His Daughter's Best Friend is His Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

He didn't take her profession of love in the romantic sense; more as an expression of her feelings over what he had just given her.

Strangely, Robin then pushed him off of her. But it was only to get up onto all fours and wiggle her ass at him. "Now, give it to me doggy style. And, Jack—" she turned her head to look at him "—fuck the shit out of me and come in my pussy. I'm on the pill."

He'd been close to blowing his nuts anyway until she stopped, so that urge temporarily subsided. But the day had been too stimulating for him not to come, so he willingly obliged her. Her pussy was still excessively wet, and once again, he slid in easily until his balls slapped her ass. He started pumping at the pace he ended up previously.

Robin met his thrusts by backing into him, uttering "ungh, ungh, ungh," each time her ass touched him. She reached back with her left arm to touch him, but he grabbed her arm and used it to pull on for traction, thus ramping up their speed.

"That's it! Yeah, fuck me," She yelled.

But they couldn't maintain that pace without Robin losing her balance, so she stopped and pushed back toward the edge of the bed. Jack got the message and stood on the floor. He reentered her and resumed slamming her. He then lifted his left leg onto the bed and grabbed her shoulders.

"Now, you're talking," Robin said through gritted teeth.

A couple of minutes later, she could no longer hold herself up and sprawled out on the bed. No longer high enough for him to do her standing, he climbed back onto the bed, closed her legs and wormed his cock back into her now tight pussy.

"Shit, yeah!" she exclaimed. "Now, you're hitting all the right spots!"

He slowed the pace a little and then bent down so that his chest was pressed against her back. With her hands above her head, he shoved his hands underneath her, finally getting to grab those marvelous tits. This position and his hands encircling her beautiful breasts was all it took to push him the rest of the way.

"I'm gonna come," he told her.

"Come on, Jack baby."

As overloaded as the day had been with stimulation, Jack was not surprised when he unloaded what seemed like an unbelievable amount of cream inside this young woman. When she felt her insides fill with so much sperm, it caused a chain reaction and she started her own climax. He continued to pump even after his own subsided until he was certain she had finished, but that caused all of his jism to be pushed out of her, splattering it all over his cock and abdomen and her ass and legs.

Now totally satisfied and spent, it was all Jack could do to roll off of her.

* * *

How many times had he awakened from a vivid dream, particularly a sexual one, wishing it had been real? Probably too many to recall. But at his age, with the thousands of dreams he'd had in his lifetime so far, this morning was the first time Jack Hayes could ever remember awakening and hoping it had been just a dream.

However, having been awakened by the sound of the shower, and knowing that Liz was not home, and that if Amanda was home she'd be showering in the other bathroom, the events of the previous day and night were all too frighteningly real. As much as he lusted after women, he had never acted upon those cravings. He liked to look, but he never touched—until now. He had always been happy with his wife and she always satisfied him. So, why had he succumbed to the charms of Robin, his daughter's best friend and his best friend's daughter?

It had been wrong from the beginning, he had known it, had known it was wrong while he was doing it, and still he had allowed himself to be swallowed by the temptation. Now, he had to talk to her about it, had to make her understand that they had both buckled under in weak moments, and that this would never, never, happen again.

The shower had stopped, so Jack gave Robin a few minutes to dry herself off and get dressed. The last thing he needed right now was to see her naked. As it was, he abruptly realized, he was still naked beneath the covers. He slipped out of bed and quickly pulled on his pants and shirt that had been haphazardly discarded at some point during their hot and heavy sex.

It had been hot and heavy, he thought as he recalled their coupling. Her beautiful breasts were graphic in his mind, and the feel of her soft, succulent pussy and how it gently embraced his cock was a feeling he would never forget.

Jack shook his head to clear it. He was supposed to be chastising himself for what he had done, not fondly reliving it.

But that lasted only until Robin emerged from the bathroom clad in a slinky, short black dress, and took a seat at his wife's vanity to begin applying her make-up. "Morning," she offered, flashing that smile that lit up the entire room. With nothing on her face she was still gorgeous. However, he had to be strong. On the wall perpendicular to the vanity in the large master bedroom was a sofa. Jack took a seat on at the end nearest the vanity.

Robin was leaning over looking closely into the mirror. Her dress had ridden very high exposing most of her thighs. She sat back in the seat, still beaming that bewitching smile and made a feeble attempt to tug her hem down. She might have succeeded by a half an inch—too little to matter or make a difference. Then she returned to applying lipstick. Again, she stopped, but only turned her head toward him. Seeing the look of concern on his face, she asked, "Everything okay other than the fact you're filled with remorse about last night?" Back to the mirror.

"It was wrong, Robin."

Putting her lipstick back in her purse to reach for something else, she said, "Because I'm your daughter's best friend."

"And my best friend's daughter."

"I don't know how you can call him your best friend. You're nothing like him. He's an animal and you are the nicest, most compassionate man I know." Robin lifted her right leg, resting her foot on the end of the vanity, which fairly well raised her dress to her crotch. She ran her hand up and down to determine if she had caught all of the hairs when she shaved in the shower.

Jack rolled his eyes, believing she was teasing him. He did his best to look away, but he couldn't help gazing at that creamy thigh. "Okay, well, maybe we're not the best of friends anymore. But regardless, this cannot happen again."

"Okay," She answered agreeably, much to his surprise, "but you know you really want to." Satisfied with her right leg, Robin lifted her left.

"What I want is immaterial."

"Okay."

Feeling that she wasn't taking him seriously, he stood and moved in front of her, leaning his rear against the vanity, dangerously close to her leg. "I'm serious," he emphasized.

She took his right hand in hers and placed her left on his elbow. "I have no doubt that you think you are."

"Are you mocking me?"

She rubbed her left hand up and down his arm, then took both of his hands in both of hers. "No, of course not. I just wish you'd be honest with both me and yourself. You don't want this to happen again because of the complications it might cause, I can understand. But don't tell me it was wrong, because we did everything just right. And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it because I know you did. And I sure as hell did. And don't say you don't want to do it again because the bulge in your pants says otherwise. Now, would you mind zipping me up?"

Jack hadn't noticed that the back of her dress was partially unzipped, so he walked around behind her. She leaned forward on the vanity as he zipped her dress. He then placed his hands on her shoulders in a comforting/caressing/massaging manner to say, "I'm sorry. You're correct about all of that. And the complications far outweigh all of the other considerations."

"Oh, that feels good," Robin purred. "Don't stop."

He hadn't realized he had continued to massage her.

"Lower."

And without thinking, Jack complied. What harm was there in this? However, the back of the chair made it difficult for him to reach her lower back.

"I think you can at least repay me for massaging you." She then gave him some instruction on the proper method and slid forward in the chair making room for him to sit behind her. That movement caused her dress to hike up even further nearly exposing her thong-covered—or barely covered—ass.

Jack was hesitant to sit behind her, but the scent of her alluring perfume, drew him down without thinking or considering what they had just discussed. Naturally, she attempted to slide back to nestle her rear against his crotch, but he saw that one coming and held her off.

Sitting up, Robin threw her head back against his shoulder. "I'll make you a deal. Just one more time, and after today, it'll never happen again."

There was an aura that surrounded this young woman that was like an aphrodisiac. And when he got too close it captured him and surrounded him and he was powerless to do anything but comply. So, this time when she squirmed back he didn't, or couldn't, stop her. She then wiggled her ass against his crotch. In the mirror, he could see her beguiling smile turn into a victorious one.

Inwardly, he cursed his own weakness, but not too harshly because he did not stop her when she pulled his hands around in front of her just below her breasts. He did his best to resist allowing his hands to travel up to cup those magnificent tits, but she took a deep breath, which pulled his hands up, and then when she exhaled, they entered his hands by default. At this point, Jack could not hold out caressing them. He closed his eyes to savor the soft, pliable feel.

And Robin knew she had him.

She allowed him another minute or two to fondle her breasts, which was quite satisfying, and then, reluctantly, she arose, turned around and sat on the vanity, spreading her legs and resting her feet on the chair on either side of his hips.

Jack's hands naturally went to her knees where he slid them up her thighs. But before they reached her pussy—sparsely covered by her thong—she reached up around his neck and pulled him to her. He had to let go of her legs to grab and scoot the chair closer, and returned his hands to her hips.

Robin pulled his face closer until their lips touched and they engaged in a warm, salivating kiss. With their mouths sill pressed passionately together, she reached down to lift his shirt. Breaking the kiss, she removed the polo, then replaced her lips on his. She was as seductive and passionate a woman as he had ever known. He planted loving kisses all over her neck and down her chest as far as the low-cut dress would allow, all to the melodic moans drifting pleasingly into his ears.

Now, Jack could smell the sugary scent of her womanly secretions that floated up into his nostrils from her delectable pussy, and he realized that with all they had done last night, he had not partaken of what would undoubtedly be a very sweet tasting snatch. Instantly, he bent down to rectify that situation.

The first swipe with his tongue scooped up a measure of the most delicious syrupy confection he had ever tasted. Darting his tongue between her succulent lips allowed it to experience the same velvety softness his penis had last night. He found himself kissing her vaginal lips with his mouth as he had her facial lips. He sucked her clitoris out of its hood like it was hard candy. When he flicked it with his tongue, she let out a loud, "Ooooooohhhhhh!"

She fell back against the mirror, lost in the wondrous pleasures his mouth was giving her. He was so good and she was so aroused that he had her coming in minutes, writhing all over the top of the vanity. When she was completely finished, fulfilled, yet wanting more, she slid down into his lap smothering his mouth with hers.

Her dress was now up around her waist, and with his hands roaming all over her back and sides, she leaned back and raised her arms. Jack wasted no time in lifting the garment up over Robin's head, but before she had completely pulled her hands out of the sleeves, she wrapped the dress around his neck, again pulling his lips to hers. Only then did she finally pull her hands free, which in turn caused the dress to fall to the floor. Once more, she leaned back against the mirror, her spectacular breasts standing up on her chest. His hands magnetically moved up to caress them. Each time he touched them, it was like handling a treasure for the first time. How could any woman have such a perfect pair of tits. And more importantly, how could he be so lucky as to be cupping them tenderly in his palms?

Robin allowed him a few moments to fondle her breasts. She loved the way he handled them lovingly, not pawing them like the younger guys liked to do. Throwing her head back, she enjoyed his touch, but just as impulsively, thrust her left nipple to his mouth. Tenderly, Jack licked the tip a few times before covering it with his mouth and swirling his tongue around it, and then gently sucking it. She could take it only for a minute before feeding him her other nipple.

Finally, she sat back again, pulling on him to stand. When he did, she unfastened his

pants and pushed them down as far as she could. With her foot, she pushed the chair out, gesturing for him to sit again and lift his legs so she could finish removing his trousers.

Robin then stood to remove her own panties, then eased forward to sit on his lap, but did not insert his rock hard cock inside her. Instead, she squirmed around on it teasingly. As payback, he sat her back on the vanity, spread her legs and taunted her very wet pussy with his tongue again, then abruptly stopped.

They regarded each other momentarily, and in that longing gaze transmitted to one another what they wanted. And it wasn't teasing. So, Jack stood, and Robin wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and then he carried her like that the few steps to the sofa. Carefully and gently, he laid her down and eased on top of her. The heat of her pussy radiated outward, seemingly scorching his pulsing dick, yet he did not enter her just yet.

With her legs still wrapped around him, he planted kisses all over her face and neck. She responded by caressing is head and neck, and lovingly rubbing her hands up and down his back. With all of this squirming around, his solid, drooling cock easily found her dripping hole and sucked him in. Her sweet pussy embraced his desirous cock like an object returning to the mold that had formed it. In a cliché, she fit him like a glove.

Once again, a multitude of sins raced through his mind. But none were powerful enough to outweigh the overwhelming feeling of his penis inside her vagina. This was likely the greatest fuck of his life, and sadly, in all probability, his last with her, so he was determined to risk whatever fate awaited him to complete the experience. As a result, he fucked her slowly wanting to feel every millimeter of his cock caressed by every measure of her pussy.

He forced every issue from his mind to concentrate only on the incredible pleasure he was experiencing. It wasn't just the sensation of his dick in her hole, but rather an all-encompassing euphoria that touched every nerve and fiber in his body. And as good as it was for him, he wanted to make it even better for her.

Robin had never had a male make love to her. Even all of the "boys" who had professed that emotion to her had not made love to her. Instead, all they had really done was fucked her. Jack was now making love to her. She was certain that's what this was because it was unlike any coital experience she had ever had. Beyond that, she knew because she could feel it. And it felt divine!

She could also feel that the phallic wonder that filled her so completely belonged to a man, not the "boys" she'd heretofore had sex with. Not knowing when she would—if ever—experience this incredible man again, she wanted to make the most of it, so she tilted her hips to the side causing Jack to roll onto his side also. With her leg up over his other side she effected a deeper penetration than she had ever known. This position also gave her greater opportunity to fuck him back. This she did by pivoting her hips. With her free arm, she reached down behind her and was able to cup his balls, fondling them as he thrust steadily into her.

Jack let out a groan that let Robin know he liked what she was doing. As he picked up his pace slightly, she thought that might be a sign that he was close to coming. Wanting to make it memorable for both, she rolled them over so that she was on top. He latched onto her swaying breasts, which she was certain he would. Then, instead of bouncing up and down on his cock, she rotated her hips, and thus her pussy around on him.

"Damn, that feels good," Jack remarked.

"It does, doesn't it," Robin agreed with a wide grin.

She kept this up until she could feel herself starting to come, and couldn't help emitting, "Ungh, ungh, ungh," with each rotation.

This triggered Jack to let out his own series of moans not in time to hers, but like hers, growing in intensity until they both exploded within seconds of one another. He blasted her with so much sperm he thought his balls were going to deflate. Robin's orgasm was so intense that she could no longer sit up and she fell forward. Jack wrapped his arms around her and the two held on tight to one another as their bodies continued to spasm wildly. It took several minutes for their heart rates to return to normal, but even then both were too spent to do anything but remain attached to each other.

When they finally relaxed, they were instantly shocked when a voice said, "Well, well, what have here?"

Jack and Robin swung their heads sharply to the entrance to the bedroom to find Liz standing there leaning against the doorframe with an expression that said she was anything but pleased by what she saw. Robin casually extricated herself from Jack's wilting cock and simply did nothing more than sit on the sofa. Jack, on the other hand, was frozen in stupefaction and was unable to even move.

"Oh, no, Liz," he uttered. "I . . . I don't—"

"What the hell is going on here?" While Liz's tone was not one of anger—yet—it was definitely more than just a casual question.

"Please come and sit down, Mrs. H, and I'll explain it all," Robin said very calmly, making no attempt to hide her nudity.

Liz walked slowly, apprehensively, toward them, Jack flinching in anticipation of what she might do. Her stoic expression gave no clues. Stopping within a couple of feet of them, she glanced first at her husband's shriveled cock covered in a mixture of jism and pussy juice, then at Robin's cunt, oozing the same concoction.

Robin reached up for her hand, scooted over, and pulled Liz to sit between the adulterous couple.

"What?" Jack asked rhetorically in astonishment, his face forming a frown of incomprehension. "What?" he repeated, quickly sitting up.

Liz turned more toward the girl. Jack noticed his wife's low-cut black satin blouse that displayed a sizeable amount of cleavage. She could give Robin some serious competition. Her matching short black skirt had risen high on her thighs. Though fearful of his wife's anger, he was nonetheless impressed by her appearance and found her quite attractive. It made him all the more sorry for what he had done. But it still did nothing to stem his confusion when he heard the exchange that followed.

"You enjoyed fucking my husband?"

With no shame, Robin answered confidently, "Yes."

"You room with my daughter; you fuck my husband, what's next?"

"You."

"What?" Liz said, confused.

Jack cocked his head, mirroring his wife's tone.

"I said, you." Robin repeated, rubbing her finger slowly up and down Liz's arm. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers