His Daughter's BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling the material aside, an arousing smell flowed from her pussy and Martin sniffed deeper to take it in. He was playing with himself through his black boxers as he gazed at her tiny lips.

He rubbed his finger in circles through the front of her pussy and she nodded for him to go in further. He did and she was so moist and full of heat. He spun it again and eased it deeper and her hips shook around the countertop.

He fingered her with slow, controlled motions and she planted her hands on the granite behind her near the mirror.

In deep, all the way out, and back in he plunged his digits.

Wanting to see her bare, he whisked her panties down and guided them and her pajama pants over her feet to the rug.

He spread her legs and gazed at her pussy. It had a trimmed patch over her clit. Her lips were a darker brown while along the outside her flesh was a lighter shade.

He licked her pussy through her fleshy fold before diving inside and tasting her candy-sweet pinkness and lapping up her sexual secretions.

He could hear that she was enjoying so he kept up his tongue ravaging. His hand was stroking his stiffened cock and he dragged it out of his boxers with his attention still on eating Nicole. There were a few strands of hair in his mouth. He got rid of them and went back to pleasuring her.

His licker pressed against the top of her pussy before landing on her clit. While finger-fucking her and massaging her clit with his tongue's tip, she contracted her legs around him and he wanted to explode but he ceased his cock strokes to hold back.

There was a quad of taps at the door behind him while he was between her legs and he growled but tried to keep it low. They looked at each other with their eyeballs poking forward and mouths dangling.

He checked the knob and it was locked as it jiggled.

"Are you in there, Nicole?" Lauren asked through the brown wooden door.

Martin nodded at Nicole for her to respond.

"I'll be out in a couple of minutes!" she said.

"Okay!"

They grinned at each other. Martin still had a hold on his cock to keep it hard because he was ready to fuck Nicole.

He stood and slid his boxers off to free the fullness of his seven inch length. His hairs were a mix of black and some gray. Nicole was feasting on it with her eyes like she was ready for it, too.

Martin looked at his cock and her pussy and thought, "Oh, shit. This is really about to happen. Damn!"

He was leaping inside when he brought his head in front of her pussy. She watched when his cock slid into her. They both moaned at the same time. The inside of her pussy rubbing over him was an intense feeling he hadn't felt in a long time.

He held her legs spread by her knees and fucked her with an easy pace and soaked in the experience. It was a tight fit and he was vibrating to his toes.

Nicole leaned against the mirror and he gave it to her a little slower and she flushed.

She puckered at him and winked. He brought their bodies together in all their musty and sweaty glory and shared a powerful kiss while he was rocking his hips.

Nicole hiked her legs up and over his shoulders and they kept their gazes locked. He loved how her expression was morphing from a calm one where she was absorbing the sensations of his cock to utter ecstasy like she was crossing into another dimension of flooding pleasure.

Martin gave it to her with deeper, deliberate thrusts and he too enjoyed watching his cock move in and out of her pussy.

He pulled her off the counter, turned her around, and maneuvered his cock's head into her again. He accelerated his penetrations as he mashed her against the counter. Her elbows were pinned to it as her head fell below the horizon. Martin tugged her ponytail to lift it so he could see her in the mirror as he fucked her.

He let her ponytail go, dug his hands in her ass, and built a steady tempo to his fucks. Judging by how she was covering her mouth to hold in her shouts, she was loving it as much as him.

He leaned and nibbled the skin on her back and kissed her shoulders while he was giving it to her.

The sensations in his legs and cock were overloading and he went faster but there was another pounding on the door.

"Nicole!" Lauren said again. "I can't hold it forever! What's taking so long?"

Martin whimpered.

Nicole turned towards the door. "It was something I ate! I'm coming!"

Martin whispered, "This sucks. I didn't want her to see you come out of my room if she came looking for you so I brought you in here."

"It's okay. We'll finish later, I promise, but we can't both leave at the same time."

Nicole moved away and he was sorrowful when his cock went limp and fell out of her pussy.

Martin climbed into the shower and grasped the curtain. "I'll hide here and I hope she doesn't decide to bathe."

Nicole flushed the toilet and washed her hands to keep up the charade of her using the bathroom. She dressed, took a breath, and headed out.

Martin pulled the curtain and sat against the rear of the tub. Lauren burst in without speaking to Nicole and hopped on the seat.

It couldn't have been more awkward listening to her pee but would have been worse if she caught him having sex with her best friend. At least that's what he surmised.

It wasn't long before she flushed, washed, and left and he relaxed. She left him in the dark but he found his way to the door, looked both ways, and crept back to his room.

The comforter soothed him when he met it once again. Some trickles of excitement still filled his crotch and he was still semi-aroused. He was tempted to finish himself but wanted Nicole to assist him!

He could still imagine how it was being in her pussy. How it was wet, massaged his cock, and almost brought him to a cum.

He drifted off to sleep with a smile for the first time in who-knows-when but there was a constant whisper asking him how long he could live a double life in front of Lauren.

Hours later, cars zooming by, the neighbor cutting the grass, and someone making noise throughout the house rattled Martin out of his rest.

He stretched for his cell phone on the bedside table. There was a text from Nicole. He forgot that she had his number. Many times when he picked her up for Lauren, he would call to let her know when he arrived.

His stomach twisted up before he checked it. The possibility existed that she might want to call things off and he wasn't ready for that.

The text, sent at 2:10am, read, "I wish we could have some more fun. I can't quit touching myself under the blanket and thinking about what we did in the bathroom."

Martin dreamt about her, too. He was already hard when his eyes met the world that morning but after reading that text and imagining what he was going to do to her next, his bulge found its way through the slit of his boxers.

He clicked off the message and his phone read 8:17am with a 60% chance of showers. It would be a 100% chance if he could finish what he started with Nicole.

A soft whisper arose from deep within his conscience. He wasn't guilty about fucking a hot, young, fun woman, but hiding from Lauren that it was Nicole gnawed at him. Hiding in bathtubs? Not his style.

He rolled out of bed, tossed on his maroon robe that felt like fur, and walked into his bathroom.

He looked in the mirror and was smiling. He didn't realize it until he saw his reflection. Despite the few wrinkles on his face and the gray fighting for control over his short black hair, he was sleeping with a beautiful 23 year old college girl. He was so energized that it was time to get back on the job searching horse and get his life back on track—for him and Lauren.

He thrust his chest out a little more and ventured into the hall.

Upon opening the door, he was startled. Lauren was standing there! She had her sunglasses resting on her head and was in a shirt that displayed the upper part of her chest, jeans, and sandals.

"Hey, sweetheart," Martin said. "What you doing today?"

"Morning dad," Lauren said while pressing her lips to his cheek. "I'm going to the grocery store. What all do we need?"

That smooch made him feel valued as father for once in a long while. "You don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do. Have you looked in the fridge lately? We will starve by tomorrow if we don't go. I know you're struggling. Let me help you."

"Alright, sweet pea. Thanks. I left a list on top of the kitchen counter. See, I was attempting to get to the store but other things got in the way."

Lauren embraced him. "Don't worry about it! I got ya, pops! By the way, can you take me and Nicole to the mall when I get back? My car is making strange sounds and I don't trust it to go long distances right now."

"Of course, my love."

"Thanks! See you in a bit!" Lauren said as she walked away. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a wave.

He followed her a few steps until he was near her bedroom.

Martin was thinking, "Wow, I hadn't seen this side of her in forever. I love her so much." And then, he turned to his left to see Nicole snoozing in the bed and his thoughts became scrambled mush. He wanted to run by Nicole the idea of letting Lauren know about them as well as close some unfinished business.

Martin peered around the curtain of the living room window to make sure Lauren was gone.

He saw the rear tires of her car speeding away.

He was filling with naughty intentions when he went to see Nicole.

She was on her tummy but her head was facing away from him. Her ponytail was sprawled out over the sheets. She was still wearing her tank top and pajama pants.

She was near the edge of the bed but there was enough space for him to sit and he did.

He took in her beauty as she slept and going by the depths of her breathing, she was firmly in the dream world.

Martin leaned over and kissed her forehead and cheek. She didn't react.

Her top had ridden up exposing her lower back and he kissed through the indentation of her spine to the waistband on her pants. Her blue panties were sticking out just a tad. He gave her skin a rub and she fidgeted a bit but remained in her sleep.

He lifted her top the best he could considering it was pinned beneath her body. More of her back was exposed and he pressed his lips to as much of it as he could. He closed his eyes and focused on the taste of her skin. Kind of sweet and salty but wonderful on his tongue.

Martin's temperature rose to the point that it forced him out of his robe. He flung it to the carpet and the air cooled his perspired skin.

Martin laid a hand on her ass, massaged it with his fingers, and squeezed. It was somewhere between soft and firm but was cute and small. Upon looking at her ass, he could see the outline of her panties through her pajama bottom.

He felt himself falling from a cliff hard for Nicole. What was surprising to him is the feeling seemed to be mutual and may go beyond sexual lust.

Martin slipped his fingers into her pajama bottom and gave it a tug ever so slowly to pull them lower and the rump of her ass covered by her panties showed themselves.

He stopped her pajamas just beneath her ass cheeks.

He rubbed the part of her left cheek that stuck out from her undies and did the same to her right. He leaned towards her ass and kissed, nibbled on it, and gave it a playful bite.

Nicole twitched a bit and her breathing patterns changed to become softer and less audible.

He resumed his play as he slid a hand from the middle of her panties and to her pussy. He circled his hand over it in small, short motions. It was giving off heat and smelled sweet, albeit it was a subtle smell.

He applied a little more pressure as he rubbed her pussy and he thought he heard a softened moan emit from her lips.

Martin reached into his boxers and released his cock, which had already hardened from his fondling of Nicole.

He pulled aside her panties, felt her juicy pussy, and rotated a finger around in it. He plunged a finger in hard and another. While playing his cock with one hand, he fingered her sex with the other, and she was rocking her hips side to side.

"Mmm..." she purred but remained with her eyes closed.

Martin climbed on the bed between her legs and lowered her panties to meet her pajamas.

His eyes ate up the sight of her ass and her pussy, which had leaked a few droplets of arousal liquid.

He licked his lips and buried himself into her pussy. He spread it and sucked on her fleshy fold with eagerness and then inside, flicking it fast as his animal was awakening more. He shoved a trio of fingers and her pussy contracted over them as they fucked her. He licked the area between her asshole and pussy, the perineum, while his digits kept driving into her.

Nicole's breaths picked up and she came out of her sleep with cries.

She grabbed the headboard. "Oh, baby, that's good! Yes. Faster..."

Martin withdrew his fingers and made roaring sounds as he feasted on her tasty pussy. He was making smacking noises when he sucked and used his lips to tug at her sex. She was squirming around and shaking her ankles.

Nicole, through her shrills, said, "Please fuck me, baby. I need it."

Martin shimmied over her back and kissed her cheeks again over to her mouth. She angled her face towards him and he kissed her with a blazing passion with an ass cheek in his palm. She wasted little time in darting her tongue into his mouth. He gladly flicked his tongue against hers as he pulled his hand back behind him and stung her ass.

"Yeow, Martin!" Nicole yelped. "Please..."

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore...or until Lauren gets back."

"Mmm, yes."

He grabbed the back of her knees and tried to pull her off the bed but she resisted. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Do it here."

Martin stared at the purple satin sheets with pink at the top, the fluffed pillows with teddy bears on the pillowcases, and the blondish brown strands shed on them. "No, I'm not fucking you in my daughter's bed. I won't go there."

"Alright."

Martin dragged her onto the floor and laid her on her tummy. He climbed upon her back, put his engorged head at her pussy, and let the forward thrust of his hips guide it in.

Nicole said, "That feels amazing. Give it to me."

Oh, she never should have said that. Martin, with his body attached to hers, rammed his hips into her, driving his cock in as much as it could from that position. Not all the way deep but being in her pussy was enough to send raging streams of sexual energy through his lower extremities.

His cock head was massaging the entrance to her sex with quick vibrations and she was trying to hold onto to something, the floor the side of the bed, the bed's leg to keep from being blown away.

Martin laid against her back, lifted her ponytail, and kissed and licked the back of her neck over to her shoulder.

He kept a hold on her as he banged their bodies together as he drilled her into the carpet.

Martin flipped her on her back so he could see her face. He pulled off her panties and pajama bottoms off over her socks, mounted her, and held his cock. She was looking at him and whimpering.

"Baby..." she whispered as she spread her thighs apart further. "I'm about to cum. Don't stop."

Martin nodded, eased his cock back in her wet pussy, and fucked her. He gazed at her lips and kissed her in a frenzy while he drew his hips back and rammed her with each dive into Nicole. She purred into his mouth, which resonated down the back of his throat.

He lifted his head and growled as she slid her hands up the sweated arms whose hands he planted by her. He slowed his cock intrusions to where he absorbed the feel of her wet pussy wrapping him. The whole time they were having sex, trembles of fear pulsed within since Lauren could pop back in any second.

Martin held it when he was as far in as he could go. He lightly ran his fingers over the hair strands dangling from above her temple to the side of her chin. She was attracted to his eyes. He just admired her and enjoyed being with her for however long it would last.

She lifted and clinched her ass while his cock swelled harder and fucked her sex.

He was speeding towards firing his load so he pulled out, scooted to her side, and held his cock over her tits. He grabbed a handful of her top and pushed it to her neck. Her little hands sliding up and down the thin flesh of his shaft sent vibes blasting throughout his muscles.

His whole lower body clinched, his breaths pumped harder, and her fingers swirling around his head increased his arousal until he fired a wave of cum, followed by another, and another smaller one where a few drips squirted onto her tits.

"Hehe! That was incredible!" Nicole said while wiping off the cum on her tits and her chin. She massaged it into her skin like it was lotion. "Oh, yeah. You're a part of me now!"

Martin rewarded her with the biggest, tooth-filled grin he'd shown in a while. They shared a hot kiss that lasted a few minutes. They twisted their tongues together as Nicole hummed and ran her fingertips lightly over his cheek. Martin collapsed face-first into the floor by her to recover from that explosive sexual dance.

Nicole snuggled into him and shut her eyes while she rubbed his back muscles and traced her fingertips over his spine. She left a random pattern of smooches all over him before using his back as a pillow. She was melting him, which made what he was going to do that much more difficult.

"Sweetheart," Martin said in a tired voice, "I thought about it some more and I think we should tell Lauren about us. She'll just have to understand. I would feel like a jerk of a dad if she found out on her own."

"You know it would be over for us if you did that," Nicole said while brushing his hair with her hand. "She would make trouble for us if you invited me over and I'm still living with my parents and I'm guessing they wouldn't like us doing the bed rumba there. We'll tell her one day when the time is right, okay, baby?"

Martin head-butted the floor and grunted. He didn't want his fun with Nicole to go away but he didn't want to deceive his daughter either. Right when their relationship was mending. He sighed and chose to go along with Nicole. Like she said earlier that morning, they deserve to be happy...but at what cost?

They heard an engine roar into the driveway and they leapt off the floor with their garments in hand!

Martin was shaking with his heart speeding. "Get dressed and help her with the groceries! I'm going to my room to get ready!"

"Okay, I'll see you later!" Nicole said as Martin raced back to his room before being 'caught with his pants down!'

After Nicole and Lauren finished putting the groceries away, they headed back to her room. The linen was still in disarray and Lauren stopped to sniff the primal aroma floating through the air.

"What was going on in here?" Lauren asked while looking at Nicole with a stone-cold face.

She, along with her voice, trembled. "Uh, I woke up kind of horny and I was playing with myself. I hope you didn't mind."

Lauren waited for a few long seconds before relaxing and smiling. "You must have been kind of wild."

"Hehe, yeah, I can become a lioness sometimes."

"More information than I needed to know! Anyhow, did you forget that we were going to the mall?"

"No, not at all. Let me get ready..."

It was an hour or so later and Martin was driving the two women to the mall. There were a few rumbles in the dark gray clouds with flashes of lightning and a steady shower with it. Martin was staring at the wiper blades bounce back and forth and getting drowsier by the second. Not having a full night's rest and those incredible times with Nicole zapped his energy. He really felt like he was getting up there and the muscles in his legs were throbbing having not been used to sexual exercise. A welcomed discomfort, though!