His Broken Truck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zack's wondering if you'll be back for KP."

"I'll be there in fifteen."

"Thanks Katie."

"That's what besties are for, girl! Let Zack know I'm on my way."

"I will."

I walked back into the dining room, finding Drake sitting with Charles, deep in discussion, so I passed through to the kitchen.

"Katie?"

"Will be back in about fifteen."

"Mike's stuff?"

"En route to Kimber's."

"You're really okay with this?"

"I don't really have a choice. I'm not staying with a user. I'm done."

"All those years together..."

"Yeah, no shit. I knew it but couldn't catch him in the lie until today."

"Like Charles said, you're better off anyway."

"Yeah, I know." Charles walked in, followed by Drake.

"I'll have my broker check those out first thing in the morning, Drake."

"You won't find better rates."

"We'll see. Now, dinner is ready. Jem, take Drake out to the family table and we'll bring it out." Long years spent with Charles and Zack let me know exactly what was going on. Wondering but not really interested, I led Drake to the flower plate table by the windows.

"I don't know if I can make it through dinner..."

"What? It's just..."

"...without kissing you." He finished, pressing his lips to mine. I felt his grin against my lips as I began melting into him. "Will you show me your house tonight?"

"If that's what you'd like to do, then yes." I felt his fingers slowly tracing up along my neck, my jaw. I opened my eyes to see him gazing dazedly down at me.

"Be seated, you two." Zack said from the doorway, carrying two plates. Charles followed behind with another two plates. The wine was already opened on the table, the candle already lit.

"Enjoy." From the amazed look on Drake's face, he was, thoroughly. I let Zack and Charles give Drake the third degree in their fashion. I thought he handled himself quite well, even through the politics and religion discussions that I usually avoid like a plague.

Drake would often, through dinner, catch my eyes with a smile, a raised eyebrow, a wink. All of which were making me enjoy the dinner even more. He could and did keep up with Charles's sarcasm and innuendo and kept Zack snickering and laughing.

After dessert and coffee, Drake smiled triumphantly after Charles rose from the table with the dishes in hand.

"I'm pretty certain I passed." He grinned once Charles was out of earshot.

"Don't let it go to your head young man." Zack said with a pleased smile as he rose to join Charles in the kitchen.

"What do you think?"

"I'm not absolutely certain but I think so too." I smiled back.

"Are you still willing to take me to get some clothes?"

"Most definitely. Let me let them know. I'll be right back." I said rising from my seat. As I passed him, he took my hand in his, made me look into his eyes as he pressed a warm kiss to my palm. I think we both heard my heart thud to the floor right then.

"Zack? I'm taking Drake shopping." I called out from where I stood, totally fascinated by him. I watched him stand, towering over me still holding my hand.

"Alright Jemmie. Have fun. Remember, door's locked at ten." He called back.

Drake pulled me gently toward the door and out we went, down the drive to my truck. At the driver's door we parted, me climbing in and him rounding the hood to the passenger side, as I started her up. Pudge gave me lick when I rubbed his head.

"How far is Planchette?" he asked, pulling his seatbelt around him.

"About a half hour."

"That's the wallyworld I need to go to, to pick up my stuff."

"Pick up?" I asked following the road as it wound into our town proper.

"Yeah. I ordered everything I'll need for the next few days on their website. Now do you see why I said shopping would be fun?"

"Yeah, now I do." I grinned at him as we putted through town. I felt like the mayor, waving at everybody. I took the right for the highway and let her purr her way through the gears.

"How far away do you live from the B&B?" he asked, gently shoving Pudge's face down to the seat.

"You might just want to sit in the middle. He's an asshole about having the window seat. My house is about two and a half miles away."

"Charles said that he and Zack kind of adopted you and your son."

"Yeah, they did. There were some seriously sucky times we went through as a family. Moving down here was tough for me and Boyo. Charles took Boyo under his wing and refined what I raised and gave him the oomph to go to college and make something of himself. They've become my family." I said merging into the main thoroughfare while trying to find a tune I liked on the radio.

"Jeez."

"No whinging. If you were a competent copilot, you'd have found something on here for me. Distractions." I teased, hearing the deep voice of Trace explaining that these songs are about me. I glanced over to see him shifting to the middle seat with a smile.

"You might be right there. This what you like?"

"Some of it." The feeling of his thigh pressed to mine, of his arm draped comfortably around my shoulders was intoxicating. The ultimate distraction.

"Pudge just let a ripe one loose." When the foul stench invaded my sense of smell, I wanted to pull over and puke. One glance at Drake had me busting out laughing in between gurgling burps.

His eyes were red and watering, his nose was running and his face was a deathly shade of green. There wasn't much more I could do, both windows were open, we were cruising at seventy. It couldn't linger much longer could it?

He drew in a quick breath and held it again. I took another sniff, barely catching any hint of it and praying Pudge wouldn't rip another.

"I think it's safe. It's either burned my sense of smell out completely or it's gone." He scowled at me and made me snicker. I slowed for the exit and gently slid up the off-ramp to a stop. He let his pent up breath out in a rush, breathing in deeply of the diesel exhaust of the dump truck passing us.

"Dear god, what do you feed him? Hot dogs and chili over dead bodies?"

"He's been with Mike for the last two days, so he probably got into something dead in the woods because Mike was too busy to actually feed him." I answered, pulling onto the roadway, merging at the light, following into Planchette. Wallyworld was two lights and a right.

"Want to come in with me?"

"I do need to pick up a couple of things, if you don't mind?"

"Not a bit." I stopped at the second red light, taking advantage of the moment to turn and just look at him. He was gazing forward giving me his profile, strong and straight. He must've felt my gaze and turned to me. A hair's breadth between us.

And an angry horn behind us. I stepped on the pedal, chirping my tires. I took the right into Wallyworld's humongous parking lot. I found a parking space near the doors and slid into it, shifting into neutral and set the parking brake.

"Jem." I turned into his kiss, sliding my arms around wherever I could reach. I felt him unbuckle my seatbelt and pull me onto his lap, kicking Pudge into the backseat. "I love how you melt into me when I kiss you."

"I can't help it."

"Before we get totally crazy and end up arrested for having wild sex in the parking lot, let's get what we came for and get back to your house. I want you. Very much." His hands held me tightly, his face buried in my neck.

"Okay." I answered huskily.

"One more." He groaned before taking my lips again. I could feel a hunger of a different sort growing deep in my soul, knew he'd be the only one who'd be able to feed it, sate it. Groaning, I tore myself away, panting needily.

"We have to stop." I panted. He rested his forehead on mine, his breathing just as harsh as mine. I felt him nod, letting me slide past him and out the passenger side. He slid out a moment later, shut the door and took my hand in his, leading me across the lot to the door.

"I need things in the bath section, this way. The service desk is past the bathroom stuff. That's where you've got to pick up your things?"

"Yeah, I think so." I liked him strolling with me, not in any obvious rush, just enjoying the moment. The fluorescent lights made him look pale under the shadow of his hat. "I wonder what we might see on our first journey through wallyworld together. How many butt cracks do you think?"

"I really hope we don't see any." I snickered, brushing my body against his as I dodged a scooter.

"Too late." There was no way I would ever un-see that. I covered my mouth to hide the sound of my snickers as he shoved me down an aisle away from the sight. Alone in an aisle, he kissed me between bouts of giggles. "You alright now?"

"Oh yeah." I smiled, enjoying every second he had his hands on me. With his arm around my waist, we went to find the shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

We found the aisle, two over and two down, collected my items and went to the service desk. He collected his three bags, waiting while the pretty brunette rang my items up. Holding hands, we strolled past all the registers to the exits. I noticed two people looking at Drake like he was a celebrity or something.

Pudge had passed out in the backseat and tossing our bags back there woke him up. "Whoop."

"Hey, Pudgy." I said climbing into the driver's seat. He raised his face so he could see me, then went back to his nap. I started my girl up, shifting to reverse, checking for traffic before I started moving. I got back onto the highway, missing his warmth beside me, his arm around me. I reached out, finding his hand, feeling him interlock his with mine.

Through the ride back to my house, I stole glances at him. He was leaning against the door, watching me drive, holding my hand.

"Whatcha thinking?" I asked after I took my exit.

"Dangerous question."

"Is it? Are you thinking about me?"

"I'm not thinking."

"You're not?"

"No. I'm planning."

"Planning what?" I asked pulling onto my street.

"The best route to taste every inch of you."

"Really?" I asked grinning as I pulled into my driveway.

"Yes, really. Nice little house. This it?"

"Yep. Welcome and c'mon in. Pudge we're home." He grabbed all the bags and met me at my driver's door. I met his eyes, seeing warrior's eyes and smiled, raising my chin.

He dropped a quick kiss on my lips before he nudged me toward the house. I unlocked the door, letting Cleo streak in past Pudge. I crossed the threshold, dumping my stuff on the recliner by the door. Drake followed dumping the bags there, then scooped me into his arms, kicking the door shut behind him.

His mouth fused to mine as he wrapped my legs around his waist, stumble stepping through the doorway of my bedroom. Two more steps and he crawled us onto my queen sized bed. Feeling him settle in the cradle of my loins set me on fire.

I drove my fingers through his hair, as I warred tongues with him. His big hand held my ass cheek while he rhythmically ground his rock solid cock into my heat. He swallowed every gasp that came out of my mouth, every soft moan.

"Are you sure..." he panted, his hips still grinding.

"Very sure." I said into his mouth. His fingers finding and tweaking my nipple, sending blazes of heat into my cunt. I felt my shirt rising with his warm fingers, catching my bra with it, felt them pulled quickly over my head, felt both of his hands filling with my breasts, kneading roughly, decadently.

I pulled his shirt from his jeans, letting my fingertips begin learning him. The silken, the fur roughened paths on his chest, as I dragged it over his shoulders and over his head.

"I want..."

"Me too." I groaned, reaching eagerly for his belt buckle. I glanced up into his eyes, seeing his eyes dazed and hungry, and took his mouth in a wild kiss. My fingers flipped open his buckle and slid his belt open and felt him sink two fingers inside me. "Ooh, Drake. More. More."

"Let me get these out of the way." I felt him yank, heard the cloth ripping, felt cool air swirling over my blazing hole. "There we go." He purred watching my face as he let his fingers explore my cunt, finding my hard clit with gentle circles, sliding down between my lips finding the slick juice, the mooching inner muscles aching for his cock to fill it.

"Please..." I breathed, my fingers fumbling with his button and zipper.

"Soon." He crooned in my ear as two fingers filled my heat again, making me gasp. "Cum for me. Cum on my fingers."

As his fingers sped up, I couldn't stop the mewling groaning noise I was making.

"Let me hear it. Tell me. I want to hear how I'm making you feel."

"Your fingers are driving me nuts." I said in a rush before a throaty groan burst out. "Yes, more. Drake, more. I want to feel, oooh yes, mmm, your cock, feel you filling me. Please."

Panting heavily, I watched as he raised his fingers from my cunt to his mouth, sucking each individually, his eyes locked on mine. I heard his purr rumble in his chest.

"Be right back." He grinned backing off me, the bed, to stand, letting his jeans drop to the floor in a jangle of keys and change, his black briefs following right behind. I watched as he leaned forward over my waist, catching the briefest of glimpses of his purple head before he nuzzled into me. "You don't need these anymore." He grinned whisking my ripped shorts and panties from me.

"No, you're right about that. Come back here."

"Hang on, now." He grinned, lifting my leg by my ankle, inspecting my calf, pressing a soft line of kisses up to my knee. His fingertips traced intricate patterns on my thigh as his mouth moved higher.

"Drake." I breathed lost in this wash of tenderness, of exploration. I could only watch as he traveled slow and steady, his eyes flashing to mine as his breath warmed my cunt. "Yes."

When his tongue swirled around my clit, my eyes went blind. The fingers of one of my hands slid into his thick hair, cupping his skull, holding his face buried in me as he slid his fingers inside me again.

"Oh, holy fuck." I gasped, letting my hips rise to meet his mouth better, hearing him groan ravenously. His mouth making out with my clit, while his fingers thrust into me drove me mad. I have no idea if any of the sounds that erupted from my throat were words or just sounds of evergasms.

"Mmmmm, sweet. Delicious." He crooned softly, letting his breath warm my still zinging clit. "I love hearing you cum. The way your voice deepens," he said, slowly climbing up my taut body, pressing open mouthed kisses along the way, "growling, when your orgasm crashes through you. Shaking you to your core. I can't wait to hear you cum on my cock."

I felt my hands slide around, over his shoulders, as he rose above me, his hips fitting perfectly between mine.

"Jem, watch me when I slide into you. Feel me." His head slipped between my lips, filling my entrance to sink deep, deeper than his fingers. Gasping, groaning, my eyes locked on his as I felt every inch of him filling my cunt, nudging that mooching spot deep in there with his dicktip.

"Jeez, Jem, I ...oh, ohmigod...you're so fucking tight, so hot..." I watched his eyes glaze over, felt his body take over, thrusting hard and fast. Roughly. His voice deepened to a growl, snarling hotly in my ear, as my body strained to match him stroke for stroke.

"Draaaaayyykeohmigoooooodd!" I screamed as the tsunami crashed through me, my body rising and falling in rhythm with his. I barely heard him chanting my name with every beat of my heart.

I was floating somewhere. Peaceful. Satisfied. Loved.

"Jem, are you alright?"

"Never better." I purred, reveling in his weight on top of me, his warmth. I felt his arms wrap around me, felt him roll us onto our sides. "Mmmm, how're you?"

"Sated. Sleepy. Jem, I don't..."

"Drake, shhh." I put a finger gently to his lips effectively hushing him. His eyes were half open and still hazy but his heart was right there, front and center. Could it really be that simple? "I've never had better."

His sleepy smile brightened, even as his breathing slowed, evened out into sleep. I etched his sleeping face onto a wall of my heart, hoping to remember this for the rest of my life. I knew this wasn't a revenge fling, not a rebound either.

I also knew he wasn't quite ready to stick with just one woman. I knew who he was. Knew he'd gotten recently divorced due to his infidelities. I knew that as soon as his truck was fixed, he'd be gone. I knew to keep those pesky feelings and pastel hued happily ever after dreams bottled up tight.

Warm and relaxed, sated, I fell asleep in his embrace.

12