His Daughters Make a Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Do you like your father's cock, Clarissa?" Janet asked my daughter, smiling happily. "It's pretty hot, huh sweetheart?" I could see my daughter's beaming face, her sexy body with rock-hard nipples and watch her radiant expression as she nodded at her aunt. "We're all adults, so we can do whatever we like -- so long as we're discreet. NO ONE needs to know about this, understand?

My girls agreed and that was the cue to move forward. While Katie played with my cock, she helped guide it into her sister while Jan fucked her ass. Seeing the blissful expression on her sister's face, Katie insisted she wanted to be next. Sadly, that would have to wait. As Clarissa had predicted, her poor Daddy was only human. I came and shared my spunk with three horny sluts.

The girls just seemed to melt into each other at this point. My sister was eating my daughter, Katelyn was loving her stepmom and my daughter was a blur of activity. I just sat there, content to play a bemused voyeur. I was thrilled at my good fortune; I had gone from famine to feast overnight.

It was all so very erotic. I could see the look in the eyes of the three women, absolute and total love mixed with a desire that I could not completely understand. Two sisters exploring each other with their "aunt" in a loving mix. I could scarcely believe it because here were my two gorgeous daughters making love with my sister while I watched. My cock was already twitching in my hands, ready to go another round. Jan pulled back from Clarissa's tits and grinned at her. "Turn around baby and see your daddy's hard cock." While my oldest daughter was staring at the cock she was so eager to fuck, my youngest fell into a wonderful `69' with her aunt / stepmom.

Clarissa slowly turned and softly moaned when her eyes set sights on my cock, which was slick in my hand from all the lubrication of their wet pussies and my own pre-cum. "Touch it Clarissa," Jewel commanded, as her hands and seeking lips worked their magic on Katelyn.

"Oh yes," Clarissa whispered almost too softly to hear while she reached out nervously and replaced my hand with her own. As Clarissa's hand slowly, nervously stroked my throbbing cock, Janet moved away from my other daughter and the two of them watched to see what Clarissa was going to do.

"You want our daddy's cock don't you Clarissa? You want it bad baby, want that big cock in your cute little pussy?" Katelyn smiled, kissing the sides of her sister's thighs.

"Yes, yes," Clarissa whispered, looking into my eyes. "I want it in my tight little pussy. I want your cock, daddy. Please, fuck me," Clarissa pleaded and moaned loudly as Katelyn's kisses reached her pussy. Her sister's tongue licked softly across Clarissa's neatly trimmed pussy. "Oh God, yessss," Clarissa groaned and squeezed my cock hard, lowering her head and taking me into her mouth. I am sure I'm damned to hell for all the things I've done, but at that moment, I could not have summoned up the energy to care!

"Oh Clarissa, that feels amazing," I cried as I felt the hot feeling of my daughter's mouth surround and engulf my cock. She sucked like an experienced girl, which as a father made me a bit sad that she obviously had some experience at this. I knew she was now a young woman, a desirable young woman, yet I could not wash away the pangs of jealousy. Still, watching my gorgeous blonde daughter suck my rod while her sister ate her pussy and my sister watched it all gave me an intense, perverse sense of satisfaction.

Katie's face emerged from between her sister's thighs, her mouth wet with Clarissa's sweet juices. She licked her sister's tits and the two of them shared a number of kisses before moving back so they could `69'. I looked at how fluid their movements were and Katelyn told me "Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck her tight little pussy and then you can fuck mine and your sister's and all of us until you can't cum anymore!" The girls started their fun and I did as I was instructed. There were no fools in this room. I felt my sister's hot breath on my neck as I fucked Clarissa. She was playing the voyeur as much as I had been and loving it as much.

As I watched my girls go at it in their ages-old position, my cock felt harder than it ever had before. I fucked Clarissa with a passion I had not known in years and I'm sure some of my pre-cum combined with Clarissa's juices. My naughty Katie didn't miss a drop. She sucked and licked every part of her sister's pussy and the only reason that Clarissa wasn't screaming to the high heavens was the fact that her sister's pussy muffled her screams.

I am sure that Katie intended for this to happen, because once I had fucked her sister enough to make her cum, she flipped them over so that I could fuck her. My cock was raw from all the sex and I was exhausted, but how often does a man get a chance like this. I saw Katie's dark brown eyes close as my rigid cock slid deep into her pussy. I could feel her sister's tongue licking along my shaft as it slid in and out of Katelyn's pussy. I was almost like a fucking machine that had been put on auto-pilot. Had I not felt Jan's presence behind me, I would have been lost somewhere in the fuck zone, not quite realizing where I was or what I was doing.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me," Katelyn moaned as my cock sawed into her pussy. "Fuck me daddy, mmmmmm, fuck me hard, fuck me like I'm your little slut."

Her wish was my command, so I fucked Katie as hard as I could manage, given the circumstances. Her sister's tongue was very active and it was all that I could do not to cum at that moment. When Jan's delicate hand wrapped around my shaft, all bets were off. I let loose a huge load of cum, which was gobbled up by 3 greedy sets of lips. I only could thank my lucky stars that both of my girls were on the pill. With all the heat that had started with a minute's notice, I wasn't wearing any protection.

That was a little while back and we're still at it, although not all of the time. I fuck my daughters and Janet when time permits and we have little mini-orgies when Miranda isn't home. No, we haven't let her in on it yet -- we're waiting until her upcoming birthday. Katie says she has a plan to make her mom's birthday extra-special. Hmm -- I wonder if I should be extra-thrilled or scared out of my mind?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12