His Ch. 10

Story Info
Task 3.
3k words
4.45
30.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived at the hotel, she stopped in the lobby ladies room to fix her makeup and straighten her clothes. She also cleaned and dried her pussy, which had been soaked for the last two hours.

She knew she smelled of sex and smoke, so she washed as well as she could in those conditions and sprayed a light mist of perfume. She checked herself one last time in the mirror and then found His suite.

She knocked and within a few seconds He opened the door.

"Come in."

She went into the living area and sat on the chair he led her to. He sat near her.

"How have you done in fulfilling my instructions?"

"I have done as you said Master."

"Good. Was the first task difficult for you?"

"Yes, Sir, at first, but then it was easy and I started to enjoy it before I had completed it."

"And the second one, was it pleasurable to you?"

She looked at the floor as she felt warm and knew she was blushing.

"Yes Master."

"Good. So you are ready now to complete the third task?"

"Yes Master."

"Stand up and remove your dress."

She stood and unfastened it and stepped out and then neatly laid it on a chair back. She went to Him and stood waiting for his approval and further instructions.

"Lie down on the bed."

As she went to the bed, He went to the closet and brought out a box and set it near the bed. She tried not to be too obvious as she tried to look into it.

He pulled out a dark blue scarf and folded it lengthwise over and over until he had formed a band that was about six inches wide and two feet long. He moved to her and motioned for her to come to him. She slid back to the edge of the bed and He placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it in the back. He peered under it to see if she was able to see under it.

"Can you see?"

"No Master"

"Not even any light?"

"No Master. I can't see anything at all. I am blind."

He tested her by pretending to slap her with His hand but she didn't react, and so he was satisfied and bent back down to his box. He pulled out a a handful of cords. they were about a quarter of in inch in diameter, and were braided cotton. He tossed one to each corner of the bed.

"Lie down in the middle."

She lay back and moved over, feeling her way as she tried to find the middle of the bed.

She felt Him grab her left arm and pull it above her head. A cord was lopped around her wrist three times and then a slip knot pulled in place so that it was secure but not too tight. From the jerking on the cord, she imagined He was tying the loose end to the bed frame.

He grabbed her right arm and tied it in the same manner. He arms were pulled above her head and away from her body. She knew what was next, so she spread her legs as He patted her right foot for compliance.

He secured her ankles and then she heard Him move away from the bed into the other room. She heard muffled talking, but couldn't understand if He was talking to someone there or on the phone. He came back into the room and she could hear Him sit down in the chair near the bed. He didn't say anything and she was afraid to speak.

After a few minutes she felt Him crawl onto the bed. He moved her bra so that her nipples were pulled further out of the holes and then she felt Him pull her rubber panties up tighter. She felt cool air on more of her pussy and knew that her labis was completely exposed. She took a deep breath, and waited for Him to start, but he didn't.

He got off the bed and she heard Him rustling around in the box and then she heard Him place objects on the table.

"You are not to move, resist or say anything until I release you, no matter what happens. Do you understand?"

She paused for a second as she tried to comprehend what she might be agreeing to.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" His voice boomed.

"Yes Master."

She heard Him open the door and then she heard it close behind Him as he walked down the hall.

She lay captive in her dark world, and strange thoughts and images of violent acts passed through her mind. She was losing control of her calmness, minute by minute. She kept telling herself that her Master wouldn't harm her, but then she remembered that He had beat her before when she displeased him, and He ravaged her when he had tied her up before too.

But if He planned to do depraved things to her, then why did he leave? And who was he talking to? Is there someone still here? Where did he go? What is he doing? When will he get back? Questions without answers filled her mind and occupied her time.

After what seemed like hours, she heard a shuffling outside the door and then she hear the pass card enter the reader and the door opened. Footstep walked into the room and stopped near the bed. She heard the rustle of clothing being undone, and then she heard breathing from someone very near her.

The smell of a man's cologne was heavy in the air and she tried not to breath it. It was almost overpowering and smelled too sweet, as if it were designed to cover over other unpleasant odors. She turned her head, attempting to discern, what was happening and who it might be there with her. She was sure it wasn't Master, but how could this person come in here and what did he want?

And the realization swept over her like a cold wind and she knew then that Master had arranged whatever was going to happen.

She shivered and her heart felt like it would explode. Blood pumped faster and faster. She could feel it surging through her body as panic set in. She wanted to cry out for Him to release her, and to beg Him to stop, but she could not. So she lay there full of fear and apprehension, trying to go to another place in her mind.

She jumped when the hands touched her. She started to scream but stifled it just before it flew out of her mouth. She flinched as she felt hands rubbing across her bar, feeling the shape of her breasts and then pausing on her nipples to pinch and twist them. She gasped as she felt her breasts being pulled up by her nipples. The pain shot through her chest and she felt like her flesh would tear, but then they were released and she relaxed for a second.

The hands moved away from her rubber bra and the caressed her stomach. She could feel the texture of the hands. They were not rough as she expected, but firm. They moved across her stomach and circled from her sides down to the top of her panties. She felt the rubber being stretched and pulled away from her and then she felt a hand start to force it's way down between the tight rubber and her belly.

She tensed as she felt fingers just at the top of her labis, and then she gasped as they rubbed across them and then pressed down between her legs. The cutout in her panties was pulled open as other fingers joined the first ones. The hands were working on her pussy...one from under the waist band and the other thru the opening at the crotch.

She tried to imagine how her pussy looked in the panties, with the fingers rubbing and probing into her, but she couldn't think, because as much as she was distraught, she was also starting to become excited. She could feel her pussy start to tingle deep in the flesh and then it traveled up through her flaps to the surface and also flowed deep inside her vagina. She knew that she was becoming wet and she could imagine that her clit would soon be engorged and her lips would be gaping apart.

Fingers curled up in her pussy and then the were removed and then reinserted and another finger made it's way inside until she felt her pussy full. And the fingers started to thrust in and out, faster and faster, and the other hand found her clit and rubbed it harder and harder until she started bucking uncontrollably and then crashed down on the bed as she was overcome by her orgasm.

She noticed that the hands were gone from her then, and she listened intently, wondering where he was.

A soft slapping sound moved toward her, and then the origin of it stopped next to her bed. She turned toward it. It was a rhythmic sound not unlike gentle clapping. And as she listened trying to identify it, the sound became louder and the pace increased, and then it almost became blurred in the speed.

A warm liquid shot onto her neck and another hit her chest and yet another hit her stomach, and she felt the weight of the man pressing the bed down as he leaned on it. She felt drops falling randomly on her skin, and then she suddenly realized that she had been used to cum on.

She was angry at this degredation by a stranger, and was more angry that he had seen her and she had not seen him, than that he had cum on her.

She heard him zip his pants and then gather his clothing and open the door. The door closed softly behind him, and she lay there with his cum drying in her body.

The entry card entered the reader and the door lock clicked and the door opened again. Foot steps walked across the floor and they stopped at the foot of the bed. She braced herself.

She felt the bed sag as he crawled onto it. Then she felt something firm and long passing across her leg. It was dragged up from her ankle to her thigh and then back down again. This procedure was repeated on her other leg. Then the pressure was increased and she felt the object massaging into her muscles as it moved up and down her legs and then finally up to her crotch. The rounded end was rubbed between her lips and then pressed against her lips.

She could feel it being forced into her and she felt her labia moving apart to accept it. Deeper and deeper it went until it was almost painful. The it stopped and she suddenly was hit with a sensation almost as if she had been struck by lightening as it started to vibrate.

"UUUUUGGGGGGG"

"UUUUUUUMMMMMM"

Unintelligable moans slipped out of her mouth as she reflexivly bucked up against the rod that sang in her cunt. The humming grew louder and she felt her body shake and shudder. Then she fell back in climaxic shock. And then it was silent, and the vibrator was withdrawn. She felt it being rubbed up her stomach and heading for her tits.

Her nipples were already tensed when it started to rub across them. Then the humming resumed and she felt the virbration racing through her tits and down into her chest, and she felt like her chest was on fire. She felt hot and flushed as her tits were vibrated and pulled and pinched and generally abused, and soon she felt that familiar sensation washing up from her lower stomach, and it passed up to ther throat and she could almost taste the orgasm.

She felt him lean over her and she realized that he had moved his leg across her chest. He lowered himself to sit on her chest between her breasts and her belly and she could hear him unzip his pants and then she detected the faint odor of urine as he leaned forward and rubbed his cock across her chin.

She flinched as he rubbed her cheek. When she turned, he rubbed it across her other cheek, and then he took his cock and slapped her cheeks.. one side after the other and then he slapped her chin, and she felt him shift his body and then his cock slapped across her lips. She pursed her lips tight to prevent him trying to enter her mouth, but after a few more slaps, he moved back and got off of the bed.

She felt a warm liquid streaming on her feet. She cringed and tried to withdraw them, but she could not. When he was finished, he zipped up and snickered as he tickled the bottom of her feet, mocking her, and then he left.

Again, the door opened and she heard footsteps. This time they stopped at the side of the bed and she saw a flash of light even through the blindfold and exactly at the same moment heard a pop. Again and again. Footsteps to the end of the bed. Flash and pop...Flash and pop...Footsteps to the other side. Flash and pop. Then a flash very close to her face. Flash and pop.

She listened as he left the room and closed the door without touching her, but she felt more violated than with the others. She started to sob at the humiliation, but she heard the door open again and she struggled to calm herself.

He walked to the bed and she could hear clothing drop to the floor and then she heard him sit down and then shoes fell. He stood up and walked to the end of the bed and crawled between her legs. He reached up and grabbed a pillow next to her head and she felt him lift her ass up and he shoved the pillow under her.

She was raised up and she immediately knew he was going to fuck her. This one was not fooling around. She felt his fingers exploring her cunt, and his hands opened her up and he stuck his fingers inside and made stirring motions, and he started to finger fuck her. She reacted by pushing back against his hand and he fucked her harder and harder with his hand until he had three fingers all the way in.

She was stretched out and her cunt flowed. Her juices ran down her ass and soaked the bed.

She didn't care then. She wanted him to fuck her, no matter who or what he was. And it was with great relief that she felt him move up closer to her She felt his legs against her thighs. Her flaps were laying back like the petals of a dark pink flower and her open cunt was wet and glistening when he placed his cock at the entrance.

She started to brace herself, but didn't have a chance as he rammed his cock all the way in in one thrust. He knocked the air out of her lungs and before she could grab a breath, he pulled back and rammed it in again. He steadied himself and then he began to fuck her harder and faster and deeper.

His cock rammed into her so hard that she was jerked against her restraints. His big cock filled her and stretched her out and she lay there open and unable to respond. He took her and used her and ravaged her with his hot meat. Slamming and thrusting and ramming and plowing her, his cock worked on and on. He was relentless. His cock pistoned into her. He was like a wild animal as he fucked her poor cunt.

But she was beyond any realization of that, for she was lost in her confusion as she started to cum over and over and over. She barely knew where she was as she floated up and up and then crashed down, only to float up again.

He hammered her for a few minutes and then she felt him pull back. He crawled over her and straddled her tits. He pressed his cock against her lips and she willingly opened them so he could use her mouth. Her mouth became as her cunt and he held her head still while he fucked her mouth. He used her like a piece of fuck meat. He slapped her face with his hard cock and then she opened again eagerly offering her mouth for his use. And soon she felt him slow down and then she felt his hands on her blindfold and it was pulled away and she looked at Him.

Master took her head in His hands and slowly and tenderly stroked His cock in and out of her mouth. He made love then to her lips and she looked into His eyes and saw His intent. She smiled as well as she could and tightened her lips and sucked with a vigor that milked His cock and He was helpless to stop as He started to cum in her.

She held His cock tight between her lips and drained Him, and then as he pulled his cock out she flicked her tongue up to catch drops that formed and leaked out.

He got up and untied her restraints and massaged her ankles and wrists. He went to the bathroom and drew a warm bath and helped her into the tub. Jaccuzi jets pulsed over her as she relaxed and rested.

He sat in the chair and when she came out. He had her sit down.

"You have done as I instructed and I am pleased. Tomorrow we will resume your training. Be at my house at 1 pm. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes Master. May I ask freely?

"Yes, child."

"How did you know those other men would not harm me when you left me alone and at their mercy?"

"What other men, child?"

He smiled as he started for the door. "

"You may rest here tonight. The room service menu is very good and the wet bar is well stocked. But remember tomorrow"

"Yes Master."