His Daughters Make a Foursome

Story Info
Cal's sexy daughters discover the family secret.
4.9k words
4.5
117.1k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

I've been reading back some of the older LIT stories I had saved and a few of them inspired this particular story. I hope that my readers will enjoy it as much as I enjoy the hundreds of authors on LIT who got me interested in writing out here so many years ago. Thanks to you, gentlemen and ladies. ~~ BrettJ

*

My name is Calvin and like all men I have a constant fascination with sex. It's just the way I was made and I've never let it be a major concern in my life. At an experienced age of 48, my sex life has always been wonderful and it improved after my divorce from Brenda. I tried marriage once for a few years and found myself constantly locking horns with my strong-willed and often puritanical wife. I suppose that when I first married Brenda, I was blinded by the fact that she was tall, brunette and had legs that went on for days. What Brenda never understood was my continual need for sexual experimentation. Things went kaput after only 5 years, although we managed an amicable divorce. Brenda's new husband is a deacon of the church and she adores him, so I guess it all worked out for her. In my opinion, the only good thing that came out of our rocky marriage was my daughter, Clarissa.

I remember how my interest in sex started and I guess, with the past I had, I should have known I could never maintain a conventional marriage. My sister Janet and I were snoops and we found a stash of our father'sPlayboy, Penthouse andHustler magazines. Even at a young age, my younger sister knew she liked girls and I think she spent more time reading the things than I did. We found a secluded spot where we could bring a few of the magazines along and not get caught reading them. I don't think mom would have liked her daughter looking at naked pictures of other girls. I found it exciting; it was one of the first things that my 3-years younger sister and I could share. We even liked the same kinds of girls, usually either blonde like Janet herself or exotic Asians. I guess it was inevitable -- over time, our relationship grew more intense. By the time Janet turned eighteen, I was in college. On one weekend home, she asked me to take her to "our" spot. Without any hesitation from me, I took Janet's virginity that weekend. For almost an entire year, we had sex whenever we could accomplish it. Meanwhile, Janet was sending me these incredibly dirty letters, telling me the things she was getting up to with her girlfriends. One of them was our cousin Annaliese, who I really wanted to fuck. Jan promised me that she would make it happen and on my actual 21st birthday, I had my first -- but not last -- threesome with two incredible blondes. The show they put on to get things started is etched in my brain for all eternity.

For a while, I dated Annaliese and I even took her to the prom. Her parents trusted me to take care of "their little girl", not knowing all the wild things my horny blonde cousin and I got up to when their backs were turned. She might have been the one girl who came close to possessing my sister's sexual heat. She also told me that she loved threesomes and I had my first taste of Asian pussy with her, the girl eating Annaliese's blonde cunt while I fucked the holy hell out of her. Let me assure you, not all Asian chicks are submissive little things.

Unlike some sisters and brothers, Janet and I remained the closest of friends. Even when my sister finally met the woman she settled down with and I met Brenda (a friend of my cousin's, she is still apologizing for that) we never lost our intense physical passion for each other. At family reunions and barbecues, the little erotic click was still there. We found that we HAD to squelch it every time or we got antsy. We simply didn't stop, although we curtailed things as much as humanly possible. We were also each other's support system and I only trusted two people to read the first draft of my fledgling novel -- Janet and Annaliese. Even Brenda hadn't seen it; I worked on it in secret. As both women gave it their tacit approval, I knew that with some small changes here and there, I could publish the thing. Which I did and my first erotic novel earned me enough money to stop teaching and lead a life with had a lot more luxury. I was thrilled that I could finally provide for my wife and daughter, not knowing I wouldn't have a wife for much longer. The first person to call when I realized my marriage was done was Janet. She was also the first person I slept with after my separation. She made sure that her girlfriend understood. She told Miranda that the bond between us was unbreakable and always would be. As Miranda had known me almost as long as she had known my sister, she understood. During one drunken anniversary between my sister and her lover, Miranda had let it slip that she was curious what it might be like with a man. To date, I am still the only man she has ever slept with. That one night changed things forever.

Because Miranda had never been with a man, she never bothered taking the pill. My mind was a bit too fogged at the time to consider a condom. My sister was just thrilled to see the two people she loved fucking like bunnies to be practical. So ...

Clarissa has a sister that is a little bit younger than she is. When she got old enough, we explained as much as we dared. Katelyn and her older sister are almost joined at the hip, so it's all good. When I needed a date to some function, it was never a problem. I would either enlist Janet, who cleans up pretty nice, or Miranda. A few times, just to get tongues wagging, I escorted both of them. I got teased a lot about how I was going to handle two dates after the party. I didn't have the heart to tell those poor slobs the truth. I ended up spending so much time with Janet and Miranda that I had some of my clothes stored at their apartment. Katelyn loved having her daddy around more often and Clarissa would visit whenever her over-protective mom would let her off the too-short leash. We kept up our clandestine affair for years. I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to remarry, because the first one was such a nightmare of epic proportions and I had everything I could ever want with my sister and her girlfriend.

After a number of years of paying for two places, my sister thumped me on the head and suggested that we all buy a house together. Miranda earns good money as a buyer for a department store chain. Janet works for a number of firms as an accountant and my books were selling well enough by then that I could support myself as an author. If money was tight, there were several magazines willing to buy articles from an established author such as myself.

A little while ago, everything started to change around our home. The girls were getting older. Things had fallen into temporary chaos with all the comings and goings. Thankfully, we rebuilt it all. It started like this.

In our town, winter falls in one big whomp and it lasts until April and sometimes, May. I hate shoveling snow and everything about winter. The girls, to a one, love it. Janet and Miranda both ski and my two daughters are figure skaters. Me, I'd rather be bitten by a buffalo than endure one more rotten winter, but I digress.

I ached in places I didn't remember having. My sister had studied massage and offered to give me one once I went inside. I should have known some hanky-panky would ensue. It always does. I didn't worry about it too much because Miranda was at work and Katelyn was out shopping with her sister. It had been nearly a week without sex. Jan hadn't been in the mood and Juliet, the young lady I was currently seeing, was "indisposed". A little mid-day fun? Hell yeah, count me in!

My sister and I are close in age, but I have some flecks of gray. Janet could pass for Clarissa's older sister. With a 5'4" body of pure dynamite, she never lacks attention and with a partner who is a clothes freak, she is always in something fine. Today was no different. We had barely gotten inside when her dress dropped to the floor and she stood there in slinky black satin lingerie. "I thought you were giving me a massage," I teased her.

"I haven't started yet," Janet grinned happily. "You look so tired that I thought a full-body massage would be just the thing."

Only an idiot would object to having someone as hot as my sister working her magic on them. She actually did start out with a massage, oil and all. That idea was swiftly chucked and she was soon giving me a blowjob, her mouth wrapped around my shaft and sucking hard. My fingers wrapped in her thick, blonde hair and I watched for the thousandth time as the gorgeous blonde bitch plied her trade. When she finished, she licked up to the tip and smiled at me. Then, as she blew my cock, my sister blew my mind.

"Calvin, there's something I want to talk to you about," she said and stretched out on the large couch.

"Sure thing Jan, what about?" I responded, although I thought she could have picked a better time for a serious discussion. She rested her head on my chest and looked pensive for a few minutes. "Ah forget it, baby," she finally said to me. "It'll keep, I'm sure it's nothing."

"If it concerns you, it can't possibly be nothing," I told her. "With everything that's happened to us in our lives, there isn't much you can't talk to me about," I said to her.

My sister took a very deep breath and exhaled. "Okay, but this won't be easy to say or to hear. Sweetheart, I think the girls might know -- about us," she told me. Katelyn obviously knew about me and her mom and Clarissa also knew that Miranda slept with both her aunt and myself. We had always thought the girls were unaware of the totality of our relationship. "What's weird baby is -- oh God, I can't believe I'm about to say this -- their knowing really gets me HOT!"

"Really?" I wasn't honestly sure how to respond because I wasn't certain of my own feelings at that moment. "A few days ago, when Clarissa stayed the night with Miranda, she took a shower. I walked in on her and kept silent so not to embarrass her. It was all steamy but I could see she was having a bit of fun. What shocked me is that she was calling out your name and after that, MY name. I think the little bitch might just be as kinky as the rest of us," Janet told me. Her breath was shallow and I knew my sister well enough by now to know how aroused she was by all of this. She described to me in vivid detail what my daughter was doing and by the end of it, I was so hot to fuck Janet that the two of us raced upstairs and screwed like rabbits. Janet confessed to me that the reason for her ardor a few nights prior had been Clarissa's little show.

"I'm not totally convinced she didn't know I was there," Janet told me. "I wonder if perhaps the little slut was putting on a show for Aunt Janet." Idly stroking my chest, Jan confessed "I want to fuck her, baby. I want to take her to bed and do all sorts of things with her, including using my strap-on to fuck her pussy. I know she's a screamer and I'll bet you'd like to hear her begging for it like a little whore."

My cock did a little dance. My daughter Clarissa was then a beautiful 20 year old girl. My ex-wife and I had her very early on in our young marriage, and she had lived with Brenda since the divorce. Clarissa has long, thick ash-blonde hair, the color of mine, and hazel eyes like her mother. She is a tall girl standing 5'9" and weighing 120 lbs. She had graduated from high school last year and had been attending the local community college this year trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. She doesn't have her Daddy's artistic mien; she's more practical, like her Aunt Janet. She's also a terrific athlete, excelling in track, tennis and swimming. Her body is lean and sculpted. Boys follow her around with their tongues hanging out, but she hasn't been with any one boy for too long. "I get bored easily," she once told me with a hint of insouciance in her voice. "I always find it's the older, more mature men who hold my interest longer," she winked. Now I was beginning to weigh Jan's words and think if my sister was right. Then I recalled something else.

"You said that you thought the girls know?" I asked and she nodded. "I can see your point about Clarissa, what makes you suspect Katelyn is in on it?"

Janet threw back her head and laughed. "Honestly Cal, sometimes you're a bit obtuse. Have you ever known Clarissa to keep something from her sister? If Clarissa knows, she's sure to have told Katie. She knows."

I blanched at that thought, but immediately realized that my sister was right. I knew that Clarissa wasn't a virgin. Because her mom was such a holy-roller, it had been me she had come to for sexual council, sometimes Janet, on rare occasions, Miranda. She had confessed to me all about her first experience with a boy -- it hadn't been very good. I was a bit on edge that night, as she had been wearing a tight tank top, her perfect, round tits and hard nipples poking through, and a pair of snug denim shorts that barely covered her gorgeous bubble butt. She sat on the end of my bed and told me all about her date who took her virginity -- twice - in the back seat of his sports car after the dance. I had two emotions -- I wanted to kill the S.O.B for violating my baby girl and I was jealous of the little prick.

Yet I never thought of Katelyn as being cut from the same cloth as her older sister, even though they were as thick as thieves. Katelyn is quiet and unassuming and then I remember, so too was Janet at her age. Those were the ones you had to watch out for.

Janet was now really intent on having me get off. "You like all of that, didn't you Cal?" She purred. "It gets you hot, thinking of me doing things with your gorgeous blonde daughter?" I nodded and wasn't really sure I could trust myself to speak with any logic. "I think you want to fuck Clarissa as much as I do, maybe even more. After I get her into bed, you want to fuck her next -- or maybe, all three of us together?"

I realized what my slut-sister had just said -- she was confident that she would be able to seduce Clarissa. She wanted to bring my oldest daughter into our games and reveal the totality of our relationship. Once again, my mind went one step beyond. "What about Katelyn?" I asked her.

For the first time ever, Janet balked. "I-I'm not sure baby, that would be like having sex with my own daughter," she stammered. "I don't know if I could ..."

"If we include Clarissa, we have to include Katie too," I told her. "I think Katelyn would be very hurt if we favored her sister over her." Despite the insanity that was going on, I knew what I was saying was right. I wanted to have sex with my tall, blonde daughter but I also wanted her sexy, petite brunette sister. I didn't want to leave out Miranda either; we were all one big family as far as I was concerned.

"You're right," my sister finally agreed. "However, let's wait to see how this all plays out before we involve Miranda. I want to be sure we're all on the same page." With that, my sister went back to sucking dick and she was like a crazed woman this time. I shot thick globs of cum into her mouth and just as I finished cumming, I looked up and saw Clarissa's face smiling down at us.

Clarissa and I managed to compose ourselves and tidy up without making babbling idiots of ourselves. The cat was now out of the bag, yet Clarissa's face had not born a look of disgust. I knew that look; it was a look of pleasure. She had known and she wanted in. So as soon as she came back downstairs from a shower, we both confronted her.

"How long have you known about us?" Janet asked her.

"About a year," Clarissa answered as she brushed a stray, wet lock from her forehead. "I was staying here in Katie's room and I was sleepwalking when I walked by your room, Aunt Jan. I saw you and Daddy and believe me, I wasn't sleepwalking anymore!" She giggled. "You were both so hot, it made me so horny and I knew I had to fuck the both of you!"

Janet laughed, obviously delighted by this turn of events. "I'm glad we don't have to sneak around any longer, sweetie. Then you told Katelyn about us, right?"

Now it was my sister's turn to be surprised. "Oh no, when I told Katie what I'd seen, she told me she'd known about it for quite some time. She had been thinking the same things, so we made a pact. We'd get a little sexual experience for ourselves and then we'd approach the both of you."

I am sure my face was as stunned as Jan's. "You and your sister -- do you mean, you both ...?"

"She's my best friend and sometimes, she's like my other half, Daddy," Clarissa explained. "Yes, I have had sex with my sister." She looked over at Janet. "I heard you when I had my shower, Aunt Jan. I hope you liked the show," she giggled. It was now evident that cheekbones aside, my daughter had inherited all of her other traits from me. This one evening was about to change everything for us.

"Where is Katie?" Janet asked of her "stepdaughter". "I thought the two of you went shopping?"

"She wanted to hang with a couple of her friends and I didn't, so I came home first," Clarissa explained. With only the towel wrapped around her, the urge to remove it from her tight, tanned body was overwhelming. "Daddy, Aunt Jan, now that we know the truth, can't we just go upstairs and make love? I have waited so long for this," she was almost begging.

"Not without Katelyn," I said, holding my ground despite my urges to the contrary. "We need to clear the air with your sister and allow her to choose for herself," I insisted. "If she doesn't want in, that's her choice, but we ..."

"If I don't want IN?" Katelyn's voice said from the hallway. Her head appeared a minute later and she was wearing the hugest grin. "Fuck Daddy, Clarissa and I said if you guys didn't come after our asses soon, we were going to fucking rape the pair of you." She entered the room wearing an outrageous new mini and heels. She walked over to her sister, yanked the towel away and kissed her. Then to my astonishment, she dropped to her knees and spread her sister's legs. In front of her two astonished parents, my youngest began eating her sister's pussy. As I said, it is the quiet ones.

"That's what I want to do with Clarissa," Janet breathed, her eyes almost glazed with passion. "I want to eat her fucking sweet pussy and then I want to fuck her with my toy while you're fucking Katie. They can face each other and kiss, mmm, won't that be hot?"

"God, yes," I admitted, giving voice to my most lurid fantasies. Clarissa came up for air long enough to urge us both to do it. The girls kissed and played for a few minutes longer to give the adults time enough to prepare. Katie's eyes went wide when she saw Daddy's cock and she almost inhaled it while her "mom" and sister kissed and licked. By the time it got to the fucking, we were all raring to go and anything went. I enjoyed the lurid sight of my baby being fucked by a strap-on while I dicked my younger child. The girls were really kissing and acting like total little sluts. Some fathers and moms might have been repulsed but I was in Seventh Heaven!

"Oh God Daddy, you made me cum!" Katie groaned as she slid off of my cock. She got on her back and I watched as her older sister returned to her widespread pussy, licking her avidly. "Fuck, we've got to be the horniest family in the world!" She groaned.

"You'd be surprised, babe," Clarissa laughed. "Okay Daddy, the baby got you first, but I want something kinky. Aunt Jan, I want a DP. You fuck my ass with that toy and Daddy, you fuck my pussy. Then, once you've cum -- wewill make you cum, Daddy -- we girls are going to have a wild old time, lesbian style," she grinned at her sister and aunt.

My mind was spinning for a few minutes because it was hard to reconcile these two sex-charged young women with the sweet girls I had helped raise. I knew that they were both now adults and had been sexually active, but it was one thing to know something and quite another to experience it. When I saw my beautiful Clarissa start sucking my cock, I got my head back in the game.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12