His Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers

"I've missed you so much...tried to find you...wondered where you'd gone. Missed you so damn much---how did you find me?"

"A long story...you're not married---are you?"

"No...you?"

"Not a chance."

"What in the world are you doing here...how...?"

And then her face was in his hands and he was kissing her tenderly...softly...every inch of her face and she could no longer hold back the tears...nor could he. He started to speak; she interrupted him.

"I'm going to take it as a very good sign that you said you missed me and...I'm going to lay it all out on the tarmac here. Mike, you're the last man who made me laugh---the only man for that matter. The sex was delightfully nasty...free...fun...wild. You're one hell of a dancer. I don't know if a few months of getting together once a week primarily to fuck is any kind of a foundation for something more. Something more...funny how we both stayed away from that topic like the plague! Neither of us wanted anymore...did we? Well, guess what? After careful consideration, I want more now. Now, if you tell me that's not the way you can think of me...well, we could at least have dinner, go dancing and...go to bed together---once for old times sake, but..."

And then he was kissing her face again...whispering her name over and over...and more.

"A day hasn't gone by when I didn't think about you...miss you...wished you were with me, now you're here and I never want to spend another day without you. I love you, Jillian...have loved you for so long...we belong together...don't want to live without you."

They held each other in silence for several minutes. Jillian spoke first.

"Wow! This doesn't happen in real life, does it? After all that time of being so careful not to let slip and say I love you...now it seems so easy...so right. I don't know what the future holds but in my heart I'm sure...sure it's right."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder?"

"Something like that. Look. I wasn't even sure it was you, called your admin, found what I thought was your house...stopped by and met your beautiful dogs...we're almost neighbors give or take four or five miles."

"I have someone stop by several times a day but I would imagine they're pissed that I've been gone. Any chance I could catch a ride?"

"Where's your car?"

"Caught a ride with one of the other folks. Saw you as we pulled up...figured if I couldn't catch a ride with you I'd have to call the Pakistani cab company. Wait a minute! you live here too? How long?"

"A few weeks. I might not ever have started flipping through the phonebook if my last boss' wife hadn't...I'll introduce you; rumor has it they're moving here in the near future. They're a wonderful couple. We have a similar history as couples go; I'll fill you in later. Here! Take my keys and drive...I'm in no condition to drive."

Jillian had never been much of a car person; she drove one of those nondescript midsized American numbers with bench seats. She was going to be damned if she was going to sit on her side; she quickly strapped into the middle seat. She couldn't keep her hands off him...almost afraid that if she stopped touching him he might vanish. Remembering the story her best friend had told her she glanced down at Mike's crotch...yep...no question about it. She was definitely getting the desired reaction. Her hand strayed there, then purposefully unzipped his fly and snuck her fingers inside...thank God for boxers!

"Am I distracting you from driving?" she purred.

"Yes, but fortunately I know the way like the back of my hand and from here on there's a back way---a little longer---but no traffic."

"Let's take the back way."

"My thoughts exactly."

"Mind if I suck your cock while you drive?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I hate to be a party pooper but if I do there's no chance I'm going to...catch anything? It has been a while since we've been together and I mean if I have to...although I don't have a condom...hate them...awful when you're giving a man a blow job..."

"I'm clean. The whole STD thing scares me silly. I dropped out of the casual scene some time ago. I just had my annual physical and since it has been almost a year since the last time..."

"You haven't gotten laid in a year? Christ, and I thought I was the only one that was damn near celibate...eighteen months here...thank God for power tools. Nice to see your cock is still in good form...ummm...as hard as ever. Any chance I could convince you to slide that baby...up my butt a little later?"

"Yours was the last butt it's been in."

"You are joking?"

"I guess I always knew that it was---butt fucking, I mean---never going to be better than it was with you. Jesus, with all the problems today...it's just not worth taking a chance."

"Same here---on both counts. So you can see the positive benefits of a monogamous relationship?"

"Sure, as long as it's with a nasty little slut who lets it all hang out...who I love absolutely completely and desperately."

"That would be me---but whether or not you believe it, you brought the slut out in me. I was never that slutty before---and certainly not since."

"I believe you; if truth be told, fucking with you was like nothing I could have ever imagined. You always excited me so much I couldn't keep my hands off you."

"So isn't this convenient? We completely skipped the messy middle stage of courtship, the hinting, unfulfilled expectations, kicking it up to the next level...second guessing. ..wondering about commitment. We went directly from damn good dancing partners and fuck buddies to...knowing we were in love."

"Only one more stage in the intricate process...making it legal and permanent?"

"I certainly hope so. Now shut up and drive...how long is it from here?"

"Five or ten minutes?"

"That works. Tell me what you want, baby."

"Suck my cock, baby...take it deep...swallow my load...show me what a fine little cock sucker you can be."

"You have such a way with words. Let me get these damn panty hose off. There...that's better. You don't mind if I finger fuck myself while I'm blowing you do you?"

"You talk too much!"

Rather than answer the gibe, Jillian decided that action always speaks louder than words and it was high time for some serious action.

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers