His Caress Turns Forceful

Story Info
Her dream soon becomes a nightmare.
1.8k words
4.02
51.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so glad that my roommate was going to be gone for the weekend. It's not that I didn't like her, it had more to do with the fact that dorm rooms don't leave much room for privacy. Especially when she had her boyfriend over constantly. I swear she must have given him a key because sometimes I would come back from class and find him in the room when I was sure I had locked the door. He would insist that he found it open, but it happened too often to be at all convincing.

Maybe if he didn't make me so uncomfortable. He always seemed to look at me almost as though he were hungry. Jenna was a beautiful girl, but James had a roving eye and she knew he cheated on her. She wasn't too concerned because she cheated on him too. They were both content with their situation.

He was a good looking guy too. I had noticed and admired his well-toned muscles and trim body. He also had this dark beauty to him that I found quite intriguing. His dark eyes and jet black hair were my ideal, if it weren't for his sexaholic nature, or the fact that he went with my friend, I might have an interest in him myself.

I was excited to have the room to myself for once because it was a very hot night and the building had no air conditioning. On nights like these, I always slept naked at home. On this night I could. I loved to take a nice cold shower right before bed so that I could slip my clean chilled body over the silky clean sheets and in this way fall asleep.

On this occasion, I lay curled up on my side half asleep having a very pleasant dream. I imagined that there was a man in the room stroking and massaging my bare ass as I lay there luxuriating in his touch. As I writhed my body in response to the stimulation, I slowly became more aware of my surroundings and also became aware that I was not dreaming. There was a hand on my body, stroking, exploring. It slipped over my legs, back and ass; lubricated by the sheen of sweat that the heat had brought to my body.

Though I was aware, I was still not fully awake and did not protest. With my eyes still closed, I sighed and rolled my body over, exposing my whole front to the hand and it's owner. The hand went for my breasts. First carefully massaging and passing gently over my nipples. This quiet massage lulled me further into sleep and I was experiencing all of my sensations as though through a kind of fog.

One hand trailed down my front to the place where my legs joined. It rubbed my mound before slipping down encounter my damp lips and further to my exposed clit. My body gave an involuntary shudder as the thumb met with my clit. My breathing became heavier and a moaning escaped my throat. I was in a trance-like state as I writhed and moaned beneath the silent fingers.

I was snapped out of my reverie quite abruptly as my nipple was suddenly sharply pinched. The pain was just enough to wake me up enough to truly realize what was happening.

"What?" I mumbled groggily. "What are you doing? Who are you?" I immediately felt the bed sink beneath the weight of another body. I could feel a knee to either side of my waist and the hands that had only seconds before had me in an ethereal state of pleasure that I had never before experienced, were now fumbling in the dark to find my hands. They quickly did and grabbed them tightly to lift them and pin them above my head.

It all happened so quickly that I had no time to protest and before I could voice my alarm, my mouth was stopped by another. The kiss was savage and lustful. I could feel that the man atop me was wearing pants but no shirt and beneath the pants, I could discern that he was remarkably well-endowed, and in the proper state to utilize it.

The kiss ended and a voice spat out "Don't you scream for help or anything bitch or I'll hit you so hard you'll never wake up!" The voice was low but forceful. I found my self nodding in response but also found my face contorting with oncoming tears.

"Good." The voice sounded amused, "You're scared, aren't you?" Again I nodded and sniffed. "Good. You've been strutting around this place so fucking hot and never giving me a second glance. Well I'll tell you what, you'll look at me now and you'll want me to fuck you just like the others do." I felt a tongue trace my jaw line back to my ear as he then took it into his mouth to bite. Hard but not so hard that it bled. after releasing the ear, he whispered into it.

"All the girls, they want me to fuck them and I can tell 'cuz they stare at me. I can see the want in their eyes, but not you. Never you. Well after tonight you'll want me every night because even though they say they don't, every girl wants it rough. They want to be possessed and taken by force."

At this last statement, he shifted my wrists to one hand and fumbled in his pocket with the other. When the other hand returned to my wrists, I could feel the material of stout cord twining around each wrist and then binding them together. With this task done, he reached far above my head around the mattress to tie the cord to the wrought iron bed stand beneath. He had to lean so far that he was leaning his full weight over my torso and head. I had to turn my face to take even the shallowest of breaths.

When he had finished his task, he sat up and began to run his hands and mouth over my flesh once more, but this time roughly. Occasionally biting or pinching. By this time the tears squeezed from the corners of my eyes to disappear in my hair.

"Please." I whispered softly through my quiet sobs. The reaction was immediate. I felt a sharp slap across my face.

"You will not talk until I have said so!!" he spat each word into my face individually. I then felt a knee trying to wedge between my tightly clamped thighs. I was putting all of my strength into keeping my legs closed, but he slowly pried them apart and slipped a hand to my cunt. "You see? You can't pretend you don't want it. You're so fucking wet I know you want me. You've always wanted me haven't you, you little bitch whore!!" I nodded. The tears were gone now replaced by fear. What would he do? Would he just fuck me and leave or would he beat me or what?

"Say it! Say how much you want me to fuck you!" he cried. He was now fingering my pussy. I was indeed very wet. I realized that I did want him to fuck me. So long as he didn't really hurt me. I could still feel the wandering fingers from my dream. Most of the rest of it was just making me randy. Except the slap. To prevent that, I would have to do exactly what he told me. So I said,

"Oh yes, you bastard, I wand you to drill me hard. Drill me fast. Drill me deep! Oh God yes fuck me." It was a little over the top I know, but I figured that the theatrics wouldn't hurt and besides, I had always loved making lots of noise in bed. The fingering suddenly stopped and his prick was in my pussy. It was massive! I gasped at the initial pain as he thrust mercilessly before my pussy walls had the time to adjust to his size. He thrust a little further each time, and every pound was so hard that my whole body bounced with each.

As his cock continued to pound, his mouth fiercely descended on my body. He sucked and nibbled and licked every inch that he could reach and still keep his prick deep within me. When he had done all he could, he settled on my tits. He had stopped talking and his fucking was wild and savage like an animal.

Little cries began to escape my throat and they grew in pitch and volume as I began to feel a familiar gathering in the pit of my stomach. As my orgasm welled up, my knees drew up convulsively and with one final thrust of his powerful loins, I was flung over the cliff of my release. As my body violently convulsed and thrashed one last cry issued from my mouth and as my pussy spasmed and constricted around his cock. This was apparently too much for him as he swiftly pulled out and began furiously stroking his member until it spurted thick ropes of hot, sticky cum all over my naked torso and neck.

He leaned forward on one hand and with the other scooped up some of his jiz from my breast with two fingers and brought it to my lips where I turned my head away. I never allowed a guy to cum in my mouth and I never swallowed. It just seemed so gross. He did not appreciate my pickiness however and roughly grabbed my face with one hand and forced my jaws apart. And thrust his two fingers deep into my mouth and commanded.

"Suck it all off bitch. You're gonna eat all of it." I remembered the slap and so I complied. The gooey texture and slightly bitter taste as I sucked was actually the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

"More." I mumbled as the fingers slid from my mouth. My exhausted body lay heaving under his hot body as he silently wiped all the cum off of my body in order to feed it to me one finger load at a time.

I'm not quite sure when it was that I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I was no longer tied up and I could see him slouched in a chair next to my bed staring at me. I sat up, still naked, and looked at him.

"Well?" he said flatly.

"Well what?" I replied confused.

"What are you going to do about it? I fucked you without your permission, or don't you remember?" He stared unblinkingly at me through his eyelashes.

I paused for a minute. I still wasn't sure how it was that I felt about the situation. I thought back to what I could remember of the night before. I looked at him and drew in a deep breath. I raised my chin and looked down at him coldly.

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna tie you up next time and show you where my talents lie."

With no more response than a half-grin, he slowly stood and left the room leaving me naked and dreaming of the next time that Jenna would be gone for the weekend.