His Ch. 07

Story Info
Redemption.
1.2k words
4.35
26.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week passed and she was distraught. Her mind was filled with regret that she had lost his interest. She called in sick and lay in bed or wandered around the neighborhood aimlessly. Time crept by, and she had given up all hope of seeing Master again.

"Ring." the telephone suddenly came alive. The sound, once familiar and friendly, startled her. She sat shaking, afraid to answer. She dreaded contact with her friends and workers and so she let it ring until it finally stopped.

Then it started ring again and it continued for one minute, then two, then three. Annoyed, she finally picked it up and held it to her ear without speaking.

"Hello." A brusque voice said. She shivered, unable to answer immediately.

"Hello. Are you there? Answer me."

"Yes Master. I am here Sir."

"Why didn't you say hello as you normally do?"

"I was surprised to hear your voice Sir."

"Surprised or disappointed?"

"Oh not disappointed Sir. It's that I was afraid I would never hear from you again, and when I heard your voice, I didn't know what to say."

"I think you do know, don't you, child?"

"Yes, Master. I was so foolish to lose your guidance and care. Please, Sir, may I have another chance to prove my devotion to you?"

"Why will this be different? What has changed? Why should I waste any more of my time on you? There are others that also need control and direction, and many of them will obey their Master."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for reminding me. I was like a child, thinking I could play games and manipulate you because you cared for me, and I was wrong. I know that I need your control, and I cannot live well without it. Please Master, I am unworthy of your attentions, but I promise from my heart that I will prove to be your loyal and devoted servant. I will do all that you ask and require."

"You have one last chance. Be here at three this afternoon."

The telephone was silent. She sat still for a moment, trying to realize that she was given another chance. She got up and went to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with hot water, then went to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. She was suddenly hungry, and realized she hadn't eaten for a couple of days.

After she had eaten, she climbed into the tub and lay back in the soothing water, and thought about meeting her Master again.

Soon she finished and dryed off as she tried to decide what to wear. Finally, she chose the black dress she had worn when they met. She also pulled the panties and bra that Master had given her from the bureau.

She frantically searched for stockings to wear. Pantyhose would not be acceptable.

She slipped into the panties and pulled the bra on and snapped it and sat before her mirror and starting applying her make up. She didn't want to look too trampish, but still wanted to show Him that she could be a little slutty.

When she was satisfied with her look, she put the stockings and dress on, locked the house and went to the car.

She tried to imagine how she would react when she saw him, and more importantly how He would react. She was nervous yet excited as she threaded through the traffic.

She turned down the street leading to his house at 2:40. She stopped in front for a moment, then drove down the block and waited until exactly 2:58. Then she pulled into the drive and walked to the door. It was exactly 3:00 as he had said.

She knocked twice, and waited. Only a few seconds passed before he opened the door.

"Come in."

He stepped aside to allow her in. He reached for her hands and clasped them warmly. He held them tight, and she was relieved that he was being cordial.

He led her to his study.

"Sit" he montioned to the leather couch. She sat. He moved across the room and sat in his chair.

"This is your only chance."

"Yes Master, I know."

"Will you do as I say, without question, without discussion and without hesitation, no matter what the instructions may be?"

"Yes, Master," she quickly answered.

"Very well. Do you remember why I sent you away?"

"Yes, Master."

"Why?"

"Because I was disobediant, Sir."

"Yes. And are you obediant now?"

"Yes, Master. I am yours to use and instruct as you please."

"Show me what you are wearing."

She stood and walked to him, then turned around and then slowly raised her dress to reveal her panties. She pulled them tight into her pussy, and then turned again and bent over so he could see them pulled up into her cunt and ass.

She straightened up and undid her top buttons and opened it up so that her breasts in the bra were easily seen.

She watched for his expression, and she thought she detected a faint smile of pleasure on his lips and in his eyes, so she lifted the dress over her head and stood there wearing only the bra and panties and stockings and shoes.

She paused as if waiting for instructions.

"Go on."

She reached back and unsnapped the bra and pulled it down off of her tits. She slid both hands down the sides of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and tossed them aside with the bra.

She stood still again wearing only stockings and shoes.

He rose and walked past her and she could hear him opening a shopping bag. She didn't dare turn to see what he was doing. He came back and handed a package to her.

"Put these on."

She opened it and pulled out a pair of rubber panties with the crotch cut out and a rubber bra with holes in the cup.

The panties were tight and as she pulled them up, she could feel them squeezing her labis. It was the most erotic feeling she had know from clothing. She pulled the bra over her tits and positioned them so that her nipples stuck through the holes. The bra was tight also and it served to pull more of her tit into the hole than just her nipples. They felt as if they were being sucked by the soft rubbery holes.

She felt a stirring deep in her stomach.

She turned to model the garments.

"Good. Now put your dress back on."

She was puzzled by this command. She was ready for him to take and use her. She needed that then. But she did as she was told, assuming he wanted to undress her or have her strip for him again.

"I will give you three tasks of redemption. Pay close attention. Here is the first one."

"Go to the family type cafeteria at the Mall on Golden Avenue. I don't remember the name of the place. Walk around through the dining area and stop at 14 tables with 3 or more people and tell them "I am the pet of Master D".

"Call me when you have done that for instructions about your next task."

The feeling inside her stomach, that had seconds ago been from sexual arousal, now turned to nausea. Dread filled her mind, but she didn't react.

"Yes Master," she said as she left.