His Creampie was in The Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers

"Eat me, so we both can get off," she said to him.

He was only too happy to oblige her and began munching on her luscious twat.

I glanced over next to me and saw that Natalie liked what Joanne was getting. She had made Jake eat her out, as well.

Suddenly, Kim's lips were off me and I felt her lowering her steaming pussy onto my aching cock. It felt so good. I knew I would never last and get her off.

Stan began thrusting himself in and out. The change of positions helped because I felt him get harder and harder in my mouth.

Stan's cock had been stretching my mouth for almost ten minutes. My mouth was getting tired when I felt him pick up his pace.

Then I heard his wife, Joanne, cry out, I knew that Stan must have gotten her off.

She was yelling, "I'm cumming! Now cum with me and fill up that mouth with your sweet cum. Oh fuck, I'm cumming...!"

That in turn set him off.

"I'm cumming with you baby!!!!" he yelled.

He lifted his head up away from her steaming crotch and then reached down. He grabbed my head with both hands and held it like it was in a vise. He began thrusting wildly and with one final thrust he came.

"Yesss!" he yelled.

He gripped my head with no reguard for me. I was just a recepticle for his nuts to drain into.

As if a damn had just burst, I felt a huge hot stream of his cum begin to fill my mouth.

Somehow, I managed to swallow it all. He pulled his cock back again and then thrust again. His cock felt like a battering ram against my tonsils.

His semen was not tangy at all but sweet. I wanted more. I smacked my lips and swallowed hard. He sensed my delight and he fed me another steady stream of it. The second blast was as big as the first.

"Keep sucking it. Swallow it all!" he cried.

Their mutual orgasms pushed me over the edge and I too, began to cum. I blasted into Kim's pussy like I had never cum before. I swear I never came so much.

My senses were overwhelmed. My cock was exploding inside my wife's hot velvety pussy. At the same time, my taste buds were being satisfied as well.

I sucked extra hard on Stan and this coaxed even more semen out of his aching balls.

He unloaded three more blasts before finally he held still. His nuts were now, completely empty.

I looked up and saw his eyes were still shut while his cock continued to throb.

"Oh fuck, don't move," he said.

Then he pulled his shiny cock back until it was out. He just stood there and with his hand, milked the last of his semen out the tip.

I opened my mouth and he slid his cock back in and slowly fucked my mouth gently.

I heard my wife tell him to move. I wondered what she was up to now?

He got up and as soon as he did, my wife replaced him atop my mouth. I had always wanted to try this but was afraid how she would react.

Though, I had eaten her pussy many times over the years. I had never seen it in this condition. It was red and shiny with my semen dripping from it.

She positioned her pussy on top of my tongue and settled in for a nice, slow ride.

Natalie said to Joanne, "Check out Kim. We need to get the boys to do that to us."

Stan said, "Not a chance baby."

I looked up at her as I happily ate her creampie. She pulled at her nipples until the other girls began to suck on them for her. I wished I had a camera for this.

I felt her thighs squeezing my head. Then, to coax my load from her pussy, I applied some suction. My semen poured out of her creamy hole when I did this. Then I swallowed my own salty cream from her and went, "Mmmm" for good measure.

She looked down at me and said, "You kinky bastard, this feels so good. Stick your tongue in deep. My pussy is such a mess from you. Make it all clean for me. You'll do this for me from now on. I'm so glad you like the taste of cum."

I heard a chorus of other voices saying, "Me too", followed by some laughter.

The girls were gathered around us. Natalie said, "I'm so jealous!"

I wiggled my tongue deep in her twat and after a few more minutes, she tensed and came.

Her orgasm was vaguely familiar to that of the guys. She too gripped my head as she came. But the similarities stopped there.

The smoothness of her skin against my lips, the fragrance of her musk in my nose, the sweetness of her cum and the femininity of her orgasm was a contrast to their rough and frenzied release.

Then culminating with the thickness and heat of their salty cum.

Both were exciting, but Kim's was the best to me.

As she lay next to me, she stroked my face and we all caught our breaths, before we returned to our chairs.

I could tell the girls wanted some of what Kim just got.

Everyone dressed, but they were all very quiet. Finally, I broke the ice and said, "Everyone up for another game tomorrow?"

That brought a laugh from the group and Natalie suggested that the loser should eat the creampies from all the girls.

Kim said, "In that case, how about right now? You know that I'm the only one who got fucked tonight. Natalie and Joanne both only got some head."

The guys said, "We already told you, no way."

Kim looked at me with her sexiest look.

So I said, "Fuck the card game, I volunteer!"

Joanne squealed and Natalie said,"You will? I'm always ready for another orgasm after sex. My pussy is so sensitive."

The guys just shrugged their shoulders in agreement with the suggestion that we change up partners.

The girls went for it and we all changed partners. I got to fuck Joanne and finally got to suck on her toes while we fucked.

Nick fucked Kim and Stan fucked Natalie. Shortly there after, I was eating each woman to another orgasm after she was full of cum.

It was so exciting to give these sexy women something that they wanted and needed but their husbands refused to do for them.

In return, I was getting to eat out these beautiful wives who were full of cum.

I became the official cleanup creampie guy at these gatherings, along with giving out an occasional blowjob too.

The card games are something to look forward to now. We come up with kinkier things to try each week.

The girls have even suggested adding a few more couples.

I'm definitely in for that!

cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers
12