His Claim

Story Info
Co-worker assaults friend, but it turns into more.
1.2k words
4.12
34.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick my luv -- this is for you -- you truly inspire the perv in me 

*

I heard the elevator doors close behind me as I made my way across the parking lot to my car. I hated leaving work so late at night; the company parking garage gave me the creeps.

I used the remote to unlock my car and threw my bag into the backseat.

I was about to shut the door when I felt a hand cover my mouth and hot sweet breath against my neck.

"Get inside my love," he whispered to me.

The voice sounded so familiar. I was terrified of what would happen, as this same scenario had played out in my mind over and over.

The stranger forced me into the backseat of my car and climbed in behind me.

"Please, don't hurt me," I begged, knowing it would probably do no good.

"Shut the fuck up," he seethed.

I was shocked when my assailant flipped me around to face him. Instead of coming face-to-face with a masked attacker, I recognized the man as my co-worker, David.

David worked in the IT department a floor down from me. He'd had to help me with some computer issues on several occasions. He was strikingly good looking with his dark wavy hair and ice blue eyes.

"You managed to tease me every fucking day, Misty. I plan on claiming what's rightfully mine."

"No!" I screamed, but it was too late.

David had grabbed my white blouse and ripped it open, sending buttons flying in every direction.

My breasts spilled over my white lace bra and I tried to reach up to cover myself.

"Don't kitten," he whispered to me. "Don't try to keep me from what's mine."

He grabbed my hands and held them over my head in one of his. He used the other to pull the cups of my bra down, essentially lifting my breasts to his face. He wasted no time in attaching his mouth to my nipples, which were now growing embarrassingly hard.

I tried to fight him off, but he was so much stronger than me; he easily pinned my tiny frame beneath him.

"Please David," I begged again. "I'm sorry for whatever I did. Please don't do this!"

"It's too late Misty! Every fucking day you tease me. I know what you need. I'm the only man that will ever satisfy you kitten."

He went back to attacking my breasts. Sucking each nipple into his hot mouth, nipping and biting at them. He let his hand trail down my thigh to hitch my leg over his hip. It was in that moment that I knew my body would ultimately betray me.

As he continued his assault, I let out a low guttural moan.

"Fuck, that's it kitten. Let me make you feel good."

I was so pissed at his assumption that he could make me feel anything, or claim me for that matter, that I bucked my hips and thrashed in an effort to get him off.

"Leave me alone you fucking bastard! I owe you nothing!"

I only heard his low chuckle as he reached the hem of my skirt and roughly pushed it up over my waist. Shock left me paralyzed for a moment and I watched in a mixture of horror and fascination as he smiled up at me before ripping my thong from my body, leaving me bare in front of him.

"Baby, I can smell your arousal in the air. You can't deny you want this."

I felt a finger run between my pussy lips and was again ashamed at my body's betrayal. You could practically hear the wetness that pooled there as he rubbed my pussy.

Against my will, my body jerked towards his hand and a gasp left my throat.

David leaned back down and took my nipple into his mouth while he continued his assault on my clit.

It had been so long since anyone had touched my pussy, and this felt so fucking good. I didn't want to give in, but damn I had wanted him.

"Misty, sweetheart, you're so fucking wet baby," he cooed in my ear.

His sweet breath and his sinful voice helped bring my body to the edge. I felt myself clench and a loud yell escaped me as I gasped for air. The power of my orgasm was so wonderful. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt such pleasure.

I could literally feel the satisfaction he exuded from just giving me an orgasm.

I was completely incoherent by the end of my climax. David easily flipping me over and covering me with his body. I heard the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled down and before I could object I felt his stiff cock entering me.

Oh my fucking god!!!

He was beyond huge. I had never in my life had anything this big in me before. And it felt absolutely spectacular. There was no way I could keep from crying out as he thrust into me.

"Does that feel good sweetheart?"

"God, yes!"

I mentally slapped myself for saying that to my would be attacker.

I heard him chuckle behind me as he continued to pound into me over and over again.

"Fuck, baby you feel so good wrapped around my cock. Beg me to fuck you kitten. Let me hear you scream my name!"

"Fuck! David.... please...."

"Not good enough baby, try again."

"Please David, fuck me! I want you to fuck me, please!" I screamed at him, feeling overwhelmed by the onslaught of sensations he was causing in my body.

During a particularly deep thrust I heard him growl into my ear, and that sound is what sent me tumbling into oblivion for the second time.

"Yes!!! So good... want you.... don't stop!"

"That's it baby. Let me have your cum!"

And I let him have it. Every fucking drop of it was his. No one had ever played my body the way he had. There was no denying I belonged to him, as he had claimed me in every way.

David withdrew from me quickly and gathered me in his arms, turning me to face him. In another swift move he was buried inside me.

He leaned back into the seat and let me ride him at my own pace. It was exhilarating.

He covered my face with kisses and somehow what had started out as an assault was ending in fiery passion.

I kissed him deeply, loving the way his tongue felt in my mouth.

"Cum in me David," I whispered in his ear, pausing to nibble on his lobe.

"Fuck, yes!" he shouted before screaming my name; he grabbed my hips and slammed me down hard on his cock over and over.

I felt his hot sperm shooting into me, load after powerful load. It felt so wonderful knowing that he was claiming what would now only belong to him.

"Misty..." he sighed.

I couldn't help but smile.

I could feel his cum mixed with mine slowly dripping out of me. Wanting to show him how much I wanted him too, I slipped off his cock and took him in my mouth. I sucked as much cum off him as I could before leaning back up to kiss him.

All of our sex and passion combined in a deep and sensual kiss.

"Hmmmm," he hummed into my mouth, wrapping his tongue with mine. "Will you admit it now?"

"Admit what?"

"That you belong to me?"

"Yes, David. I belong to you."

And that is how we began - and all I could do was hope that we'd never end...

The End -