His Daughter's Dream is His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,043 Followers

Reluctantly, but with no other choice, Amanda plopped down on the sofa in her parent's bedroom and assumed her usual spectator role. She draped one leg over the arm of the couch and gently—not enough to make her come—stroked her clit. She desperately wished she could join in, but since she was not allowed, watching was the next best thing.

As blowjobs went, there was nothing finer than having the two women go down on him together. And like his wife, the addition of his daughter watching was an extra bit of depravity. There were times he felt bad that he would not let her participate, but he simply was not ready to cross the bridge to incest—although she frequently argued that she simply as an audience was the same. However, in his mind, as long as there was no contact, it was okay.

As Robin concentrated on the upper third of Jack's shaft, Liz stuck her tongue out and licked the lower part with an occasional swipe of his scrotum. It made him shiver. Robin's lips formed a tight seal around his circumcision scar while her tongue swirled around the corona and glans. The females swapped oral positions with Liz sliding her lips up and down as Robin held it upright. Likewise, her activity was limited to the higher end because both ladies knew that's what he liked.

When it was Robin's turn again, much as she liked sucking his dick, she really preferred it in her pussy. Even having come from tribbing with Amanda, there was nothing like a big, hard cock in her pussy, particularly this big, hard cock. Every time he slid it in it was like feeling it for the first time. She vividly remembered that first time. Jack had been the first real man ever to fuck her. The others had only been guys her own age. Boys, basically. And none had had a penis of this size; a size that completely filled her, allowed her to feel every millimeter of her vagina being touched.

When he was being playful, Jack liked to pull out after that initial thrust and slap her clit with his cock. It always made her giggle, and this time was no exception. Sometimes, as now, he would rub the soft skin below the crown on the underside of his shaft against her clit. That always stimulated him and then he was ready to really fuck her.

Liz reached in and flicked Robin's clit. They had all grown to enjoy playing with each other while the fucking was going on. For her part, Robin reached out and was able to finger Liz's pussy. Robin was primed, having already come with Amanda, and the added stimulation from Liz, and of course, Jack's gorgeous cock completely filling her had her climaxing again in a massively satisfying orgasm. He continued to pump her until she had to push him away because she was too sensitive.

Jack wasted not a second in driving his slimy dick back into his wife. Robin turned on her side and reached out to caress Liz's large breasts, and then she let her hand drift down to the woman's clit. However, seeing the glistening shaft with fresh pussy juice sliding in and out had her grabbing it, pulling it out and sucking the flavor off of it before reinserting it. That got Jack going even more and now he really plowed his wife while Robin continued to play with both of them.

Once more, Robin pulled Jack's rod out to savor the viscous fluid coating it, and while she did, Liz maneuvered herself into a kneeling position with her rear at the edge of the bed. Jack knew what he had to do and slid off the bed to stand behind his wife. As he drove his cock back into her pussy, Robin squirmed into position on her back underneath Liz with her head below the older woman's pussy and Jack's balls slapping her head.

Robin was able to lick Liz's clit and let her tongue drag along Jack's shaft as it pumped in and out. The pièce de résistance was when Jack's balls started to tighten and his breathing quickened and his grunt signified his orgasm, and then she could see his dick expand followed by pearly white cum dripping out of Liz's pussy and down into Robin's mouth. Liz came pretty mightily also.

For effect, Robin couldn't help making throaty "Mmmm" sounds as one would do enjoying a fine meal, which essentially, she was. Once she swallowed all of it, she let out an "Ahhhh."

Liz rolled over onto her back with a heavy sigh of contentment, as Jack crawled back onto the bed between the two women.

Amanda had a bird's eye view and frigged herself harder until she came again with a loud yell. The others, who were lying in quietly peaceful bliss looked up to see Amanda's head thrown back on the sofa and her legs spread wide. However, the wide grin on her face reassured them that she was fine.

It was a while before they were all ready for dinner.

* * *

The night was restless for Amanda. Since her engagement a year ago, marriage and the wedding had been a concept. But now that it was here, her other foot was beginning to get cold. Activity in the house brought her to wakefulness and the realization that the act of awakening meant she had actually slept was contrary to what she thought.

Arising, Amanda proceeded with her normal routine of showering, dressing, applying make-up, and this particular morning with the added chore of packing for the wedding weekend and the following honeymoon. Throughout this activity there was apprehension and doubts about what she was doing, but she did her best to chalk it off to pre-wedding jitters. Of course, that task was made even more difficult with the foreknowledge that she would have to deal with her future mother-in-law in the coming days.

The rest of her family, in which she included Robin, was bubbling with joy and excitement as they all prepared to journey to the resort where the wedding would be held. For them, it was like getting ready to go on a vacation. Amanda did her best to subdue her feelings and not spoil it for the others. However, she was overly quiet during the drive, which solicited periodic questions about her well-being. Amanda put on her best face to convince everyone that she was fine.

It was necessary to take a ferry across the bay to the island on which the resort was located, and once Jack parked the car on board, Amanda had to excuse herself to go to the bathroom to get away from the excitement in the vehicle. Unfortunately, it was not contagious, but rather actually more frightening.

Fortunately, Jack, Liz and Robin were so busy discussing activities for the weekend that they didn't give a second glance to Amanda's departure. This pleased Amanda because she wanted the alone time, and she found herself on a secluded part of the rear deck out of the wind. But before she could lose herself in the calming pattern of the ferry's wake, she was interrupted.

"Mesmerizing, isn't it?"

Amanda turned to see a handsome young man leaning against the same wall as she several feet down. They were the only two on this lonely section of the ferry.

"I haven't gotten that far yet," she responded politely, but in a tone that was not engaging. "Was hoping to have the little niche to myself."

"Sorry," the man said with a smirk, "I was here first."

She thought that was an awfully defensive thing to say, particularly since she hadn't accused him of anything. Despite his otherwise appealing looks, his statement was a turn-off. Because of her own peculiar mood, she decided to call him down on it. "Seriously? You're going to claim this spot?"

"Sounded like you wanted me to leave."

"Did I ask you to?" Amanda shot back.

"I bet you wanted to."

Amanda shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Look, I have to do something this weekend that I'm not sure I want to do, so I just needed a little alone time."

"Yeah, well, I wanted to be able to do something this weekend that's not going to happen, so I need to be by myself."

"Well, move down to the end a few feet and I'll stay here and you can have that area to yourself and I'll have this section."

He stared at her for a moment. "Well, I guess it is a public place, isn't it?" He then moved down to the place she suggested.

Finally able to lose herself in the wave action, Amanda had no idea how much time had passed before he interrupted her again, this time standing next to her.

To her frown, he explained, "Ferry's about to dock. Have a nice day despite yourself," and then left the area.

Glancing around, she saw that he was right, so she returned to the car.

"Where have you been?" Liz asked as Amanda opened the door. "We were about to send out a search party."

Just then, the man from the stern passed by, and when he and Amanda made eye contact, with his usual smirk, he remarked only loud enough for her to hear, "More space you have to share," and shook his head.

* * *

The family was greeted by the resort manager and his assistant who had a tray of glasses of freshly squeezed lemonade. Only Liz availed herself of the beverage as the manager, Mr. Allen, spouted an obviously often repeated introduction to the resort. His service included an expedited check-in, a brief tour of the key areas of the resort with a mention of happy hour complete with hors d'oeuvres, and a personal escort to their rooms: deluxe accommodations for Robin, a mini-suite for the parents, and one of the bridal suites for Amanda. Throughout it all, there were frequent references to wedding-related items and activities at the hotel, not to mention the fact that Amanda's room overlooked the area where outdoor weddings were held, and by the time that she was finally alone in her suite, her cold feet were frozen.

She needed a drink, and strangely, her magnificent bridal suite didn't even have a bar. Amanda decided to call David. Maybe the sound of his voice would calm her down, provide some reassurance. It took four rings before he answered his cell. "Am I catching you at a bad time?" she asked.

"Just trying to finish up so I can get out of here. Got to pick up mom in a couple of hours."

That reminder did nothing to raise her spirits. "Are you going to make it?"

"Yes, I'm nearly finished. How is the resort?"

She looked around the suite. "Everything you could want for a wedding. Your mother will probably hate it."

"She hates everything. No worries there. But day after tomorrow, you'll be Mrs. Phillips and I can hardly wait."

"And your mother will have one more thing to hate."

"She doesn't hate you."

"Say it like you mean it."

"She really doesn't," David repeated with as much sincerity as he could muster.

"Guess we'll find out tomorrow, won't we? You remember we're all meeting for brunch, right?"

"Mother and I will be there."

"Okay. See you then." When she hung up, Amanda knew one thing: she really needed that drink.

Down in the nearly empty lounge, she took a seat at a table and ordered a glass of white wine when the server appeared. It was brought to her right away, and as she sipped it, she saw other servers setting up tables for hors d'oeuvres. It had her mind wandering and wondering about what she was doing here. She'd been joking about cold feet, but was that all this really was? Or was she really suddenly hesitant about getting married? So lost in thought was she that she didn't hear anyone approach.

"Well, you finally got your space."

Amanda snapped out of it and looked up to find the handsome man from the ferry. "So, it would seem."

"Are you here for a wedding?" he asked.

"Yes. You?"

"No. I'm just here for the appetizers," he answered with a smirk. "Bridesmaid?"

"No," Amanda responded with a nervous giggle.

"Dodged that bullet, huh?"

"Actually, I'm the bride."

"Really? Wow."

"And you say, congratulations," she prodded.

Now, the man grimaced. "Well, the thing is, I see a lot of brides here and . . . well, you just don't have that . . . that . . . bridal glow."

It wasn't quite a revelation. Maybe a confirmation. "What do I have?"

He shrugged. "Was this the thing you have to do this weekend that you weren't sure you wanted to do?"

"What? No. No."

"You did say that on the ferry. Was there something else you didn't want to do?"

Amanda took a big slug of wine. "I did say that, didn't I?"

"You did. Cold feet?"

Shrugging it off, Amanda asked, "So, besides the free food, what are you doing here?"

"I live next door."

"How convenient," she commented with a big nod. "And what was it that you wanted to do this weekend, that's not going to happen?"

"I was—"

"Amanda."

She looked up. "Dad."

Jack glanced at the man, who stood, and then back to his daughter with a questioning look.

Rising, Amanda said, "Dad, this is . . ." She gave the man a look to introduce himself.

"Luke Webber," he said extending his hand.

"Jack Hayes." The two men shook hands. "You with the hotel?"

"No, I live nearby."

"Great," Jack said. "Know any good fishing spots?"

"I do, but if tell you, you have to swear to keep it a secret."

"I can do that."

They all sat again.

"North side of the point, right side of the reef."

"Great. Can't wait. What do you do, Luke?"

"I'm an architect. As I was just about to tell . . . Amanda . . . another company wants to build another resort on the island, and I was hoping to meet with them this weekend to attempt to convince them to let me design something like this place that blends in to the island, not some glass, steel and concrete monstrosity that will rob us of our unique identity. But they backed out."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Luke shrugged. "Maybe I'll get another opportunity. So, are you looking forward to giving your daughter away?"

Now, it was Jack's turn to shrug. "It's a strange feeling. You just hope your daughter finds a man that feels like a son. I guess all that matters is that he's right for her."

"Da-ad."

"Did Amanda tell you she's a nurse?"

"Dad, I'm sure he doesn't care."

Luke looked Amanda in the eye and said, "Actually, I do."

She didn't know what to make of his look. It was almost as though there was some hidden meaning. Or was it just wishful thinking.

"Well, I've taken up enough of your time," Luke said, rising. "Amanda, congratulations. See you around." And with that, he was gone.

Watching him walk off, Jack remarked, "I like that guy."

Amanda merely smiled. So, do I, she thought. So, do I.

* * *

Liz corralled the four for dinner at a nearby restaurant. The food was great and the wine flowed, and they all ended up in the Hayes's suite afterward. Needless to say, the vino stirred something sexual in everyone, and once inside the room, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another—everyone except, of course, Amanda.

For her, though, the wine only heightened her apprehension about why she was here, and so, when her parents and Robin were engaged in a hot and heavy threesome, Amanda, quietly snuck out of the suite and returned to her own. She made a feeble attempt to masturbate, and failing that, drifted off to sleep.

It was another restless night, but another in which sounds—this time from outside—awakened her in the morning telling her that she had, in fact, slept. Rising, Amanda went to the door to her balcony to see what the noise was. Stepping out onto her balcony, she could see workers setting up for a morning wedding in the outdoor arena. Taking a moment to look around, she saw a house on what seemed like a cliff next to the resort. It was about as high as her balcony, and she could see a man standing against the railing looking out to the open water. He had a coffee cup in his hand, and he gradually turned in her direction.

Amanda immediately recognized him as Luke from the ferry and lounge. She smiled in remembrance of their meeting and chats. For whatever reason, she lifted her hand and waved. He appeared—as best she could see from the distance—to return the smile and wave back. Feeling silly, and suddenly realizing she was scantily clad, she quickly stepped back into her room. It further dawned on her that David would be arriving soon—with his mother, she frowned—so she needed to get moving to shower and dress to be ready in time to meet them for brunch in the hotel restaurant.

* * *

It took Amanda three outfit changes before she settled on one that she thought would make a good impression on David's mother. She made it down to the front of the resort just as her parents and Robin were gathering to await the arrival of David and his mother.

"Where did you disappear to last night?" Robin asked.

She shrugged. "I was tired and decided to turn in early."

"We missed you," Jack commented.

"You mean you missed having an audience," she shot back. She didn't intend the remark as a sting at not being able to participate, but her dad's recoil suggested that was the way it was received. She started to apologize when David's car pulled up.

He got out and instantly came around to hug and kiss his fiancé, and the feeling of being in his arms momentarily belayed her ongoing apprehensions. David shook hands with Jack, hugged Liz and Robin. As greetings were exchanged, everyone turned when they heard, "David."

It came from David's mother through the rolled down window of the passenger seat. Her face bore an impatient expression. He quickly stepped back to the vehicle to open the door and take his mother's hand as she exited. He led her over to the others.

Amanda forced as big a smile as she could and offered, "Hi," before attempting to give her future mother-in-law a hug. But the woman merely kissed the air on either side of Amanda's face with a don't-you-dare look.

"Mother, these are Amanda's parents, Liz and Jack, and her best friend and maid of honor, Robin." Then to the Hayes' and Robin, "My mother, Jacqueline."

The woman shook each person's hand as though she feared catching something.

The awkward moment was broken when Amanda said, "Well, shall we move on to brunch?"

Jack, Liz and Robin couldn't move on fast enough.

At the table, through the studying of menus, ordering food and waiting for it to come, conversation was, of course, about the wedding. Liz went on about trying to pull together the perfect wedding for their only daughter and how the resort was going to make it just that, and on and on. Jacqueline listened politely, but her expression was one of complete boredom and disagreement, though she said nothing.

Finally, when Liz was finished and had described just how spectacular it was going to be, Jacqueline said, "Well, Amanda, I have something for you." She signaled a waiter, who brought a huge box.

At first, Amanda was surprised and thrilled that the woman would bring her a gift, but that quickly changed when the explanation came.

"I hope I'm not spoiling your plans, Liz," Jacqueline went on, "but I ran into an old friend a few days ago who has some connections and I was able to get—go ahead, open it up—this magnificent Vera Wang dress."

The dress exploded in Amanda's vision. It was indeed beautiful. "But I was going to wear my mother's dress. It's been a dream for both of us." A quick glance at her mother and she could see that the woman was appalled.

"Mother, really?" David rebuked.

But Liz quickly gathered herself, and to keep the peace and maybe improve her daughter's relationship with her future mother-in-law, she said, "It is gorgeous, Amanda. You'll look so much better in it. I think you should wear it."

Jacqueline beamed victoriously as Amanda attempted to read the message in her mother's face.

"Are you sure, mom?"

"I want you to be the most beautiful bride ever," Liz used as her argument.

Amanda shrugged and lifted the top of the Vera Wang out, holding it up to her. "I'm afraid this is going to be too big. Sorry, Jacqueline."

Liz puffed up.

But Jacqueline would not be deprived of her victory. "Nonsense. Surely, there must be a shop nearby that can perform alterations." She summoned the waiter, who appeared promptly. "I need to see the concierge."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,043 Followers