His Cum Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Two married co-workers get together.
1.1k words
3.93
67k
13
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers

This is my first story...be kind...

Michelle walked into his office. She was in her early 30's, curvy and busty. Her 38D tits spilled out from the white blouse she was wearing and her skirt rode up her large and curvy ass. She was a BBW and had a beautiful face, deep blue eyes and a sexy sway in her walk. She was about 30, 5'3 and stood a foot shorter than the man before her. She had been teasing him for days now. She knew he was married and things were rough at home.

Joe ran his hands through his black hair. Flecks of white were now sprinkled in as he felt all of his 46 years young. Mentally, he felt like a 30 year old and sexually he felt like a 25 year old. Joe wanted to suck and fuck on a daily basis, but his wife had other ideas. Although they were the same age, she felt that once in a while was enough as they were in their mid to late forties and fifty was approaching. When they had sex, it was great...it was just that they never really had it anymore. He had been faithful all these years but his limits were being reached. Michelle had been hired as his administrative assistant three months ago and the two quickly took a liking to each other. They bantered back and forth in the office until that that day. It was late and everyone was gone except the two of them. It was the Friday evening before a holiday weekend and the office had long cleared out. Joe wanted to be done with all of his work for the weekend. His wife had plans for yard work and a neighborhood cook out the next day and he was hoping the end of the day would bring a reward (sexually). Michelle walked in with the last document for him to sign before she faxed it off to their customer. Joe quickly signed and started to pack up. He heard the fax machine going and walked out to say goodnight to Michelle.

Her blouse had another button undone and she was spilling out of her bra. His cock begin to bulge in his pants as he looked at her. When he asked her weekend plans, she muttered that there were none since her boyfriend had recently broken up with her. Joe did not know this had happened and asked if she was ok. She said yes but then began to quietly cry. What's wrong he asked? Nothing she said, its just that my husband is fucking around a skinnier version of me. She then asked if he found her attractive. He said yes. She complained he was just saying that to make her feel better. This was it...his chance. Michelle, he said, if I did not find you attractive, you would not be doing this to me. He took her hand and placed it against his swelling cock.

She gasped and then looked up at him. She know he was married but the moistness between her legs was making her forget. Joe began to kiss her and undo her blouse. She fumbled with his pants as he took off his shoes. His shirt was next and then her skirt. Before they knew it, both were naked as she stood in all her sexy glory in front of him. Play with yourself Michelle he ordered as he pushed her down to her knees. As she began to finger her wet clit, he slid his cock into her mouth. Her cock sucking skills were very apparent as she licked, nibbled and teased his hardness with her talented tongue. The head of his cock was getting bathed in her saliva as he grabbed her by the hair and wanted her deeper. Soon she was taking inch by inch of him until all 7 inches had disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

He could hear Michelle pleasuring herself and moaning as her lips closed around his throbbing cock. She took him in and out as he began to fuck her mouth. Michelle gagged a bit but kept her mouth sliding up and down Joe's cock. She had quietly wanted her boss for a long time and had secretly hoped for this night. As his cock slid in and out of her mouth, she alternated between finger fucking herself and sliding her finger back and forth across her wet clit. Joe looked down at this curvy beauty sucking him and grabbed the sides of her head with both hands and began to fuck her mouth at his pace. That's it he moaned, suck it Michelle. One of Joe's fantasies was to talk dirty to a lover and when he tried with his wife she always told him it sounded silly.

He began to aggressively fuck her face faster and faster. Saliva was spilling down her mouth and all over his cock. In and out his cock went. She was moaning as her finger was now focused on her clit. She could feel her orgasm building as he got rougher and rougher with face fucking her mouth.

In a strange way she was getting turned by her mouth getting used by his cock. She felt herself submitting to his will as he was now grabbing her hair from both sides and it was getting hard to breathe with the speed he was fucking her face.

Joe could feel the cum building in his balls. It had been a while and he knew he could not hold back. That's it you hot little cocksucker he moaned at Michelle. Keep taking that cock. He pulled on her hair back and forth slamming his cock into her willing mouth. Ahhhhhh....here it comes Michelle he cried...I want to cum all over you. Michelle pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it a few times. Just as her orgasm began, Joe erupted and his cum spurted and began to rain down on Michelle's face and breasts. The feel of his cum splattering on her body turned her on even more and her orgasm intensified and she yelled out for him to keep cumming on her. As the last spurt of his cum hit her lip and dribbled down her chin, he admired his cum on her. She looked up at him as she licked the cum from her chin from her finger after scooping it up.

They both knew inside that something between them had changed....a new relationship had been born. That of a man and his cum slut.

JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers