His Daughter's Dream is His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Amanda shot David a look. He mouthed sorry. But he didn't seem put out by his mother's interference. Amanda wasn't certain what to make of that.

When the concierge presented, and Jacqueline explained what she needed, she was told that there was indeed a shop just down the street to take care of such situations that happened here all the time. He asked what time and said the hotel limousine would be waiting for them.

"Amanda, meet me in the lobby at one, and you and I will get this taken care of," Jacqueline instructed. Liz was not invited.

* * *

After brunch, in her suite, an even more frustrated Amanda vented to her mother.

"Honey, if it helps with your future mother-in-law, I don't mind," Liz reassured.

"But she didn't even invite you to join us, mom."

"It's okay. You need to do this with Jacqueline. I'll be alright." She hugged her daughter and headed for the door. "Make the most of it."

Just as she was leaving, David appeared at the door.

"I'm sorry about that, Liz," he offered.

"No worries, David. It was very nice of your mother to do that for Amanda."

When Liz was gone, David stepped over to his fiancé and hugged and kissed her. Amanda tried to make it passionate, even going so far as to reach down and caress his cock through his pants, in hopes of starting something.

But then, of course, his phone rang. As he answered it, Amanda let out a growl. She continued to stroke him as he talked, but he halted her when she attempted to unzip his pants. By then, the call, which she had not paid attention to, ended.

"I have to go back to the hospital," David informed her. "My patient took a turn for the worse."

"What?" Amanda bellowed. "Are you kidding? We're getting married tomorrow. We have rehearsal this evening followed by dinner."

"I'll be back in time. I promise," he said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Why can't Doctor Green take care of this?"

"This is a unique case. I just need to look at some things and plot a course of treatment. I won't take long and I will be back in time." He stooped to look her in the eyes. "Besides, you'll be tied up with mother all afternoon."

"Boy, did you just make my day."

He kissed her on the cheek and left.

A few minutes later, Robin arrived. She could see the misery on her BFF's face.

"First, David's mother had to ruin everything, and then David now has to go back to the hospital, and I have to spend the afternoon with the bitch."

"Yeah, I was hoping we could hang out this afternoon," Robin said. "But it won't hurt you to spend time with her."

"Easy for you to say."

Robin leaned in and gave Amanda the kind of kiss she had hoped to get from David. But when Robin pushed her down onto the sofa and spread her legs, Amanda stopped her.

"I'd like nothing better, but I've only got a few minutes before I have to meet Jacqueline."

"No problem." With a sheepish grin, Robin added, "We'll have our own version of a bachelorette party after dinner."

Amanda smiled. "Deal."

Robin waited with Amanda as she freshened up. They departed together with Robin returning to her own room and Amanda heading down to the lobby.

* * *

Jacqueline was not in the lobby when Amanda arrived so she walked out of the front to the large portico where bellmen were loading and unloading vehicles. Amid all of the activity, Amanda could hear her future mother-in-law's voice.

"I was assured by the concierge that the limousine would be here in time to get me to my appointment punctually," Jacqueline bellowed to the bellman. "The bride needs to have her dress altered. You need to call someone."

The woman's tone suggested to Amanda that she was not pleasant when she didn't get her way. The bride-to-be had a premonition about how miserable the afternoon would be. Without thinking, she stepped behind a wide column out of Jacqueline's site. Suddenly, Amanda knew she couldn't go through with this. She snuck further away from the portico, seeking refuge beside a taxi. She held her finger to her lips in the classic shushing gesture for the cab driver's silence. He merely smirked.

A moment later, a car pulled up beside her and a voice asked, "Having second thoughts?"

The man behind the wheel was Luke, so she quickly ripped open the door and slid in, keeping her head low. "Drive!" Amanda commanded.

Luke complied without question, but once they were off of the hotel property, he glanced at her with a curious look.

"I'm trying to avoid a wedding dress showdown with my future mother-in-law," Amanda explained. "She wants me to wear a designer dress, I want to wear my mother's gown—"

"Ah. I get the picture." Luke shrugged. "Okay. Then where to?"

"I don't care. I have to hide out until dinner."

"So, where is the elusive groom?" Luke asked to make conversation. "I've seen you several times and have yet to see him."

"He's a physician and—"

"And you're a nurse," he filled in. "You guys play doctor-patient at home?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Uh, you know."

She let him sweat for a moment. "Yes, I do know. And that wasn't very original."

He merely shrugged.

Amanda studied him for a moment. While he was watching the road, she glanced down quickly at his crotch, saw the bulge. She decided to have some fun with him. She crossed her legs in such a way as to assure that the hem of her skirt rose high and that ample thigh was exposed. "So, I guess you'd like to play doctor with me."

Luke hadn't expected that kind of response from her, and while he definitely would like to play doctor with her, it caught him off guard.

She took his sudden silence as perhaps having gone too far. Although, she could see him still stealing glances at her legs. But the truth was, she had a sense that he was probably pretty good in bed. And little did she know that while she was fantasizing about that, so was he. As she stared off into the distance, she gradually noticed that they had left the city and were driving through a heavily wooded area. She finally snapped out of it, and suddenly fearful, asked, "Where are we going?"

"I was on my way to take a look at the location that company wants to build a resort."

"Did they call you back?"

"Yes. They said they would take a look at my designs."

"That's great!"

"It's only a look."

"Better than nothing."

"And speaking of looks." Luke reached over and tugged the hem of her dress down.

"What was that for?"

"Can't concentrate on driving with your . . . you know."

"You don't like my legs."

"You have great legs." I'd love to get between them, he thought. "But the road gets a little rougher and I don't need the distraction."

Amanda was actually quite impressed with Luke's honesty. She offered him a warm smile. She was finding herself attracted to him, and it was difficult to remind herself that she was engaged to be married, particularly with the tingling she was feeling between her legs. His quick tug of her hem hadn't been enough to pull it down to a respectable length, so a fair amount of thigh was still showing, but she didn't bother to fix it. She was beginning to feel naughty, she liked the feeling and wanted it to last.

A few minutes later, the vehicle came to a stop. They were still in the middle of a wooded area.

"I don't see anything," Amanda worriedly noted, realizing that despite her daydreaming, she really didn't know this guy very well.

"Through the trees," Luke pointed.

But did she dare follow him? "I don't know if I want to walk through—"

"Suit yourself," he said, exiting the car and heading off.

But neither did she want to be alone out in the middle of nowhere. They hadn't encountered another vehicle since leaving town. Amanda was out of the car and following him in seconds.

"Changed your mind, huh?" was his only comment.

They didn't have to walk far before encountering a clearing and a spectacular view of the open water.

"Wow! This is breathtaking," Amanda couldn't help saying.

"Yes, it is. And you can see why a modern glass and steel structure just wouldn't work."

"Absolutely." Amanda watched Luke as he walked around and studied the area, snapping a few photos with his phone. She remained at the edge of the clearing, but then decided to walk closer to the water. A few steps later, the ground dipped, and she tumbled over. Her yelp had Luke running over to her.

He found her sprawled out on her back, her skirt once again rising to again show off her great legs. He halted for a second to etch the beautiful scene in his mind, and then knelt to help her up. His hands innocently grazed the sides of her breasts. His touch was electric and she sucked in her breath.

Luke's hands remained in place nearly cupping the sides of her breasts as he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Amanda giggled. "Just clumsy."

"I should have told you the ground was uneven."

"I should have been more careful."

When she achieved a sitting position, their faces were very close together, their eyes locked and held each other in a gaze. It would have been extremely difficult to determine who had drifted closer when their lips came together. Obviously, both had the same idea and acted on it. After several seconds, Luke pulled back.

"I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I—"

"I don't think it was you," Amanda offered.

Luke was a bit taken aback by her confession, and they found themselves looking deeply into each other's eyes again. Their second kiss was deliberate and longer. When they separated and went back a third time, it became passionate.

"Please fuck me," Amanda pleaded, impulsive, but desperate.

A frown crossed Luke's otherwise contended features. "What? Why?"

"You have to ask why?" She was breathing heavily. "Because I want you to."

"What about your fiancé? Your doctor?"

She looked him in the eye desperately. "I need to know."

In that moment, Luke understood completely. "I have a blanket in the car." He was there in back in less than a minute, and then he led her underneath a wide tree with a level patch of soft grass. She helped him spread the cloth out, and they were on their knees, lips coming together in seconds.

The kiss was divine, much more passionate than anything she could remember experiencing with David—at least, in recent times. Maybe in their earlier years there had been something to get excited about. Or was this all just wishful thinking due to her general discontent?

Luke was kneeling to the side of her which required her to turn her neck. She wondered why he had landed at that angle, but the answer became clear when his left arm snaked around her back and under her arm to caress her left breast. He then covered her right boob squarely with his right hand. His touch was so tender it felt magnificent.

As their tongues continued to duel, Amanda unbuttoned her blouse. Both paused long enough for Luke to assist her in sliding it off. Their lips like magnets rejoined and his hands returned to hold her tits tenderly, but as though he would lose them if he didn't caress them.

For her part, Amanda reached her right arm under his armpit and wrapped her hand around his shoulder. She knew she should take it slow, but she suddenly wanted him so badly, she nearly couldn't contain herself. Pulling back, she twisted enough to quickly undo his shirt and push it as far off of his chest as she could. He then wiggled his way out of it. His chest was toned. It was clear he worked out.

Aggressor was a role she'd had to assume with David, and it was one that she could not, and in this situation, did not want to relinquish. Amanda could only hope that Luke would not later hold it against her. To that end, she pushed him down on his back to his curious eyes, and deftly undid his belt and pants. He did not resist when she pulled them and his underwear completely off.

His hard, long cock stood straight like a flagpole. She eyed it hungrily, bending to flatten it against his abdomen with a long stroke of her tongue. When she reached the tip, she lifted it with her hand and devoured it with her mouth. He moaned and she whimpered. She slowly took as much of it as she could in her mouth, savoring every inch. Just the right size, it filled her oral cavity, pulsing from the stimulation she was providing. It felt very manly. Unlike . . .

Luke was content to let her have her way with him. But he also wanted to be a participant. He sat up so he could undo her skirt and push it over her hips. However, she needed to roll onto her side to squirm out of its snug embrace. The act brought her panties down and off, as well, leaving her only in her bra and him completely nude.

Moving back into position, Amanda dragged her covered breasts up his abdomen and chest and felt his hard cock rub against her cleavage and tummy. Again their lips locked, and while he had her in this position, Luke reached around and unclasped her bra.

She sat up and slowly, tantalizingly let it drop freeing her nice-sized tits. Naturally, he reached up to massage her boobs and enjoy their softness. Amanda moaned her delight at the gentleness of his touch and the simple fact that he was voluntarily and expertly doing it.

Seeing Amanda's eyes closed in delight, Luke took over and gently maneuvered her onto her back. Placing his hands on her knees, he separated and kissed them. Spreading her legs further apart and kissing more inner thigh, with her wet pussy completely exposed, he touched the tip of his tongue to her clit. She shuttered involuntarily and giggled. For the first time in the roughly 24 hours since meeting her, the smile on her face finally appeared genuine. He continued to use the tip of his tongue to spread her labia, and when her juicy hole was visible, his tongue darted in.

Amanda couldn't prevent the helpless whimper from seeping through her lips. Luke was doing the most amazing things to her and she couldn't even think of . . .

He was quite aggressive with his mouth as his tongue danced rapidly over all parts of her womanhood. She had never experienced such sweet tongue-lashing. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand, never wanting his mouth too leave her vagina. She caressed his pate as he licked two fingers and slid them into her hole concentrating his tongue on her clit. All she could do was throw her head back and enjoy.

"That is so good," Amanda mewled as she came in a muscle-tensing orgasm. Her entire body shook from the intensity of it. Once again, she could never recall having such an immoderate climax from . . . "You're driving me crazy. And I love it. I need more."

Not sure exactly what she meant by more, but knowing what more he wanted, Luke arose to his knees and brought himself into position to rub his cock between her vaginal lips. The area was wet with a mixture of her secretions and his saliva, and once his shaft was completely coated, he slowly, gently, fed it into her waiting pussy.

"Ooohhh, yeahhhh," Amanda cried. "That's fantastic!"

With each thrust, she let out a moan, a cry or a yelp. Luke could tell by the profound expression on her face that she was being fucked like never before. He'd never been so egotistical as to think that he was so great in bed, but her responses to everything he was doing seemed so genuine and so honest, it made him feel as though he really was that good.

But what was even greater than that was the incredible feeling of her pussy as it hugged his cock as though the two were a perfect match for each other. The walls of her vagina caressed his shaft with such a softness that it almost felt as though nothing was touching him. But there was more than enough sensation for him to know that every inch of his shaft was surrounded and held in its tender clutch. It almost made him feel lightheaded.

He had started off with slow, steady thrusts, but he felt the need to go faster to achieve the level of satisfaction they both needed.

Amanda encouraged his stepped up pace with a series of, "Yes, yes, yes."

It didn't take long before he felt that familiar tightening of his balls.

His accompanying grunts alerted Amanda that he was going to come. "Come inside of me," she urged.

Instead, Luke pulled out and again rubbed his shaft between her labia and then began spurting, a couple of globs even reaching Amanda's tits. The varying intensity of each ejaculate ultimately resulted in almost a line of semen from her boobs to her clit.

Amanda was both thrilled by the spectacular fucking, but also somewhat disappointed that her only orgasm was oral and not phallic. But she was just as quickly surprised that Luke drove his gooey cock back into her pussy and that he was still rock hard. She'd never experienced that from any man. Usually, once they blew their load they shriveled like a deflating balloon. But he was still going, and going strong.

She took a deep breath and basked in the enjoyment of it. "Oh, yes, yes," she cried. "Harder."

And Luke complied.

And if that was not amazing enough, a couple of minutes later, he pulled out and squirted more cum on her abdomen. She almost couldn't believe what she was seeing: a man coming twice in a matter of minutes. But the proof was in the puddling.

And still, he wasted no time in arranging her on hands and knees and fucking her doggy-style, with no drooping of his steel rod. This man was incredible, Amanda thought. And at the moment, she couldn't even remember . . .

Luke fucked a little slower in this position, and Amanda didn't know if it was because he was tired or merely changing pace. She could feel the cum dripping off of her abdomen. When he stopped to lean over and kiss her back and lick the crevice above her anus, she decided to take control again.

Amanda pushed Luke onto his back and mounted him cowgirl. As she pivoted her hips back and forth at a reckless pace, he reached up and fondled her tits. She reached a fierce speed, and within minutes she was experiencing the incredible orgasm she had been wanting for the longest time: from an incredibly hard cock. Every nerve in her body tingled, nearly every muscle seemed to spasm, her head was spinning . . . she hated to keep thinking this, but it was true. She'd never had such a massive climax. The euphoria had her collapsing onto her back.

Luke got between her legs, but not to fuck her again, rather to make certain she was alright. But when she opened her eyes and saw him hovering over her, all she could do was start laughing; not because it was comical, instead because she was just so happy. However, when she felt his amazingly still hard cock involuntarily rubbing against her pussy, she lifted her head to confirm that it was real and not just her wishful imagination. Seeing his glistening rod covered with a concoction of liquids, she instantly reached down and jammed the monster back into her pussy. She didn't even know if she could come again, but as long as he was still completely erect, she was not going to give up the opportunity.

Luke was as game as she was. He fucked her missionary with moderate strokes. It felt as good as when he had first entered her and he would continue to fuck her as long as she would allow it or he could last. Resting on his forearms as he humped her, he leaned in for a kiss, which she willingly reciprocated. There was just something about kissing and fucking at the same time that made it all right.

Not more than a few minutes passed before she started moaning that she was coming again, and by chain reaction, he felt his balls churning. As Amanda climaxed, and knowing that Luke was not far behind, she held on to his legs tightly preventing him from pulling out. She wanted to feel him ejaculating inside of her, and when he did, her own orgasm became massive, topping even the previous monumental one.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers