His Cajun Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers

"I'm not scared of you, nor do I fear you." I mumbled.

He smiled a little and offered me his hand. I slowly nodded my head and put my hand inside his out stretched one. He led me back to the truck were John was sitting in the passenger sit with the door open looking at me curiously.

I didn't know what I was going to do after he told me what he wanted, but I knew it was going to be life changing. I knew that there was something powerful pushing me toward this man and I couldn't ignore that. The real question was after I knew everything about him would I be able to walk away from him? If that was possible, because even as we were climbing in the truck I could feel my feelings for him becoming stronger. Too strong to ignore in fact. All I could do is sit back and wait to see what happens next.

I couldn't help but think that he wanted to tell me more at that moment but he was holding back. No doubt, thinking that I would just beg off and ask to be driven back to the city.  Then I was worrying about all the things I was not telling him, from Darrel and about my parents. Maybe he was the one that was going to beg off after I told him my crazy life story.

NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers