His Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

Jillian ended up getting another degree in night school which would improve her potential career advancement by augmenting her technical training with a business education. Work and school became her life. The dating scene had changed for the worse. There were real sickos out there of both sexes. Fatal diseases acquired via casual---particularly anal---sex were daily fare in the media. It was just as well; she didn't have time for a man or a relationship and was terrified of any sort of casual encounter.

She thought about Mike on occasion but certainly didn't pine for him. On those occasions when she would endure a particularly tedious date or an even less frequent and completely unfulfilling sexual experience, his face, his body---and cock---would flash before her eyes.

Any man you went to bed with brought his entire sexual history with him. Bisexuality---men who went both ways---was becoming alarmingly prevalent. Something about asking a man to produce a medical clearance form which indicated that he had no STDs before you fucked him took all the fun out of it. Hell, she had become so paranoid that if said medical form was older than a day and not by a lab that she knew was reliable...

Condoms...she hated fucking condoms. Then there was Herpes---not fatal, but certainly for life. Married guys, gay guys, sadistic guys...fucked up guys...terrible dancers...boring guys...guys that didn't make her smile let alone laugh. Guys she worked with who just wanted a little close to home tail---she rejected those in no uncertain terms.

As the word spread that you weren't going to get lucky with the long legged, well appointed blond with the piercing blue eyes who ran one of the major development projects in the whole fucking corporation, the lesbians came out of the wood work assuming that they had a chance.

As Jillian laid in bed massaging her clit with her Magic Wand™ she lamented the fact that her new best friend and only sexual partner in almost a year and a half only had a six foot cord and had to be plugged into the wall. She had a rechargeable one but it neither lasted long enough nor provided enough action. How pathetic, she thought to herself. At thirty she had evolved from being cute, perky and hot to being pretty, even beautiful---stunning maybe---and even hotter.

She had come to realize that marriage and the monogamy that comes with it might be her only salvation. Of course to get married, you had to date and go through all the crap associated with it. The nicest, most normal guy she knew was her boss and though she had no first hand knowledge, she was certain that he was good in the sack. He made her smile...made her laugh...had invited her to his house for dinner. She had met his wife and two beautiful children.

Jillian and her boss's wife had quickly become fast friends---best friends---and you just don't try to bed down a man who is not only your boss but your best friend's husband. Not that her boss had ever shown any indication of being the kind of guy who fooled around with anyone---certainly not someone who worked for him. Hell, his wife had a smoldering sexuality that even put Jillian to shame; she had no doubt that Doug was kept well fucked at home. A conversation one weekend had virtually confirmed that fact.

Jillian and Melanie were lounging together next to the custom pool at Doug's palatial home on a golf course. Doug had the kids at a local swim park. Kids...a fifty-thousand dollar custom pool at home and they wanted to go to a swim park with enough chlorine to gag a horse. Jillian broached the subject first.

"Melanie, how did you and Doug meet?"

"I had a career once---one I don't miss at all. I sold industrial products. Doug was a young manager for the company you both work for. He wasn't the buying influence I normally called on but one day I met him during a meeting. The company was contemplating a single source agreement and we were in fierce competition to win the business and my buyer wanted to kick the final decision up the ladder in case the users objected to the product changes. I impressed him---not with my tits and ass---but with my business acumen and understanding of his requirements. At the end of the meeting he agreed with my buyer that we should get the business and asked me to stop by when I was in each week to keep him updated on how things were going---in case there was any resistance.

"At first we met in his office, then---he was always very busy---we'd meet in the cafeteria for coffee or even lunch. I had to change my call schedule and ended up calling on that account late in the day---the last call before I headed home. I didn't exactly have a life back then---I was all about climbing the ladder. He was cute---still is. He had a sense of humor...made me laugh. During those weekly meetings, we might spend a couple of minutes discussing personnel things---where we grew up, went to school...the like.

"It was late in the day; all of the hourly people had gone home. He was the local manager and was the last one still working. He was sitting at his computer; I was leaning over, very close showing him something on a spreadsheet I had developed. I was not remotely coming on to him---I was all business in those days. Without even thinking, I had my arm on the back of his chair and my hand must have brushed against him. He squirmed in his seat and tried to subtly reposition his cock---he probably did it a couple of times before I actually noticed. My hand ended up on his shoulder.

"I'm a little hazy on the details from there on but the next thing I knew I was laying over the end of the sofa in his office with my ass sticking up and my skirt bunched around my waist and who the hell knows what happened to my panties and hose. His suit trousers were down around his ankles and his cock was slamming into my pussy at a rather remarkable pace.

"I seem to recall screaming, 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' over and over to which he replied, 'you're damn right I'm going to fuck you, you hot little...' little something...fuck toy? Cunt? Slut? I can't remember. After fucking...and other things...we went to dinner. After dinner we ended up back at his place---I didn't even live in the same town---and fucked our brains out until dawn.

"We never did it in the office again---although we did on more than one occasion in his other offices over the years...after we were married. The next week, little miss professional business woman needed to deal with it. I asked him if he'd be more comfortable if I had another rep assigned to the account in view of what had occurred. He said no, I was doing an exceptional job, I knew the business inside and out and he doubted that a new rep would be as valuable as I was.

"For the next few months, I spent one night a week with him. We went out together....had fun...made each other laugh...the sex was amazing...and then he got promoted. I wasn't looking for a hubby...figured it was for the best...and then he was gone. I got promoted and moved."

"How in the world did you get back together?"

"Remember that great scene in Officer and a Gentleman when Richard Geer comes to the factory and picks up Debra Winger in his arms and carries her off to be the wife of the newly commission Naval aviator? Well, maybe it wasn't that dramatic but one day my secretary stuck her head in the door and told me there was a gentleman there to see me who didn't have an appointment but said he was an old friend. It had been a few years. He walked into my office and closed the door behind him. I got up from my desk and walked toward him.

"We did one of those business hug things and then he ever so sweetly took my face in his hands and kissed me...kissed every inch of my face...and told me he couldn't live without me...a day didn't go by when he didn't think about me...didn't want to spend another day in his life without me...loved me...had loved me longer than I could have ever known...we belonged together. We didn't 'do it' in my office---it had too many open windows. I took his hand, told my secretary I was leaving for the day---it was Friday--- took him back to my shitty little apartment and fucked his brains out for the next twenty-four, forty-eight or seventy-two hours.

"I put in for a leave of absence from the company. When I told my boss why, he---my boss, a wonderfully romantic old cuss---arranged a lateral transfer for me to the city where Doug worked. I never even rented a place...just moved in with Doug. It didn't take long for me to figure out that this was the man I would spend the rest of my life with. As magic as it was back then---it just gets better every day...the friendship...the trust...the love and, yes, believe it or not---the fucking. We've gotten very adventurous in that regard...still turn each other on."

"Melanie, if this is too personal, tell me to fuck off, but the sex..."

"From day one, beyond my wildest expectations! Bluntly...ah...no holds or holes barred. We are nasty in bed---or anywhere else we decide to do it. There are no barriers or taboo...ah...activities. Last week, I stopped by the office---checked his calendar with his admin and knew he had a half hour between meetings and conference calls. Called him from the mini-van on my cell phone. He came dashing out of the building in a flash, not knowing what to expect but knowing he was going to enjoy it. Look, Jillian, if I'm giving you too much information, just tell me but...I love to fuck. Doug loves to fuck---loves to fuck me. Thank God for vinyl seats! I had to drive to daycare to pick up the kids and then back home with a huge load of cum seeping out of my...ass."


"No way!"

"Anal sex...I know, kind of a squeamish subject particularly today with the hazards but between two consenting, monogamous married adults...a delightful change of pace. Well, in our case more than a change of pace...we do it regularly. Am I grossing you out?"


"Not at all," Jillian replied and then proceeded to tell her best friend about Mike in graphic detail.

"Damn, girl! Maybe he wanted more---tried to track you down! You didn't give him a chance. Look, you know who he worked for at least---you have to look him up! Hon, when you find a man who makes you giggle and makes you cum---damn! Sure, back then I was sure there was no future---I was such a slut for him! Still am, for that matter but men don't fall in love and marry a good piece of ass...except my man did. In point of fact I'm not even sure I was particularly good in bed until he came in my life...he brought out the best...and the worst in me. I'm his slut---also his wife and the mother of his children."

"I remember what town I lived in and certainly remember the company. Hell, he's probably married with rug rats by now."

"Maybe and maybe not. Your loss if he is. Look, I know it doesn't always work out the way it did for Doug and me but, who knows?"

Jillian did make a half hearted effort to look up Mike. She called several numbers in his former town of residence but had no luck. She found the phone number for the branch of the company she was sure he had worked for but no one there seemed either willing or able to help. He certainly no longer worked there and no, the girl she spoke to was new and didn't recognize the name. She didn't remember enough to even get a hint of a trail. Where had he gone to college? Where was he born and raised?

Life got in the way again, and Jillian was promoted to her company's corporate headquarters in the Midwest. She bought a house this time on a couple of acres. She got a dog and then another one. She planted a garden. All of her closest neighbors were nice young married couples her age or younger.

She'd had to call the phone company several times before they finally delivered a local phone directory. It wasn't a huge city; she aimlessly flipped through the white pages and without thinking ended up on the page with names that were the same as Mike's. There were three names that were the same. One of them had one of those sub listing beneath with the numbers of the wife and the kids.

She Googled™ the addresses. None of the three listings were more than ten miles away. One of them was almost exactly halfway from her home to her office. She checked the business listings. The company for which Mike had worked also had their major headquarters in the area as did a dozen other major corporations. It was, in fact, not a mile from hers on the same parkway. She went to their corporate web site. On a lark, the next day she called the company and after fumbling her way through their annoying automatic phone system finally got a live person. She finally was connected with an admin who worked with several executives.

"Hi, my name is Jillian. I'm with one of your neighbors on the parkway and I'm trying to track down a Mike Mathews who---assuming I have the right one---used to be a sales rep who called on me a few years back."

"We have a Mike Mathews here---he's out of the office today traveling---and he is a sales VP but I don't really know where he started out with the company. Can I take a message?"

"I don't know what the message would be...if he's not the Mike Mathews I'm looking for...Let me try a couple of other avenues and if all else fails, I'll call back. Can you give me your direct extension so I don't get sent all over the building by your phone system?"

Back to the white pages...forget the one with the whole family listed. Even if it was the right one that would not be something she wanted to get into. Call the next one. No damn answer! The final one...fuck! It was one of those electronic voices not a real person. Shit. In the car on the way home later the Google™ map was at her side. Drive by the three houses, the last one was actually on her way home and the other two weren't five minutes out of her way. And determine what, exactly?

Kids in the front yard getting out of a mini van with a woman---mommy, she assumed---who was very attractive...not much older than Jillian was, if at all. Second house...not really a house...a double wide...not likely. Third house closest to her own place. Stand alone, not in a development...no tricycles in the driveway.Fuck it, pull in the driveway...ring the bell. If a woman answered, ask for directions. Dogs barking inside, then outside...must have a doggie door like she had. Walk around and check out the dogs. Pretty dogs...big dogs...not happy to have been awakened by the doorbell dogs. She approached them carefully...let them smell her. The big one accepted her quickly and licked her hand...the smaller one, obviously an Alpha female---hell, still almost seventy pounds---would have none of it without her master's approval of the intruder---if then.

The next day, Friday, she called the admin back. Do you happen to know if he is the same Mike Mathews who lives on...? A silence...computer keys clicking in the background...the admin trying to decide.

"Ah...yes...that is the address I have shown here, I..."

"Your name is Kate, right?" Jillian inquired.

"That's right."

"Are you married, Kate?"

"Engaged...June wedding planned."

"Congratulations, Kate. For the record I'm neither---not even dating anyone---very new here. I'm going to let it all hang out here and let you decide if I'm a loon or a crazed stalker. A few years back, a guy named Mike Mathews and I were...friends...good friends...our careers meant we moved to opposite ends of the country. I'm trying to figure out---assuming it's the same Mike Mathews---if we could be friends again. Now, if he's married---just tell me and I'll..."

"He's not married...can you describe him?"

Jillian resisted the temptation to say something off the wall like, "he has a nice cock." She did her best to describe him as she remembered him and to her surprise, she remembered him quite well.

"I'd say you described him almost exactly. He's at a conference in Chicago. He's flying back in around six..."

"You don't by any chance know the flight number, do you?"

"He's coming back on a corporate jet. Not into the big airport on the other side of town but into the University airport about twenty minutes south of here. I mean, it's only a thirty-seven minute flight but the timing is not exact. As soon as they're all on board, they take off."

"Which air service?"

"The company actually owns their own planes in consort with another company. It's the Airnet hanger---the last hanger on the perimeter road."

"Airnet? Wait a sec...small world! We must be that other company. It says here that we use the same hanger."

"Well, your vehicle pass and your electronic card should get you inside the gate. There's a small parking lot right in front of the hanger. The planes pull right up to the hanger and it can't be a hundred feet from there to the parking lot. Are you at a computer, Jillian?"

"Sure."

"I don't know how it works at your company, but here if you type the internal company website in followed by 'slash Airnet' you should be able to see the scheduled arrival times and locations of all the planes. As I said, it's a thirty-seven minute flight---and barely a twenty minute drive to the University air park."

"Hold on...let me see...yes! there it is."

"Jillian, look for tail number 55555..."

"Got it! It shows a scheduled departure of...let's see...five our time."

"Within five minutes of wheels up, it'll switch to an estimated time of arrival which on a short flight like this one is never off more than a couple of minutes as long as the weather is fine---which it is."

"I can't thank you enough, Kate."

"Jillian, if it's the right one...the right friend...you'll let me know...won't you?"

"I'll stop by and tell you in person!"

Jillian checked her computer screen every few seconds for the next two hours. At a few minutes before five, the indicated tail number 55555 flashed and changed to, "departed". Five minutes later she was out of the parking lot and working her way toward the air park. Due to Friday traffic it took her closer to half an hour than twenty minutes. Her magnetic RFID badge did in fact open the gate to the secure lot next to the Airnet hanger.

In the distance, she saw a small corporate jet, a Falcon she thought, on final approach. She hurriedly exited her car and walked inside the small operations and flight planning area, pleased that her ID badge again opened the lock. There was no one there; she walked around frantically looking for someone in charge, finally finding a young lady working on a computer in one of the small offices.

"Excuse me," she said, proffering her ID badge. "I'm a little new to this and a friend of mine is coming in from Chicago---I think they just landed and I..."

"Go back the way you came, take the next hallway to the right, past the restrooms and the door at the end will open into the hanger. You are welcome to go out there and wait. The aircraft will pull up within a few feet of the hanger."

"Thank you!"

A quick dash into the ladies room...check the mirror...it'll do. Out the door into the darkened hanger. The sound of a small fan jet aircraft approaching.Take your time...don't trip and fall down. Plenty of time. She arrived at the wide hanger door just as the Falcon cut its engines and the small ramp was lowered. A handful of obviously senior executives departed and walked toward her...nodding and smiling...murmured greetings. Six men, one woman...where was he...had he already passed her---had it been the wrong Mike Mathews?

One final passenger, retrieving his small suitcase from the co-pilot. He looked up...focused on her standing less than twenty feet away.Shock? Pleasure...disappointment? What? Wordlessly he walked toward her. It was him. Okay...looking good...nice suit. Her eyes began to moisten.Say something, dammit! One of us has to say something! Neither did...and then, as if it had been yesterday when they had last seen each other, she was in his arms and everything was right in the universe.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers