His Cajun Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers

"Damn catin, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He said looking at me like he truly meant every word he said. His gazed turned my nipples into pebbles, I started to squirm making me even wetter. But he still had on all of his clothes and I didn't like that one bit.

"Take off your clothes." I whispered.

"As you wish honey." He stood up and didn't even bother to unbutton his shirt. He just ripped it open and let it fall off his shoulders. Still holding my gaze, he started to unbuckle his pants. He kicked off his boots and pulled down his pants. His cock was stiff, huge and pointed at me. There was a pearl drop at the tip of it. I licked my lips wondering how it would taste. He let out a growl and got back on the bed. I thought he was going to kiss me but he started licking and sucking on my breast. I arched my back so he could have better access.

"That feels so good." I moaned.

He started to move lower but I wanted him to stay where he was so I grabbed his hair. But he kept moving down planting butterfly kisses along the way. When he got to my thong, he just ripped it off me. I jumped in shock and his mouth connected with my mound. His tongue slide into me and I let out a yelp of pleasure. Talk about being eaten alive that is just how I felt. He was licking me like I was an ice cream. He sucked my clit into his mouth. He put one of his thick fingers inside of me and started to pump into me while still sucking on my clit. I arched my back so he could have better access and started to push my hips into his finger. It felt so good I was about to come. Then he inserted another finger and gently bit on my clit.

"Oh Ray I'm cum-" I couldn't finish because I was rocketed into nirvana. He started to lap up my cream, then he stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. That had me rocketing into another orgasm. I orgasmed so hard I couldn't breath and the edges of my vision were getting blurry. I didn't care this was the most pleasure I had experienced in my life.

He stopped and brought his head up. "Breathe baby! I can't have you passing out on me now." He said crawling back up my body. I swallowed in some air and opened my eyes and looked at him. His facial features were so hard and fierce. I leaned up and kissed him, tasting myself on his tongue and lips. I immediately started to feel the familiar tingle in my pussy. He opened my legs more and started to rub the tip of his cock against my clit.

"No wait, I want to taste you." I said when I broke the kiss.

"Next time baby, I don't think I would be able to last if you did that." He moaned.

He pushed the tip in and I truly felt how big he was. Then he slide another inch, stopped, looking down at me he asked.

"Catin are you- Evangeline when was the last time you had sex?" he said looking at me.

"It's been a long time." I said not bothering to elaborate, while digging my heels into his ass so he could put more of his cock in me but he didn't even budge. I needed all of him inside of me like I need my next breath.

"Your so tight catin im'ma have to go slow." He said finally moving.

"No, no, next time. I need to feel all of you, please don't go slow." I said as I pushed myself down on him because he was going to slow. But he stopped my by holding my waist.

"No, baby I'm to big to be ruffin' it wit you right now. Next time catin." He said sounding very dominant.

"No, if I don't have all of you in me right now it feels like I'm going to die." I hooked my leg around his waist wrapped my hands around his neck and hoisted myself all the way on his cock. I let out a loud moan and squeezed him hard with the walls of my pussy. He also let out a loud groan and began to drive into me. Yes, this is what I needed and in no time I was coming and told him as much.

"Yes, Ray I'm cuming, that feels so good. I'm cuming!"

He started to pump into to me faster. I was so close, my vision started to turn black around the edges. Something inside of me was screaming at me to bite him. So I dug my nails into his shoulders and bit down as hard as I could on the spot between his neck and left shoulder. I shuddered and came instantly. My vision blacked out. The last thing I heard was what sounded like him howling.

~*~

SHE BIT ME! She actually bit and claimed me! While I emptied myself into her, my wolf and I were howled in ecstasy. Then I felt her body go limp and looked down at her, she had a smile on her face and her eyes were closed. She done went and passed out on me, I thought to myself while chuckling. Resting most of my weight on my arms, I kissed her closed eyes, her nose, and her mouth. I wrapped my arm around her and turned on my back; while making sure that I stayed seated inside of her because I didn't want to pull out yet. She mumbled a little then snuggled into my chest and began to lightly snore.

Chuckling I kissed the top of her head and let my hands roam down her back and ass. I knew I couldn't keep the smile off my face. My Evangeline actually mate marked me. While it would take me three bites to fully mate with her, it only took one bite for her to mate with me. My wolf was content, he was actually being quiet, at least for now. Thinking back on what just happen I started to grow hard again. She was so tight that for a second I thought she was a virgin but she said a man hadn't touched her in a long time. That brought another big smile to my face.

Then I remembered that she said she was only here for a month. There was no way in hell I was going to let her go back to Chicago. And I had to tell her about werewolves. We had big hurdles to overcome but I wasn't gonna let her leave me. I was hers now, she was going to be mine soon. I let that thought content me and I closed my eyes. I was going have to connect with JP, so I could extend our stay here in New Orleans for about a few days. That was enough time to tell her about my people and to give her my first bite. Yeah life was looking real good right now I thought as I dozed off.

~*~

I opened my eyes and notice that it was dark in my room. I was lying on my back and Ray was practically laying on top of me. This man was insatiable, he had kept me in bed from the time we got here until just a few hours ago. His face was stuffed into the side of my neck and he was lightly snoring. Shifting my body a little made me feel sore in places I never knew I had. But oddly I felt well rested and perfectly content to be right were I was. I took a deep breath and inhaled his spicy smell, it sent shocks down to my pussy. I let my free arm trail up and down his back and over his tight ass. Man, this man's body should be at an exhibit of something. After a few minutes of admiring him, it was getting hard for me to breath so I pushed him a little and he moved off of me but slung his arm and leg on me and pulled me close. I laughed and gently moved his arm, sat up and cut on the lamp on my side of the bed.

Leaning against the headboard I looked down at him. His body tensed, then he moved closer to me until his face was resting against my hip and his arm was slung over my legs. He relaxed and snaked his tongue out and gave me a little lick before starting to snore again. I smiled and thought my man was a freak. Where did that come from, I was becoming possessive of him, hmm that was interesting.

I noticed my teeth marks on his shoulder and winced. That must have hurt because I could see that I broke the skin. I ran my fingers over it and he let out a little sensual growl but other wise stayed asleep. It looked like it was healing but I still felt bad, so I leaned over and grabbed the hotel phone off the nightstand.

"Good Morning Miss Jackson. How may I be of service to you?" The young man said.

"I didn't realize it was morning but can I have a first aid kit and some rubbing alcohol sent up to my room?" I whispered looking down at Ray making sure that I wasn't talking loud enough to wake him.

"No problem ma'am. They will be sent up in a few minutes." The man said.

"Thanks." I hung up, pulled myself away from Ray and went to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel, I wet it and wiped in between my legs. The coolness from the cloth was absolute bliss. After that I put on the robe that was hanging on the back of the door. As I opened the bathroom door, there was a knock at the room door. That was pretty quick I thought, but the person on the other side was not a hotel employee, it was Ray's cousin John Paul.

"Oh hi, John Paul right? I thought you were someone else." I said tightening my robe.

"Hey there yourself, and who were you expecting?" he asked me with a huge grin on his face.

"Someone from down stairs. Do you want me to go get Ray?" I asked getting kind of nervous.

"Naw, hoss will be getting up in about two seconds. But enough about him where are you from?" he asked never losing his smile and leaning up against the door. I thought that was kind of forward but I didn't get any bad vibes off of him so I answered.

"Chicago. So you and Ray are cousins huh?" I asked.

"Yeah we are. Why did you come down here and how long do you plan on staying?" He asked.

"Well, guess you don't beat around the bush." I said looking at him curiously. He must take his best friend relationship serious because he is asking questions that Mickey, Chels, and I normally ask if one of us were going out on a date or something. He still had the smile on his face and it looked like he genuinely wanted to know.

"Just for some rest and relaxation. And only a month. Why do you ask?"

He looked thoughtful for a second. "Oh he's definitely ain't gon' like that. And I'm just looking out for hoss there."

"Why wouldn't he like that?" I asked curiously.

"Well you're important to him and I'm petty sure he ain't gon' just let you waltz on back to Chicago is all." He said matter of factually.

"How do you know that I'm important to him?" Before he could answer, I felt Ray's body come up behind mine. I instinctually leaned into him and his arms came around me.

"Whatcha doin' here JP?" He asked in a deceptively quiet tone.

"Bra, we got trouble with the Hanson pa-family. I did what you side yesterday and called Lila. And while I'm only guessing here, she told the family what was up and somebody must have called old man Hanson and told him. More than likely Baptiste and Eddie. But he is pissed and is sending 50 of his strongest, including his knuckle headed son, here as we speak. I figure we could take them cause they're all a bunch of pansy asses, but we got Miss Evangeline here." He said staring down at me.

I didn't really understand what was going on but I knew that Ray wanted to say something to John but didn't want to say it in front of me. I turned around, placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him.

"Hey I'm going to give you guys some privacy. I have some things coming up to the room in a few can you get them for me?"

"Sure thang catin." He said while smiling. He leaned down kissing me so deeply that I almost forgot that John was standing there. When he finally stopped kissing me I could hear John chuckling behind me. He patted me on my butt and I walked around him and into the room. I was embarrassed that John was standing there watching us. But I was also extremely horny now and knew I wasn't going to be able to get to him for 30 minutes because whatever John was talking about sounded serious. I sighed and laid back on the bed. Looking at the clock I saw it was six thirty, I might as well have my fill of food if I can't have my fill of Ray. Leaning over I called the kitchen and ordered a large breakfast because I had just remembered I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and suddenly I was extremely hungry.

~*~

Making sure she couldn't hear us, I stepped out into the hallway with JP. Good thing I pulled my pants on or the hotel cameras would be catching an eye full. On a serious note the Hanson thing was pushing my anger limit to the maximum. I was also kinda pissed that I woke up and Evie wasn't by my side and I smelled another wolf. It took me three seconds to realize it was JP, but I was still pissed he was so close to my mate.

"Now what in the hell is going on?" I asked him. But he wasn't looking at me, no he was to busy looking at my mate mark. With a shit eating grin he let out a long low whistle and tried to touched my mark.

"Boy she works fast, what did she say when you told her about us?" He asked while I snapped at his fingers for trying to touch me.

"I didn't tell her anything she just bit me," I stated. He burst out laughing like he had heard the funniest joke in the world. After staring at him laugh for what seemed like a long time, I pushed him and he fell on the floor he was laughing so hard.

"Don't take it out on me bra, it ain't my fault your bitch got excellent mating instincts." He said while wiping the tears from his eyes as he stood up.

"You mean to tell me that you're mated to her and she doesn't know anythang about wolves or you being an alpha of very large pack. That's just priceless!" He laughed harder.

"Enough of laughing at my expense, tell me what's going on." I demanded.

"Well ol' man Hanson somehow found out about you finding your mate and he is pissed beyond belief. Personally I think it was those old two geezers Baptiste and Eddie, they are always causing mischief. They never really liked him, Hanson, from what they have been telling people. I got a call from him claiming that he was gonna go to war with us if you didn't mate with his daughter. Then started sprouting some mess about how ain't nobody is gon' make a fool of O'Dell Hanson and he be damned if you let some little whore come in and ruin the merging of the two packs. So he is sending 50 of his men to make sure that you come to your senses and to make sure that your fake mate won't be a distraction from your true one. Which he believes is his daughter. Oh and I went back by Dupree's to see if he would help run interference, but he told me quote ÔI hope that jackass die so I can claim that pretty little filly for myself' unquote. So no help from him or his people." He said all this leaning against the wall.

That had my wolf growling. Nobody was going to touch Evangeline let alone breath on her and live to tell about it. "Shit, I got to get her to the lands before those dumbasses get here. They are about as smart as a bucket of nails but I can't risk any of them getting really stupid and going after Evie. Plus we only brought 17 guys with us. While I know we can take them on and win, I might end up having to kill one of them and we really are gonna have to go to war."

Before I could continue we heard the elevator ding and a few seconds later a young woman came walking around the corner. She was tall and had big boobs and long legs but I didn't see her appeal, not since meeting Evie anyway. She noticed us and immediately perked up and started to switch her hips harder. Looking at the door she notice the room number and her smile got bigger. She came and stood right in front of me because I was leaning up against the doorframe. Her eyes were roaming all over my bare chest.

"Here are the things you requested sir from the front desk. My name is Amy and if you need anything, and I do mean anything, just request me from the front desk." She said while giving me a bottle of alcohol and a first aid kit. That made me frown, why did Evie need a first aid kit. I spun around and went to open the door but it was locked so I knocked on it. A few seconds later she opened the door looking worried.

"Evie what's wrong why do you need a first aid kit?" I asked getting worried, maybe I was too rough with her.  She turned a deep shade of burgundy and looked down at my bare chest.

"I got those for you, I kind of bit you too hard and I wanted to make sure that is wasn't going to get infected or anything." She whispered but JP heard her and he started laughing.  My catin was worried about me. I pulled her close and lifted her chin so she could look at me.

"I'm fine catin, you didn't have to do that. Beside I heal really quickly." I said kissing her nose. She smiled and rubbed her fore head against my chin. I almost forgot we were in the hallway until I heard the woman clear her throat. Looking over my shoulder, I saw JP grinning while his eyes appraised the woman from the back. And the woman looking like somebody took her favorite toy.

"Excuse me Mr. Jackson I wasn't aware that you had a guest. Will your visitor be leaving shortly?" She asked me while looking at Evangeline none to politely. I didn't like the way she was talking and was about to say something but Evie beat me to the punch. She stepped around me and returned the glare she got from the woman.

"No, excuse me Miss Amy." Evie said while reading the woman's nametag. "This is my room, I'm Mrs. Jackson and I don't think it's appropriate to ask that question because frankly it's none of your business. And last time I checked it was not this hotel's policy to ask the guest questions like that. Now thank you for bringing the items I requested. Have good day." She said giving the woman a fake smile and leaning up against me.

The Amy woman's pale face had turned red by the end of the little speech and she looked mad enough to spit. She was going to say something.

"Well I-" but before she could get what she was going to say out Evie cut her off.

"Good day to you Amy." Effectively leaving no room for argument. Amy huffed and turned and stomped away. JP couldn't hold his loud laughter in any more and almost fell on the floor he was laughing so hard.

"Man, hoss you sho' know how to pick them. The woman looked mad enough to spit," he said through laughter. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Honey why did you have to be so mean to her?" I figured I already knew why but I wanted her to say it.

"She got what was coming, first she thought this was your room and I could have easily looked that over, but then she started to over step her boundaries asking YOU if I was leaving. Secondly I didn't like the way she was looking at you, like you were hers and how dare I touch you. The nerve of that woman." She was looking at JP like he was crazy, who was on the floor laughing and turning red.

"I guess I should go in there and cancel breakfast, no doubt when she finds out it's mine, I might get an extra side order of spit to go with my eggs." She said while turning to go back into the room.

"Okay baby get dressed, I'll take you somewhere to get something to eat." She looked uncertain for a second, then smiled and said 'okay'. She took the things and closed the door.

"Get up dumbass, and get all the men ready to leave were going home." I said kicking JP's foot. He got up and shook off his laughter.

"Do you think she'll come? I mean you told her you were going to take her to get something to eat, not take her to pack lands."

"Well I don't have a choice, I can't risk Evie. Besides I can cook her the best breakfast she has ever had. All the things I need just so happen to be back at home. I can have her ready in half an hour y'all be waiting for me down stairs with the trucks by then." I said. JP smiled and walked down the hallway.

"By the way, good choice hoss she'll make a great alpha bitch." And with that he turned the corner. Knocking on the door she opened it and smiled. She was only wearing a towel and I was instantly hard.

"Damn catin you look sexy with that towel on but better with it off." I said as I pulled it from her body.

"What does catin mean and what language it that? You call me that more than you call me by my name," she giggled.

"It means baby or doll, and its Cajun French. It's the first language I learned to speak." I said while nibble on the place where I wanted to bite her so bad. She moaned and let her head fall back.

NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers