His Call Girl: The Night Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like having that cock shoved in your ass, don't you? You love it when I fuck you hard like this in every hole. You're a good little slave with such a sweet pussy and tight ass. You love my cock in you, don't you?"

I'm pushing back against you, meeting your every thrust. God, you feel so good in me. I want to cum, but you haven't given permission yet. I wiggle more on your cock, bucking back and thrusting against you. You know what I want.

"Cum for me, my dirty little whore. Cum hard for your Master," you whisper as you start to pound my ass even hard and faster, thrusting deeper.

My orgasm crests and crashes over me. I'm screaming around the gag and bucking wildly against you as you move inside me. My whole body is shaking with the ecstasy I'm feeling when you reach around and push the ears of the rabbit hard against my clit, magnifying my orgasm tenfold. I feel you thrust hard and deep and burying yourself there as cum begins to fill me ass.

I'm shaking as I fall exhausted to the bed exhausted. You remove the rabbit and take the gag off me, giving me a light rub down before lying down beside me and tucking me under your arm and against your chest for a rest. I idly wonder what you have planned next. I have been well fucked and thoroughly used. But, you did pay for the entire night. I don't have long to wonder. You suggest a long shower when I'm able to walk again.

12