me and told me that had better never happen again and he pulled me into his living room. There were a couple of other guys just sitting around drinking their malt liquor. He took my coat and then began to strip me as he introduced them to me."

"I suppose they were black?" I interrupted.

"Of course. You know Marcus doesn't hang with white guys. He says they're all whimps and sissy's like you who bring their wives to be fucked by black cock anyway." She paused and looked over at me, noting the dejection on my face.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't mean to be mean. You know I've always accepted the fact that well... you know, I mean I know it's hard for you to get it up sometimes and that you're not as well endowed as he is. I mean, I've accepted that ever since we were married and I never said or did anything."

"I know Jen, I know. That's why I suggested we start swinging anyway. I wanted you to be satisfied sexually." I said looking down at my shriveled penis.

"That may have been part of it, but you know that's not all. You know you like watching me with black guys. It turned you on when Marcus first let you put his cock in me and then lick it clean after he had taken me. Not to mention the fact that you like eating me after I've taken a load of his cream."

"I... I just wanted to be part of making you happy honey. I didn't want to be left out."

"Well, no matter, at least you got part of what you wanted. Getting his black dick does make me happy." She paused before continuing.

"Anyway, like I was saying, just as he finished stripping me, two more guys showed up. Marcus made a big deal out of putting a leash and a collar on me and then had one of the guys lead me to the kitchen to fetch them all another beer. We were all kidding around like I was their pet bitch doggie and they were going to train me to do tricks. Marcus had a doggie bowl and they poured some beer in it and made me drink it from the bowl like a little puppy."

"As I bent over on my knees and started to lap up the beer, one of them started to fuck me from behind. For the next couple of hours all I did was fuck and suck. I know I had at least three loads in my ass. I counted them."

For the next half hour my wife related how she had been used by all of the men who happened to come and go at her boyfriend's house. She had rarely been without at least two cocks using her body and had been not only triple penetrated, but had taken two dicks up her vagina at the same time on at least three occasions. Her vivid descriptions and my own hand had made my small cock ridged and in need of orgasm.

"Warm up the water a bit honey, then come over and wash my back. Then you can finish yourself off in the toilet. I'll tell you what Marcus did after they all left as you cum."

I did as she asked, letting some of the tepid water out of the tub and replacing it with hot water then took a bath sponge and gently caressed her back as she leaned forward and started to tell me about her lover.

"After they all left Marcus took me to the bathroom and mad me douche and clean my face and ass." She said as I opened the lid to the toilet and began stroking my semi soft cock. "He treated me like a queen and then took me back to his bedroom and laid me on the bed. Gently he made love to me. He told me that he had set this up so that I would know I was made for taking black cock and that from here on out, that's all I would be allowed to fuck bareback." She paused. "That includes you Tony." Her words were making me hard again.

"But he did say that he saw how much I enjoyed fucking and that he would start whoring me out so I could always be well fucked. In return, he wanted to give me a black baby. He wanted me black bred and that I had baby making hips that should be used by a black bull. I was a great breeding cow." Her words caused my hand to move faster over my cock causing first my pre-cum and finally my pathetic load to land in the water of the commode.

"That's where your cum will always go Tony, from here on out. That's where he said a white boy should always come." Her words pierced me despite the feeling of euphoria from my orgasm. "Augh.... Augh!" I moaned.

"But I'm married to you Tony so I'm going to leave this all up to you! After tonight I felt like a slut and I know I can be a good black man's bitch if that's what we as a married couple want." She paused as I finished. I turned to face her a string of cum still leaking from my penis as I rubbed my breasts.

"Flush it!" She said nodding at the toilet. "Then help me out of here." I turned and pushed the lever then gave her my hand and pulled her out of the tub. Wrapping a towel around her, I began drying her off. As I finished she took a hand towel and wrapped her beautiful blond hair on top of her and walked back to the sink and the pills and cup of water.

"The choice is going to be up to you Tony." She said as she looked at me. "You know I can be a black man's slutty whore but you also know I can be your dutiful loving wife." She looked over at the birth control pills and handed them to me.

"On the other hand, you know that you can be submissive little sissy bitch boy who will suck a black cock and watch a real woman get fucked or you can be a wonderful little hubby. I'm going to go into the bedroom and wait for you. If you come out with a pill, I'll take it and we can be done with this part of our lives. If you want to accept what can lie ahead, you'll take the pill for me, and we'll start a different life together. The choice is yours!"

With that she walked out of the room.

SWGirl
SWGirl
30 Followers