His Cajun Moon Ch. 03

Story Info
Evangeline gets introduced to the wolf world.
12k words
4.75
37.4k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers

Hi guys! I'm back with the third chapter. Hope you like it. I have a editor and her name isÉ drum roll pleaseÉDee she really did help me you guys with the grammar a if a few slipped through, its because I was so anxious to get the next chapter on the site. Anywho, please leave a comment because all comment are good comments, Don't Forget to Rate it, and favorite it also.

catin= doll/baby

 

Here goes everything!

Chapter Three

"Evangeline what is your room number. We can't keep going at each other like this in the hallway." I could have easily found it by her scent but I didn't want to freak her out by walking down the hallway and sniffing the air. It was really getting hard for me to be around her and not being able to do to her want I really wanted too.

She was looking like she was in a daze and it made her look even more beautiful. Her skin was glowing, eyes sparkling, and her lips were swollen from our kisses. God I needed to get her somewhere private fast!

"Jay your in charge. You and the boys stay close and make sure that James stays away. Don't disturb us unless it is extremely important. Call Lila and tell her what has happen. She can tell the pa-family but tell her NOT to call Hanson. Tell her those are my explicit orders. Bye."

I gathered her up and started to walk away from the elevators and heard John Paul's chuckle. Maybe if I did start sniffing the air she wouldn't notice. But before I could get ten feet away from him, he called out.

"Hey hoss you might need this to up the door when you get to the room." He said holding up a card.

"I grabbed all of her stuff off the bar on our way out. Kinda figured it was important."

He continued as he pulled a small digital camera and a small girly wrist wallet thingy out of his front shirt pocket. He was smiling from ear to ear as his alpha came over and snatched the items out of his hand. Boy did he have it bad the poor pup.

Shut up! Ray said when he heard John Paul's thoughts.

Yes my alpha. John Paul said while bowing his head submissively. He knew when not to test his alpha, but the humor could still be heard in his thoughts.

"Now, catin what's your room number?" I asked her as I walked away from John Paul. But she didn't answer cause she was to busy staring at my lips and licking hers like she wanted to taste me.

"Baby what's the number?"

"Evangeline?"

"Huh?" she finally said coming out of her daze. Looking up at me with those big beautiful brown eyes almost made if say skip it and just follow her scent, it was still fairly noticeable.

"What's your room number honey, no peep shows remember?"

"Um, 217 what was your friend John talking about?" she asked rubbing her forehead against my chin. I had to smile at that because she was not only showing me a high form of respect to me as an alpha, she was also showing me affection as her mate and she didn't even know it. It also instantly soothed away the jealousy of her asking about JP. Yeah my woman was already starting to care for me and she didn't even know it. I squeezed her a little tighter while thanking God and Luna for them blessing us, and my wolf seconded that thought as I walked down the hall to her room.

~*~

John Paul walked away with a wily smile thinking about some of the females back at home who were going to be pissed cause they wanted ol' hoss for themselves. Also the others who were going to be jumping for joy 'cause they felt that that he found his mate they could now find theirs. A prosperous alpha equals prosperous pack and all that jazz. He wasn't to sure he was too happy for his best friend because it's been known in the past for a pack to go into a mating frenzy after their male alpha has found his mate. His hesitation was also because he actually liked the freedom of being able to lay with many hot little females as he could. In fact he probably would have been knee deep into Trisha's pussy (female from the Hanson pack) later on tonight if Ray hadn't met his mate.

He knew eventually he was going to find his mate, and he would love her with everything that he and his wolf had in them and then some. But deep down he wasn't sure that she would be able to handle him and his wolf, not sexually anyway. And that wasn't to say that he was into the hardcore stuff, in fact he wasn't. He just was very insatiable at times...okay all the time.

The women he bedded often complained that they couldn't go on after hours and hours of non-stop sex. That's why he liked the variety of being able to choose between women. It wasn't like he wanted every female he saw, in fact him and his wolf were quite picky, he and his wolf weren't easily satisfied.

His real secret fear was that he would find his mate and she wouldn't be able to meet his almost insatiable appetite for sex. John Paul didn't want to think about his future mate. No he wanted to think about finding a replacement for Trisha. Yeah, good idea his wolf thought.

~*~

Once I got us safely into the room I looked around and surveyed her temporary space. Knowing how long I was going to keep her in bed, I was getting her to pack land as soon as possible. The room was neat and smelled just like her. She had all of her tiny shoes lined up against the wall and her things placed perfectly in the places she had them. I chuckled, looks like my baby is a neat freak. My wolf didn't care about that, he just wanted me to get her on the bed so we could get to her honey pot. That thought made my mind return to the little kisses she was putting on my jaw and chin. I started to give her little kisses in return. I slowly edged myself on to the bed, bringing her to lie on top of me. I framed her small face with my hands, stopping the little kisses and made her look me in the eye.

"Honey, we're in your room and I don't think I can wait to have you." I leaned in to kiss her but she leaned back. Guess my words sank in to well because she suddenly sat up and straddled me. Putting her hands on my chest she looked around and then back at me.

"When did we get in here? How did we get in here?" she asked looking down at me.

"John Paul grab you thangs off the bar and gave them to me." I said as I fished her stuff out of my pockets.

"Oh, um well thanks." She said looking suddenly embarrassed as she tried to drag herself off of me. I held her in place.

"You don't have to move baby, I like where you're sitting at just fine." I let my hands roam up to her tiny waist and down to her ample ass; where I gently started to squeeze it. She let out a small moan and closed her eyes. I damn near had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't come. Her moans were like the sweetest things I had ever heard on earth, I needed to hear more of them like my life depended on it.

My hands roamed back up to her breasts and my hands almost swallowed them up but that was okay because they would fit perfectly into my mouth. Leaning up on my elbows, I started to gently suck on her neck adding more and more pressure. Her moans were getting louder and she was starting to move against me. She arched her back and wove her hands through my hair. My wolf howled in pleasure at the sensation it caused, he wanted more. He wanted me to mark her.

I let my tongue lap at the spot between her neck and left shoulder. The same spot where I was going to mark her. I nipped at it a little and she bucked against me moaning even louder. It sent erotic shivers down my spine, I was so hard now it was beginning to become painful. My wolf was trying to get to the surface but I held him back, we had just found her, I wanted to take it slow. Even if my wolf didn't like it, I was in charge and I wanted to luxuriate in my woman. I got to her collarbone and started to lick and suck on it hard, causing her to grind against me even harder. Her cream was starting to soak through her panties and on to my shirt. Just then I had to touch her there.

I pushed her into me causing the top of her left breast to fall into my mouth while I hiked up her skirt and let my hand slide in her panties. Damn she had to softest ass I had ever felt, I gave it a little squeeze, then let my hand travel down to where it truly wanted to be. Oh God she was waxed! If it was possible my cock got harder. I tugged her breast out of her dress with my mouth. Her nipple looked like my own personal chocolate Hershey's kiss, I sucked it into my mouth. I let my finger caress her folds getting it coated with her essence, then I circled her clit, slowly enter into her tight, Jesus it was tight, pussy.

"Oh God" she practically shouted while pushing herself against my finger. Her little pussy was gripping my finger like no bodies business.

Her brows were pursed and her eyes were closed. She was biting on her bottom lip and had those sexy little moans coming out of her mouth again. The face she was making clearly indicated that she was in heaven. I could tell that she wanted to cum because she was starting to get slicker and she was moving her hips a little faster. Well if my baby wanted to cum then by Luna I was going to make her cum over and over again or until she couldn't anymore. I started to move my finger even faster for a second and then I took it out. She whimpered and tried to follow my finger but I held her waist with my free hand.

"Hold on catin im'ma take care of you." I whispered into her ear.

I re-entered her with two fingers and had to go even slower because her pussy was gripping them so tight.

"More please, more." She begged prettily.

"Oh catin you don't have to beg." I got my fingers all the way in and started to pump them into her with firm strokes.

"Yes, like that. Don't stop, please don't stop." I wanted to tell her I wouldn't but the words were stuck in my throat. They way she was moving and rolling her hips on my fingers, me about to come like a pre-teen pup, this just wasn't gonna do! I disengaged my fingers and was about to rip her panties off when her phone rang. She moaned, hoisted herself up, looked at her phone and picked it up. Before I could tell her not to answer it, she slide her finger across it and a female voice came through on the other end. My wolf hearing made whoever she was, sound like she was in the room.

"Hello?" she said in a sultry tone.

"Eww! What did I tell you about answering the phone when you're masturbating! We are close but not that damn close. I don't want to hear you moaning and playing with your-self, nasty, now stop." The woman said laughingly. Evangeline bolted straight up making my hand come out of her panties. She looked down at me and the shock on her face would have been funny if I wasn't so damn horny I was about to burst. Jumping off my lap, she stood up and shook her head a little.

"Um, hey Mick what's up?" She was trying to sound casual but it was hard for her. Then she noticed her breast was hanging out of her dress and that I had marked her at least three times. The woman on the phone asked her what she was doing but I'm guessing she didn't hear her because she was just staring at me. I held her stare, willing her to hang up the phone and come back over to me so I could taste her and get inside of her luscious little body.

After a couple of seconds the voice on the phone started to shout her question when she didn't get her answer after the third time asking. That brought her out of our tense staring contest.

"Um, nothing just l-lying down."

"Oh really lying down and doing what?" I heard.

"Nothing, what's up? Where is Chels?" she tucked her breast back in and turned and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door but I could still hear their conversation perfectly.

Man my wolf was pissed and so was I. I was about five minutes away from heaven until that phone call. And now instead of being in my mate, I was laying here by myself with her cream on my shirt and fingers. My cock was hard and I had a small stain from my pre cum on my pants. Sighing I dropped back against the bed and lifted my fingers and sniffed them. My wolf started to emerge at the whiff of her scent. My bones began to pop and I felt my muzzle starting to form. It took momentous strength to get him to back off. ÔIf you force a shift and she comes out here to find me gone with you lying in the bed we will never get her! Calm the fuck down!' I thought. I forced my body back to normal. My wolf was growling viciously in my head but he backed off. I blew out a breath and looked back down at my cock. Yeah, tonight was going to be a long night.

~*~

"Well since you won't tell me what you are doing, how about I tell you about this guy that asked me out. He was kind of cute but he didn't do anything for me. Any who what have you been doing today." Mickey said.

"Um, I walked around the French Quarter. I got pictures of almost everything. And the hotel is so beautiful, I can't wait until you guys get to see it. Um yeah I kind of met someone too." I said biting my lip. I mean this was crazy, the guy I was talking about was actually in the very next room.

"Oh really, what's he name and what's he like?"  She asked.

"Well his name is Raymond LeRoux but he goes by Ray and he is, he isÉ. he's handsome. I mean like really handsome and oh my gosh he smells so good. And I don't think that he wears cologne either, I think that it's his natural body odor. He has the most amazing emerald green eyes I have ever seen. He's tall, strong and muscular. Oh and his hair is so soft and gorgeous, it's black. His southern accent is to die for. And his smile is so sexy that every time he flashes it at me I just want to rip all of my clothes off."  I paused and took a breath. But before I could continue Mickey began to speak.

"Wow Evie, I've never heard you talk about a guy like that before! He must be something else to have you so excited. And did you say that his hair feels like silk? What have you been doing Missy to know what his hair feels like? What were you doing when you picked up the phone?" she asked me, getting excited herself.

"Nothing, just chilling." All over Ray I thought. "Hey so, I'm in the middle of something how about I call you back later? Love you, bye!" Not giving her the chance to say anything, I hung up on her. Putting the phone on the counter, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was flushed and my eyes still were a little glazed.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." I whispered. I couldn't believe I was about to have sex with a man I barely knew. The lord only knew I would have been doing it right now if Michelle hadn't called. What has gotten into me? All I know about this man is his name for Christ sakes! I shouldn't be ready to jump his bones, for all I know he could be a serial killer. ÔBut he's not' the voice inside me said. Yeah well, at least that was something. I could always count on my inner voice to lead me in the right direction. My level of self-preservation was extremely high and had gotten me out of serious situations before. When I thought about Ray, it immediately brought many emotions to the forefront. Lust being the highest one at the moment, then came security and safety, lastly there was a deeper emotion I could not quite figure out.

Then it hit me, I had never felt secure and safe with any man but my father! That's why I was yet to have a serious or meaningful relationship with a man. I was only twenty-six and I had never really fallen in love. But there was something about Raymond that got past all of my barriers. It was something in his eyes, the way he touched me, that made me just want to do anything he wanted me too. His smiles were like a million dollars to me and I just had to get as many as I could and that was definitely crazy. I took a couple of deep breaths. Maybe I could go out there and tell him that I suddenly wasn't feeling good. Then he could leave and I wouldn't end up regretting anything that I might if he was to stay. But my mind immediately rebelled against that idea. I got sad at the notion of having to watch him walk out the door. Yeah, something crazy was going on.

I threw some water on my face then leaned against the counter. I gathered my thoughts, deciding that if I couldn't fathom him leaving, then at least I could learn something about him besides his name. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so much like a slut. That was a good idea, besides I was really interested in getting to know him better. Find out the things he liked and the things that made him smile so he could do it all the time. Taking one last deep breath I walked out of the bathroom and back into the room. He was sitting at the foot of the bed with his arms resting on his knees. When he saw me approaching he stood up. I came to stop about three feet in front of him.

"Sorry, that was one of my best friends Michelle. She just called to say 'hi'." Not really know why I was explaining.

"Oh and I'm sorry for kind of attacking you earlier. I have never done anything like that in my life." I waited for him to say he was repulsed at my forwardness but he said nothing. He just stared at me with those sexy green eyes. Shifting my weight nervously I continued.

"I would like to know more than your name if we go further than this. I mean that would make me feel more comfortable. So if we could just talk for a while, get to know each other, that would be great." I said nervously. He looked at me for about thirty seconds before he began to speak.

"I'm 34 and a full blooded Cajun through and through. I live on 1000 acres of land with my whole family about two hours south of here. I love going fishing and I love to hunt. I have three siblings, a twin sister and a younger brother and sister. My twins name is Lila Anne but every body just calls her Lila, my brother's name is Beauregard but everybody calls him Beau, then Magnolia is the youngest and we all call her Maggie. My favorite color is blue and I love home cooked meals. The guy you met earlier is my cousin, best friend, and we're always together. I own my own businesses so rarely have to leave home. There aren't any important females in my life besides my two sisters and my mama. Is there anything else you want to know catin?" He said closing the space between us and putting his hand on my cheek.

"Where are your parents?"

"They took a six month trip traveling the world."

"Oh okay. Do you want to know about me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Sure catin."

"My full name is Evangeline Marie Gorder but my friends call my Evie. I'm 26, have no siblings and my parents died when I was 20. I'm a design director for a furniture company in Chicago, where I live. I have two best friends that I have known for most of my life and I consider them my sisters. I rarely cook and my favorite color is blue also. I'm here for a month on sabbatical. That's pretty much it. Is there anything else you want to know?"

"Do you have a male in your life?" He asked moving closer.

"No. I don't."

"Good, can I kiss you Evie?" he whispered.

"Yes you can ki-" I never got the rest out. His lips immediately connected to mine and I melted against him. He swept me up to get better access to my mouth. Our tongues dueled for dominance. His lips felt so good on mine, I moaned and laced my fingers through his hair. He unzipped the back of my dress and slide the spaghetti straps off my arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he climbed on the bed and laid down on top of me while supporting his weight with his arms. He disconnected with my mouth and started to nibble his way down the left side of my neck. When he softly bit the spot between my neck and shoulder, I almost came. I never knew that was an engorged zone. He lifted up and brought the straps of my dress down my arms. He slowly took the dress off of me and tossed it over his shoulder.

NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers